Proper Women (Anthology of Kick-Ass Short Stories) - Cover

Proper Women (Anthology of Kick-Ass Short Stories)

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Conversations with Mom

Erotica Sex Story: Conversations with Mom - Proper Women (AoK-ASS) is a collection of perverted short stories written and edited by Mike McGifford and myself. He's a genius who can breathe life into a vignette and transport you somewhere in a single chapter. His writing is so good, that I collected the very best ones to share with you. A few of my own thrown in. Mike gave me permission to curate and publish the best ones. Each chapter will be self-contained and not related to the next unless noted.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Why does dad still have the cameras recording everything and everyone around here, mom?”

“Just because he can, honey. But he still enjoys playing back everything he misses while he’s at work. He usually uses my mouth while he speeds through the boring stuff where nothing’s happening till he gets to the part where you and Jenny get home from school.”

“I still think it’s a little creepy, mom. Especially the cameras in Jenny’s and my bathrooms. It’s not like he can’t just strip us and grope us whenever he wants, live.”

“Just hang in there until you turn 18 then you can decide for yourself if you want to move out or are willing to make yourself fully available to him like Jenny has. It’s really not a bad deal, honey. When you’re 18 you can even have boys over as much as you want.”

“I don’t have to decide now, though, do I? What about college? If I want to go, will dad disown me? It’s a big decision. I’m glad I’m only 15. But I still kinda think I might be gay, mom. There’s not really any guys at school I want to get with. Not like Jenny does.”

“You’ve got more than 2 years to decide, honey and your dad would never disown you for wanting to get an education. Just enjoy being a teenager and not having to decide about being freeuse just yet, okay?”

“But that’s just it, mom! I ... I think I’m ready to not be a virgin anymore now and dad’s rules, you know? But I can’t stop imagining what it’d be like to go all the way with a girl. I could technically stay a virgin, right? Then I could screw a guy for comparison?”

“Your father? I’m happy to ask him, if you’re ready to lose your virginity early. Jenny said she wished I had before she turned 18.”

“No ... sorry mom. Dad just doesn’t do anything for me. It’s just that I can’t stop thinking about sucking on boobs and clits. Jenny’s and your boobs are really nice when dad tells me to fondle them and there’s this one girl at school with really nice boobs too, but she’s kinda plump ... you know, a really big bubble butt and a really hairy pussy? I ... well I guess I’m like dad in that way ... I just like to watch her in homeroom and when we’re in gym class together.”

“You could ask your father if he’s okay with you sucking on our breasts, if you want? That’s not much of a step from massaging them and tweaking our nipples.”

“No, that’s okay. It feels weird to get permission to do something I want to do anyway, ya know?”

“I understand. You’ve still got that rebellious streak in you that I had at your age. So this girl at school ... you want to suck her nipples and lick her pussy?”

“Oh God yes, mom. I really want to know what pussy tastes like. Other than my own, I mean.”

“So you watch this girl and fantasize?”

“Yeah ... But I certainly don’t watch when she’s on the toilet though. Dad’s just weird! I just think she is so cute and she has the nicest smile ever. And really smart, too. But she’s really shy, as well. She’d never make it in our house with all the cameras and dad feeling us up and everything.”

“Your father wouldn’t feel her up if you want to invite her over.”

“No, that’s okay. I’d rather not. She’d probably freak out if he came home horny and decided to screw you or Jenny in the living room.”

“I’m sure he wouldn’t do that if we had a female guest over, honey.”

“I’d rather not find out, mom. Anyway, I said she’s shy? She doesn’t even like to shower after gym. I think it’s coz her boobs are so huge ... but remember Tanya? Jenny’s friend? Dad just stuck his hand up under her sweater 30 seconds after she came inside the house.”

“That was different, honey. He knew why she came over. Jenny told her all about this house before she invited her over and she expected your father to fuck her before she came. She made Jenny promise he would.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really, honey. Some girls are just born whores, like me and Jenny. You? Not so much.”

“So when you bring a guy home, you’re not trying to piss dad off? I thought...”

“No, honey. There’s cameras everywhere, remember? Your dad just likes to watch your sister and I get nailed sometimes. And each time we bring someone home, he gives us an extra hundred dollars in our weekly allowance. Once you’re 18, maybe you’ll bring a guy ... or a girl home and go all the way with them. You’ll get a fatter allowance for making sure he can see the action on camera.”

“Oh! I get a hundred dollars a week now! Some kids in my class don’t even get an allowance. So Jenny gets bonuses too? She’s never said, but she must be raking it in! She brings different guys here all the time! Does she get more when a guy comes back again?”

“Yes, honey. Sometimes your dad puts in a request for an encore. Remember Todd? She earned herself 3 grand off his cock before your father got bored watching us take his massive tool.”

“You fucked him too? But he was Jenny’s boyfriend. Jeez, what an asshat, cheating on Jenny. Or did Jenny know you did it? Screwed her man, I mean?”

“You’ve got to remember that Jenny was fucking your father the whole time she dated Todd. She certainly never told Todd that, so who’s the cheater? But to answer your question, she invited him to determine who sucked cock better. From there it kind of evolved into a competition to see who was better at sex. I guess it’s a little funny now that I think about it. We never did find out who he thought was better.”

“Did dad say? Who he thought was better, I mean?”

“He enjoyed watching all of it. I think my giving Todd anal was the deciding factor though. Jenny still doesn’t do that.”

“But she’s done it with dad! I was there!”

“Your dad’s a lot smaller than Todd, honey. Imagine having a fist up your butt. It’s not for everyone.”

“But why does dad let other guys fuck you and Jenny in the first place? If I was dad, I’d want you all to myself. Doesn’t he get jealous? And why just watch when he can actually do it?”

“Being able to do it doesn’t stop your father from enjoying watching it live streamed or on video. That’s a whole different thing. It’s like he’s got two pornstars living under his roof. Your father is as much a voyeur as anything else and it’s exciting for him to see me having sex. There might be a bit of a power trip in it for him, too.”

“Huh? How is basically being a cuck a power trip?”

“Honey, your father isn’t a cuck. He watches guys fuck me and your sister and to him, it’s like he’s given us permission to be sexual creatures whenever we want. As long as we never tell him we’re not in the mood for playtime with him. Don’t ever do that if you decide to stay when you turn 18.”

“What would he do? Disown me? Divorce you? Haha.”

“I love your father, honey. He’s perfect for me. He’s expanded my sex drive and he encourages me to keep expanding it. I’ve even pulled a couple of trains this year. First a dozen, then fifteen guys one after the other. It took me years to build up to being able to do that. But when we were newly married, I once told him I had a headache because I didn’t want to have sex with him. I’d had a bad day, not that it’s any excuse to deny a husband. I would never deny him now.”

“What did he do, mom?”

“He hauled me over his knee and used a ping-pong paddle to tan my ass. Then right away, while I was still feeling the burn, he fucked that ass. At least he used lube. I couldn’t sit down that night. Luckily the threat has always been enough to prevent Jenny from repeating my mistake.”

“Dad likes beating you? No way! He doesn’t even spank me when I do something stupid although sometimes I wish he would. At least it’d be over when he’s done and I wouldn’t feel guilty for days at a time afterwards.”

“Spanking is not really one of his kinks but maybe once or twice a year and he will never ever again do it when he’s angry. There’s not much that makes him angry but being told no drives him nuts. That time he paddled and fucked my ass was a lesson for him too. He’s never done anything like that again when he’s angry.”

“Why not? Is he scared you’ll leave him?”

“Oh goodness no! If I haven’t by now, I never will. But that one time was all it took for him to realize the guilt he felt afterwards wasn’t worth it. Now when we play BDSM games he’s always calm and considerate. It’s me who likes the rough stuff more than him. Oh, and he’s sometimes a little lazy, as well. He freely admits it. It’s easier to have Jenny ride him while he’s watching someone else dominate me on TV.”

“Why? That’s weird too.”

“He enjoys getting off when he doesn’t have to do any work - just watching someone getting fucked ... or jizzed on, or gangbanged or spanked or tied up or whatever. He really used to like to jerk off when he was watching it happening to me. Then Jenny turned 18 and decided to go with the freeuse option. Now she really likes to see if she can make him cum before the guy I’m with does. Its her own little power trip.”

“So if I decide to be freeuse, I’ll get spanked and gangbanged and stuff too?”

“Nooo, honey! You’ll only be freeuse for your father. If you really are gay, you’ll only ever bring girls home to explore with and if you don’t want to introduce them to him, just make sure they leave before he gets home from work.”

“But what about Uncle Eddie? He’s fucked Jenny and dad was right there. She didn’t have to?”

“No honey. She fucked my brother because he’s a guy and she’s a slut. She came onto him hard right from the moment he first stepped in the door that first time. They’ve even done their own bdsm together. He likes to tie her up and give her enemas.”

“But you don’t fuck him?”

“No honey. That would be weird. For him anyway. I’m his little sister and we grew up together never even talking about sex much less exploring it together. I personally wouldn’t mind even though he’s got a dad-bod these days. His pecker’s still impressive. I could just imagine wrapping my lips around it.”

“Ew. He’s so hairy, though. At least dad doesn’t have a hairy back.”

“I thought you said your father doesn’t do anything for you in that way?”

“Well no, but if I decide to be freeuse, better with dad than uncle wookie ... I mean Uncle Eddie. Hey mom, I’ve been meaning to ask. Does cum taste like pussy juice?”

“Not even close, honey. That’s why Jenny still sometimes spits instead of swallowing. She says it irritates her throat. She much prefers your dad to cum on her face than in her mouth. Just not in her eyes. That stings like hell. Pussy juice can be sweet, tangy or ... well I’m not much of a pussy juice connoisseur but it’s not gluggy like cum.”

“I think I’d like to taste it sometime. One of the girls at school always swallows. She says it’s a sin to spit. Do you think you could maybe get dad to cum on your tits and let me taste it?”

“As I said before, honey, that’s something we’d need to get your father’s approval on. He doesn’t want you growing up too fast. Look honey, I’ve really got to get in the shower. I’m going on a date tonight with a black guy and I’m really looking forward to getting him home and jumping his bone. Your father says its not true that black guys are all hung. Its been my exprrience that they are. Are you going to be up? I’m not going to be late.”

TWO

“Your dad is concerned, honey. He knows you’re just finding yourself and he says if you’re gay, you’re gay. It’s not your fault because it’s not wrong to be attracted to others of the same sex and he’s proud that you want to get your orientation figured out now.”

“You told him, mom? That was just between us! Like confidential and stuff! How can I trust you if you go blabbing everything we talk about to dad?”

“I understand that but it’s your father’s house and he needs to know so he can make appropriate plans. You said you were worried about being unfairly treated just because you’re not into him in the way your sister is.”

“You said I have years to figure things out for myself, though! You said I should just enjoy being a teenager. God! Now what’s going to happen? What’s he going to do?”

“You love your father, don’t you, honey?”

“Sure, but just not enough to throw myself on his dick the way Jenny did. I’m so embarrassed you told him, mom!”

“Why, honey? If anyone knows how to help you find your way, it’s your father. He didn’t judge you and he’s certainly not going to get angry if his daughter really wants to be a rug muncher. He was sad you didn’t think you could go straight to him about this.”

“But it’s incest, mom! We talked about it in health class last week, okay? The teacher said lots of times, girls are at risk of being molested by family members like dads and uncles. Obviously I didn’t say anything since our situation is so different, but still ... the teacher said how wrong it is for parents to use their position of authority to get a girl to do things that are ... well, you know, wrong.”

“Ah, now everything makes sense! You’re absolutely right, honey. It IS different for us because we made it clear from the day you were born that this is a freeuse household. You were raised to appreciate the benefits of being able to express your love freely and to not be embarrassed by your body.”

“Hey, don’t get angry, mom! I was just saying you shouldn’t have shared our girl talk with dad. I didn’t say anything at school about my home life because I don’t want to jeopardize it. I love you and I don’t want anything bad to happen to you. Or dad.”

“You’re nearly 16, honey. I know you feel like you know everything you need to know because I did at your age too. But there are things you couldn’t possibly know.”

“Like what? That my dad has a very average dick and my sister can’t keep it out of her mouth and pussy? Newsflash, mom. I’ve seen where dad puts that dick.”

“Let me tell you a little story, honey. It was absolutely hell for me when I hit puberty and had to deal with the changes my body went through. My moods swung all over the place and my sister and brothers received the brunt of it. I felt sorry for them even as I tortured them. Here, we celebrated those changes, encouraged them and helped you embrace them.”

“So you’re saying you were a bitch, mom. Some of my friends ... no, all of my friends became right cunts when they hit puberty. It’s just the way it is.”

“Yet I remember how proud you were to finally get your first period. I remember how excited you got every Thursday when you could strip off so your father could measure your growth and how upset you got when your breasts didn’t seem to get bigger, fast enough. You never had to be frightened of the changes and sensations in your pussy and never had to feel guilty that it felt so good to touch yourself. You were more interested in tweaking your nipples than rubbing your clit.”

“Yeah, I remember. I was as flat as a board for months yet they felt like they were trying to explode out of the front of me. When my areolas finally puffed up making them look weird, like boobs on boobs, I was still so proud of myself.”

“Your father spent a lot of time every single day massaging your chest for you no matter how busy he was. He already had two sets of real boobs to play with yet he spent twenty minutes a day on your flat chest. Do you think he had to?”

“I do sometimes wonder if it really helped to have dad massage them every day but it did ease the aches and I admit, it always felt good.”

“Well I never had that, growing up. In my house, sex was taboo. Your gran wouldn’t talk to me about the changes I was enduring and it was challenging. It was downright scary most days. I didn’t get massages or compliments on my development and I certainly didn’t get a growth book. You girls are the only young woman I know who can put a date next to every single milestone in your physical development.”

“I know, mom. That’s cool and all, but what’s that got to do with me admitting I might be gay? In confidence.”

“It was all your father’s idea. I would have let you become a woman without any of that because I didn’t know any better. I didn’t know there was an alternative to letting you figure it out alone and simply be there when you needed me. Your dad was proactive and took the uncertainty out of it. He made puberty a fun family experience for you and your sister.”

“And now he wants to take the uncertainty out of me discovering my sexuality, doesn’t he, mom?”

“Yes. Because he loves you very much. Sure, he’d like to express that love in a more physical way, but it all comes down to you, honey. You can let him be the father you deserve or put barriers up. Until you’re 18, it’s our job as parents to minimize those barriers, honey. For your own good.”

“Well thanks, mom. You know it’s not fair, making me feel guilty about keeping stuff from dad.”

“It was never my intention to do that, honey. I just wanted to explain things in a way that would help you understand that keeping things from your father, after how supportive he’s been your whole life, is not doing you any favors. Are you ready now to know what he’s decided?”

“I kind of feel like I should ask him myself, now. I’ve been a bit of a brat, haven’t I, mom?”

“You’ve been a typical know-it-all teen, honey. And that’s not a bad thing no matter what anyone says. You can’t be confident if you don’t think you know everything. That girl at school you fancy? The shy one? It sounds like she has very little confidence in herself. She could use some of yours.”

“Thanks, I think.”

“As to you going to your dad, that’s a nice sentiment but not really necessary. He knows your heart is in the right place. You could wait until he gets home from work or I can tell you now so you can show him that you’re willing to follow instructions, when he gets home. Your choice. I think you’ll be excited about it, though.”

“Is this going to be one of those life lessons where I’m supposed to insist I’ll wait for dad to get home so I can learn patience? Well fuck that, mom! If I’m going to like it, just tell me already!”

“Haha! Youth! You know I love how gungho you can be, honey. But in all seriousness, you’re going to get what you want, to a degree. I’m not really bi, but your father has told me he wants me to make my breasts available to you. You can suck and nibble on them whenever you and I are around your dad and he’s feeling frisky. When he tells you to play with my boobs, he means hands AND mouth, now.”

“Cool! What about the other thing, mom? Did you at least tell him I want to taste cum? Is he going to cum on your tits and let me taste it?”

“No, honey. We talked about that, too. It’ll send mixed messages. Cum comes from cocks, not breasts. So whenever you’re ready and it doesn’t have to be today, he’s going to let you get the cum out of his cock. A handjob only, then you’ll lick your own fingers clean. Your sister didn’t get to do that until she was 18.”

“Oh. But what if I jerk him off and he squirts on your tits. I could still lick my fingers and then maybe clean your titties up too, mom?”

“Honey, I foresee you becoming a lawyer one day. Always looking for the loopholes! Are you sure you really want to slurp cum off my breasts? I mean really? You don’t even know if you can stand the taste of it yet. What about Jenny’s, though? They are so perky and full and don’t sag like mine. Her nipples don’t point down and off to the sides like mine do, either.”

“Hers are hardly more than a handful, mom. Yours are more like Destiny’s at school. Except that you have big, fat, brown nipples that really stick out like pencil erasers. She has little pink ones that hardly make a bump at all, with huge areolas.”

“So you want to pretend you’re sucking cum of this Destiny girl?”

“No ... yes ... I mean I want to make your boobs feel good, mom and I want to try the main spray, not just the residue. If I’m going to do it, I want to go the whole hog, ya know?”

“Going the whole hog, as you say, would be to suck the cum directly from the cock, honey. But that’s down the road a little. Your father doesn’t want to scare you off enjoying sucking dick when there’s a chance of you hating the taste so much you’ll never want to try giving head. That’s why he decided on handjobs to start. There’s a technique to that and it’s very important you learn to do it right.”

“I could just practice on boys at school, you know, right, mom?”

“You could. But you’re a good girl, honey. You know your father’s rules and he made them for a reason. The minute you suck a boy’s cock, you risk being the girl who gives head to anyone. That leads to being labeled a slut and what would that do to your chances with your little friend, Destiny? You know boys can be cruel, too. Make your first cock sucking experience with someone who understands you’re simply exploring. That’s why you’re going to learn from me and Jenny with your father’s cock. But when you’re ready and not before.”

“You’re right, mom. I’m not ready to suck dad’s cock. But guys can be discreet too, you know and my first time should be with a boy my own age.”

“Jenny thought that, too. She nearly got expelled for it when she was just a little older than you. Luckily she got caught before her mouth was on that boy’s erection and he jizzed on her tee shirt instead. I’m speaking from experience, honey. Boys your age cannot keep an erection for more than 2 seconds without blowing their load but the experience of being caught, traumatized your sister so much she considered swearing off sex altogether. She even threatened to join a convent. Remember that?”

“Jenny in a convent? She’d go crazy! She’d screw any male within a mile of the place, including the altar boys and priests!”

“Obviously you don’t remember, then. But in your defense, you were only 13 and pretty self absorbed with puberty. But the point is that we talked her off the ledge and she’s happier now because of it. Parents do know best, sometimes. Use the safe tools to explore. It doesn’t matter that your dad’s so much older than you. A forty year old cock looks and feels the same as a comprable sixteen year old one. But your father’s cock is connected to someone who loves you and who you say you love back. Don’t make your life any harder than it needs to be.”

“Okay, mom, I get it. Dad’s the source for my first taste of cum. I guess I appreciate it, too. But it still feels like you guys are making my decisions for me.”

“We are, honey. Your first life affecting decision will be on your 18th birthday and based on the way your father has agreed to move things forward, it could be before that.”

“You know, mom ... it’s hard being 16.”

“I know, honey. And what’s worse is that you’re not even 16 yet. Oh, that reminds me. My sister Amy is coming to stay. That’s who was on the phone before.”

“Aunty Amy? I thought she said she’d never be caught dead in the same room as dad ever again? She hates his guts!”

“Uh huh. And yet she begged to come live with us. Sean too. That had to be a tough decision for her.”

“Wow, I guess! But what about Uncle Oliver?”

“She left him. It’s just been her and Sean for 6 weeks now. She realized she had to get him registered in school and she’s been living in her van, eating through the last of her savings. So she worked out a deal with your father. He’s under no misapprehension that she’s changed her mind about him but she’s agreed to obey his rules.”

“Damn. So she’s going to be freeuse too? Dad’s dick is going to get worn out!”

“They’ve had a few heart to heart conversations over the last several weeks, honey, and she’s a special case. She doesn’t know it yet, but your father and I have no secrets, so he’s told me everything she’s admitted to him. She expects to be treated like shit by him.”

“Dad’s too nice to treat anyone badly, even after what Aunty Amy did and said. I just can’t believe he agreed at all. You wait. I bet he’ll be his normal, friendly self when she gets here.”

“No. She ASKED to be treated like shit by him and I wanted to warn you so his behavior doesn’t take you by surprise. She’s going to stay here a month.”

“Then what? And why would anyone in their right mind WANT to be treated badly? Has she finally gone full-on psycho?”

“Her issues with your father stem from the lifestyle we lead, but it turns out that she was mostly feeling guilt. She doesn’t want to enjoy being freeuse but that’s just the tip of the iceberg.”

“What do you mean? I get that not everyone is cut out to be used like a sex toy ... is she like, in love with dad or something?”

“No, honey. She wants to experience total degradation, pain, humiliation and shame, the way she’s heaped it on others over the years. She admitted she stumbled over the desire one night after getting drunk and into a fight with Sean. He’d finally had enough and fought back. He did things to her and she ... Well, let’s just say that she feels considerable guilt and shame. And a longing to experience more of it, but not at Sean’s expense. She doesn’t want Sean to feel that kind of guilt too. He doesn’t deserve it. He’s only 14. It’s not fair to dump that shit on him.”

“So dad’s going to do it instead? That’s ... wow. And do we have to be mean to her too? I actually like Aunty Amy. I don’t think I could.”

“No, it’s enough for you to understand why your father is going to be an epic asshole to her for a month and not try to stop him. The deal is that she takes anything he can throw at her for a whole month. She’ll either get it out of her system or come to terms with that facet of her personality.”

“Then what? He spends a month getting his revenge and if she doesn’t kill him, Sean and her move on?”

You know Amy. ONCE she’s survived it, your father’s going to pay her deposit on an apartment so Sean can be enrolled as a freshman at your school. She’ll have to pay her own rent which will mean getting a job.”

“Mom, you know that’ll last a month ... maybe ... even I know she hasn’t kept a job longer than six months in probably forever.”

“That’s the kicker. She’ll make herself available for weekly attitude adjustments because what she also discovered is that for a day after her run in with Sean, she claims she was mother of the year. She told your father that getting her ass kicked by Sean did something to her. It just didn’t last.”

“So dad’s going to literally kick her ass and she’s going to let him. What does Sean say about all this?”

“He’s all for it, from what I understand. He’s looking forward to learning how to do it right, though. It’s Amy who’s worried about scarring him for life. Your father promised Amy he’d make sure Sean was looked after, even if Amy can’t hack the month and disappears, Sean knows he will be welcome to stay indefinitely.”

“So how will that work? Another Uncle Eddie for Jennie to bang whenever she gets the chance?”

“For sure. But your father suspects more went on than Amy admitted. He thinks Sean did more than tie her up and work her over. He thinks once Sean sees how we live, he’ll want in and your father is going to offer me and Amy as well. It’ll be interesting if nothing else.”

THREE

“Amy and Sean will be here tomorrow, honey. Your father told Jenny what to expect and she’s more than anything, interested to see if Amy even begins to hold up her end of the bargain. She thinks Amy expects to get in the door and challenge your father’s authority right off the bat.”

“She doesn’t think Aunty Amy will even make an attempt?”

“Jenny sees Amy as a quitter. She hasn’t seen Amy stick with anything. But I know my sister. She just hasn’t had anything worthy of sticking with in a long time except Sean and she’s doing this for him. The hardest part for her will be if your father shows any weakness. That’s all she’d need to see, to think she could chew him up and spit him out no matter what happens to us as a family, in the process.”

“Dad won’t let that happen, though, will he?”

“Don’t worry, honey. Your father’s got this. And talking about getting things, what did you decide on the semen issue? If you’re going to take the leap, it might be best to do it tonight before Amy and Sean arrive.”

“I would have done it yesterday if dad hadn’t been so busy making space for Aunty Amy and Sean! Did he promise to make time for me tonight?”

“He certainly did, honey. I think he’s looking forward to it more than you. Expect him to come looking for you the moment he walks in the door. It wouldn’t hurt if you wore a nice summer dress and heels, either. You’ve got that flowery yellow wraparound with the built-in cups so no need for a bra. I’m sure he’d like to see you in that.”

“It’s funny, mom. I’m starting to get kind of excited about it now too. When you first told me, I thought of it as having to jerk dad off. Now it’s more like I GET to jerk him off and that’s different, you know?”

“Uh huh. Just because your sister and I are freeuse, that doesn’t mean we don’t try to outdo each other sometimes. It’s just a harmless game we play to see which of us he’ll choose to fuck first. I don’t think your father has ever noticed us playing it but that doesn’t make it any less fun. Jenny’s got youth on her side and I’ve got experience on mine so it comes down to presentation, to who gets to feel his cock in us first.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.