Proper Women (Anthology of Kick-Ass Short Stories) - Cover

Proper Women (Anthology of Kick-Ass Short Stories)

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Josie Does It All (except that)

Erotica Sex Story: Josie Does It All (except that) - Proper Women (AoK-ASS) is a collection of perverted short stories written and edited by Mike McGifford and myself. He's a genius who can breathe life into a vignette and transport you somewhere in a single chapter. His writing is so good, that I collected the very best ones to share with you. A few of my own thrown in. Mike gave me permission to curate and publish the best ones. Each chapter will be self-contained and not related to the next unless noted.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

“Damn you’re getting kinky, Josie! Is there ANYTHING you wouldn’t try?”

“Is that a real question or just a compliment, Don?” Josie asked as finished licking the cock that had just come out of her friend’s ass.

She’d ignored the smell and sight of streaks of brown and had simply deepthroated his cock as if it was perfectly clean and wasn’t entering her throat. Then he’d felt her tongue on his shaft while his cock was still embedded, spreading and capturing the brown streaks.

Josie had convinced her friend to try anal and had done it using her own boyfriend as the test subject.

“You’re sucking shit off my cock, girl! I thought you were nasty when we started playing with my piss.”

“I told you, Don. I’m the nastiest cock sheath you’ll ever know. I was up front with you right from the start and you were good with it then. Tell me you aren’t enjoying the fuck out of having your own cumslut whore?”

“I’m in heaven, baby. I especially like that you’re okay with me getting a little rough with you. I’ve never dated a girl who let me choke, spank and slap her, before.”

“Don’t forget degrading me, Sir. You like that a lot, writing on my body and sharing my holes with your friends or telling me to do little dance clips to text to you.”

“Hey, you started it! It was you that flashed your tits and cunt to Al. It was you that begged him to let you suck his dick two days after we met. He was so upset that my new girlfriend was cheating on me so quickly.”

“I did warn you I’m not the faithful sort. I specifically said I’m not the sort of girl you take home to momma unless you want me to try to get her into bed with us.”

“You did indeed,” Don laughed. “If my mom was half as hot as you we’d have done it too. She does have nice tatas though.”

“Wait till you see MY mom when she comes to visit. She has the tightest little asshole ever.”

“Hey guys,” Josie’s Friend Tara whined, “Are you done with the pillow talk? You promised me a good time.”

“Tara wants more of your cock in her ass, Sir. I got it good and lubed for you. Well almost. It’s drying out again,” she said, then swallowed it whole once more.

“Fuuuuck that feels good,” Don opined.

Josie pulled her mouth off hos cock. “There you go. Now ram it right in, Sir. Fuck the bitch hard! As for you, Tara, my cunt’s not gonna lick itself. Get back to work.”

Tara was having mixed feelings about this threesome. Mostly good, but she didn’t know if she liked Josie being so demanding. Still, she better understood Josie’s love of being used Ike a fuck doll now.

In a way it was liberating, not being in control of anything. She didn’t think she could ever be as freaky as Josie though. Cheating on her boyfriend so she could have this three way anal lesson was as freaky as she’d ever been.

Her thoughts cut off and her tongue ceased its licking as Don started pounding her ass like never before. She was well opened now and it didn’t hurt, but she still felt like he was trying to force his whole body inside hers using her ass as a doorway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.