Proper Women (Anthology of Kick-Ass Short Stories) - Cover

Proper Women (Anthology of Kick-Ass Short Stories)

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Birthday Spankings

Erotica Sex Story: Birthday Spankings - Proper Women (AoK-ASS) is a collection of perverted short stories written and edited by Mike McGifford and myself. He's a genius who can breathe life into a vignette and transport you somewhere in a single chapter. His writing is so good, that I collected the very best ones to share with you. A few of my own thrown in. Mike gave me permission to curate and publish the best ones. Each chapter will be self-contained and not related to the next unless noted.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Please note: Each chapter is a new unconnected, vignettes about different characters.

My family is all about the celebration. We do big displays for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Valentines, Cinco de Mayo, July 4th, all those. Then there’s birthdays. I don’t know of anyone else that makes a bigger deal of birthdays. Each family member’s birthday starts before the actual date itself and stretches to the day after.

It’s kind of cool that my mom and sister share a birthday; June 11, while mine is in January and dad’s is in October.

I have a love-hate relationship with one birthday tradition, though. The day before a birthday in our household, there’s the birthday whacks.

I’m sure lots of people know what they are. A whack for each year. My dad is 42 this year. Wonder how I know? Each of us gave him 42 whacks on his bare hairy butt last year. It’s particularly gross because the way we have to stand bent over, meant his balls and tallywhacker were hanging there in full view of everyone. Gross!

It was particularly embarrassing for me last year. I turned 13 and was going through puberty. The moment I dropped my shorts and undershorts, I got a boner.

My sister, Angie, wanted to never let me live it down. I had to get through 3 sets of thirteen spanks on my heinie while my dick was pointed at the ceiling. I could have died. And Angie put full torque into her 13, trying to make me cry. I didn’t, but I nearly did.

The worst part was that when I tried to return the favor a few months later, I failed miserably. She just giggled and told me to use my whole hand instead of a couple fingers. I WAS using my whole hand. It’s just that her cheeks have enough surface area to land a 747.

Later I realized how sexual her telling me to use my whole hand was. She was insinuating I should put my fist in her cooter. She’s such a slut.

Now, though, it’s real payback time because this year she surreptitiously stroked the back of my ball sack with a finger before she gave me my 14 whacks, knowing it would cause me to get a boner again.

This time, I’ve been practicing for months. Today is the day I’ve been waiting for since January. Angie turns 18. Mom turns 40, but it’s Angie I’m most looking forward to wacking.

It’s probably wrong, I know, but I’ve been hard all day, thinking about it. It’s not like I want to bone my sister, although she’s totally hot according to my friends. It’s the thought of getting payback that made me so hard. I’ve had to jerk it 3 times already and I might have to again before the time comes.

“Okay, guys, gather round!” Dad shouted.

No! It can’t be time yet! I’ve got a massive stick in my shorts and my dick-head is pressing against the waistband, trying to escape its confines and tenting me something fierce. All I could do was quickly fiddle around and point it down my leg in a most uncomfortable way. At least it isn’t poking out the leg hole, if only barely. At least it’s pretty well hidden.

I made my way to the kitchen to find Angie already bottomless and bending over the kitchen table with her legs spread wide. I could see everything. Her whole asscrack and her pussy lips, slightly parted, even the pink inside. Angie has a compact pussy unlike mom.

Angie was casually chatting over the table to dad about tomorrow. He was seated on the other side of our big kitchen table. We had a theme park trip planned for her birthday and she was trying to get him to promise her he’d ride the roller coasters with her.

She didn’t seem to care that she was bottomless with her tush pointed right at me and dad was calmly just sitting on the other side of the table looking into her eyes like it was no big deal she was bottomless. I had to shake my head. Angie is such a slut. Maybe I’ve already said that.

“Good, you’re here. Where’s your mom?” Dad said.

She was right behind me. She’d just finished in the bathroom; I’d heard the toilet flush as I’d walked by, so I told dad that.

Mom was wearing her mom jeans when she came in, although she wasted no time peeling them down to her ankles before she dropped her thong too.

Angie shaves down there but mom doesn’t. Her girl parts are really hairy and that hides a lot, but she still seemed a little embarrassed to have to bend over the table next to Angie with her thighs spread like that.

Mom never used to be embarrassed when it was her turn for birthday whacks, but I think it started the same time I got a boner on my birthday when I was 13. Now she blushes when she knows I can see her cooter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.