Proper Women (Anthology of Kick-Ass Short Stories) - Cover

Proper Women (Anthology of Kick-Ass Short Stories)

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Sister's Haircut

Erotica Sex Story: Sister's Haircut - Proper Women (AoK-ASS) is a collection of perverted short stories written and edited by Mike McGifford and myself. He's a genius who can breathe life into a vignette and transport you somewhere in a single chapter. His writing is so good, that I collected the very best ones to share with you. A few of my own thrown in. Mike gave me permission to curate and publish the best ones. Each chapter will be self-contained and not related to the next unless noted.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

“Mom, why do you keep cutting a full lock of hair off my head when you give me a haircut? The girls at school of make fun of me in the showers. You’ve got to have enough saved by now that you could make a whole wig.”

“It’s for your sweet sixteenth, Erica. You know your father would have told you more if he wanted you to know.”

“That’s why I’m asking you, mom! Dad’s not going to shave my head for my birthday, is he? I hope not. I know I complain about it but I love my long hair!”

“I don’t think so, sweetheart. But if he did want to, you’d let him, wouldn’t you?”

“I know I’d cry, mom. Would he beat me for crying?”

“You know he beats you because he loves you, dear. It’s part of being the man of the house.”

“Sometimes I wish I were a boy. Tommy has it so easy.”

“Tommy has a different role than you, Erica. You think he likes whipping his own mother when I need it? He has to always be on duty, not like us. He can’t just laze around next to the pool like we can. He is always working.”

“Handcuffed to a chair naked is not lazing around. That’s what Francine says.”

“You’ve been talking to girls at school? You know your father forbade it!”

“I didn’t, I promise! We were reading a book about the French Revolution and I just said I felt bad about the peasants. We got into a sort of what-if discussion and Francine said she’d rather be the girl that had to clean the latrine than the one who had to be tied to a post naked in the sunshine where anyone could look at her.”

“Well make sure you don’t say anything. Girls at school aren’t like us. They wouldn’t understand how our lifestyle works. If they told their parents, we’d be split up. And it’s hard enough to bare the idea that you ... well just make sure you don’t say anything. Promise?”

“Of course I promise! I’m not an idiot. I know about children’s services and stuff. They just don’t understand. Sometimes I wish I could MAKE them understand. So what’s so hard to bare? Is daddy going to whip me like he whips you? I can take it, mom. It’d be good for me. Spankings help me remember my place so a whipping would make me try even harder.”

“I’m not allowed to talk about it, Erica. You know the rule.”

“I know. Ask dad. Take a spanking and then he’ll decide if I need to know. He keeps deciding I don’t!”

“Well there’s your answer. Just enjoy being fifteen for another few weeks, okay?”

“Hi Mark,” my sister addressed me when I walked into the kitchen to get something to snack on. I normally let it slide and don’t call her out.

Mom poked Dana and reminded her that she must address me properly when I enter the room. The two of them quietly curtsied. They were both naked so they lifted imaginary skirts and bent their knees slightly and lifted their heels off the ground. It sounds corny but it looks awesome to see the two of them do it together.

“Hello Sir, I am sorry that my daughter addressed you by your first name,” my mom apologized. She looked down and avoided eye contact with me. When she first started behaving this way a few years ago I felt guilty about it but I’ve grown rather used to it since we moved in with Mark and his family.

“No biggie,” I shrugged as I opened the fridge and looked inside. My mother and older sister were talking about something when I walked in but they abruptly ceased. They weren’t allowed to talk with each other in my presence without permission.

“Is there anything I can make for you, Sir?” my mother oozed with kindness. I have to admit that now that she has been in training for a few years she is so much different. She used to be so self-absorbed and lazy.

“I’d like a grill cheese sandwich and some tomato soup,” I said.

“Right away,” Mom prodded Dana on her bare butt to remind her to help and the two of them began futzing around in the kitchen to make me lunch. When they first started walking around naked things used to be much more awkward but now that I’ve had a good long look at their naked bodies it is a little different. I wasn’t going through puberty when we started but I had so many questions. They had so many folds and flaps -it was all a mystery.

Mom, Dana, Carol and Lily are all so different. Mom has the biggest cunt. It reminds me of a well-worn catcher’s mitt. It hangs open slightly and you can see a little hang-down inside of her pussy that she pees from. She has two heavy gold rings that stretch her pussy lips. I guess she doesn’t care that the weight of those heavy steel hoops is stretching her out.

Dana has a pretty little pussy. It’s kind of a traditional cunt that reminds me of a puffy peach. She has kind of a mound when she bends over and despite having pale skins it is almost purple.

My sister Carol’s cunt is slim with a single slit but if you pull it apart it looks inviting and tight. She’s almost always wet.

My twin sister Lily’s pussy is just a single slim slit that reminds me of a frown. It’s so tight I cant’ even see inside.

I am only allowed to hold them apart to inspect. I am not supposed to play with them but sometimes my inspections last a while. Mom doesn’t complain but the other girls do.

“Surprise Inspection time,” I announced.

“Oh man, let us finish making your grill cheese, please Sir?” Dana pleaded. She used to be so demanding and ignored me before all this started. I still can’t believe I am the boss of her at home. Now that I am in High School with her that extends there as well.

“Nope, bend over and don’t hesitate next time!” I smacked her hard on her tight butt cheek.

My mom was already in inspection position. She had slid my buttered bread on the stove. I wouldn’t let her burn it. She abruptly bent over at the waist, stuck out her ass and held her cheeks apart. She opened her mouth wide.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.