Adventures in Lifeguarding: Girl Gangs I - Cover

Adventures in Lifeguarding: Girl Gangs I

by tmax02610

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Erotica Sex Story: Mark and Sarah deal with a girl gang at the pool and then join one of the members at a party to remember.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   .

Introduction

My name’s Mark and I am a lifeguard at a small swimming pool in a big city.

I used to live and lifeguard in a big pool in a small town.

Lifeguarding was a good way to meet people and you made good money. In a small town, you knew everyone and everyone knew you. Our little city pool had regular visitors that made the city seem much smaller.

It’s an old eighty-year-old pool with peeling paint and a cracked concrete deck. It’s the standard twenty-five by twenty-five-yard pool with a shallow end that deepens to a fading red line where the bottom plunges to a 20-foot deep end. The small concrete deck is surrounded by deep green grass sitting areas. These are normally covered with towels and sunbathers.

The pool is free however the city has just put up a shiny new chainlink fence to separate the pool from the rest of the park. The pool entrance is now a small opening beside the building with our guardroom and two gendered change/washrooms.

I used to be a fairly good competitive swimmer, but now I just swim for fun.

One of the best parts of lifeguarding, besides the skimpy-suited girls, is being able to swim after work. This allows me to keep in good shape and not lose too much speed.

Our pool, being free, attracts lots of interesting groups. We have the moms with multiple neighborhood kids, groups of teenage boys, groups of teenage girls, and sometimes even groups of male and female teenagers - those are rare though.

The teenagers of course tend to get a bit rowdy but it’s usually the moms that keep them in line. The teenagers are not far removed from being young kids so a quick glance from an upset mom will often calm them down. Sometimes the mom will have to mention talking to their parents but it rarely comes to that.

Two or more boy groups will often merge making a louder but easier-to-manage supergroup.

Two or more girl groups definitely do not merge, often developing into a kind of cold war.

Adventure

“Going to be interesting today,” Sarah said, breaking my concentration on a developing cold war.

I nodded to her and went back to watching what she was talking about.

The teen triplets, called that because they were always together, not because they were triplets, were in a cold war standoff with six early twenty-something girl gangs.

Six string bikini-clad girls had arrived about 10 minutes ago. Everyone was watching them. Our resident boy group, seven today, our two groups of moms and kids, and of course every male eyeball. They were sitting in a circle, laughing a little too loud to be genuine; vaping - not allowed but we could never see who was doing it, just the smoke clouds every so often, and just generally making sure everyone was watching.

The teen triplets were purposely NOT watching them. Instead, they hung out in the shallow end and whispered back and forth, NOT glancing in the girls’ direction.

“Well, you enjoy the afternoon,” I commented to Sarah as we switched guarding places.

“Are you going to swim today?” Sarah asked, with that husky voice girls get when she is sexually interested.

I gave Sarah the once over, her hair was pulled back in a huge curly ponytail, and her large lips were pink today. Her way too big guarding tanktop had shifted and I could see one small sports bra-clad breast fully exposed.

“I was thinking of doing Breaststroke. Lots of breaststroke.” I replied and licked my lips in a suggestive manner.

“Mmmm, I like breaststroke.” Sarah said then giggled.

Sarah was lesbian and loved to play these little games.

I smiled back at her and left for my practice.

Cap, goggles, and into the empty swimming lane. We always have two lanes for swimming laps but they are rarely used in the afternoon when I finish guarding.

The teen triplets were waiting for me.

“Swimming again today,” Jacky asked.

All three were the same height but that is where any similarity ended.

Jacky was the outgoing one with a tomboy look. Short brown hair, thin face, small budding breasts, narrow hips, in a blue two-piece swimsuit that seemed almost to be a one piece.

I nodded to her and then looked over to the two others. They rarely spoke.

Amara was the exact opposite of Jacky. Long black hair, a round chubby face, with huge breasts for such a small frame. She had a small belly, wide hips, and a big ass. Mean people would call her fat but an honest person would call her curvy. She wore an unflattering red swimsuit that downplayed her curves but accented her belly. It looked like she bought it online, likely based on how it looked on the model.

Sophia looked like your typical teenager for her age. Mid-length blond hair with large blue eyes. She had a permanent nervous smile. She was the most proportioned with small but noticeable breasts contained by two small pieces of bright green fabric. Her matching bikini bottoms came high on her hips, drawing the eye to the outline of her pussy lips.

“Enjoy,” Jacky commented then turned back to planning with the other two.

As I swam, I was able to watch the three girls talk, not look at the other group, and talk more.

They were a nice distraction during the more boring parts of the practice I was doing.

I finished and was packing up, when again Jacky walked over, with her two friends slightly behind. They must be trying to score points against the rival girl gang.

“Good swim?” Jacky asked, looking me up and down.

I could just imagine what she saw. I was wearing a small brief suit and stood much taller than her. My muscles were likely very defined from the hard swim and slight dehydration, and of course, I had the classic swimmer’s body that girls seem to like.

I gave her a smile as I removed my cap and shook the water out of my hair. I knew that it would look messy. I was going for the classic swimmer pose everyone photographs.

“Yeah.” I answered the teen triplets’ giggles.

“So, are you done for the day?” Jacky then asked.

They are here every day, so I knew that she knew I was done. She was definitely just trying to score points against the other gang by being seen with the hunky lifeguard.

I was about to answer when a slightly deeper female voice asked behind me, “Do you teach swimming? Because you looked good in the water and I could use a teacher.”

I turned to see one of the girls from the rival group standing there.

She had shoulder-length golden hair that shone in the sunlight. Her eyes were that pale ocean blue that contrasted perfectly with her tanned face. She was pushing her slightly large and barely covered breasts in my direction. She was long and lean in her white string bikini. Glancing down, her white suit had gone see-through. The waves in the water annoyingly obscured the view of her obviously shaved pussy.

“You do?” I asked with a smile.

“Did you want to join us to discuss?” She mentioned while our eyes made contact.

“Sure, I’ll be over there in a few minutes,” I responded, completely forgetting about our teen triplets.

I ended up sitting with them until late in the afternoon. Sarah joined us when she finished guarding.

They were fun. Steph, the white bikini girl, and I flirted the whole time. She was funny and free, much like the rest of her friends.

Various teen boys tried to join the circle but cold shoulders from the girls pushed them away.

It was decided that Sarah and I would join her and her friends at a party that night.

Sarah, driving, and I arrived at the party in the early evening. It was already in full swing with people everywhere. I looked but didn’t find Steph, though I saw some girls from earlier in the day.

After grabbing a drink, I ended up talking with Sarah on the couch.

“No luck.” She asked while leaning back.

She was wearing a halter top with no bra. Her little breasts were obvious points under the black fabric. She had baggy shorts with no panties. From my angle, I could see up the leg hole to her hairy pussy. If I didn’t know her better, I would have thought that she wanted to seduce me. I did know her, so I knew she was posing and teasing.

“You either,” I asked, licking my lips, trying to tease her back.

“Nope, not sure if there are any out-of-the-closet dykes here.” She stated in her typical bluntness.

I looked around. It was a pairing-off type of party. Every girl had one or two guys talking to them. Even small groups of girls had larger groups of guys surrounding them. The ratio appeared to be two guys for every girl.

“You know, if you switch hit, you could have two or three guys to yourself.” I teased her.

“Oh, so each hole.” She replied then paused to appear to think. “Na, tempting but I’ll stick to pussy.”

We spent more time just enjoying each other’s company. Sarah is very easy going and talking to her is almost like talking with another guy. We would compare notes on the various girls that we saw. I was tempted to get up and talk to a few but the crowds and her fun company stopped me. I also enjoyed looking at her pussy and small pointy breasts. I think she enjoyed showing them to me.

I just started to think that while this was fun, I needed to get up early to open the pool, so heading home might be a good idea when I saw Steph.

She was talking with a typical frat-type guy. She looked really good. Yellow summer dress that came down to just above her knees. The neck opening showed off some very modest cleavage.

I caught myself staring. I would definitely stay for her.

“I could go for her,” Sarah commented.

“So could I,” I replied while I stood up and started the walk over to her.

She glanced over the guy’s shoulder and gave me a large smile.

Coming up behind him, I realized that he was much shorter than me.

“Do you need a drink?” I asked her as I stepped around him.

“Fuck off.” He turned to me saying.

He was short with a stupid wave haircut.

“Yes Please.” She smiled at me.

“I think there are some this way.” I motioned towards the kitchen.

“Asshole, we were talking.” The frat boy said.

“John, leave it alone,” Steph told him and followed me into the kitchen.

The kitchen was small and there were quite a few people in it.

Looking around, I tried to guess where the drinks would be.

“Over here,” Steph called, standing beside a cooler.

I waved and walked over.

“What do you want?” She asked while turning away and bending over at the waist.

Wow, I knew exactly what I wanted. Her ass looked tight and inviting in that position.

“Everything looks good from here.” I teased.

She turned around smiling while handing me a beer.

“That looks good,” I commented looking her up and down.

She leaned forward as if to kiss me but as I braced myself for the kiss, her lips moved past my lips and over to my ear.

“Thanks.” She breathed.

I wanted her so badly.

We walked back to the couch. I watched to show her off to Steph.

Sarah was sitting ignoring the guy talking to her. It was the frat boy John.

Steph walked over and sat between them, then gave Sarah a kiss on the cheek.

“Glad you came to the party,” Steph announced, making sure everyone in our little group heard her.

“That’s so hot.” Frat boy needlessly said.

What a jerk. I did agree though.

I also didn’t know what to think. I was so sure Steph was into me but the way she was looking at Sarah, said something else.

I stood like a third wheel watching the two adjust and get more comfortable with each other.

Sarah turned to give Steph the same view I had earlier. Steph moved to get a better view and exclude Frat Boy from the conversation.

“That looks good.” Sarah said, indicating Steph’s drink, but implying the ‘that’ was actually Steph.

“For you,” Steph said and handed her drink to Sarah, but really implying her body is for Sarah.

I was disappointed with losing Steph to Sarah but the interplay was fun to watch.

“Could you get me another drink?” Steph said out loud while watching Sarah take a sip.

“Sure.” Frat boy and I responded together.

“I meant John,” Steph said to me.

I was disappointed but I didn’t think that John would have a chance with her anyway, she clearly liked me over him, and Sarah over me.

“Loser,” John commented to me as he walked past.

He didn’t know that he didn’t have a chance.

“Let’s go someplace quieter,” Steph announced while standing up and helping Sarah to her feet.

Hand and hand they started to walk to the stairs.

I felt sad at missing out but also excited for Sarah, and for the dirty images flashing through my brain looking at two tight asses walking away.

“Coming,” Steph asked me.

“Yes.” I meant literally in both ways.

This was like a dream come true.

I ran to join them walking up the stairs.

This was a dream come true.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.