Adventures in Lifeguarding: Brian's Adventure - Cover

Adventures in Lifeguarding: Brian's Adventure

by tmax02610

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Coming of Age Story: Brian comes "out of the closet"/"off pool deck" and it changes his life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   CrossDressing   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

Introduction

My Name is Brian and I have been a lifeguard for the past 3 years.

The small old pool I work at needs a bit more maintenance but it is popular with people in the surrounding neighborhood. It is also free. People spend more time laying around in the lush green grass that surrounds the pool than swimming in the water.

I wish we had more well-off patrons or at least less disrespectful teenagers, tired old moms, and fat old men.

Working outside all day is awesome.

I have the best shift, 9-5, and everyone at the pool respects me. There are four other people who work here; Ron, Lizzy, Mark, and Sarah. I am the unofficial supervisor for them.

Adventure

Being a lifeguard is important work and I take it seriously, unlike some of the other guards. I make sure to scan the pool every minute and the grounds around it every two minutes.

We rarely see any good-looking patrons at the pool. When one arrives, similar to a blue moon, I bend the rules and spend more of my time watching them.

Last week, the pool supervisor finally filled my request and sent us Sarah to fill the extra lifeguard role between 11 and 3. This week her father, a city councilor and technically my boss’s boss, came to see how she was doing.

He arrived wearing a stylish dark blue suit with well-polished brown leather shoes. He looked yummy with his silver-streaked hair and strong jaw.

I kept glancing at him as he talked with Sarah near the shallow end. He spent her break plus five minutes talking before the two of them walked to my chair to relieve me.

“How has my little girl been doing?” He asked in a strong commanding voice.

“She is learning fast,” I replied then darted my tongue out and in.

I knew how to seduce men like this. I had to be careful though. This was Sarah’s dad and the other lifeguards didn’t know my desires.

“That’s great to hear.” He responded, looking a little confused.

“Brian’s really nice dad,” Sarah added as she moved to the guard chair stairs.

I climbed down, stepped around Sarah, and moved closer to her yummy Dad.

“Sarah is a quick learner,” I commented, as I licked my lips and looked down towards his crotch.

“Good to hear.” He responded.

He looked like he was thinking about it. I knew I had him.

“Are you hot sir? The sun is warm wearing such a stylish suit.” I complimented him and again looked down at his crotch while licking my lips.

I think he has started to bulge down there.

I knew it was dangerous to act this way at work and with him but I was in the middle of a large dry spell, 183 days to be exact.

Eye candy is rare here. This man was like the most amazing dessert I had seen in months, maybe ever. He was so perfect. Tall, dark hair with those silver streaks. Powerful shoulders and firm lips. I just had to try. When would I ever get another opportunity like this?

“It is hot but I need to get back to work. I was just stopping by to see my little girl.” He spoke with such authority.

“Sarah, I think I am going to take your dad to the guardroom and make sure he doesn’t get heat exhaustion,” I explained, looking him deep in the eyes then looking down like I was embarrassed by his authority and power, which I was.

“Dad, just humor Brian. When his mind gets set on something, especially if he thinks it’s for safety, it’s better to just go along with him.” Sarah called from the guard chair.

“OK, lead the way,” He commanded.

I loved his strong, powerful voice.

“This way sir, our guard room gets a bit stuffy, but it’s out of the sun,” I said, gesturing towards the end of the pool and our guardroom.

“Have you been a lifeguard for long?” He asked as we walked down the deck.

“Three years,” I replied, as I looked him up and down again. White shirt with a red power tie.

To keep the room cool, we now keep the blinds closed and often the door closed. Ron had rigged a fan for the vents that was very effective in keeping the air moving, often making it five or six degrees cooler inside.

We entered the cool room and I closed the door as Sarah’s dad looked around.

“Cozy” He commented while I went to my knees in front of him.

“I’m not gay.” He protested.

“I know but it’s just a blowjob,” I explained, unzipping his pants, and threading his hard cock through the hole in his underwear.

“Jesus.” I think I heard him say as my mouth engulfed the swollen red tip of his penis.

He was a nice size.

I started first licking then sucking on the tip while my hands moved up and down the shaft.

Next, I tried to swallow as much of his penis as I could while one hand played with his balls and the other was jacking the lower shaft.

I have had a lot of practice with this.

In and out, he started to thrust. I puckered up and applied pressure with my lips.

I felt his hands move to my head to control me better. He was a man who knew what he wanted and he wanted me.

He started to build a good rhythm. I concentrated on rolling his balls in my hand and applying the right pressure at the right time with his in and out strokes.

“Oh Shit, that’s good.” I heard him say.

Excellent, I loved making such powerful men feel this way.

I was hard and knew tonight I would jerk off many times to this moment.

“It’s Bill.” He said, then added, “I never introduced myself before you started to suck on my dick.”

I started to flick my tongue on the tip with each out stroke.

Then I felt him starting that familiar orgasm twitch.

He pulled my head into him while pushing his cock as deep into me as he could.

I have practiced a lot to not choke and my reward was his sperm shooting down my throat.

“That was amazing.” He complimented me while pulling his softening penis out of my mouth.

“Yes, you are,” I said while putting his penis back and zipping him up.

“I’m not gay though.” He said again.

“Getting a blowjob doesn’t make you gay,” I said, smiling up at him.

He smiled at me then turned and left. Such a confident walk. I wanted to call him back to see if I could get his dick hard again. I have been successful in the past...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.