My Naked Life - Cover

My Naked Life

Copyright© 2023 by IndianNudistBoy

Chapter 2

I was lying in the back seat of the car, resting my head on Mom’s lap, on our way to the hospital. She was caressing my hair with one hand while touching my pubic area and penis with the other to provide some comfort from the pain. There were several times when I became hard, and I was sure that she noticed it too. Fortunately, she didn’t say anything. She ignored my erection and kept caressing me to relieve the pain.

Our car came to a stop in front of the hospital gate after around thirty minutes or so. Abhijit uncle opened the door and told us to get out of the car. Mom asked if I’d be able to put on my pants, but I shook my head from left to right, claiming that my balls were still hurting.

“I think it’s better to let him wear the towel for the time being,” Abhijit uncle recommended.

Mom nodded and wrapped the towel around my waist. The towel was not too large and dropped just above my knees. I walked into the hospital slowly and carefully, clutching my mother’s hand. There weren’t many people on the hospital grounds. They were all staring at me. Seeing me walk in a towel, it was obvious that they guessed what my problem was.

As we entered the hospital, I sat in one of the chairs while Mom inquired about the on-duty doctor at the reception desk. The receptionist directed us to a room (the number of which I have forgot). Mom and I entered the room while Abhijit uncle waited in his car. After a few minutes, a doctor and a nurse entered the room. He asked my mom about me. She told him everything.

“Take off your towel,” the doctor instructed.

I was hesitant because the nurse was standing right next to him.

“Don’t worry, you don’t need to be embarrassed in front of the nurse,” he added, understanding my nervousness.

“Yes, it’s my duty,” the nurse responded gently, smiling broadly. She looked to be in her late twenties or early thirties. She wasn’t particularly slim, but she wasn’t overweight either. She had an average height and a slightly dusky skin tone.

When the doctor saw that I was still hesitant, he looked at my mom and directed her to remove my towel. My face became bright red as soon as she unwrapped the towel.

“Now, lie on the bed,” he said.

The doctor stood on one side of the bed, while the nurse was on the other. They were both staring at my soft little penis. At the age of fourteen, I was not more than 3” when soft.

“Where exactly does it hurt?” he inquired.

I indicated my testicles with my index finger.

“Nurse, hold his penis against his belly,” he said. “I need to check his testicles.”

The nurse put on her gloves and did what she was ordered. My sensitive penis nestled beneath her palm. As I felt the cold touch of her gloves all over my shaft, I began to get erect. She realized I had a boner in her hand, but she didn’t inform the doctor or my mom. She grinned as she glanced at me. As our gazes locked, I blushed. The doctor also put on his gloves and gently touched my balls, and in no time, I screamed in pain.

“Okay, I got it,” he responded, taking his fingers away from my balls.

The nurse also removed his hand from my penis, revealing my whole 4.5” erect dick. I had no idea what the doctor was thinking, but when I looked at Mom, I saw her embarrassed expression. The nurse, on the other hand, did nothing but chuckle.

“Get off the bed,” he said.

I sat down next to Mom on the chair again. The doctor prescribed painkillers as well as an ultrasound test. He asked her if she wanted me to get admitted.

“Is it serious, doctor?” she said, worried.

“I can’t say anything without examining the reports,” he stated.

Mom didn’t want to take any chances, so she had me admitted to the hospital. The doctor then looked at me with a smile on his face and assured me that everything would be alright. Since I had been admitted, my mom had to spend the night at the hospital and had me tested the next morning. She told Abhijit uncle to go home for the night and return the next morning. He was hesitant at first to leave us alone, but eventually agreed. Mom also informed my father and everyone else at home, one by one.


We were waiting in the doctor’s chamber when the previous nurse came in and led us to a larger room. I noticed there were more than thirty beds, and the majority of them were occupied by patients, both men and women. Some patients were asleep, some were having conversations with family members, and others were alone.

“This is your bed,” the nurse said. “You’ll spend the night here.”

My balls were still hurting as I sat on the bed with the tiny towel wrapped around my waist. Whenever the towel touched my balls, I felt a sharp pain. I wanted to remove it, but it was not possible at the time. The other patients were staring at me. They may be wondering why a young boy like myself was admitted to the hospital.

“Mom, they are still hurting!” I said, painfully.

“Everything will be fine, sweetie,” she whispered as she kissed my forehead and caressed my hair. I could tell she was concerned as well.

“What happened to him?” one of the patients couldn’t stop herself from asking.

“He’s in pain,” Mom said, sitting on the chair next to my bed.

“Are you his mother?” the other patient asked.

Mom nodded.

“Where is the pain, son?” the first patient asked me.

I was so embarrassed that I couldn’t answer her question. I looked at Mom’s face helplessly.

“Oh, you don’t want to tell me?” she laughed. “It’s okay.”

The two patients looked at each other and smiled.

“Who is Anand Mondal?”

My mom and I turned to look at the door when we heard someone call my name. I noticed a nurse walking inside the room while calling my name.

“He’s Anand, my son,” Mom exclaimed loudly, raising her right hand.

“These are the tablets Dr. Roy has prescribed; swallow them quickly,” the nurse stated as she walked over to us. “Dr. Roy has also advised him not to cover his bottom while sleeping, as this may worsen the condition.”

I was taken aback by what the nurse had stated. I wasn’t sure if Mom was as surprised as I was.

“All right, sister (nurses are referred to as sisters in India),” she said.

Since my balls were hurting more due to the towel, I wanted to take them off; however, it was embarrassing staying half-naked in a room full of other people. Mom understood my embarrassment as she looked at me.

“I know you’re embarrassed, but we have to follow the doctor’s orders,” she explained. “And you’ve also mentioned that your testicles hurt, haven’t you?”

I moved my head up and down. Looking around the room, I noticed that almost all of the patients were staring at me. Both male and female patients were beaming. I looked at the two female patients who had earlier inquired about the pain. They smiled at me, then at each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.