My Naked Life - Cover

My Naked Life

Copyright© 2023 by IndianNudistBoy

Chapter 1

I liked to stay naked since childhood. When I was five years old, one of my female cousins caught me lying naked in bed. I was embarrassed and thought that she would tell my parents about it. Thankfully, she didn’t do so. Love for nudism started growing more as I became older. I stayed naked when nobody was at home, or I was sure that nobody would catch me like that. We used to live in a small village in India. My father had a small electronics shop. He used to go to work in the morning and come back home at about nine o’clock in the evening. Sometimes he would come home during the lunch time, and after lunch, he’d again leave for his shop. Most of the time, he wouldn’t come home and finished his lunch from a nearby fast-food center.

On the other hand, my mother was a typical housewife. She cooked food, running house chores, and take care of my dad, my older sister and me. Most of the families in the village didn’t have shower at their home, and they used to go to the big village pond to bath. We didn’t have shower too, and my mom and sister used to go to the village pond like the other village people. The women used to go in the afternoon, and the men used to go in the morning to bath. When my mom and sister would go to bathe in the pond, I took my clothes off and stayed naked, but I didn’t know about masturbation at the time. In Indian villages, all the kids slept (still now) in the same bed with their parents until they’re eighteen or older, and I was not different. I used to sleep in the same bed with my parents. My sister was already nineteen, so she had her own room.

It was the month of May. The scorching heat was killing everything. People who lives in India definitely know how hot the weather becomes between May and July. The ceiling fan was running in full speed, but it was not enough. I looked to the right. My mom was sleeping peacefully next to me, and next to her, there was my dad. He was also sleeping peacefully and snoring. I was sweating profusely due to the hot weather. I had already taken off my t-shirt, but it wasn’t enough. Even the small boxers I was wearing felt like a burden. I glanced at them and slipped my boxers down my ankles. It somewhat felt better. I decided that I’d put my boxers on when my body would cool-off. While running my fingers through my thin pubic hair, I dreamt of becoming a naked guy who could stay naked all the time. It didn’t take me long to fall asleep.

When I opened my eyes, it was early morning. I looked to the right and found my mom still asleep; however, my dad was up already. Suddenly, a shiver ran through my spine. I remembered that I had taken my boxers off. As I looked at my bottom, I found a yellow, thin saree (Indian attire that most women wear) over my pubic area. The saree was spread from the top of my lower belly to the half portion of my thighs. It didn’t take me long to figure out who had done that. It might be Dad, since Mom was still sleeping. I quickly got up and put my boxers back on. Then I put on my t-shirt and went outside of the room to brush my teeth.

When I went outdoors, I saw my dad watering the plants. He told me to stop when he noticed me.

“Is your mom awake?” he asked.

“No, she’s still sleeping,” I replied.

“Come here. I need to ask you something.”

I walked over to him.

“Why were you sleeping naked in the bed?”

I was so embarrassed that I couldn’t say a word.

“It’s okay,” Dad said, laying the water container on the ground. “I’m your father, so you can tell me everything.”

I raised my head and looked up at him. I was short at the time, so I needed to look up to see his face.

“I was feeling hot last night, so I took my clothes off. I didn’t know when I fell asleep. When I woke up, I found my bottom was covered with Mom’s saree.”

I said that without a pause.

“Yeah, I spread your mom’s saree when I saw you completely naked,” he said.

“Was it the first time you slept naked?” he asked again.

I nodded up and down and said, “Yes.”

“You know, son, we can only afford one ceiling fan,” he said calmly. “We can’t afford air conditioner.”

Then he said something that I had never expected.

“But I have an idea,” Dad continued. “You can sleep naked if you want, but you need to make sure that your mother doesn’t find out.”

“How?” I was astonished.

“After she is asleep, you can take your pants off and sleep naked. As you know I always wake up early in the morning, before your mom, I will wake you up, and you can put your pants back on.” he added.

I was surprised as well as scared of getting caught by Mom. On the other hand, I wanted to sleep naked especially during the summer.

“What if Mom catches me?” I asked.

“You need to count on me,” Dad consoled me. “I don’t want your mom catch her fourteen year old son naked.”

Both of us burst into laughter.

“Now, go and brush your teeth. Then you have school too.”

When I came back after brushing my teeth, I saw Mom was already up, and she was preparing breakfast for my dad. She told me to sit in the chair, next to Dad, and have breakfast. Dad and I glanced at each other and shared smiles. We both knew how I was going to sleep that night.


A few months passed. After that day, I started sleeping naked. Mom knew that I couldn’t sleep wearing a t-shirt, so she was okay with it, but she didn’t know that I didn’t wear my pants too. I used to take my pants off when she was asleep. Every morning, Dad woke me up before leaving for his morning walk. Everything was going perfect until Dad had to leave home for a month. Since he had an electronics shop, different companies sponsored their top sellers for a trip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.