Adventures in Lifeguarding: Not Teaching Swimming - Cover

Adventures in Lifeguarding: Not Teaching Swimming

by tmax02610

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Coming of Age Sex Story: Mark helps a teenager by teaching her how to not swim.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teen Siren   Fiction   First   Facial   .

Introduction

My name’s Mark and I am a lifeguard at a small swimming pool in a big city.

I used to live and lifeguard in a big pool in a small town.

Lifeguarding was a good way to meet people and you made good money. In a small town, you knew everyone and everyone knew you. Our little city pool had it’s regular visitors that made the city seem much smaller.

It’s an old eighty-year-old pool with peeling paint and a cracked concrete deck. It’s the standard twenty-five by twenty-five-yard pool with a shallow end that deepens to a fading red line where the bottom plunges to a 20-foot deep end. The small concrete deck is surrounded by deep green grass sitting areas. These are normally covered with towels and sunbathers.

The pool is free however the city has just put up a shiny new chainlink fence to separate the pool from the rest of the park. The pool entrance is now a small opening beside the building with our guardroom and two gendered change/washrooms.

I am, like most lifeguards, trained to teach swimming. I did enjoy that aspect of the job but this pool didn’t offer lessons. Other pools in the city offered them, so we were actually forbidden from teaching swimming.

Adventure

I had noticed this teenager for the past couple of days trying to learn to swim. She kept failing to the point that even Brian noticed that she was having problems.

Today, I was keeping an eye on her as she once again almost DNS’d (Drowning, Non-Swimmer) in the shallow end. I was actually happy when she gave up and left the water, I kept wondering if I would have jump in and save her.

During shift changes, I always liked to walk around the enclosed grass area. Officially, it’s to make sure everyone is all right, but really it’s to get close-up views of girls and women in skimpy swimsuits.

I have gotten to know a lot of our regular patrons and often would stop and chat. Goddess Trophy Wife, TWF, as I thought of her, was very excited today. She was telling me about her upcoming trip but all I could do was stare at her and think about her amazing breasts.

‘Is everything ok?’ Brian asked over the radio.

Fuck Brian and his horrible timing. I turned around to look at him on the guard chair and gave in the thumbs up and the fuck off face.

Turning back around I noticed that the DNS girl was off in the corner, curled up in a little ball.

I went back to not listening to the goddess’ story while staring at her breasts but my eyes kept returning to the DNS girl. It kinda looked like she was crying.

Back to those amazing breasts but I started to wonder if she was ok.

I really wanted to stay and keep staring at TWF’s breasts but I just couldn’t be that big of a jerk.

I apologized to TWF for having to leave then walked over to the DNS girl.

Sure enough, she was crying. Does it make me a bad guy for spending an extra second looking at her bikini-clad pussy that was on full display because of how she was sitting holding her legs?

“Are you ok?” I asked as gently as possible and I kneeled down beside her.

“Yeah.” She mumbled, then looked at me “No!”

She looked cute with her flushed cheeks and wet eyes. Her lips were red from all her crying.

“Ah, do you need a hug?” I asked and then wondered why.

It was not appropriate for a person my age to touch a girl her age, let alone hug them. I was torn about whether I wanted her to hug me. Yes, she’s cute and from watching her earlier, had an amazing body. No, I didn’t want to get fired.

“Yes.” She mumbled and put her head down.

Now I was stuck. I wrapped my arms around her and prayed that no one important would notice and I wouldn’t get fired.

What could I do? She needed a hug.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as one arm lay across her shoulders and the other on her knees.

“I can’t swim.” She mumbled while I tried and succeeded in not laughing.

“Lots of people can’t swim.” I tried to comfort her.

“But if I don’t learn, my life’s over.” She started to cry again.

“I ah.” I stammered.

I had no idea what to say to this teenage girl. I was never good at this part.

“There is this pool party on Friday night.” She explained and looked up at me.

I so wanted to give her a kiss and make everything better, instead, I recommended “Just don’t swim.”

“But Jason Maclyon will be there.” She exclaimed then buried her head.

Even I knew who Jason Maclyon was. He was the local superstar swimmer that had a real chance of going to the Olympics.

Was this all about a stupid teenage crush? I reminded myself, she’s just young, it’s not stupid to her.

“And if you cannot swim...” I started.

“Yeah, he’s going to laugh at me when he finds out.” She mumbled from between her arms.

I actually started to laugh. I didn’t mean it but she didn’t realize what an opportunity she had.

“Fuck off.” And she shrugged my arms off her.

“Do you not see? Not swimming is the greatest weapon that you have to get him.” I tried to explain before she shut down.

“Fuck off it is.” She said, now mad at me.

“Oh, you poor love-struck girl,” I said with a smirk.

“If you want to impress him and get him to notice you, do not learn to swim,” I said in a serious tone.

She looked at me like I was crazy but she was listening.

“Ask him to teach you to swim.” I smiled at her.

I swear I could see the wheels turning in her head.

She smiled and nodded, but then added “But I can’t get to the point of being a non-swimmer, I don’t think he wants to see me with snot coming out of my nose.”

I smiled at her.

“Listen, I cannot teach you to swim, but I could teach you to not swim,” I informed her.

She smiled. Such a lovely sweet smile.

We continued to talk about what a non-swimmer would look like until Brian called over the radio ‘Are you done chatting with the cute chick?’ Brian, dude, a little discretion I thought but then turned and gave him the thumbs up.

We made plans to meet early tomorrow.

“See you tomorrow morning.” She called out as I walked away. Shit, I forgot to ask her name.

8 am the next morning, I was walking around the pool watching my one regular slowly swim head up breaststroke up and down the pool when she arrived.

Cute, I thought as I had my first real look at her. Bit older than I thought and a bit taller. She had put her hair in twin braids that made her look very innocent.

Smiling, I waved and walked over.

She smiled with bright silver braces, how had I not noticed that yesterday? I looked closer to see what else I had missed. She was wearing a bit too much black eyeliner and pink lipstick but her complexion was flawless. Her white crop top accented the small perky breasts that she had. The short black skirt did the same for her long toned legs.

If Jason didn’t want her, I would take her.

“Is this a good time?” She asked, smiling.

“Yes.” I replied then commented, “I was thinking last night, how badly do you want to attract Jason?”

“Well, he just broke up with that slut of a girlfriend, so real bad.” She replied.

“I ... listen, I don’t want this to sound corny or stupid, but I could help you totally hook him, but I’m not sure you want to do everything I suggest.” I hesitated.

“Ok ... what do you mean?” She cautiously asked.

“Well, do you have your swimsuit on? If so, take off your clothes.” I replied.

She gave me the “your strange” look but whipped off her shirt and pulled down her skirt.

“Can I be brutally honest with you?” I asked as I looked her up and down.

She hesitated “Yes.”

“Ok, you’re wearing a standard two-piece swimsuit. You look great in it but it’s very functional and boring.” I stated.

“Well, I wanted him to take me seriously.” She countered.

“Yes, well, he sees extremely fit girls wearing that style of suit every day at practice,” I explained.

“So, what should I wear?” She asked.

I paused, well here goes, this was the moment of truth, how badly does she want him, “The smallest bikini you can find, you need to show him your tits and ass.”

I watched her thinking then “Makes sense, what else.”

“Ok, and when you take off your clothes, you need to, well, know when he is looking and basically do it slowly, like a suspenseful movie,” I added.

She nodded then put her clothes back on. “Instruct me.”

“This is what would drive Jason or any warm-blooded male made with lust.” I started, then hesitated, should I? I could get in a lot of trouble if it came out that I was explaining to this teenager how to seduce another teenager.

Fuck it.

“Ok, you need to walk in with a less attractive friend. You need to stop about 15 or 20 feet away, look at him then turn to talk to your friend. Make sure he can see you in profile. Start talking to your friend but keep glancing at him. When you catch his eye, smile and pull part of your shirt off, exposing the breast closest to him, then pause, and forget about the shirt as you continue to talk with your friend.”

“What should we talk about?” She asked.

I gave her the “seriously” eye roll.

“You need to keep a corner-eyed glance on him until you are sure that he is paying close attention to you, then you need to pull your shirt off while arching your back to push out your breasts.”

“Like this.” She role-played it.

First one breast, looked good in even that stupid top, then both breasts thrust out, fuck, I wanted to grab them. Jason doesn’t know what he is in for.

She looked at me to see if had done it right. I am sure she saw the pure lust in my eyes because she giggled a little bit.

“Ok, now while you are talking with your friend, start playing with the hem of your skirt. Oh, make sure that the strings of the bikini are visible above the skirt. Again, wait for his full attention, then turn your back to him, keep your legs straight, then pull your skirt down.” I said thinking about how much I wanted to do exactly that and fuck her silly.

“Like this.” She turned and started to pull her skirt down.

Her ass was pointing straight at me as she slowly revealed it inch by inch, showing her fabric-covered pussy, then down those long legs.

The willpower that it took to just watch and not grab her.

She again turned around to see my reaction. First, her eyes went to my staring, lust-filled eyes, then down to the prominent tent in my shorts.

“In a short bikini...” I couldn’t finish my sentence.

“So, what’s next?” She asked with a huge smile.

I love those braces.

“Stay facing away from him but have your friend keep watch. When he starts to come over, have her tell you so you can loudly complain about not knowing how to swim!” I explained, trying to keep my eyes off her too-young body.

“Are you going to teach me?” She asked with a mischievous grin.

“He will offer, so yes, now to phase 2,” I said.

“So far you have teased him but you have to set the hook, and that’s done in the water,” I told her as I walked to the water.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.