Adventures in Lifeguarding: The New Lifeguard - Cover

Adventures in Lifeguarding: The New Lifeguard

by tmax02610

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Erotica Story: Mark shows the new lifeguard around. She deals with an angry female patron in a unique way...

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   .

Introduction

My name’s Mark and I am a lifeguard at a small swimming pool in a big city.

I used to live and lifeguard in a big pool in a small town.

Lifeguarding was a good way to meet people and you made good money. In a small town, you knew everyone and everyone knew you. Our little city pool had it’s regular visitors that made the city seem much smaller.

It’s an old eighty-year-old pool with peeling paint and a cracked concrete deck. It’s the standard twenty-five by twenty-five-yard pool with a shallow end that deepens to a fading red line where the bottom plunges to a 20-foot deep end. The small concrete deck is surrounded by deep green grass sitting areas. These are normally covered with towels and sunbathers.

The pool is free however the city has just put up a shiny new chainlink fence to separate the pool from the rest of the park. The pool entrance is now a small opening beside the building with our guardroom and two gendered change/washrooms.

It is a free pool so the city is always trying to save money. One of the ways is to have us short-staffed. We have been operating with only two guards during the critical time between 11 and 4 pm.

Finally, someone at the city or in upper pool management decided to send us a third lifeguard.

Adventure

Sarah arrived 30 minutes before her 11 am shift. At first, neither Brian nor I noticed her standing by the office, she just looked like another kid waiting for their parents.

“Hey, I think that kid over there has one of our lifeguarding tank tops on,” Brian commented to me.

I tore my eyes away from staring at the various beautiful women around our pool.

“Do you think that’s the new guard?” I asked.

“Pretty small to be a lifeguard.” Brain noted.

I wandered over to see.

She was very short and slight. Her hair was long and very curly, it seemed to be half her body.

Her lifeguard tank top was way too big, almost a dress, and looked to be falling off. Her lifeguard shorts were way too small and barely covered her ass. She was wearing flip flops, not ideal for lifeguarding, being hard to move fast in.

She saw me walking toward her and started to quickly walk toward me.

Her glasses were a bit big, her nose was a bit small, her mouth was large and full, and her face was thin and petite. Taken individually, she was ugly but taken as a whole, she was quite striking.

“I’m Sarah, I’m the new lifeguard.” She exclaimed way too loudly and with way too much energy.

She practically bounced as she talked.

“Mark, I will show you around.” I shook her hand and gestured back to the guard room.

I showed her our guard room; a small room with a large window overlooking the shallow end, a single swivel ratty chair, a single cot with a blanket and pillow, a small locker with a broken lock, a large filing cabinet, a mini washer and dryer with a stack of dirty towels in it, and a cabinet filled with first aid supplies.

“You can take your breaks in here. No air conditioning but it’s out of the sun. No fridge, so no ice.” I gestured at the doorway.

“So no ice-cold beer.” She smiled as she said it.

I paused, then decided to confide in her, she would likely find out anyway, “We have a secret cooler in the filing cabinet.”

“Seriously?” She asked.

“No, but I heard the city is going to put a beer vending machine on the deck.” I winked at her.

“Oh, that would be smart, they would sell a lot of beer in this weather.” She nodded thoughtfully.

“Ah, Sarah, I am just kidding. Alcohol is not allowed in the pool area.” I started to wonder how gullible is she.

“I guess I will just drink vodka then.” She said smiling again.

She does have a nice smile.

I began to wonder, was she now pulling my leg, or was she serious?

“Anyway, the change rooms are over here.” I pointed off to my left.

“Women’s,” I said as we arrived at the entrance.

She wandered in while I waited outside.

“Kinda dirty.” She said as she exited.

“Yeah well, it’s just Brian and I, so we have to wait for Isabella to arrive at two to do a bathroom clean.” I started to walk towards the other changeroom.

I pointed to the male changing room, not bothering to tell her it was the mens.

She wandered in, and I followed in a bit of disbelief.

“It’s even dirtier than the women’s.” She commented as she looked around.

Thank goodness there was no one in, I didn’t want to deal with that complaint.

“Isabella never cleans it.” I joked.

“Sure.” She responded and walked out.

I showed her the outside showers.

“Officially everyone has to shower before entering the pool,” I informed her.

“Officially?.” She air quoted.

I nodded then and walked her around the pool.

“There are always two lanes for lap swimming, do you swim?” I asked.

Every lifeguard will tell you, yes, but most could barely swim. As a former competitive swimmer, I often laugh at their swim strokes.

“I’m a good swimmer.” She announced but I doubted it.

I wondered how she could even pass the lifeguard screening, she’s so small.

“Is this your first lifeguarding job?” I asked, wondering why she looked so awe-struck.

“Yes, just got my certification yesterday.” She commented as she looked around.

“Wow, you were hired fast, who did you blow?” I joked.

“My Dad.” She commented then smiled and added, “He works for the city.”

Now it makes sense why we got another lifeguard. Still, she was kinda cute.

Back to the tour.

“Shallow end, kids have to be able to swim one length to be allowed in the deep end.” I intoned.

“Deep end with diving board. Only one person is allowed on the board at a time. The kids will always be trying to break that rule.” I vaguely gestured toward the diving board.

“Ok, now the important stuff,” I said as I turned away from the pool.

“We have a few regulars that are ... interesting to deal with,” I commented as I scanned to see where the troublemakers were today.

“Who is that?” Sarah asked, almost breathlessly.

I smiled, “That’s our resident Goddess Trophy Wife.”

“She is gorgeous.” She breathed.

“Safest person here.” I intoned then when she gave me a confused look, I added, “We are always watching her.”

“No doubt.” She nodded.

“Those two, or rather one.” I commented, then I yelled, “Margot, where is your brother?”

Margot looked up from her book and then pointed to the pool.

I glanced behind us and found her brother diving off the side.

“Makes sense why it’s so quiet. Parents drop them off every day at 10 am and pick them up at 4 pm. Basically, they use us as a free babysitting service. They fight non-stop when they are together.”

“That’s Mona, but don’t make it obvious that you are looking.” I nodded to the right to a larger woman with large naked saggy breasts topped with huge brown nipples.

“She, well, just avoid her if you can,” I commented as I turned away.

“Why is she topless?” Sarah asked a little too loudly.

“Shhhhh, she, well, it’s not against the law for a woman to be topless, and well, she is forceful, her word, exercising her right to be topless,” I whispered to Sarah as I waved to the three giggling teens in the shallow end.

“Who are they?” Sarah pointed.

“Actually do not know their names, just here most days. We call them the triplets...” I said as I walked around the pool towards the guard chair.

“We sit up on the guard chair or the chair by the shallow end or we wander around,” I informed her as I came to a stop by the chair.

“Hey, did you introduce me?” Brian asked, looking down at us.

“Nope,” I answered.

Brian is well, nice but kinda annoying.

“I’m Brian.” Brain said, reaching his hand down.

“He’s Brian.” I copied his whiny tone, then quickly added “He’s the other main guard. If you need anything, Brian or I will help.”

“Sarah.” Sarah said then added, “My dad is your boss.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.