Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf - Cover

Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - In the wake of Charles's attack, Zach has to track down the demon-possessed MILF.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!

Charles Swartzenburg II

Marcus Lindstrom was just what I needed. Not for his skill as a lawyer. He was the perfect agent to work for me outside. That desire for his daughter, that sinful lust, would chain him to me. I smiled as the judge appeared.

“All rise,” one of the bailiffs said as a woman in a black robe came out. I wasn’t about to recruit any women. They were too easily corrupted by Ashtaroth. I reached out anyways to Judge Alyta Bittal. I felt magic on her. A lock about her soul.

Someone had gotten to her. Zach. That fucker had gotten to my judge. That wasn’t good. Not fucking good at all. I ground my teeth together as she glanced at me. I could tell that there was contempt into her eyes.

She read off some procedural stuff then said, “Charles Swartzenburg II, you are charged with Count One: attempted murder with a deadly weapon enhancer on Victim A; Count Two: attempted vehicular homicide on Victim B; Count Three: assault and battery on Victim A with a deadly weapon enhancer; and Count Four: assault and battery on Victim B with a deadly weapon enhancer. Council, how does your client plead?”

“No guilty,” I whispered as I stood beside her.

“Mr. Swartzenburg pleads not guilty to all counts,” my lawyer said.

“Given the serious nature of the crimes, the State requests the defendant be held without bail,” said the prosecutor.

The judge nodded. “I hereby order the defendant to be held without bail in the solitary confinement wing of the Pierce County Jail.” She glanced down at her calendar. “We’ll meet back in two weeks to discuss any evidentiary or procedural business.”

Then it was over. I was remanded back to the bailiffs, my lawyer whispering, “I’ll be by tomorrow to discuss your case and options.”

I nodded. There wasn’t much chance. There was footage of me putting a gun to his head. I would be going away for a long time if I didn’t intervene with magic. I would have to find a way out of this situation. It would be hard, but that was the challenge.

I would emerge from this stronger than ever.

“Sweet dreams,” I said to my lawyer as the bailiffs took me away.

He frowned at me. I was taken back to my cell directly. It wasn’t long before Bubba was escorting me back, my little minion eager to curry favor with me. That was what I wanted to have. I would get out of this predicament.

I would rise up like the phoenix.

I laid down on my cot to nap. Tonight, I would recruit Marcus Lindstrom.


Judge Alyta Bittal

After Charles, the next case was for Alonzo Cortez. The big, beefy gangbanger was covered in tats. He had a long rap sheet of misdemeanors, suspended sentences, and close calls, but he was in trouble now. Possession of Schedule 3 drugs with the intent to distribute, possessing a weapon with a felony conviction, felony murder, and a few other charges.

He was also under Master’s control.

“Bail denied,” I said after his public defender tried to argue for it. “I order him held in solitary confinement. We’ll have a preliminary hearing in two weeks.” It was the same date as Charles. “Sounds good,” said the felon much to his lawyer’s suggestion.

“What?” the public defender said.

I was so happy. I was doing what my Master wanted. I was obeying him through his right hand, the gorgeous Sable. I would have so many wonderful orgasms tonight for obeying. I was giddy with the prospects.

Just so wet and eager for them.


Charles Swartzenburg II

I finished my food. It was still the terrible slop, but I had some stuff they bought me from the store. Toothpaste, toothbrush, some ramen, and even some candy. The walls were around me. I had to be in them, but this wasn’t a prison to me any longer.

I just had to astral project.

I read from a book, relaxing as I waited for Marcus Lindstrom to be asleep. I yawned as it neared midnight. That had to be late enough. I put my book down and closed my eyes. I breathed slowly and concentrated.

My soul slipped from my body.

Thanks to Bubba, I knew where Marcus Lindstrom lived. Out in Brown’s Point. That was across Commencement Bay from Tacoma where I was a prisoner. My soul slipped out of the county jail and over the mostly quiet streets of Downtown Tacoma.

A few prostitutes were out. Some drug dealers. Cops. I ignored them all and flew across the bay toward the nice homes over on Brown’s Point. They were part of Tacoma. I focused on my mental map as I climbed the hill and reached the bluff that thrust out into the Puget Sound. I passed a school and came to a modest home on the far side of the Point.

I slipped in through the ceiling and found Mark Lindstrom sleeping with the TV on. It was playing some dumb infomercial. I slipped into his dreams, forming myself as the Archangel Gabriel once more. I appeared before Marcus as he was rowing a boat across some body of water. There was fog.

“Penelope!” he shouted. That was his daughter’s name. “Where are you? Daddy’s looking for you!”

“I can help you find her,” I said, resting down on the stern of the boat facing him.

He shuddered at the sight of me. He held his hand up against the glare. I smiled at him as he had a pink bunny sitting in the gunnels at his feet. He blinked at me, this look of hope crossing his face. He was desperate to find her.

“You can help me find my sweet Penelope?” he asked, picking up the pink bunny. “I have to give this to her. That cunt I divorced won’t let me see her.”

“I can take you to her,” I said and held out my hand. “I can take you to Penelope.”

“Who are you?” he asked.

“I’m Gabriel.”

“The angel who announced to Mary that she would have the Messiah?” He trembled there. “You’re here to help me find my daughter?”

“Find her and love her. Take my hand, and you can love her in all the ways that you want. You can even have her for your wife. Lie with her as Lot lay with his daughters.”

“Truly?” he asked. “This isn’t a dream?”

“It is a dream. I will take you to her dream, though. We shall enter it. You can make love to her, and she’ll wake up having such a positive experience. She’ll feel so good about how she made love to you. She’ll want you in the waking world. It’ll be a beautiful thing. Just take my hand.”

He took my hand.

I squeezed about him and flew upward. I yanked him with me and we burst from his dream. A silver cord trailed back to his body. The same one that led back to mine. If that cord was cut, it would leave us as basically animals. Without the spirit, the brain wasn’t anything special. No sense of self. No consciousness at all.

Just like an animal. All the personage would be gone.

We flew threw the air. I read from his mind where his ex-wife lived. She was in Federal Way, which wasn’t far. We soon were descending into a house. The cunt had remarried. She was sleeping in her bed with her husband while their fourteen-year-old daughter was all alone.

“There she is,” Marcus said, staring at his daughter in her pink pajamas, her brown hair spilling around her head. She had modest breasts and braces. He reached for her.

I gripped his arm. “There is a cost.”

“I’ll pay it,” he moaned.

I smiled and took him into the dream.


Marcus Lindstrom

I gasped as the angel Gabriel led me down into my daughter’s dreams. Suddenly, we were in a classroom. She was frantically writing gibberish on a test. The questions changed every time she looked up. She groaned, the clock ticking away.

“Penelope,” I said.

“Daddy?” She turned her head and smiled at me, her green eyes shining. Her braces gleamed on her teeth. “I’m having such a problem on my test and ... Is that an angel?”

“It is,” I said, my cock so hard. This was a dream. It was okay if I touched her here. I had held back for so long, but now that she was here, I could do it. I could touch her. I stroked her face and felt the silkiness of her skin. “He needs you to do things for me.”

“You must worship his cock,” the angel said. “You must fall to your knees and love him with your mouth.”

“Okay,” Penelope said. “I love you, Daddy.”

I couldn’t believe how easily she accepted it. She dropped to her knees and ... I was naked. Her brown hair spilled around her face as she grabbed my cock. She looked at it with some consternation. She hadn’t done this before. She was a virgin. A good girl.

She swallowed my cock. I gasped as she did that. The angel smiled as he moved around me. She worked her mouth up and down my cock. She suckled and slurped on me. I groaned as she did that. The pleasure rushed through me.

“Oh, my,” I groaned. “She’s just doing it.”

“This is a dream,” said Gabriel. “She’s very biddable. And she’ll have a pleasant one with her father, if...”

“If I agree to what you want,” I groaned, my dick throbbing in my little girl’s mouth. My Penelope was finally sucking on my dick. It was all my fantasies come to life. Ever since she turned fourteen, I couldn’t help but think of her like this. “I swear I’ll obey you in all things!”

The angel nodded and said, “Done.”

Something shivered between us. I quivered and knew that I had made an agreement with the heavenly being. I gave him my soul, but he wasn’t a demon. So this was okay. He was an angel. Holy. I shuddered as that hot mouth suckled on my dick.

I stroked my fingers through my daughter’s brown hair as she loved me. She felt so good sucking on me. It was delight to have her working that hot mouth up and down my cock. She nursed on me with all that she had. It was amazing.

“Oh, Penelope!” I moaned.

She groaned as she suckled on me. My little girl loved me with all that she had. She showed me how much she cared for me. It was so wild to feel her doing that to me. I groaned as my daughter worked her lips up and down me.

“You’re going to get such a big load of Daddy’s cum,” I groaned. “Then I’m going to eat your pussy and make such sweet love to you.”

My little girl squealed around my cock.

Penelope suckled on me with all that she had. She nursed with such abandon. It was so amazing to have her suckling on me like that. I was in heaven here. My eyes rolled back in my head as she nursed on me with all that she had.

The pressure rose and rose in my nuts. I groaned, savoring that heat. I hurtled toward my climax. I would have such a big one. It would be such an amazing moment. She suckled and slurped on me with all that she had.

I groaned and erupted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.