Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf - Cover

Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In the wake of Charles's attack, Zach has to track down the demon-possessed MILF.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Mrs. Annette Fillmore, High Priestess

I am the High Priestess chosen by the Lord to serve his Prophet, Lewis Zachary Black.

The thought repeated over and over in my mind as I prepared dinner like a good wife always should for her husband and daughter. My family had no idea of my lesbian lusts. I used to think it was my shameful sin, but the Lord had plans for me.

I wanted to believe in Zach so much. He had passed the test of First John Chapter Four as far as I was concerned. He was no false teacher. He was true. I felt it in my soul. It resonated through my entire body as I cooked dinner. I burned so badly to share this good news with my family.

To seduce them into following the Lord’s new Prophet.

And to seduce my little girl into lesbianism.

It had been my biggest goal for as long as I could remember. I had wanted to bring her into the sapphic fold like I did with those confused girls I preyed upon at church and the YMCA where I volunteered. I found those vulnerable ones and molested them while preaching to them about god.

But my daughter ... It had always been too risky. I was too afraid of exposing myself. For the church and the community to learn the depraved, sapphic desires that burned behind my wholesome face. My pussy blazed with these ideas. But that was all the Lord’s doing. He guided me to those acts. The Prophet Zachary had revealed them to me.

Such a great man.

I had to lure women into the cult and find them good men to be their husbands. They would be bound by sex. United by lust for the Lord and each other. A new form of family. I blazed so hot for it. I knew this was right because I wanted to believe it was right.

It fulfilled those selfish lusts in me.

The Angel Nisha was the proof. She had anointed the Prophet Zachary, and he had chosen me to be his High Priestess. I trembled as I took the potion that Moira, the Blessed twin of the Prophet, had provided me and poured it into the stew.

The concoction bubbled as I stirred the stew. For a moment, the aroma of pussy filled my nose. My mouth watered as I hummed at the stove, my hips wiggling. I wore a dress. A simple one. Yellow with white flowers. I had an apron over it like a homemaker from the Fifties.

“That smells so good,” my husband Eric said.

“Yeah, Mom,” Alanna said as she sat at the table. She was a good girl. Her father and I had raised her properly. Now I had a new revelation to share with them both. “Just delicious.”

“Thanks,” I said. “It’s a new receipt one of my students suggested.”

“Neat.”

I turned the stove down to low and let it simmer for a little longer as I readied the vegetables for the salad. I had to make sure my family was eating healthily. Only the best organic produce and ingredients. None of those awful chemicals that caused so many problems.

I served only healthy food for my family.

I ladled up the stew as my husband tossed the salad. Then he divided it up into three bowls and took it to the table. I hummed as I brought the bowls with the stew and sat it down on the table. I smiled at them as I sat down beside my husband, my daughter across from me.

“Smells good,” said my husband, taking my hand. I reached across the table for Alanna’s. “Lord, thank you for this food and the effort my wife put into making it. Thank you for the blessings in our life. In your name, Amen.”

“Amen,” I said with my daughter and smiled. “Eat, eat. I hope you love it.”

My husband and daughter both dug into the soup. They piled it into their mouths. I smiled as they both went in for seconds. I went for the salad. I put some vinaigrette dressing, homemade of course, on it and enjoyed the spinach, tomatoes, zucchini, and kale. They dug into the soup.

“Oh, wow, that’s good,” my husband said, his eyes slightly glazed. His cheeks grew rosy. “Just such a ... a ... good treat.”

My daughter burst into giggles. She was just laughing for no reason, her eyes also slightly glazed. She swayed there and giggled again. She slapped her hand down on the table. Her father stared at her then burst into laughter, too.

I smiled as the potion worked. I took another bite of the salad. It was so good. I grew the kale and the zucchini myself. It was such a delight to enjoy the fruits of my labors. I hummed as my wife and husband were both laughing.

“I had a great idea,” I said. I wiped my lips with a napkin. “Want to play a fun game?”

“Yes, yes, yes,” my daughter said, bouncing up and down.

“Shounds great, shunny,” my husband said, his words slurring. They both seemed drunk.

I rose and turned around. “Can you unzip me, dear? We all have to get naked for this game.”

“Sure thing, shunny,” he said and drew down the back.

“Get nekkid!” Alanna jumped to her feet. My fourteen-year-old daughter ripped off her blouse and revealed her round boobs in her white bra. I had seen them naked before, of course, but now I would get to play with those young titties. “Yay!”

My husband finished unzipping me. I pulled off my dress and was naked beneath, my brown bush dripping won’t my juices. I was just so happy to have a threesome with my husband and daughter. I might like girls, but I still loved him. We had a good marriage.

Minus my lesbian affairs. I hoped he had never cheated on me, but I guess I couldn’t be mad if he had.

My daughter’s bra flew off. Her perky, teenage titties bounced as she hoped up and down. She looked so happy, her cheeks flushed and eyes glazed. She was dancing around, her hips wiggling as my husband pulled off his shirt.

“Let’s go into the living room,” I said, sauntering around my husband. “There’s more room for us to play.”

“Sure,” he said, undoing his jeans.

“Yay, play!” my daughter squealed as she bounced before me, her pants slipping down her legs.

“Be careful,” I gasped as they fell down to her feet while she was jumping. I rushed up to steady her before she pitched face-first it the coffee table. I didn’t want my daughter getting hurt. She was my precious baby. “You are going to be trouble.”

“Yep!” Alanna grinned at me, down to her white panties with Sailor Moon on her tush. She loved Sailor Moon. I vaguely remember that cartoon being on when I was a teenager in the 90’s. Lord, that was a long time ago even if it didn’t feel that way.

She shoved off her panties, revealing her trimmed, brown bush that matched her hair. Her tresses swayed around her as she got fully naked. She planted her hands on her hips and looked so proud of herself while my mouth watered as I stared at her tight cunt.

“Sit down on the couch,” I said. “Honey, move the coffee table out of the way.”

“Sure,” he said, his cock hard. It thrust out before him. I shuddered as I knew which hole he had to fuck me. This was all according to the Lord’s will as reported by His Prophet Zachary. I licked my lips, so eager to feast on my little girl’s pussy.

My husband dragged the coffee table out of the way. I dropped to my knees, my big boobs swaying back and forth. I was so ready for this. I leaned so close to my little girl’s pussy. Her tight slit peeked out of her curls. I breathed in her spicy musk. She had such a yummy smelling cunt. This would be fantastic.

Just perfect.

Then I hesitated. Wait, wait, that wasn’t what I was supposed to do. I let my eagerness get ahead of me. I stood and grabbed a fistful of my daughter’s hair. I wanted to feast on her, but she had to taste me first. I yanked her down to her knees and pressed her face into my thick bush.

She kissed my cuntlips.

“Eat out Mommy,” I purred.

“Okey-dokey,” she said evenly.

I shuddered as my little girl stroked her tongue through my folds. The first incestuous contact sent pleasure shooting through me like electricity. I loved that so much. I savored it. I shuddered here as my daughter lapped at me. She feasted on me with everything that she had. It was just such a rush to have her tonguing my cunt.

I groaned, my face contorting in delight. It was perfect having her do that. I loved it so much. She flicked her tongue through my folds as my husband gaped at me. I smiled at him, loving his attention on me as our daughter feasted on my cunt.

“Honey, our daughter is eating out your pussy,” said my husband. “That’s ... I mean ... Wow.”

“And you have to lick my asshole as she does it,” I told him.

“Right, right, that makes ... sense...” He looked about to object before he smiled and moved behind me. He grabbed my butt-cheeks and buried his face between them.

I had girls rim my asshole many times. I had even licked a few of theirs. My husband never had. His whiskers felt so naughty against my butt-cheeks as he did it. He licked at me with all that he had. I groaned as he found my asshole and kissed it. Licked it.

I gasped as he danced his tongue around my sour hole. He soaked my asshole as my daughter happily licked at my cunt. She had no idea what she was doing. That was oblivious. She just licked at me with such childish eagerness, her tongue stroking through my folds.

I loved that so much. I savored how she stroked through my tongue. It was rather delicious to have her do that. She made me tremble. I groaned, my face twisting in delight as she brushed my clit with her tongue.

“That’s it,” I groaned. “Don’t be afraid to go into me with your tongue.”

“Mommy!” my little girl moaned and did just that.

She thrust her tongue into my pussy. I groaned as she wiggled it about in me. She swirled it around in my snatch. My husband thrust his tongue against my asshole. I hadn’t meant for him to do that, but it did feel nice. My butt-cheeks clenched about his whiskered face as he wormed past my sphincter.

His tongue danced around in my anal sheath as my daughter swirled around in my pussy. They both were giving me such pleasure. My big boobs jiggled. I groaned, loving being such a wanton wife and mother.

I was making love to my husband and daughter.

What a wonderful revelation.

“Thank you, Lord, for sending Your Prophet Zachary to me,” I prayed as those tongues wiggled about in me.

They felt so wonderful. I groaned in delight as they swirled about in me. It was so much fun to have them both pleasuring me. My orgasm built and built. I squeezed my tits as my daughter moaned into my snatch.

They both made me feel so good. Just so wonderful to have them both doing such wicked things to me. I savored that amazing moment of having them dancing their tongues around in me. It was a hot moment to enjoy.

“Now lick my clit,” I moaned to my daughter. “Make mommy feel so good by doing that!”

“Yes, Mommy!” She was so eager to please me.

Her tongue flicked to my clit. She danced over it. I gasped, my butt-cheeks clenching about my husband’s face as she did that. It was so wild to have her doing that. Just so amazing to have her flicking her tongue around my bud.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.