Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf - Cover

Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In the wake of Charles's attack, Zach has to track down the demon-possessed MILF.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!


Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

A week after the attack, I was returning to my high school. It felt like the right amount of time to “recover” from the “trauma” of the attack. I had refused to give any interviews, letting the rumors buzz about me. I didn’t want people to think I was craving the spotlight, but it would get my name out there.

I would start by running for local office. Mayor of Tacoma, Governor of Washington State, then the President of the United States. That was two decades off at least. I had to be thirty-five to run for that office.

I arrived at the school in Sable’s limo, of course. Moira, Susannah, and Sable herself were in the back along with two of the cops, Officer Mindy and Officer Linda. They were wearing tight-fitting, white blouses with gray blazers and matching pants that hugged them like second skins. Their cameltoes were on display as were their nipples. They had their guns and sunglasses, of course. They looked sexy and dangerous.

Ms. Denise, the sexy chauffeur, opened the door. I nodded to the blonde before helping Susannah out. She clung to my arm the way a girlfriend should. Moira and Sable were holding hands to sell their relationship.

Sable still hated it. I could see it in her eyes while Moira smirked in delight.

Two uniformed sheriff deputies were standing out before the door as “additional security” because of recent events. Of course, they were mine. Deputies Tammy and Hannah glanced at me, smiles almost playing on their lips.

Students were glancing at me, whispering. I nodded to them. A few of the girls offered platitudes. “I can’t believe he would do that,” and, “He seemed so nice,” and, “We’re all so glad you and your mom are safe,” and, “You were so brave!”

The girls who said that had hot and dewy eyes. I just smiled at them but didn’t engage. I was supposed to be a good family man. Not a player. The girls who said things like, “He seemed so nice,” had different expressions. Wistful ones. They were the girls Charles had used his power to fuck.

They were still charmed. They were lucky not to dead like that poor housewife.

Everyone was talking about it. Charles’s arraignment was coming up. He had to be dealt with. He was in prison, though. And that meant finding someone to deal with him. Part of me wanted to just let him be, but he was still a threat.

Sable fell in on my other side after saying goodbye to Moira. “If we’re going to fight cult with cult, I think Mrs. Fillmore is the perfect place to start.”

My dick lurched. She was a foxy teacher.

“You think she’s amendable?” I asked as Susannah cut off a pair of girls coming over to give condolences. She was chatting with them, bright and peppy. She knew what she was doing.

“Oh, yes.” Sable winked at me. “How do you think I got an A? I’ve trained her well. She’s learned how to find girls who are ... vulnerable. She recruits them for her church, but she is a whore at heart.”

“That’s perfect,” said Nisha. “Good cover. They are looking for religion to fill the hole in their hearts. You can be the one to fill it.”

“Church is good,” I said. “A group of faithful church girls. They can find good men to marry.” “Very nice.” My thought form smiled. “Build both a power base and a political base that will support your family values stance.”

“And for you to cuck,” Sable added, winking at me. “Cult leaders always cuck their male followers. They’ll encourage their wives to be yours thinking your special.”

“Oh, yes, you’ll want them devoted to you, the men as well as the women. A cult will be very useful.”

A cult ... It could help. I wanted to change this world and break it from the demonic elements that gripped it. The dark powers that ruled the true rulers of Earth. Not the president or congress or a dictator. The ones with old money that stretched back thousands of years. The puppeteers. Like Charles’s father.

I hated that I had already drawn the elite’s eyes. I had to step up my game.

“Arrange us to meet at lunch,” I said before heading over to Susannah. The girls she talked to were all smiling and gushing at how brave I was. I put my arm around Susannah, showing them I was taken.

That just made their eyes hotter.

Susannah and I headed to Mr. Harrison’s English class. I drew more attention. Some of the guys were slapping me on the back, talking about how cool I was. How I kicked Charles’s ass. He was not popular. One guy looked particularly savage. His girlfriend was one that had slipped into the restroom with Charles.

Well, they had broken up.

“Shame you didn’t put a bullet in his head,” that guy said.

“Of course, he didn’t,” said Susannah. “That’s what a savage does. Not a man. A man has restraint. A man doesn’t have to worry about his woman when he’s not around, either.”

Bill went red in the face and marched off.

“Oh, Lord, that was mean of me,” Susannah said. “He just angered me.”

“Okay, okay, let’s settle down,” said Mr. Harrison. “We’re all glad Zach’s back, but sit down.”

English passed and Math was pretty similar only I didn’t have Susannah with me. She was off in PE with Sable and Moira. Hopefully, those three weren’t getting up to any lesbian shenanigans and exposing Susannah’s bisexual desire.

I didn’t trust Moira not to do something.

Civics reunited me with Susannah smelling soap after her shower. She gave me a chaste kiss on the lips before sitting down beside me. It was a boring class even with Mr. Fredrickson using Charles as an example to talk about how the judicial system worked.

“What do you think’s for lunch?” asked Susannah.

“Something good,” I said. “I have to take care of something.”

“What you and Sable were talking about?” she asked softly.

I nodded. “I don’t think you should be present. I don’t want people thinking we’re sneaking off to do things.”

“Of course.” She kissed my cheek. “I’ll see you. Love you.”

“Love you, too.”

She brushed her hand over my cock subtlety as she passed. I shuddered. I would have to tell her how it went. I stepped out into the hallway and noticed Deputy Hannah casually leaning against the wall down the hallway. She didn’t acknowledge me as I passed her on the way to Mrs. Fillmore’s class.

I reached the classroom and noticed Deputy Hannah casually moving after. We would have our own guard to make sure we weren’t disturbed. Sable was good at her job. I was glad I recruited her. Glad she was one of the women I needed.

I opened the door to find Sable and Moira already in there. Sable had removed her top to reveal she had a corset on that lifted her breasts into two lush mounds. Her nipples thrust out hard and pink. She wore her red hair in a ponytail that made her look more authoritative as she wore her thigh-high leather boots and nothing else. She had lost her skirt, her shaved pussy on display. She slapped a riding crop in her hand.

Mrs. Fillmore was down to the slip she wore beneath her conservative dress. The MILF was a smoky fox that I had fantasies about. I never thought the married woman was one of Sable’s lesbian slaves. She did love turning married women into her pussy-loving slaves. Her mother. Her maid.

“Did I tell you to stop stripping, slut?” snarled Sable. Her riding crop slapped into her hand. “Zach’s supposed to be here. You’re going to learn to worship him!”

“What?” gasped Mrs. Fillmore, her brown hair spilling around her lush face. “No, no, he’s a man. I...”

“Thought you were a dyke-slut?” demanded Sable. “A lesbian hiding behind the guise of a loving and faithful church wife? You’re my slave. You serve whom I serve. That is my master. That is your new god. He has come to change the world with an angel at his shoulder.”

Moira whispered something and light glowed from where Nisha hovered near me. Nisha moved from it revealing it was just a coincidence. Moira didn’t know where or even that Nisha existed. The shape of a woman appeared, glowing wings, a halo, naked and beautiful.

“Nisha, the angel,” purred Moira. “She’s always at Zach’s side. He is chosen by God to change the world.”

“Lord,” gasped the MILF as she dropped to her knees, her breasts jiggling beneath her slip. She stared at the apparition of the “angel.”

“That was why I was sent to seduce you,” Sable said. “To prepare you to serve your true master. The chosen one. He is going to save this world. Now get naked, slut.”

“He is blessed,” the angel said in a choral tone, Moira’s lips miming the words. She was perched behind the MILF who had no idea she was being deceived. The angel slid her arms around me. I felt a tingle of warmth. “The Lord has blessed him. He is my lover.”

The angel kissed me. I shuddered as I felt lips on mine. Moira’s lips. She was kissing me through the spell. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. I made out with Angel Moira, my dick so hard. Then the angel vanished and I was alone.

“Now strip!” Sable barked.

“Yes, Mistress!” the church wife moaned. She rose to rip off her slip. She had a black bra and panties on beneath, her big boobs bouncing. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She freed her big tits. “I’m ready to serve him, Lord! I am! I will obey your message through your Holy Angel.”

“Nisha has delivered the Holy Word,” Moira shouted like a Southern Baptist preacher. “Hallelujah!”

“There is a special place in hell for false teachers,” said Moira. “For false shepherds.” It was to save the wold.

Mrs. Fillmore pushed down her panties. She had a thick, brown bush that dripped in her juices. I loved the sight. She knelt before me, her eyes wide. Sable moved behind her sex slave, her green eyes burning hot.

“Pull out his cock, slave,” Sable hissed. “The worship of our Lord, of Zach, is like nothing else. You will enjoy it beyond anything.”

“Yes,” Moira moaned. “My brother is special. You will spread the word. To your husband. Your daughter. Those girls you recruit to your church and who eat your pussy in the back of the church.” “You know about that?” gasped Mrs. Fillmore.

Sable rolled her eyes. “The Lord sees all. He told us, through the angel Nisha. She has appeared before others. Susannah Augustine.”

“Oh, my,” Mrs. Fillmore moaned and attacked my slacks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.