Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf - Cover

Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 16

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16 - In the wake of Charles's attack, Zach has to track down the demon-possessed MILF.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

I paced in the waiting room at Good Sam. My sister had been admitted hours ago. Mom, Susannah, and Mrs. Augustine had arrived. Sable paced, too, while our cops watched over the room. This was a complete clusterfuck.

A doctor appeared and said, “Mrs. Black.”

“Yes, yes, how’s my daughter?” Mom said, jumping to her feet and rushing over.

“She’s stable,” said the doctor.

Mom sighed with obvious relief.

“She’s not awake,” he said. “We’re not sure what happened to her. We performed an EKG and an MRI. Everything in her head looks fine. No damage that we can see. Nothing that could have caused her to collapse and have a seizure, but we won’t know for certain until we perform an exam with her conscious to see if there is any loss in function.”

“Fuck,” I muttered, wanting to slump.

“Oh, Lord,” Susannah whispered and hugged me.

“Now if you’ll excuse me,” the doctor said.

Mom nodded.

I held Susannah a few minutes before resuming pacing. It was nearing dawn when the doctor took my mom back to see Moira. That was a good sign. The others were resting. Susannah was sleeping with her head on her mother’s lap. Sable lay slumped in a chair.

I sat on one. Nisha sank onto my lap.

“Are you ready to ask questions?” she asked me.

I looked around and said softly, “I feel different. Invigorated. Like I have power in me I could ... use. I don’t know how else to explain it. What happened?”

“A human sacrifice,” Nisha said. “When all those people died, they were sacrificed to you. The act used the spells to flow back to you. You were powering the trigger. Your worshipers energized the magic circle. Your sister was just ... a wire that conducted it to you.”

“She didn’t have a circuit breaker to trip and keep her from being damaged,” I said.

Nisha nodded.

“But why was it a sacrifice? I didn’t kill those people. That wasn’t supposed to happen.” I hesitated. What she did to Charles’s mom burned in my mind. “Right? Moira didn’t...?”

“No, no, your sister built a trap. So when all those souls died, they couldn’t go to heaven or hell. They were sent to you like they would be in a sacrifice. It was an ... accident.”

“Buildings don’t explode on accident.”

“True.”

“Ashtaroth?”

“She did not leave the building that we know. Her vessel is dead if she was in there.”

“Do I have her soul?”

“Maybe. But it is doubtful. She is a demon. Her soul would have been trapped in the circle until it ended when Moira collapsed. The spell should not have had the strength to steal her power and give it to you. Assuming if she was in there when it detonated. If she were willing, but that would be tantamount to suicide. Those who claw for power are not prone to that impulse.”

“You think she escaped.” A statement, not a question.

“The building detonated. She exposed herself at the jail, led us to her lair, and faked her death.”

“Fuck. It’ll be, what, weeks before we know if her body’s in there?”

Nisha nodded.

Mom appeared. We were taken back to her room. She was sleeping again, hooked up to the machines, but the doctors said she didn’t seem to have any brain damage. She was able to answer questions and had no memory lost they could determine in such a short time.

Mom even spoke to her before she fell back to sleep.

I sank into a chair to watch her. Susannah took the chair beside mine. Mom was sitting close, holding her little girl’s hand. Sable leaned against the wall in the corner of the room, staring at Moira with ... concern on her face.

This entire night had gone so wrong.

I leaned back in my chair, the exhaustion of it weighing down on me. Moira was alive. She was fine. Unharmed. Despite this newfound power I had in me, it didn’t help to keep me awake. My eyes closed almost at once.

I felt heavy.

I sank into darkness. Into...

Into...

A woman straddled me. I blinked to see blonde hair framing a gorgeous face. A MILF’s face. Blue eyes gleamed. Her hand gripped my dick. She smiled at me and pressed me into the folds of her shaved pussy. She rubbed me up and down.

“Damn,” I groaned. “This is a dream, right?”

“Mmm, I suppose it is,” she said and plunged her cunt down me. “You do have me on your brain.”

“Ashtaroth.”

The demon-possessed MILF winked at me. I should be scared. I knew that I should be terrified that I had her on me. That she was working her cunt up and down my cock, but this was a dream. I was in the hospital room. I could hear the distant beep of the machines monitoring my sister’s life.

“Are you dead?” I asked.

“Am I?” she purred. “Mmm, did you get me? Did your agent put a bullet in my head before the bombs went off?”

“Fuck,” I groaned as her pussy slid up my cock. She felt so good while the question had my mind aching.

“I know, it’s a real bitch, right?” She wiggled her hips from side to side. “You have no idea if I’m dead or not. What do they say these days?” She smiled. “Yes, yes, ain’t that a bitch? Am I alive? Dead? A threat? Neutralized?”

“Yes,” I growled as that hot pussy stirred around my dick. She felt so good on me. Her silky cunt worked up and down me.

“Why did I blow up the warehouse,” is the question that you really want to know. “Why did I kill all my followers? Was it a moment of spite? I must have activated the bomb before the spell activated. Did I sense it and decide to make your victory a Pyrrhic one? Or merely to take away your new tool?”

“You are that spiteful,” I groaned. “She’s dead! I sent Agent Preston to her death!”

“Yes, you did.” She touched my heart. “And her soul is in here. She’s chained to you. Where you go, she’ll go. And you know where you’re going.”

“Hell!”

Ashtaroth winked at me as she rode me faster. “Yes, yes, that’s where you are going. Perdition. The Pitt. The Abyss. Oh, yes, yes, you’re going to burn with us all to save the world!”

She worked her cunt faster and faster up and down my cock. she felt so good. Just so amazing. I wanted to stop this, but I couldn’t. It was a dream. It wasn’t real. Just my mind processing this insanity. I had been having so much sex, that it was how I was seeing the world.

Power through sex.

Through cum.

Jizz.

My seed flooding a woman’s womb. An act of profound and beautiful creation. It didn’t work with two lesbians or two gay men. It had to be a man and a woman, didn’t it? Oh, two women could channel a man’s passion pumping into a woman’s womb, but it was that binary distinction that allowed life to happen that powered the strongest spells.

Man and woman. Seed and egg. Death and life.

That hot pussy worked faster and faster up and down me. I loved that hot flesh squeezing me. It was an amazing rush to have her riding me. She swelled me toward my climax. I groaned at that heat building and building in me. I hurtled for it. I would have a big burst of delight. It would shoot through me.

“Yes,” I growled. “Damn, that’s good. That’s so fucking good!”

“It is,” she moaned. “Oh, you are as hung as my son! Yes, yes, he’s just as big as you. Ooh, Zach, I’m going to cum on your big dick!”

The demon-MILF stared into my eyes. They burned with such blue intensity. Blue and yet were black. Soulless. Pitiless. I shuddered as she stared into my existence as her cunt plunged down my dick, bringing me closer and closer to erupting into her pussy.

Her boobs bounced before me. Big and heavy. Such soft, motherly tits. She licked her lips as she plunged her cunt down my cock and slid back up me again. She felt so good around me. I groaned as she clamped that hot pussy around my dick.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.