Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf - Cover

Stud Conquerors the World Book Six: Hunting for the Demonic Milf

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - In the wake of Charles's attack, Zach has to track down the demon-possessed MILF.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!

Moira Black

After two weeks of research on how to kill Charles without him just stealing another person’s life, and I had come up with nothing.

Nada.

Zilch.

I leaned back in my chair at my desk in my room in Sable’s mansion. I should be in her bed. We were dating, after all. Not that she took me on dates or anything. Or bought me gifts. Only in public did she acknowledge my existence.

I should annoy her more. That would be fun. More fun than my eyes going blurry from research. It was like studying but I couldn’t just cheat to pass this test. I had to find a solution. If we couldn’t deal with Charles’s soulbonds, we would have to find another way to limit him.

He was in prison. Anything we did ran the risk of backfiring big time. If a high-value prisoner like him escaped, there would be consequences. Scandals. There already was an investigation into how Charles was stabbed. How the prisoner got the weapon into the courthouse.

I didn’t worry about any of our people talking. They were bound to Zach. My big brother had everyone wrapped around his finger. He was in the perfect position to make sure that everything worked out. I was glad for that. He was a good man.

The door opened. I smelled my brother. He had this manly musk. The floor creaked as he crossed to me. His hands rubbed down on my bare shoulders. I shuddered as he massaged them. I groaned, leaning back in the chair. I craned back my head and stared up into his supportive eyes.

“How’s it going?” he asked as he worked his magic thumbs into all the sour spots.

Boy, he knew just where to touch me to make me feel just amazing. I was so glad for that. I was so thankful for him. My big brother would soothe everything away. There would be no problem with him around. I could relax I smiled as he massaged me with his fingers. He kneaded his fingers into all the spots that needed it.

“Badly,” I finally admitted. “I’ve poured over every book I have and trawled the web. Nothing.” I hesitated, wanting to mention one source I could try, but I was frightened to contact my Master now. The man who trained me was my father.

My body ... wanted my father as much as Zach. In fact, Zach looked so much like our father just with darker hair. I ached to spread my legs open for both men. They were both a part of me. Just like Charles was.

It was so messed up that we were fighting our brother and our father. That was why I couldn’t turn to my teacher. He was the enemy. One of the very powers that my brother strove against. The temporal proxy for Moloch and the other demons.

I couldn’t tell my brother any of this because then I would have to admit everything about myself. All my shameful secrets and ... I just couldn’t do that. I was a coward. Too frightened to even contemplate doing it.

My brother said, “You need a break.”

“I do,” I said, pushing down my shame. “But I’m too tired to move.”

“Well.” He smiled at me, clearly in a loving, big-brother mode. I didn’t want to miss out on this chance. He had many distractions, so I had to treasure every chance we had to be alone.

When was the last time it was just me and him?

He scooped me up in his arms. I was so happy as he carried me not to the bed but out of the room. Oh, I guessed it wasn’t going to be the two of us like I hoped. He headed down the hall to his bedroom. Susannah waited on the bed naked, her big boobs jiggling. My half-sister was endowed. She took after her whore-mother.

Knowing she was our sister helped to take the sting away that she was my brother’s wife. At least he could call one of us that title. I was his secret sister-wife. Just like mom was his secret mommy-wife. Susannah was lucky to be his public wife.

And the most precious thing to him. The creature he wanted to keep pure and innocent of all the awful things we were doing behind her back. Like killing Charles. Maybe we had to just kill all the guards and prisoners. Just kill Charles enough times.

He’d run out of soulbonds eventually.

No, no, Zach would never go for it. And there had to be a magical solution. I just had to find it. Or invent it.

“Mmm, we’re going to make you feel so good,” Susannah said, grabbing a bottle of massage oil. She rubbed some on her hands as my big brother set me down on their bed. I rolled over onto my back as Susannah started rubbing me. She had a gentle touch. “How’s that?”

“Good,” I groaned. I wasn’t going to lie, this was wonderful. So I wasn’t alone with my brother, but I was alone with my brother and sister.

It was all incest and taboo.

The hands worked up and down my body. I shuddered at the delight of that. She caressed me with her delicious hands. I loved her caressing me like this. I shivered as she rubbed up and down my back. My brother took over with my legs.

“Yes,” I groaned as he worked at my calves. “Oh, that’s just so good.”

He shoved my legs apart, exposing my pussy.

“Please say this finishes with a happy ending?” I purred.

“All my massages do,” purred Susannah. “Sable’s been teaching me.”

“I need to kiss her!”

“Wait until we’re at school to maximize how much you annoy her,” my brother suggested.

“So wise,” I breathed.

He worked his hands higher and higher to my thighs. His fingers were so strong. He dug into my flesh, his thumbs working in circles. They pushed into my muscles, massaging away all the strain. I was so glad for what he did to me. I was so thankful for my big brother. He was just such an awesome individual.

He worked higher and higher. I hoped he would go for my pussy, but he went for my buttocks instead. He massaged my asscheeks. His fingers parted them, his thumbs sliding through my crack and brushing my backdoor.

No penetration.

I would love some penetration.

He kneaded my butt-cheeks with both his strong hands. He dug his fingers into them. My ass, sore from sitting down, rejoiced. I loved what he did to me. I was so glad for him. My brother was just an amazing guy.

Susannah was pretty good, too, but the real relief came from my big brother massaging me. I squirmed here, my pussy itching. I was horny but strangely contented to just enjoy his massaging. For now.

“Yes,” I groaned as he worked his magic. “You’re so good, big brother.”

“I know,” he said. “If you’re going to conquer the world, you better be able to give your subordinates rewards.”

“Such wonderful rewards.”

“They get better,” Susannah said. “Why don’t you roll over? We can to the other side.”

I grinned from ear to ear. “A titty massage?”

I rolled over quickly as Susannah grabbed the massage bottle. I lay on my back, my small boobs quivering. They were cute and adorable A-cups. She drizzled the massage oil on each of them. My twin swept his hands up my belly.

I loved his touch on me. It was pure delight to have him caressing me like that. I shuddered in delight at his fingers caressing me. He found my nipples and twisted. I whimpered with the heat of that moment. My eyes rolled back in my head.

I loved every second of this passion. I savored how he massaged me. It was so good to have him pinching my nipples. I loved every second of what he did to me. I trembled as he twerked my nipples. He twisted them.

I squealed in delight.

He twerked them. Pleasured them. It was such a good feeling. I moaned in delight as he worked his magic. My head tossed from side to side at what he did to me. I shuddered, a big smile spreading on my lips as he played with my nubs.

He was so good at that. Just so wondrous. Susannah moved beside him between my thighs and rubbed at my belly. She massaged my stomach as she worked lower and lower, caressing over my shaved pubic mound.

“Oh, yes, happy ending here I come,” I purred.

Susannah smiled at me as she slid her fingers over my pussy lips. She rubbed at my cunt. I groaned as she did that. It was so good having her do that. I groaned in delight, savoring that passion. The pleasure rippled through me as she massaged at my cunt.

She worked up and down my pussy lips. I loved her doing that. Her fingers were so delicate as she massaged at my vulva. She stroked around my tight slit as my brother massaged my small titties. He twisted my nipples with his oily fingers.

That was amazing to feel him doing that. I groaned, my face twisting in delight. He twerked my nubs. He twisted them. I groaned, my back arching. It was such an incredible delight to have him twisting them back and forth.

I gasped out in delight at what he did to me. What they both did.

“Mmm, there,” purred Susannah. “That was good.”

My brother pulled his hands from my nipples. “All massaged.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.