Sheriff Bull - Cover

Sheriff Bull

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 1: James Robert Smallwood

Jimbob---That’s what everybody calls me in the small town where I grew up. My family is rich, and we have been rich ever since my great grandfather opened the first cotton gin in the area. A few years later he would open the first bank in the county. Much later my grandfather would open a Ford dealership. By the time I came along our name was well known. We lived in a mansion on 120 acres near town and drove new cars every year. I was a little chunky so I did not have a girlfriend in high school. But that changed in college. Girls seemed to like riding around in a new Mustang with a guy who always had a pocket full of money!

There was one girl that I really liked. Her name was Sue Wilson. She was a cute light brown haired girl with pretty blue eyes. We started dating my senior year and were going steady by Christmas. We never fucked! She wanted to be a virgin on her wedding night. I respected that. Even when we drove to Panama City for spring break there was no sex!

Soon after I graduated we flew to Vegas and got married! It was a surprise to everyone. Dad said he would have paid for a wedding here in town but Sue and I did not want a big wedding. We loved each other and did not want all the drama associated with a big wedding. After a week in Hawaii we came home and moved into the house with my parents. Life was good.

Six months after our first boy was born tragedy struck. My parents were killed by a drunk driver! Since I was the only child I inherited everything. The bank, the cotton gin and the car dealership became my responsibly. I think I handled it pretty well. Besides my education I had spent lots of time working with my father learning the businesses.

Two years later my second son was born. I loved my life and the family I had been blessed with.

It was a year later that Sue asked me what I thought about her getting a boob job. I was all for it! The two babies had done a number on her once beautiful breasts and they could use some help. We found a surgeon and she went from having sagging 32-c cup breasts to 36-d cup breasts that stood proudly on her chest. But that operation changed more than just her bra size.

I noticed her clothes changed. Her dresses now had plunging necklines. Her skirts were a little shorter. Her swimsuits went from one piece to string bikinis. Some were even thongs!

Her personality also changed. She spent less time with the kids. She became flirtier. Men took notice.

Within a year we had a nanny. Sue started having ‘lunch’ with her girlfriends. Then it was drinks with them at the club until mid-night.

One night after Sue left for a night out with her friends, I checked the GPS I had installed on her Lincoln. It was parked at a motel over in the next county. She was cheating!

I confronted her with what I knew the next morning. She did not even try to lie. She admitted the affair then laughed at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.