Amelia and the Cannibals - Cover

Amelia and the Cannibals

by Smjle

Copyright© 2023 by Smjle

Erotica Sex Story: On an expedition in Africa, 22-year-old Amelia meets a tribe of cannibals.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Cannibalism   Illustrated   .

It was my first job after graduating from Southern New Hampshire University. With a degree in anthropology, after six weeks of training, I was on an expedition in Africa.

“Amelia, stay with sight of the group,” Robert my team leader cautioned me for the umpteenth when I was about 30 meters away. I knew the rules because I have heard them a dozen times. “There are dangerous animals in Africa and do not go anywhere alone.” However, I have been on the expedition for a week and the only dangerous animals I experienced are those awful mosquitoes. I would not go too far but I found a path I wanted to explore. It was probably an animal path but humans could have used it.

After maybe a quarter of a mile, I met two naked children. They appeared to be around age of ten to twelve. That was surprising because there were no known in this area. They wanted me to follow them. I knew that I should go back and notify the others in the expedition. However, if I did, I believe someone else would take the credit in the event the children are part of an unknown tribe in the area. I followed them for almost a mile. That was risky but I was certain I knew the way back.

Suddenly, there were three adult men. They grabbed me but I knew that men in most native tribes are not dangerous so I did not resist and willingly went with them. They took me to what appeared to be their chief. He looked me over, gave orders in his native language and a couple of men removed all of my clothes including my shoes. I attempted to protest, but they were determined.

I knew then that I was in serious trouble, but what could I do? He took me into his hut and fucked me. At first, I resisted but he hit me. I knew he was going to fuck me if I consented and rape me if I did not consent so I stopped resisting. Maybe after he fucked me, I could leave and I hoped that at least, I could find my shoes.

Instead, he gave me to the men of the tribe. It seemed that every man and boy above puberty wanted to fuck a blonde 22-year-old girl. All through the night, more than a dozen men and older boys fucked me and most of the older boys and younger men fucked me several times. As a prior college athlete, I am in excellent condition but after three dozen fucks, I was completely exhausted and my pussy was very sore.

To make the best of the situation, I was very agreeable and did my best to please the men. It helped that I had fucked over forty guys in college. Southern New Hampshire University is 64% female. Therefore, with almost two females for every male, girls had to put out or guys would find a girl that would. Almost every weekend I would party and fuck and, in my four college years, at a dozen frat parties, a half dozen or more guys gangbanged me.

In the morning, I noticed the women arguing with the chief. The women did not like their men fucking a blonde white girl. The men grabbed me and tied me to a stick.

31420-image001.jpg

It was a tribe of cannibals. With cum dripping out of my pussy, a woman was about to light a fire and cook me. Looking for some men that might help me, I begin to cry. When the cannibal woman lit the fire under me, I started screaming but my howls only lasted for a minute before I passed out and died.

The expedition never knew what happened to me. What the tribe did not eat they discarded for the hyenas and ants to eat. Hyenas crush and eat bones so all remaining traces of me disappeared.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.