Taking Grace Freeman - Cover

Taking Grace Freeman

Copyright© 2023 by Jonnyboy

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Having by chance come across the perfect busty beautiful mature woman of his many bdsm fantasies, a teenage boy sets out on a mission to turn his fantasy to reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Blackmail   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Although looking as though she was defeated, I thought Grace Freeman was buying more time when nodding her head without meeting my eyes, although Grace soon realized she was grasping at straws, when holding my phone toward Grace, she saw a very clear image of her cock sucking prowess upon Leroy’s cock, after which I switched to another image, this photo featuring a notice board, with above it the legend.

“Freeman Timber Products Staff Notice Board”

“That, as I’m sure you know Grace, is a photo of the Freeman canteen notice board, upon which my friend who works there will pin a copy of your photo, along with the same being sent to Alans Mother and Father, the moment you disrespect or disobey me ... all I need do is send my friend a ready and waiting text message ... do we now understand each other?”

I didn’t take long for Grace to work out the implications of having a photo of herself with a black, or any other cock, in her mouth and on display to any of her husbands hundreds of employees caring to take a look, or of course to the parents of her young BDSM lover Alan/Leroy.

In fact Grace Freeman appeared to be visibly shrinking before my eyes as the enormity of the situation eventually sunk in, She probably even thought it would be easier to explain away those lesbian bdsm sessions with the mystery blonde.

“Yes” ... although almost a whisper from Grace Freeman, it was a triumph for me, one I soon doubled down on.

‘SIR ... always Sir Mrs.Freeman, a severe spanking being the minimum punishment for any breach of that rule.

Even though looking a little puzzled, Grace wasn’t about to argue the point and so it then became

“Yes ... Sir”

“Good Girl” I replied, “and before we begin, your first instruction is to go stand facing that corner with your hands against each wall ... and remember what I just said about obeying me, or a spanking will be the least of your worries”

‘ attitude.

For a moment, and looks could kill, Grace Freeman glared at me as though I’d suddenly appeared from the planet zog and I thought Grace was about to protest even before I’d begun.

Then perhaps after weighing up whether any harm would come to her, even though glaring at me with an expression on mistrust, Grace Freeman made her way across the the wall I’d pointed out furthest from the door and where after some hesitation, she placed her hands at head height on the opposite walls, while I again delighted in another major victory.

Although no matter what her inner feelings of anger and disgust toward me, I very much doubted Grace Freeman was willing to put her her marriage to a wealthy businessman and comparatively opulent lifestyle and wealth at risk over fantasy fun and games with a black youth and while being an unknown quantity to Grace Freeman, the fact was I’d yet to use any form of violence or even real, hostility toward her...

...

Later, I spent the afternoon regaling to my friend Jimmy the story of the most incredible day I’d just spent with Grace Freeman.

Of how with her hands upon those walls, she’d listened in silence as I gave Grace Freeman the why’s and wherefore of how she’d ended up in her own kitchen, submitting herself to an almost complete stranger, with very few threats and without using any violence, leaving me to believe Grace was only too aware her problems with me were wholly of her own making.

A point I was to reiterate to Grace, telling her it was her fantasies of being taken by a renegade Black Slave that had got her into this situation, but she’d never be seeing Alan again, although if she really wanted black cock, she could have plenty of it ... but only on the understanding her life was no longer her own, that husband or no husband, she had to understand she was now My Property, or face humiliation and ruination, that she’d lose everything she saw as being special to her.

Quite how Grace managed to keep her silence and to retain her position during my little speech I’ve no idea, even when telling Grace how I’d watched every moment of her tryst with Alan/Leroy the previous month, although without adding I’d searched her bedroom, stolen her expensive lingerie and copied those secret intimate photos, deciding that revelation would wait a while, certainly after we’d secured the complete obedience of Grace Freeman toward us.

It was only when eventually telling Grace she was to be punished for her earlier dissension toward me, did Grace finally lose her composure, when although retaining her position facing the wall, she blurted.

“What do you mean punished ... what are you talking about”

Perhaps Grace should have made an attempt at turning around, for then she may have become aware that, not only was I now standing behind her, but also seen the eighteen inch long leather strap I was holding, a strap landing fair square on the Ass cheeks of Grace Freeman, after I’d lifted her dress to reveal two creamy buttocks dissected by the thin strap of a tiny pink thong.

If the squeal and attempted escape of Grace Freeman was very fast, then my reaction was even faster, when placing my hands over her own to ensure they remained firmly pinned to the corner walls.

“Struggle all you wish Grace, but its for your own good, I’ve I’ve already told you the rules, so there’s no excuse, all you’ll do is earn yourself extra disobedience punishment, so just settle down, tell me you understand and that you’re sorry, before I have to give you a dozen more of the same”

Although realising there were many reasons for Grace Freeman doing so, chiefly among them being a concern her secret sex life exploding in her face and leading to her ruination, there must also have been a fear of the strong six foot plus blued eyed, blonde haired youth gripping her so firmly, or perhaps just a good old fashion fear of having pain inflicted upon her.

Although I preferred to think it was curiosity and sexual anticipation causing Grace Freeman to almost visibly relax her hands and body and for Grace so almost whisper...”I’m sorry ... Sir”

“You’re doing well Grace ... I’m very proud of you, but don’t go spoiling things for yourself when I let go your hands, because your next task is to stand facing the wall and to unbutton and to remove your dress” I told Grace Freeman, once again upping the ante, before adding.

“It’ll be so much easier for you than me having to rip it from your back Grace and then having to add to your punishment”

Yes I’d already seen an awful lot of her body on my previous visit, but to watch Grace Freeman unbutton and slowly disrobe herself while facing away from me, really was special.

Certainly when having allowed her button down dress to fall around her ankles, Grace had then once again placed her hands on the wall.

That was, I believed, a gesture of acceptance from Grace Freeman, although I had my doubts about just how far that gesture would stretch when Grace became fully aware of just what I had in mind for her.

None the less, having accepted the handcuffs with a shrug, along with the ball gag, I was very pleased when a few minutes later the full beauty that was Grace Freeman stood defiantly before me, wearing no more than her expensive powder blue lingerie, a gag and a set of handcuffs.

The bra of which, only half concealing Grace’s huge breasts, became the first to go, but only after I’d slipped the straps from the hooks, then turned Grace around for me to unclasp its hooks a the rear, allowing me to turn Grace toward me once again and to pull her bra completely away from those magnificent globes, topped with large surprisingly erect nipples.

Although strangely, it was only when I was about to secure the studded ‘Grace’ collar supplied by Jimmy, that Grace decided to kick off by shaking her head and protesting into her gag.

Time then to show Grace she was now owned property.

So I gave Grace Freeman her first spanking, hauling her over my knees and giving each of her Ass cheeks a dozen harsh slaps, while in between, slipping my fingers into both her cunt and Anus, leaving Grace squirming and squealing, although not overly so, perhaps in fear of an even harsher punishment, or a knowledge my fingers had found the juices oozing from between her Cunt lips.

That spanking and perhaps me calmly explaining to Grace that she’d brought it upon herself with her display of disobedience ... ensured her antics were not repeated, when after her spanking I secured the studded leather collar fronted by the word ‘Grace’ round her neck without any further protest from the mostly naked mature beauty.

Although as I later told Jimmy, if Grace Freeman had been expecting a reprise of her sessions with Alan/Leroy, then she was in for something of a shock.

Grace Freeman was a tall woman, one with curves in all the right places, well honed curves from the times spent in the gym, as I discovered during my research, while some would have even described Grace Freeman as being a little intimidating...

However, with me being a fit and strong well built young man, who also spent plenty of time in the gym, I found it easy enough to lift Grace over my shoulder with her legs dangling in front of me, while her head looked down toward the floor.

After Slipping my fingers inside a stocking to caress her thighs and ass, before slipping a couple of fingers between her cunt lips, I was delighted to discover Grace’s juices were now actually running from between her cunt lips onto my fingers, and so despite some unintelligible mumbling into her gag, with the almost naked Grace Freeman over my shoulder, I my way through the house and up the stairs toward her bedroom.

Once inside the bedroom, one I recognized so well from my previous visit, I lowered Grace into her knees before slipping a cable tie between the wrist cuffs and the rope I’d earlier tied around her ankles, leaving Grace with no option but sit helplessly on her haunches.

There, having told a very concerned Grace Freeman not to worry and that I’d soon be back, I made my way back downstairs to retrieve my equipment bag I’d left in my car.

When eventually returning to her bedroom with sports bag in my hand, I really did need to catch my breath, for Grace Freeman made a wonderful spectacle kneeling on the launchers, wearing no more than a tiny thong, a light blue suspender belt, and flesh stockings, with those huge breasts greeting me like two Beacons as she stared towards me in both concern and bewilderment

However, after a pat on her cheeks and a fondle of Grace Freeman’s breasts and nipples, It was time to set about my.business, although not wishing to see Grace left out, I told her she shouldn’t worry too much, that I’d remove her gag after she’d herself proved capable of being obedient toward me, adding that it mattered that much, not when the house was so far from the nearest neighbours.

With Jimmy listening intently as we sipped our beers, I went on to tell him of how how from her position of kneeling upon her haunches, Grace had looked on with a curious combination of fear and fascination, as In between working in her bedroom and going back and forth to my car, it gradually became obvious to obvious to Grace just what I was doing to her marital bedroom.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.