Taking Grace Freeman - Cover

Taking Grace Freeman

Copyright© 2023 by Jonnyboy

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Having by chance come across the perfect busty beautiful mature woman of his many bdsm fantasies, a teenage boy sets out on a mission to turn his fantasy to reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Blackmail   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

While waiting for the big day to arrive, curtesy of Jimmy I collected everything needed to subjugate Grace Freeman and spent some time practising some ideas, as well as viewing a few Bondage videos, again supplied by Jimmy.

Hopefully doing so non violently, because of my determination not to break any laws, so much so I’d even considered returning the set of red lingerie I’d ‘borrowed’ from Grace Freeman, but with these taking pride of place hanging from my bedroom door I dismissed the idea, especially when it would be so easy to blame Alan/Leroy.

Eventually it was the Monday evening when the call came on my mobile, the very day Mr Freeman had flown out to the United States and the first day of my weeks vacation.

A soft anxious voice gave the agreed password ‘Master’ and soon Alan/Leroy was giving me details of the time he was to deliver groceries to Grace Freeman. 11am his father had told him after he had taken the call from Mrs. Freeman, as always she had asked for Alan to deliver her monthly shop.

I told Alan/Leroy to wait just inside the lane. At 10.50am.

My own special bag was ready, as were the two items I intended to place inside Grave Freeman’s delivery box.

So there I was, the grocery box in my Car, heading up the lane after watching Alan/Leroy thankfully and nervously depart in his van.

Stopping just outside the gates to Grace Freeman’s property I carefully placed my additions alongside the items in the delivery box, before getting out of my Car.

There was no sign of activity anywhere so I walked carefully through the open gates.

The Freeman’s Ford was parked facing the house, but well to one side near the boundary bushes and I walked cautiously along those bushes until I reached the Ford and tried the passenger door, thankfully it was unlocked.

Opening the door slightly, I lay across the seats before squirting a small amount of superglue into the ignition key slot.

With a furtive look around from my prone position in the Ford, I still saw no signs of any activity and was able to watchfully make my way back to my own Car to complete my drive up to the Freeman’s front door.

There I rang the doorbell.

Grace Freeman seemed more beautiful every time I saw her and today wore another button down dress, obviously in readiness for Alan/Leroy and I couldn’t help but wonder what lingerie she wore under the dress, I smiled, well I would soon find out!

Now she stood in the Doorway looking at me in askance.

“Delivery Mrs. Freeman, David’s Food market”

Mrs. Freeman looked at me in surprise. “Oh, where’s Alan, he usually delivers my groceries.”

“Alans van broke down this morning Mrs. Freeman, I work there part time so he asked me to do the deliveries today, I’m Will”

Her disappointment was clear to see on the face Mrs. Freeman, her shoulders seemed to slump and her face dropped to a frown.

“Don’t I know you from somewhere?” She asked.

“Yeh, maybe’ I replied nonchalantly “I also work part time at the filling station at the end of your road, you fill up there sometimes”

Recognition, as I had hoped, dawned on her face and Grace Freeman then asked me to take the delivery through to her kitchen.

“I have to wait for you to check your delivery, then get you to sign, Mrs. Freeman” I told her after depositing the box on the very same work surface I had seen Alan/Leroy place his delivery.

Stepping aside to allow Grace Freeman to check the box, I gradually eased my way back to the kitchen doorway, admiring her again.

Today she wore flesh coloured seamed stockings under a light blue button down dress together with 2 inch heels, making her as tall as myself, a good 6 feet in her heels.

Her 38 D Breasts stood proudly to attention from her sideways on position to me, there were, I thought, nothing short of magnificent and only a woman of her height could carry them without appearing abnormal.

Then as Id expected, a frowning Mrs. Freeman turned to me with a selotaped brown package in her hand.

“What’s this?”she asked holding the package toward me.

I shrugged innocently, “No idea Mrs. Freeman, I just deliver, I didn’t pack the box”I lied.

“Oh well” shrugged Grace Freeman and began tearing away the brown paper.

“What the Hell?” exclaimed Grace Freeman moments later.

“Pardon”? I replied casually, watching the lovely Mature face register surprise and then alarm as she viewed the Handcuffs, studded leather collar and red ball gag contained within the brown paper, before Quickly, as if the package were on fire, Grace Freeman dropped the bondage gear back into the box, obviously attempting to hide it from me.

“This delivery can’t possibly be mine young man, please take the whole box back to the shop” said Grace anxiously.’

“Last delivery, last box, Mrs Freeman, It can’t belong to anyone else’ I replied offhandedly while edging my way toward her.

“Just give me whatever that is, then just check the rest and sign please”

Mrs. Freeman looked on in disquiet as I took the queried article from the box.

“Bondage Gear, Mrs. Freeman’ I said turning to her with a smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.