Taking Grace Freeman - Cover

Taking Grace Freeman

Copyright© 2023 by Jonnyboy

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Having by chance come across the perfect busty beautiful mature woman of his many bdsm fantasies, a teenage boy sets out on a mission to turn his fantasy to reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Blackmail   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

In the event, Alan/Leroy proved very cooperative.

At least he became so after Jimmy and I engaged him in conversation when he was working in her Father’s shop, when a quick mention of the word ‘Leroy’ had Allan apprehensively asking us to go away, until I showed him a 6x4 of him with his fingers toying with the cunt of a mostly naked, bound and gagged woman who was quite obviously Grace Freeman.

Then Alan agreed with us he should come and sit in my Car outside, which after having summoned someone to keep an eye on the till, Alan then did and where, trembling in fear, Allan was shown a dozen photos of himself and Grace, culminating in one of his cock shooting his semen into Grace Freeman’s mouth.

The plan hatched by Jimmy and Myself was to inform Alan we worked for Grace Freeman’s husband, that we were paid to look after him and that we wanted him to enjoy stress free life, one without having to be worried about what his wife may be up to.

Our point, Alan was told, was that if we had to show these photos to Mr. Freeman, it would then mean having to also show them to Alan’s family.

By then Alan was sweating and shaking in worry and fear, so we told Alan/Leroy we wanted only to see both Mr. & Mrs. Freeman stay together, that way we would all be happy, although Alan was to stop visiting Mrs. Freeman and must make no further contact her whatsoever, no text no phone no email no meeting.

Sensing Alan would be only to pleased to get himself off the hook with Mr Freeman and his own family, we went on to tell Alan that when the next delivery to the Freeman house was due, he would ring the mobile phone number I gave him.

I would then meet Alan/Leroy at the end of the Freeman’s lane and place the delivery in my Car.

After which I would make the delivery, giving Mrs. Freeman a plausible excuse the his Van had broken down and that Alan/Leroy was unable to, deliver her groceries, inwardly hoping Mrs Freeman didn’t take it upon herself to ring the store before I’d been able to speak with her and show her those damming photos.

Thus Alan/Leroy grabbed his get out of Jail free card with greedy hands.

Promising us he would comply with all our demands, Alan pleaded with us not to inform on him and even handed over the door key to the Freeman house when we informed Alan we were aware he had one, before going on to demand Alan to tell us who instigated his sex sessions with the ‘Wife of our Boss’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.