Taking Grace Freeman - Cover

Taking Grace Freeman

Copyright© 2023 by Jonnyboy

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Having by chance come across the perfect busty beautiful mature woman of his many bdsm fantasies, a teenage boy sets out on a mission to turn his fantasy to reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Blackmail   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

As soon as he’d finished work later that day, Jimmy came straight round to my apartment, where I recounted my epic adventure to my incredulous and very attentive friend.

Although my guess was that Jimmy would never have believed my story had it not been for the video shots and number amount of Photos I had taken of Mrs. Freeman & Leroy/Alan.

Although there it was, before Jimmys incredulous eyes, the irrefutable evidence of Mrs. Grace Freeman and Alan/Leroy getting it off together, living out what what had obviously been a regular BDSM Slavery fantasy game.

A sex game between a Mature Busty and beautiful White woman and a young black guy, playing the part of an American Black slave straight out of the ‘Falconhurst’ novel Grace Freeman kept on her bedside table, but boy had it ever looked believable to me at first, when peering through the letter box of the door leading into the adjacent garage.

Earlier, having carefully made my way out of the Garage and from the side of the house I’d watched Alan/Leroy driving off in his white delivery Van before making my own stealthy way out of the large Garden, presuming that Grace Freeman would probably be taking a bath or shower right then, cleaning from her face and body the enormous quantity of semen landed there from Allan’s pulsating cock.

While Jimmy knew about Mr. Freeman’s forthcoming trip to the States, the one Grace Freeman had mentioned to her young black bdsm lover, I wondered why Freeman didn’t take his wife along with him, although according to Jimmy, Grace Freeman hated long flights and preferred remaining at home during her husband’s longer trips.

Although Jimmy added he could get the exact dates easily enough, while agreeing to also get some of the ‘special items’ I’d require for ‘Operation Grace Freeman.

However, such was our surprise and shock at our discovery and multitude of Photos of her and Alan, along with out Video of Mrs. Freeman’s Slave Fantasy with ‘Leroy’, all earlier thoughts on how to ‘Take Grace Freeman ‘ had become irrelevant.

For quite astonishingly we had in the space of only a couple of hours, now garnered enough information about the clandestine sexual activities of Mrs. Grace Freeman.

Then it hit me!

The Blonde!

In my excitement when regaling my story, I’d completely forgotten to tell Jimmy about the blonde, or to show him the copy photos I’d taken of those I’d found the drawer of the bedside cabinet.

Photos of my mystery blonde, the naked woman who in those photos appeared to be sexually dominating an equally naked, bound and gagged Grace Freeman.

So from my camera photos app. I then showed my friend those I’d taken in the bedroom of Grace aFreeman.

The resulting laughter of Jimmy appeared to last forever while waiting for him to let me in on the joke.

Only when Jimmy finally stopped laughing, did he tell me was far from a joke.

“Oh man ... the gift that just keeps on giving” exclaimed Jimmy before pointlessly asking me.

“Jeez Will, you’ve no idea who this is?”

“Fucks sake, Jimmy, would I be asking if I knew who she is”? I replied a little peevishly, before once again having a good chuckle, Jimmy let me into his secret.

“Well my friend, the blonde in the photo looks a whole lot different than she does whenever I see her, and perhaps that’s just as well, because Carol Milton just happens to be the company Finance Director and my immediate boss, who I rather doubt would showing off those big tits when walking around the office wearing only suspenders and stockings...!”

“Christ Will, the guys at the lumber mill would give a weeks wages to see photos of Carol Milton wearing only black stockings and a red suspender belt ... you really have come up trumps big time this time Will, but are you sure you really want to go ahead with your original ideas for Grace Freeman?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.