Seax Killer - Cover

Seax Killer

Copyright© 2023 by EveryDenial

Chapter IX

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter IX - Family members forced to fuck each other for Survival. The Seax Killer puts them in a situation where they need to complete sexual tasks to live. Story takes a turn during chapter 5. Artwork was made through a commission. Thank you to pdomino for editing and tips.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa   ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Needles   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

My head was pounding and my body felt cold. I was laying on some type of thin bedding or mattress. My eyes opened as I woke up and I only saw darkness. I tried to move my hand but it was handcuffed in place.

I felt around for what it was connected to. I touched a cold metal rod. It was stuck in place and went from the ceiling down to a metal frame. I must have been in some type of bed.

It was at this point I realized I was naked. My cock and balls felt cold and exposed. I looked around for my clothing but I couldn’t reach very far.

“Hello? Is anyone there?” I called out.

“Hello,” a male voice (The Seax Killer) said.

The lights turned on and it took my eyes a moment to adjust. I blinked a few times and saw a wall made of metal bars in front of me. I looked at my illuminated surroundings to figure out where I was. I was on the bottom bed of a metal bunk bed. There was a toilet against the wall.

“Why am I in jail?” I asked.

“25 year old Daniel. 5’11”, 6 inch cock, 180 lbs.”

“How do you know all that?” I asked as I looked around for the source of the voice.

“You’re going to be playing a game for your survival. A simple task to start. The key to your handcuffs is under the mattress.”

I leaned over the bed and looked underneath. The key was sitting in plain sight on the ground. I grabbed it and undid my cuffs. I massaged my wrists once I was free.

I walked over to the cell bars and pushed and pulled on the door way. Eventually it gave way and I walked out of the cell. I looked up and down the small cell block in each direction leading to another set of metal bar doors on each side.

I made the unlucky choice of turning left out of my cell and the door being locked at the end. I tried pushing and pulling for a while before I gave up. I walked down the small cell block hall to the other side.

I pulled on the metal bar door and it opened for me. I walked down a hallway that looked much more inviting than a bunch of jail cells. I followed the hall until I found an arrow painted on the ground. It pointed towards a door that had a metal plaque on it. The plaque read: Interrogation.

I turned the knob and the door opened. This new hall had 4 doors. A red arrow painted on the two doors closest to me. And the light was out at the back of the hall making the other two doors dark. In the middle of the floor was a box.

I picked up the box and noticed a word combination lock holding it shut. I played with the puzzle for a while. I thought about asking out loud for a hint. I assumed the man that was speaking earlier could still hear me. But I wanted to solve this on my own. In case I was only allowed a certain number of hints.

I finally spun the letters around to spell the word ‘step’. The lock opened up and I pulled open the box. Inside the box was me with 3 of my family members.

“What’s the picture for?” I asked out loud.

“Your two identical half sisters: 21 year old Summer, 5’4”, B Cup breasts, 115 lbs. 21 year old Autumn, 5’4”, B Cup breasts, 118 lbs. And your full sister’s daughter, your niece: 14 year old Brynn, 4’10”, A Cup breasts, 85 lbs. They will be playing your game with you.”

“This is my family! What are you even talking about?” I yelled.

A cold chill crossed my naked body as I felt the Air conditioning turn on.

“What you just felt was a poison gas entering the room. In 24 hours you will lose the ability to breathe. Behind the two marked doors is either your twin half sisters or your niece. The same poison has entered their rooms as well.”

“A poison? How do I get the antidote?”

“You must pick a room to start in. Once inside a monitor on the wall will give you a task to complete. You will have 60 seconds to start the task. Failing to do so will lock you in the room for 10 minutes with no further tasks. After you leave a room you may only enter the room opposite.”

“Enter a room. Complete tasks. Simple enough so far,” I said.

“To earn each family member their antidote you must cum inside their vagina. Once all 3 are complete they will be permitted to leave. You have 4 hours total to complete this part of your game.”

“Sorry, did you just say I have to cum in my niece?”

“You will be given an additional amount of time per room before the first task shows up to explain the rules to your family. Your 4 hours starts now.”

A monitor lit up at the dark end of the interrogation hall with a timer that started counting down from 4 hours. I looked at the two doors. I wasn’t sure who I wanted to walk in on first.

On the one hand, the twins are only my half sisters. My dad remarried after my mom left us. My stepmom Lisa had been in my life since I was 4 and my full sister Sierra was 9. I barely remembered my biological mother. Only a year later my dad and Lisa had the twins together. I grew up together with the twins. I never saw them as anything less than full sisters.

On the other hand was Sierra’s daughter Brynn, my niece. My 30 year old sister had her daughter at 16. I’ve been the best uncle I could be at my young age. When I was 11 I was helping change her diapers. And still at 25 and her at 14 I was helping with her homework and sometimes picked her up from school.

I let out a sigh and looked at both doors. I decided that the right door was the right call.

I turned the door handle and I heard the door behind me lock. I pushed into the room.

Inside sitting at the interrogation table was Summer and Autumn. I had never seen them naked before, but they were stunning. Identical flowing blonde hair, identical firm b cup breasts. Just like the voice said, they were the same weight. They were identically beautiful.

“Bro what is going on?” Summer asked.

“Yeah, why are we naked? Why are you naked?” Autumn asked.

“Okay, I’ve been told I have to explain this to you. Basically we’ve been poisoned. To get the antidote we need to do whatever tasks come up on the monitor and the end goal is a bit strange.”

“What do you mean strange?” Summer said.

“I need to cum inside each of your pussies. After doing that to you both, and doing that to Brynn across the hall. Then you can all go free. That’s what the voice told me.”

“What kind of tasks will they give us? Do you really need to cum in us?” Autumn asked nervously.

“Did the voice talk about this like it was a game?” Summer said with an eyebrow raised.

“Yeah he did actually. He kept calling it my game.”

“Sounds like the Seax Killer, I’ve heard about these games on the news.”

“What do you know about them?”

“Not much. The survivors never speak about what happens. What they do say though is that they followed the rules and that’s why they lived.”

“But I don’t want my brother to cum in me. Even if he’s only my half brother,” Autumn said.

“Listen sis,” Summer said, turning towards Autumn. “From what I’ve heard, this poison is real. We just have to do what we have to do to get our antidotes.”

A ding sound came from the monitor. It read: blowjob, a 60 second timer appeared below it.

“I forgot to mention. We only have 4 hours for me to complete everyone. If we don’t start each task within 60 seconds I get locked in here for 10 minutes with no prompts, it just wastes time.”

“Why didn’t you say that before!” Summer said as she stood up from the interrogation chair.

She ran up to me which made her boobs bounce. She grabbed my waist and lowered herself to her knees. With seconds to spare she put her mouth around my semi erection and started to suck on me.

I knew I shouldn’t be enjoying it. She was my sister. But she was sucking my cock like she meant it. She gave me an erection quickly but only sucked about 3 inches down.

“I can’t believe you’re doing that,” Autumn said.

“Well I’m not doing all this alone,” Summer said quickly and put her mouth back around me. “We will take turns. You get the next task.”

“If I must.” Autumn scoffed.

I looked over at Autumn as she crossed her arms under her breasts to pout. She may have been upset but her breasts looked amazing. She turned away from the sight of her identical twin sucking off her brother.

It was then I looked up and took notice of the back wall of the room. It was a giant mirror. I looked in the reflection and could clearly see her nice tits again.

I shook my head in confusion why I was even looking at Autumn when I had Summer right here sucking my cock.

“It feels pretty good,” I said to her.

“Thanks I guess,” She said quickly.

After a few more minutes of Summer sucking on half my cock. The monitor dinged again and changed to: cunnilingus, with a 60 second timer.

‘Your turn, Autumn,” Summer said as she pulled herself up.

“I’m not spreading my legs, he’s my brother,” Autumn argued.

“I already told you sis. We need to do whatever we have to for the antidote. I just sucked our brother’s cock for 10 minutes. It’s your turn. All you have to do is lay down.”

“Fine.” She scoffed and stood up from the chair.

She lay down on top of the interrogation table. I walked towards her and tried to pull her legs open.

“This is so weird,” Autumn said.

She released her legs and let me push them open. Just as my tongue was about to touch the outside of her smooth slit a buzz sounded off. I looked over at the monitor and saw the prompt had disappeared and was replaced with a timer counting down from 10 minutes.

I pretended not to notice and started licking Autumn’s slit. She was going to need to get used to this one way or another. It wasn’t until Autumn started to moan from my licking her clit that Summer turned towards us and spoke up.

“What are you doing?” Summer asked.

“Doing what the prompt said,” I said quickly and resumed licking Autumn.

“The prompt disappeared. Autumn took too long to let you start.”

“Oh,” I said and got up from between Autumn’s thighs, “The timer is down to 8 minutes. So I ate out her pussy for no reason?”

“Yup!” Summer said with a small giggle.

“Did you notice?” I asked Autumn.

“Nope. I had my eyes clothed.”

“Yeah, because you were enjoying it,” Summer said.

“I was not,” Autumn said.

“I heard you moaning. Don’t be ashamed.”

“He’s our brother. It’s gross.”

“It’s gonna feel good when he licks your clit. Get over it,” Summer said and rolled her eyes.

“It’s easy for you to say. I still find it weird,” Autumn said as she moved back to her chair.

For being identical twins, they have very different opinions about what’s going on. They always acted the same at home. They did their hair the same, their make up the same. They even both dated the same guy once just to see if they could pull it off. The relationship only lasted 3 months but he never found out. This is all to say I thought they were more in sync. I guess I was wrong.

Summer stood with me and explained what little else she knew about the Seax Killer. The timer ticked down and I heard the door unlock.

“Okay, I’ll be back,” I said to the twins.

“We’ll do better next time.” Summer smiled.

I closed the door behind me and heard it lock. At the same time the door across the hall unlocked.

I opened the door and saw Brynn sitting inside on the interrogation chair.

“Uncle Dan!” She yelled.

She leaped off of the chair and quickly remembered she was naked. She covered herself with her arms and blocked the view of her private parts.

“Hey there Brynn. How are you holding up?” I said as I approached her.

“I don’t know what’s going on,” She said as she sat back down and looked at my exposed penis.

I noticed her looking and her facial expression showed she was uncomfortable. I knelt down in front of her chair and used my arm across my leg to help cover my body.

“I’m going to explain it to you. It’s a pretty messed up situation though,” I said.

“I can handle it.” She lied as she held her arms crossed over her chest.

“Okay well we have been poisoned. The only way to get the antidote is for us to do what tasks show up on the monitor.”

“Fun tasks?” She asked with an innocent smile.

“No unfortunately. They are Sexual tasks. To get you the antidote I need to cum inside your vagina.”

“We need to have sex?” She asked nervously.

“We will, yes. Have you ever had sex?”

“No.”

“Have your mom or dad ever talked with you about sex?”

“No,” She replied with a saddened look.

“I guess it’s not too weird for your uncle to give you ‘The Talk’. I don’t know how much time we have but I’ll do my best to explain it to you.”

Brynn kept her eyes on me and listened attentively.

“Well let’s start with the basics. Sex is when two people consent to engage in a physical act. Sex is a way that people express love and intimacy but sometimes they do it just for fun. There is nothing wrong with having sex as long as you give consent. That’s very important.

“So I need to give you consent. And consent is permission?”

“Exactly. Sex is also how babies are made. When a man cums inside a girl there is a chance she will get pregnant. That’s why you should only do it if you have proper protection. Condoms are what a man uses to catch his cum. A girl would use birth control. I assume since your parents never talked to you about this, you aren’t on birth control.”

Brynn shook her head no. I looked back at the monitor and it hadn’t lit up yet. It was as if they were giving me time to talk to my niece.

“Sadly we don’t have a choice today. In the future if you have any partners make sure you use protection. Not only you, but them as well. Condoms are important to protect against STIs, those are sexually transmitted infections. Those aren’t something you’ll have to worry about today. It is important for you to be aware though.”

“Can I ask a question?” She asked nervously.

“You can ask all the questions you like.” I smiled at her.

“So if I were on birth control and I knew the other person had no STIs we wouldn’t really need a condom right?”

“Birth control is 99% accurate. That means there is always a chance it won’t work. A condom decreases the chances even more.”

“What would you do?” She said as she looked right at me.

“What do you mean?”

“Would you wear a condom if the girl was on birth control?”

“It’s always safest to wear a condom,” I repeated.

“I understand that. But would you?”

“No,” I told her honestly.

“Why?”

“Because it feels better without it.”

“Would it feel better for me without it?”

“I’m not a girl, but I’ve been told that it would feel better for you without it. That’s not a good reason not to though. Being protected is important unless you’re ready for a child.”

“Thanks for teaching me about sex,” Brynn said with a smile.

“You can always ask me more questions and I’ll do my best to answer,” I said as I smiled back.

“What do we do now?” She asked.

“We gave you extra time. Are you ready?” A female voice (Ava) asked through the monitor.

“Thank you for that. I think we’re ready,” I said out loud.

Then the monitor dinged. It read: fingering, with a timer of 120 seconds.

“I need to put my finger inside you now. It’s a sexual act. Do I have your consent?” I asked as I tried to educate her.

“You have my permission,” She said nervously.

“Stand up for me.”

She stood up off the chair and I remained knelt down in front of her. She moved one of her hands from covering her chest to covering her vagina. I gently moved the hand out of the way and looked at my niece’s 14 year old bald pubic area.

It was the first time I ever looked at her in a sexual way. She was standing up straight on her skinny legs, leaving a wide thigh gap between them. I placed my hand on her thigh and slowly moved my hand up. My thumb touched the outside of her slit.

I got a bit nervous and froze for a second. I swallowed my nerves and placed my hand over her pussy. She was looking down and watching what I was doing. I pushed my finger against her tight slit until I felt her warmth.

I pushed my finger all the way inside her. She made a small sound and I looked up.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“I’m okay. It just feels weird having something inside me.”

“Normally you would tell your partner to stop if you’re uncomfortable. I don’t think we are allowed to stop in this game.”

“I’ll be okay. Keep going,” She said with a soft smile.

My finger moved in and out my sister’s daughter’s tight slit. I kept trying to make myself not enjoy it but she felt so good. I enjoyed touching her. I didn’t want to stop touching her.

I started to massage her tiny clit with my thumb. I wanted her to feel good. To know that sex can be a good thing she can enjoy as well. Maybe take away the thought of her uncle using her previously untouched hole.

“Is that part of fingering?” She asked, curiously.

“Usually. It helps the girl feel good. Does it feel good?”

“It feels good,” Brynn said as she began to breathe heavily.

The monitor dinged. I was a bit unhappy that I had to stop. I pulled my finger out of my Niece and turned to the monitor. It read: Blowjob, but had no timer.

“I have to blow on your dick?” She asked as she covered her vagina with her hand again...

“Well you suck on it actually.”

“Then why is it called a blowjob?” She tilted her head.

“I really don’t know,” I said with a chuckle.

“So what do I do?”

“Oh uh. Well I’m going to stand up. And you get down on your knees.”

I stood up in front of her and my erection that had grown was pointing right at her. Her eyes were drawn to it.

“That is much bigger than before Uncle Dan.”

“Being sexually aroused makes it grow.”

“So I did that?”

“In a way, yes you did Brynn.”

“Weird,” She said with a smile.

“Put your hands on my thighs and lower yourself down,” I instructed.

She did as I said and removed her arms from her chest and placed her hands on me. I looked down at her tiny youthful breasts. Her nipples were slightly erect and surrounded by small pink areolas. She was growing into a very attractive teenager.

She was now on her knees with her face in front of my erection. She was looking up at me, waiting for my instruction.

“Now you should make sure I consent,” I said.

“May I give you a blowjob please?” She asked kindly.

“Well at least my sister taught you manners. Yes you may give me a blowjob.” I laughed.

The monitor dinged again and added the 60 second timer for us to start.

“Put it in your mouth and suck on it gently. Make sure not to use your teeth at all.”

I watched my 14 year old Niece put the tip of my penis in her mouth. She moved in closer and had half my erection in her mouth. She started to suck on it and not move her head or mouth at all.

“I guess this is technically a blowjob. I could tell you how it should be properly though. So you know for the future.”

She pulled her mouth off my cock and smiled at me.

“Yes please! I have no clue what I’m doing.”

The monitor dinged and started counting down from 30 seconds.

“I’ll tell you but the monitor says you have to keep your mouth on me.”

“No problem Uncle Dan.”

She moved forwards again with her mouth open as she took me inside her again. This made the timer disappear again.

“Good. Now this is for educational purposes only. You are doing the sucking part right, so that’s good. But you need to move your head or whole body back and forth and move your mouth from the tip of my penis to as much as you can fit.”

Brynn started to move her head. She kept sucking on me while moving from the tip of my erection to about 4 inches in. It wasn’t my full erection but it still felt really good.

“Remember when I was touching you with my thumb?” I asked.

She nodded with my cock in her mouth.

“That was something you can add to fingering. There are also a few things you can add to a blowjob. You can use your hand and hold my penis firmly right in front of your lips and move it at the same time. Or you could also touch my balls, you would just have to massage them gently. These are both only options and you don’t have to do them if you don’t want to. Remember that consent is important.”

“Okay,” Brynn muffled out of her full mouth.

She pulled off of my cock again and looked at me.

“May I please touch your balls? She asked kindly.

The monitor dinged with a 10 second timer. I quickly grabbed the back of her head and pushed her onto my cock. I pushed hard and she took all 6 inches I had to offer in her mouth.

“Sorry Brynn,” I said, letting her go gently.

I kept my hand in place in case she tried to pull off again.

“You need to stay on me, the timer gets shorter each time you stop. If the timer hits 0 it will make us lose time for the antidotes. Do you understand?”

She looked up at me with my cock in her mouth and nodded. I removed my hand and she started to suck on me again. Now moving from the tip all the way to the base. I guess she found out she could take it all.

“You have permission to touch my balls. But if I have already allowed you to do sexual things with my penis you don’t need to ask me again to touch it more. You would only ask again if it was something you thought may hurt me.”

“Okay,” she muffled.

I felt her right hand leave my thigh and move onto the bottom of my balls. She squeezed them and moved them. It was probably the first time she had touched a ball sack, let alone seen a real one.

She was a natural though. My balls felt amazing and so did my cock. Asking her to touch my balls turned out to be a bad idea. I could feel myself needing to cum but the monitor still read blowjob.

“I have a problem Brynn. Stop touching my balls for now.”

She did as she was asked and held onto my thigh again. It didn’t help though. The damage was done and I was about to cum.

“Brynn I need to teach you something else.”

She looked up at me and kept sucking. She looked so fucking good on my dick.

“During a blowjob there is a chance you will make the man cum,” I said as the horny side of my brain took over. “If you want to be a good girl. You will let him cum in your mouth and you’ll swallow it.”

She nodded.

“And if you want to be a really good girl you’ll keep sucking on him after,” I said as I was about to explode.

She blinked at me and nodded again.

I couldn’t hold it anymore.

“I’m going to cum Brynn.”

She continued to suck on me as my cum shot into her mouth. She was such a good girl and took it all without pulling off of me. After I finished cumming and she had swallowed it all, she kept sucking me off.

“Fuck,” I said with my post nut clarity.

She looked up at me confused. I stepped back and pulled out of her mouth. The monitor dinged with a 5 second timer to continue the blow job but it quickly ran out. A new timer started for me to leave the room within 10 minutes.

“Did I do something wrong?” Brynn asked as she sat back on her feet.

“You did wonderful. I did something wrong.”

“What happened?” she asked, confused.

“First thing was I couldn’t hold back my cum. I need to cum inside your vagina for it to count.”

“Did I do too good?”

“In a normal situation no. You did perfect. But in this game I needed to last longer.”

“Can we try again later?”

“Yes I’ll have to come back here later so we can try it again.”

“Thanks okay, I’m still learning anyways. You’re a good teacher.” She smiled.

“Brynn,” I said with a sigh. “I have to come clean. I left out important details when I was about to cum.”

“What do you mean?” She asked.

She got up off the ground and moved into the interrogation chair. She kept her hands on her lap. I assumed she was comfortable with me seeing her boobs now. I was facing towards her as the last of my erection faded away.

“When you’re giving a blowjob and a man has to cum you don’t need to take it in the mouth all the time. You can have them cum on your face or your boobs or anywhere on your body that you want them to. You can have them cum into your hands and you can just wash it away after. You can even make them deal with it themselves. You don’t have to take it at all.”

“You said good girls take it in the mouth. Was that true?”

“I mean that’s my opinion but you can make your own choices.”

“And really good girls swallow it?”

“Also my opinion but you have the choice to spit it out somewhere, you don’t have to swallow it every time. In the moment I didn’t give you much choice. And I’m sorry for that Brynn.”

“Don’t be sorry. Out of all those options, swallowing seems the least messy, plus I didn’t mind doing it.” She smiled.

“I don’t know if you’re just trying to make me feel better, but thank you Brynn.”

“Thank you Uncle Dan! You’re an excellent teacher.”

“I would have told you all of this under different circumstances had I known my sister and your dad never spoke to you. I’m really surprised Sierra– I mean your mom, never talked to you about this.”

“I don’t know. She just told me not to have sex ever.”

“That was all she said?”

“Yup. I think it’s because she had me so young.”

“Oh you know about that?”

“Come Uncle Dan. I’m 14 years old, not 4 years old. If my mom is 30 and I’m 14 that means she was 16 when I was born.”

“I guess that’s basic math.” I laughed.

“Give me some credit.” She laughed with me.

“Have any more questions for me?” I asked as the timer ticked down.

“I think it’s easier for you to explain as we go.” she smiled.

“If that’s what you prefer. I’ll do my best to educate.”

“Thanks Uncle Dan.”

“You’re welcome Brynn.”

The timer hit 0 and the door unlocked.

“I’ll be back in a bit.”

“Wait, where are you going?” She yelled out.

“I’ll explain next time,” I said as I closed the door.

I was in the hallway again with the main timer as it ticked lower. The door on my right clicked and allowed me to walk inside once again.

Autumn and Summer were looking over themselves in the mirror on the wall.

“What are you two doing?” I asked.

“Looking for any differences between us,” Summer said as she spun around.

“We haven’t seen each other naked since we were really young. Things change,” Autumn said.

“Did you find anything?”

“Nope, we’re the same.” Summer smiled at Autumn.

“Just like always.” Autumn smiled back at her.

“How did it go with Brynn?” Summer asked.

“It’s a work in progress,” I said.

“It’s gross you have to cum in us, it’s even more gross you have to cum in your little niece,” Autumn said.

The monitor dinged and read: Twin Blowjob.

“I guess that means both of us,” Summer said as she walked up to me.

Summer knelt down in front of me and touched my penis.

“Get over here Autumn. Don’t waste time again,” Summer said,

“Fine.” Autumn scoffed.

She knelt down next to her twin sister.

“I’ll start but we have to share or it won’t count,” Summer said.

“I know, I know,” Autumn said, “I don’t plan to die here.”

“That’s a change from earlier,” I said.

“It’s weird because you’re my brother. That may have stopped me before, but like I said. I don’t want to die. So I’ll do what I have to.”

Summer put my flaccid penis in her mouth and the timer stopped. Autumn started to play with my balls as her twin sucked my cock.

I became hard again as Summer sucked on the head of my cock and then she pulled off of me. The timer didn’t start again. I assumed it was to give the girls time to switch.

Autumn looked at my erection for a moment before putting her mouth around it. She took deep long strokes as she sucked me off. Summer watched as her sister gagged on me and pushed her mouth against my body.

“Wow you’re good at that,” Summer said.

“Thanks,” Autumn said as she licked my shaft. “Want to help me out?”

“Okay,” Summer said.

Autumn moved to the side and put her mouth on the side of my cock. Summer took the other side. Their lips touched as they slid up and down along my erection. It was like seeing a perfect reflection as they moved on my shaft.

Eventually Summer slid back to the tip and started to take my cock to herself again. She was doing small strokes and only talking about half of what I had to offer inside her mouth. Autumn ducked below her and started to suck on my balls. I was lucky that I had cum recently or I would have again.

Summer moved back to the side of my cock and Autumn came up to meet her. After sliding their lips along me they met at my tip. My erection danced as they licked at my cocks slit. Their tongues were touching as they licked at me.

Then Autumn licked her sister’s tongue. Then Summer licked her tongue back. Then Autumn pushed her tongue into Summer’s mouth. They began to make out right in front of my erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.