Seax Killer - Cover

Seax Killer

Copyright© 2023 by EveryDenial

Chapter VIII

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter VIII - Family members forced to fuck each other for Survival. The Seax Killer puts them in a situation where they need to complete sexual tasks to live. Story takes a turn during chapter 5. Artwork was made through a commission. Thank you to pdomino for editing and tips.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa   ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Needles   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

I was sitting completely naked in the basement of Asher’s home. I was right to think he had a secret lair. In my mind, he would have secret entrances and boards on the wall that flipped around to reveal elaborate plans. I thought there would be chains or other spooky things.

It was just a regular office area. He had a dual-monitor setup with 4 filing cabinets around the desk. There was a corkboard on the wall holding a calendar of beautiful scenery with a few pictures of him and Ellie pinned next to it. The room was well lit and not scary at all.

The only thing that really made it a secret lair was that the door to the basement had an electric lock. Ellie didn’t have the code to it, but Asher let her go downstairs whenever she wanted to clean up or grab something from their deep freezer that was in the other room beside the office.

Asher told me in front of Ellie that the lock was there because he kept confidential patient files and needed to ensure their security. That was not a lie, but he also had files and plans for his Seax Killer activities. All the file cabinets were kept locked, which Ellie never questioned because she knew it was for Asher’s work.

Asher told Ellie that we would be in the basement discussing things before the therapeutic retreat that was coming up. Ellie seemed happy that he was including me in his work.

This led me to bringing up the adoption conversation we had a couple weeks ago. Ellie told me she still needed more time to talk it over with Asher, but also told me not to worry. I was still coming over regularly. I still spent most time with Ellie, but I did have some alone time with Asher too. I filled him in on what I had told Ellie about my father, just in greater detail.

“Hey,” Asher said as he placed his hand under my chin and moved me to look directly at him.

I smiled as I looked at him, and he smiled back at me.

“Are you okay? You drifted off for a second there,” he said, moving his hand onto my shoulder.

“Yeah, I’m okay. Just got lost in my thoughts.”

“What were you thinking about?” he asked as he sat back in his chair.

“Just about you and Ellie. She still hasn’t given me an answer.”

“She and I are talking. But she asked me not to talk about it with you.”

“I know. I know to keep my expectations low. Just in case.”

“You’ll find out soon enough.” He smiled.

“Right. Should we get back to what we were discussing?” I said as I stood up and walked beside his chair.

He spun around and looked over the files in front of him. He was old-school and liked to print things out. He said it was safer to keep things on paper than on the computer where someone could hack in.

“We’ve already gone over the next game location. What they will have to do, thanks to your input. And what needs to be done to escape. With the addition that anyone that completes their task will be cured and set free as you requested.”

“It just makes more sense to cure and release people who win their portion of the game.”

“I should have thought about it before,” he said, “but this is exactly why I have you here.”

“I’m always happy to help!” I said cheerfully.

“Now I need you to help with the most important part. Ava, this choice will be hard. You need to understand that making this choice and seeing it through will take a toll on your mentally the first few times.”

“I can handle it,” I said confidently, not completely sure what he was talking about.

“I hope you can.” He smiled.

Asher got up and walked into the other room. I heard a small creaking sound and he walked back into the room. He had a key in his hand which he used to unlock the only cabinet I hadn’t seen him in before.

He pulled out 3 files and laid them out on the desk. He opened them all up. Inside each was a photo of a family. Options for which family would be in the next game.

“I know you want to switch the games up a bit. This was planned before you got heavily involved. Each of these families revolve around 1 male figure and 4 female figures who are all related. You have the power to choose which family plays.”

I looked over the 3 pictures of different families. They were all similar but still somewhat unique.

“Don’t judge them solely based on the photo. Read the files. Learn about them. There is a lot of information I’ve gathered to help make these choices. Take your time, and let me know.”

Asher’s phone and my phone vibrated. We checked the texts, and saw they were from Ellie letting us know it was dinner time. We recently got into a group chat together so I could let them know when I was coming over. I never told them; I still just showed up. It was a good thought though.

“We will have to continue this later,” Asher said as he closed the files and locked them away.

“We should have some time after dinner,” I said.

“We will. Put your clothes back on. Let’s get upstairs,” he said as he walked back to hide the key.

I pulled on my black low rise leggings and put on my red crop top which showed off my midriff. I thought I looked cute. I tried to be revealing for Asher but still covered for Ellie. For now at least.

I walked ahead of Asher upstairs; he quickly followed behind. I walked out of the basement door, and he made sure it was closed and locked behind me.

We entered the kitchen and saw Ellie sitting down in her spot at the kitchen table. There were 3 plates made up with really nice looking tacos. They were held up with taco holders and looked amazing. I had stayed over for dinner a few times. Ellie being a chef meant I always had a good looking professional meal.

I took my seat beside Ellie. Asher normally sat across from Ellie at the other head of the table. Tonight he walked past his spot, and passed me. He leaned down to his sister and gave her a kiss.

“It looks great, Sis,” he said.

“Thanks! It’s a new recipe I’ve been meaning to try.” She smiled.

Asher smiled back at her and undid his belt. She looked up at him with curious eyes. He unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to the floor. He pulled down his boxers and let them fall too. Asher was standing right between me and Ellie with his erection pointed at her.

I had only seen them have sex the two times before. I always thought Asher just never wanted to use his freeuse sister in front of me. I started to think that it might affect my chances of becoming part of their family. But here he was, using her right in front of me.

I watched Ellie take his cock in her mouth without question. She looked beautiful as her hair danced around her face as she moved back and forth. She raised her hand and played with his balls. Asher leaned down as his sister serviced him. He pulled on her shirt until it was up over her breasts. She smiled as she kept sucking on him.

A few minutes passed as she continued to suck her brother off. I didn’t touch my food yet. I waited patiently for them to be finished. I also didn’t want to look away.

“I’m gonna cum,” Asher said.

He pulled his pulsing cock out of her mouth and kept it pointed at her face. She looked at him with open eyes and smiled at him. She acted as if she was unafraid of what he was about to do. He then turned and started to cum onto her food. A big load shot out over her first taco. He moved his dick to the second and continued to cum over it.

Asher turned back to his sister, and she licked the tip of his dripping cock, cleaning any remaining cum that didn’t end up on her food. Once she was done, he pulled his boxers and pants back up. He did his belt up as he walked around the table and sat at his seat.

I kept my eyes on Ellie as she picked up the cum taco and took a bite.

“More salt than the recipe asked for, but still good,” she said and then giggled.

“I think it’s seasoned perfectly,” Asher said as he took a bite of his food.

I had a choice. I could acknowledge what just happened and start a conversation about it. Or I could play it off as normal and not mention it at all. They were both acting like this was a regular Thursday night for them. So I decided to follow their lead.

“This is amazing, Ellie. You are such a good cook,” I said as I bit into my food.

“Glad you like it!” Ellie replied as she took another bite of her cum taco.

Ellie’s tight shirt remained pulled up and exposing her breasts as we continued our meal. We had a lovely chat as we finished our food. It wasn’t until we got up from the table that she moved her shirt back down.

“Would you mind helping me with the dishes, Ava?” She asked kindly.

“Of course I’ll help.” I smiled.

I collected the plates off the table, including Ellie’s plate that was covered in cum. I brought them over to the sink where she was already washing the pans she used to make dinner. Asher got up and left the room, I wasn’t sure where he went.

“I’m happy you had no issue with what happened,” Ellie said as she passed me a dish.

“I’m happy it finally happened, to be honest,” I said as I dried the dish and put it on the rack.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean you and Asher haven’t done anything sexual in front of me since I started coming over. The exception being the two times I stumbled upon you through the window. You talked about how sexual you both are, but I hadn’t seen it in the past month or so.”

“Can you keep a secret?” she whispered.

“Of course,” I whispered back.

“Asher has been nervous to do anything in front of you.”

“How come? It’s nothing I haven’t seen before,” I said, confused.

“Yes, but those times you caught us, he wasn’t going to stop in the middle.”

“I guess that makes sense. What changed though?”

“I told him that if having you around more was going to work, he had to get past his nerves.”

“I guess that’s what tonight was then.”

“Exactly. I’m so proud of my brother.”

I could see it in her face how happy she was. She had a glow on her skin that she matched with a smile.

“Would you like to spend the night tonight, Ava?” she said as she passed me a dish.

“I would love to!” I said with much excitement.

“Wonderful. I made the guest bedroom up for you.”

“You’re very kind. Thank you.”

“It was Asher’s idea.”

“I’ll have to thank him too.”

We finished cleaning the dishes together, and Ellie went upstairs to get changed. I found Asher in the living room sitting in front of the TV. I sat down across from him and listened to the news with him.

‘Following the timeframe of the Seax Killer attacks, another is due in the coming weeks. We encourage everyone to be on high alert and keep an eye out for anything suspicious. Please report all unusual activity to your local authorities.’

“Enough about this guy. Don’t we have any TV shows to watch?” Ellie said as she walked into the room.

Ellie was wearing a very short black satin night dress. She lay over Asher’s lap and looked at the TV. He clicked a few times on the remote.

“Want to start a new show with us, Ava?” Asher asked.

“Oh yeah! That could be fun!” Ellie added.

“I’d love to. What did you have in mind?”

“There’s this show called ‘The Girlfriend Experience’. Want to try that?” he asked.

“Sounds hot.” I laughed and got comfy on the couch.

Asher started up the show, and we all sat and watched together.

After the first episode was over, I looked over at Asher and Ellie. She was still laying over him with one knee up and the other on its side towards me. Her night dress was pulled up giving me a view between her thighs. Asher was dragging his finger along the outside of her slit, almost as if he was petting it.

The next episode ended, and Asher turned off the TV. Ellie sat up and adjusted her dress.

“I’m exhausted. I think I’m going to head upstairs and get ready for bed. Asher, can you show Ava to her bed whenever you go to sleep?”

“Of course. I’ll be up there with you soon,” Asher said.

Ellie leaned down to give him a kiss and then went upstairs. Asher then turned his attention to me. He waited for Ellie to get all the way upstairs, then gestured for me to follow him. I did as he instructed, and he escorted me back downstairs. Once we got there, I took my clothes off again and waited for him to get the file cabinet key.

He opened the cabinet and pulled the three files out again. He laid them out over the desk in a neat and organized pattern.

“Take as much time as you need. Put the files back when you are done and close the cabinet. When you go upstairs, make sure you close the door. It will lock behind you. Your bedroom is up the stairs, then first door on the left. It has your own bathroom connected to it.”

“Okay. I can do that. Thank you,” I said.

“No, thank you, Ava. Tonight was good.”

He pulled me in for a hug and held onto me. It had been so long since he held me last. I felt safe. I felt at home. I didn’t want to let him go, but as he started to release his grip, I did as well.

“Good night, Dad,” I said with a smile.

“We’re almost there. Good night, Sweetie.”

He gave me a smile, then went upstairs. Leaving me alone and naked in his basement.

I did as he told me to do. I went over each file in detail and learned all I could about the possible game contestants. One file grabbed me right away. After I finished going through them all, I settled on the first one I found anyway. It was a long night of reading, and it wasn’t until 3 am when I was finally done.

I put my clothes back on, then put the files away and locked the cabinet. I went upstairs and made sure the basement door locked behind me. I continued up to the third floor for the first time.

I opened the first door on the right and walked into the guest room. It was what you would expect. It had a bed and a night stand. It had a closet with mirrors for doors. It had a bathroom connected with a toilet, sink, and tub shower. It was perfect.

I took my clothes off again and crawled under the fresh sheets. I tossed and turned with excitement. I finally felt like I had a home after all these years, even if it was only for the night. I fell asleep quickly once my body reminded me how exhausted I was.

I woke up at almost noon. I rolled out of bed and into the bathroom. I went pee, then jumped into the shower.

“Good morning, sleepy head.” I heard Ellie say from outside the shower.

“Good morning! Sorry I slept in so late.”

“Don’t be sorry. I made sure the bed would be extra comfy for you. I’m glad it worked.” Ellie giggled.

“It worked very well,” I said as I rinsed the shampoo from my hair.

“I know you didn’t bring any extra clothes. I was going to offer to wash what you were wearing yesterday.”

Ellie sounded really close. I felt like if I opened the shower curtain, she would be standing right there.

“That would be amazing. Thank you. Do you have something for me to wear in the meantime?”

“Well, you said you normally walk around naked, right?” she said nervously.

“Yes, but I don’t want to make you uncomfortable,” I said as I stood in the water ready to get out.

“I’m not uncomfortable with it. Just wanted to make sure you are.”

I turned off the shower and reached my hand out past the curtain to grab my towel.

“I am fine with it,” I said as I dried my hair while still in the shower.

“Great. I’ll grab your clothes and throw them in the wash then,” she said gleefully.

“Thank you, Ellie!”

She barely made any sound as she left. I just had to assume she was gone. I stepped out of the shower onto the mat and dried my body off. I walked into the bedroom and looked over myself in the closet door mirror.

“Oh, to be young again.” Ellie said from the bedroom doorway.

I turned towards her, and she looked up and down and all over my naked body.

“You are beautiful, Ava.”

“Thank you, Ellie,” I said as I blushed.

“16 years old. How tall are you? 5’0?”

“4’11” actually.”

“A cup?”

“Yes, they are.” I said as I looked down at my chest.

“They might grow a bit more.”

“I don’t mind either way.”

“Oh, I didn’t mean it in a bad way,” Ellie said with a bit of panic.

“I know.” I smiled.

“I wish I had thighs like those again,” Ellie said, “and that pussy. May I take a closer look?”

“Feel free,” I said standing still.

Ellie walked over to me and crouched down. She inspected between my thighs.

“It’s flawless.”

“I go to a place to get it waxed.”

“It’s incredible how tight you look.” Ellie said as her eyes grazed up and down my vagina. “It really is just a line. It’s so clean.”

Ellie stood up and looked over my body again.

“Makes me wish I was 16 again,” Ellie said with a smile.

“I don’t think you give yourself enough credit. You have a stunning body. I’ve seen you naked. I would know.” I laughed.

“I guess you have.” Ellie laughed. “I’ve never had the confidence you have to walk around naked though. My clothes may be on the skimpy side, but always cover me up.”

“Nothing wrong with that. Gives Asher something to look forward to.”

“I don’t know what he’s going to do when he sees you.”

“He will be respectful just like he always is.” I smiled.

“You’re probably right,” Ellie said as she turned to walk away.

“I was going to make some sandwiches. Would you like one?”

“I’d love one!”

“Coming right up!” Ellie said as she left the guest room.

I turned back to the mirror and looked at my body with these new compliments in my head. I smiled at myself and left the guest room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.