Seax Killer - Cover

Seax Killer

Copyright© 2023 by EveryDenial

Chapter VII

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter VII - Family members forced to fuck each other for Survival. The Seax Killer puts them in a situation where they need to complete sexual tasks to live. Story takes a turn during chapter 5. Artwork was made through a commission. Thank you to pdomino for editing and tips.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa   ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Needles   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

I heard a knock and the doorbell rang. I stayed laying in my bed. It was raining outside and I watched the water drops flow down the window just like my tear flowed down my cheek.

It had been a month since Mr Forbes had been arrested. I was getting over him but some days are harder than others. I went out for the first time a few days ago and bought a few new outfits. I had food in the fridge but I barely ate. Most of the time I just lay in bed and pretended I would wake back up in our apartment. But I never did.

“I let myself in.” Asher said as he walked into the room.

“Hey Asher.” I whispered.

“How are you holding up?” He asked as he sat on the bed next to me.

“He’s not coming back.”

“No he isn’t.” Asher said as he placed his hand on my arm.

“I need to move on. Don’t I?” I said with a sigh.

“In your own time. At your own pace.” He said.

I let out a sigh and wiped the tear from my face. I sat up in bed and rested against the wall. I kept the blanket over my legs but my breasts were exposed. I took in a big deep breath and then released.

“What brings you here today?” I asked him.

This wasn’t the first time he has visited me since I arrived at this house. He would drop by to make sure I was doing well and eating. He even made me dinner once.

“I got that laptop you told me about. Police had been trying to unlock it but I managed to get it from them.”

“How did you do that?” I asked, confused.

“That’s not important. What is important is that we have that video back. I left it on there in case you wanted to see it again.”

“So the police couldn’t unlock the laptop but you could?” I questioned.

“Are you really surprised?” He chuckled.

“Nothing with you surprises me anymore.” I said with a smile.

I pushed the covers to the side and exposed my black panties between my stomach and legs. I shifted out of bed and walked towards the bathroom.

“You coming?” I asked him.

“Well I should be going soon.” He replied.

“That was it? You came just to tell me that? You could have called.”

“I also wanted to check up on you again.” He said as he stood up.

“As you can see I’m managing.” I said, trying to sound tough.

“That’s good to hear.”

I smiled and walked into the bathroom. I started the tap over the tub and adjusted the temperature. I turned back to the door and Asher was standing there leaning against the door frame.

“There is more. Isn’t there?” I asked him.

“It’s about the next game.”

I put the plug in the bottom of the tub and it began to fill with water.

“I’m ready for it.” I said.

“Are you sure?”

“Another game will help me keep my mind occupied.” I scoffed.

“I know. That’s why I think it’s best if you sit out the next game.” He said.

I turned the taps off as the water got close to the top of the tub.

“That’s ridiculous.” I said as I pulled my panties off.

I stepped into the tub and sat down in the hot water. He moved over to the sink and leaned against it. His eyes stayed fixed on my head instead of looking through the clear water at my body.

“Ava. Be real with me.”

“I am.” I said looking over at him. “I am ready whenever you need me to be.”

I dipped my head back underwater and let my hair get soaked.

When I came up Asher was kneeling beside the tub.

“Hi?” I said to him with confusion.

“Ava I need you to understand this.” He said as he picked up a bottle from the side of the tub. “I need each member of the team to be on their game when we are on site.” He squeezed some of the shampoo into his hand. “If one member of the team isn’t okay, then we can’t be sure nothing will go wrong.” He used his other hand to pull my hair out of the water then started to scrub the shampoo through my hair. “So if you have any concerns about your mental health in the field, I need to know.” He said as he massaged my scalp.

I didn’t reply. I leaned back in the tub and enjoyed as he continued to wash my hair. It felt nice having someone take care of me. Especially someone I felt so comfortable with.

“Time to rinse.” He said as he removed his hand from my head and washed off the suds in the bath water.

I lowered my head and scrubbed all the shampoo out of my hair. When I came back up he was leaning against the sink again.

“So what is it going to be Ava?” He asked.

“Hand me that towel please?” I said as I stood up.

He held out a towel and I grabbed it from his hand and wrapped it around me.

“I said I’m ready.” I repeated as I looked him in the eye.

“Good. We have another game in a few weeks.”

I finished drying off and hung up the towel. I walked back into the bedroom and opened the closet. I pulled out two of the new dresses I bought recently.

“One or two?” I said holding the dresses on each side of my naked body.

He looked over the two dresses and avoided eye contact with my body.

“The short flower one.” He said.

I put the other dress in the closet and pulled the flower dress over my head. For the first time since I’ve known Asher I was putting a piece of clothing on in front of him without having taken it off first. Without counting his sweater that he let me wear. I was still very naked in that outfit.

“Very cute.” He said with a smile. “But I really should be going.”

“Where do you go?” I asked.

I don’t know why I never asked before. He claims to know so much about me yet I know nothing about him.

“Home.”

“Is there anyone waiting for you at home?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“Who?” I asked inquisitively.

“I’d like to keep that private for now.” He smiled and walked out of the bedroom.

“So that means you’ll tell me another time?” I chanted happily.

“One day Ava. I hope you feel better soon. I’ll call you when we get closer to the next game.”

“Okay! Have a good day Asher.” I said as he walked out the door.

I quickly put some flats on and grabbed my car keys. The second he was out of sight I got into my car and started to follow him. I was curious. I wanted to know more about him. Where does he go? Who is waiting for him at home? Does he have a secret lair?

I stayed very far back. Not many cars went by on this country road he had me living on. Once we got into the city I stayed a few cars behind but managed to keep him in eye’s view. Luckily he wasn’t too far off the main highway. I managed to get through all the traffic lights while staying behind him.

Once we turned into a residential area I kept more distance again. He pulled into one of the houses and I stopped down the road. I got out of my car and approached the house. I walked around the side of the house and walked up to the first window I saw. I looked inside and saw Asher taking his shoes off at the doorway. The summer heat was still going strong so the window was open for me to listen through.

“That was a short site visit.” A female voice said from somewhere else in the house.

“Yeah I just had to drop something off to a client.” Asher said.

He walked down the hall towards where the voice had come from. I walked down the side of the house to the next window that looked inside the kitchen. The window was over the kitchen sink. Luckily the woman was at another part of the counter cutting something up.

This woman was beautiful. She had long flowing blonde hair with her dark roots growing into a natural ombre. She was wearing a tight shirt that hugged her breasts followed by a short skirt showing off her smooth legs. From the side view I could tell she had a pretty face too.

“Just working on a snack.” She said gleefully.

“Smells good Ellie, whatever it is.” Asher said as he walked into the room.

I saw him start to turn towards the window and I ducked down. I could hear water running then it stopped. I waited a few extra seconds before looking up again. Asher was leaning against the sink, facing away from me.

“Just a little bruschetta mix.” Ellie said.

“One of my favorites.” Asher said.

He put his cup down and walked up behind her. He placed his hands on her waist. She turned her head and gave him a kiss followed by a smile.

“It will be ready soon.” She said.

I watched Asher smile back then lift up her skirt. He put his hand between her thighs. His hand was still but the look on her face said his fingers were moving. He unbuckled his belt and pulled down his jeans.

“You’re lucky I just finished cutting.” She laughed.

Asher pulled out his cock and removed his hand from inside her. He pushed his erection into Ellies wet pussy. It was the first time I’d see the Seax Killer exposed.

“You’re always so horny when you get back from a site visit.” She said as she leaned down over the counter.

“Because I’m away from you.” He said as he started to fuck her.

“But you can have me any time.” She moaned.

“And I want you now.” He said.

I watched as Asher fucked Ellie for 5 minutes until she started to orgasm.

“Right there Asher, right there.” She panted before she started to scream.

She was quite loud. I wouldn’t be surprised if the neighbors heard her.

Asher started grunting as his cum emptied into her slit. He kept fucking and filling her up as the cum dripped onto the floor.

He pulled out of her and spun her around. He placed his hand under her chin and pulled her in for a kiss. At the same time she grabbed onto his cock and stroked it until it became flaccid.

“Now I’m ready for a snack, sis.” Asher said out of breath.

“It will be done soon, bro.” Ellie said as she smacked his chest playfully.

Asher turned his head towards the window and I quickly ducked down.

Sis? Bro? Were they brother and sister? That explains so much why he forces families to get together. He wants people to experience what he has. From the look of it they were in love too. I looked back inside and Ellie was squatting down and cleaning the cum off of the kitchen floor. Asher was nowhere to be seen.

“Ava.” Asher said in his deeper Seax Killer voice.

I turned and saw him outside with me as he stared right at me. I didn’t know what to do. I froze.

He walked over and stood tall over me.

“What the hell are you doing here?” He asked.

“I wanted to know more about you.” I said shyly.

“What did you see?” He asked.

“I watched you have sex with Ellie.” I said.

“You know her name?”

“You said her name. You also called her sis. Is she your sister?”

“Yes, I’m his sister.” Ellie said through the window. “And who might you be?” She asked with a smile.

“This is Ava. One of the girls I see sometimes for therapy.” Asher lied.

“Sorry to intrude. I just wanted to know more about Asher.” I said.

“Aren’t you the one that’s supposed to know about them?” Ellie said to Asher and laughed.

“This one is a little more stubborn. I’m going to take her back home now.” Asher said.

“Come on Asher. She wants to know about you. After what she saw I’m sure she wants to know about us too. If she is one of your patients she must understand a bit about sibling relationships. I can answer your questions Ava. Come inside.” Ellie said.

I looked up at Asher and he sighed.

“Yeah, let’s go inside.” Asher said

I followed Asher through the back door and he escorted me to the living room. Ellie was already sitting down and I took my place across from her. Asher sat next to her on top of the armrest of the couch.

“Now I know Asher has patient-client confidentiality. So I won’t ask any questions about your experiences that might interfere with his work. I am proud that you had the courage to reach out to him to talk though. Now, hopefully I have some answers for you. What is it you would like to ask me?”

I didn’t know what kind of therapy Asher did outside of his games. But I couldn’t ask Ellie about it or it would blow the cover that Asher gave me as his therapy patient.

“So you are Asher’s sister?” I asked to confirm.

“Not only that. I am his wife.”

She held out her hand and showed me the ring on her finger.

“Would you like to know the story behind it and behind us?” She asked.

I looked up at Asher and he shook his head no.

“I’d love to.” I said to Ellie with a smile.

Asher rolled his eyes. He leaned down to kiss Ellie. He clearly squeezed her breast right in front of me then got up and left the room.

“Ready for story time?” Ellie said as she ignored the groping.

“I’m ready.” I said sitting forward.

“It all started when I was younger.”


“Stop it, you’re hurting me.” 8 year old Ellie screamed as her father spanked her.

“Next time, pick up your toys.” Her father said with a drunken slur.

He continued to spank Ellie until her ass was red. He pushed her down off his lap and slapped her across the face.

“Go to your room and think about what you’ve done wrong.” He said as he burped.

Ellie ran away crying and ran into 10 year old Asher. He caught her in his arms and looked down at his sister. Tears rolled down her red cheek as she wept. He pulled his sister in for a hug and she held him tight.

“You should get to your room.” Asher said.

“Okay.” Ellie cried.

Ellie moved past Asher as he entered the kitchen where their father was. Their father had a half empty bottle in his hand as he put something in the microwave.

“You shouldn’t hit her dad.” Asher said.

“She’s my daughter. I’ll do what I want.” His father yelled.

““Well she’s my sister. I don’t want to see her get hurt.”

“You think you have some kind of power here boy?” His father said as he approached him.

Asher stood frozen as his father towered over him. His father placed his hands on Asher’s chest and pushed him to the ground.

“If your mother were here she wouldn’t put up with any of your bullshit. Go join your sister in your room.”

He kicked Asher hard in the stomach and walked back to the microwave.

Asher held onto the pain of his stomach and managed to get up. He walked out of the kitchen and saw Ellie hiding and listening around the corner. He put his arm around his sister and walked her back to their room.

“You shouldn’t have done that.” Ellie said.

“It isn’t right what he’s doing.” Asher coughed out.

“I don’t want him to hurt you because of me.”

“I want him to hurt me instead of you.” Asher said, holding his sister tight.

“You’re crazy.” She said with a sad tone. “I love you Asher.”

“I love you too sis.” He said as they entered their bedroom.

6 years later.

“You’re such a slut!” The dad yelled.

“Get off of me!” 14 year old Ellie yelled.

“Imagine if your mother saw you dressing like a whore.” He said as he pulled at the straps of her top.

“Dad, I’m just in my pajamas. I just woke up.” Ellie said, pulling her clothes from his grasp.

“Pajamas? That looks like lingerie.” He slurred as he lifted up her top.

“Dad, stop. It’s a babydoll, lots of girls wear this to bed. You’ve seen me in it before.” Ellie said as she pushed the top back down.

“I’ve never seen my daughter wear such a slutty thing in my life.” He said as he swung his open palm at her.

Ellie ducked and dodged his hit, but this only pissed off her drunken father more.

“I want that off of you right now.” He said as he ripped at her.

She tried to fight him but he was much stronger than her. He slapped her hard across the face and pointed his finger directly at her nose.

“You stop fighting right now.” He said sternly. Ellie could smell the alcohol on his breath.

“Please stop dad.” Ellie pleaded but gave up fighting in fear of being hit again.

“My daughter is no slut.” He said as he pulled the top off over her head.

She was left exposed in front of her father. The small mounds on her chest barely stuck out as her nipples became erect from the cold. She was wearing a blue set of panties that matched the babydoll she previously had on.

“Slutty underwear too?” He said as he looked between his daughters thighs.

“They’re just panties dad.” Ellie said as she covered her chest with her arms.

“Take them off.” He demanded.

“Don’t make me dad.” She cried.

“Do it!” He yelled.

In fear she lowered one of her hands and placed it into the waist of her panties.

“Enough!” 16 year old Asher yelled as he walked into the room.

He handed Ellie the sweater he had just taken off his back and walked into the face of his father.

“You’re drunk, old man. Get out of here.” Asher demanded.

Ellie put the sweater on and zipped up the front.

Their dad stood in front of Asher. His son had grown over the years, they were now the same height and stood eye to eye.

“I’ve told you a million times boy. You have no power here.” He raised his fist and punched Asher.

Asher was hit in the cheek but held his ground. Asher raised his own fist and clocked his dad in the jaw. His father fell to the ground.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing Asher?” Their father yelled as he struggled to get back up.

“Protecting my sister. Something you are supposed to be doing.” Asher replied.

“I am protecting her. She’s dressed like a whore.” His dad said as he got up.

“No, you’re stripping your 14 year old daughter while you’re drunk at 8 in the morning. Get yourself together old man.” Asher said as he turned away.

“Don’t you turn your back on me.” The father yelled.

He lunged at Asher but Asher knew it was coming from years of the same thing. He ducked down and pushed his father back to the ground instead.

“You can’t protect her forever.” The father slurred as he accepted his place on the floor. “Only I can do that.”

“I will, you won’t.” Asher said as he turned to Ellie. “Let’s get out of here.” He said as he took his sister’s hand.

He walked her back to their still shared bedroom and closed the door.

“Sorry I wasn’t there sooner. I just got back from getting coffee.”

“Thank you for being there.” She said as she sat on her bed.

“Are you okay? He didn’t hurt you, did he?” Asher asked as he sat on the bed next to her.

“No more than normal.” she said.

“Come here sis.”

Asher pulled his sister next to him and held her. Ellie felt warm and safe in his arms. A feeling her father hadn’t given her since their mom passed.

“Thanks for saving me for the millionth time.” Ellie said as she started to cry.

“I’ll always save you.” Asher said as his grip on her tightened.

Ellie looked up at her protector. He looked back at her as tears rolled down her face. He took his thumb and wiped a tear away. Ellie moved her face in closer until her lips touched her brothers. She kissed him. He was shocked and didn’t return the kiss. Ellie quickly pulled away and looked down again.

“Sorry. I shouldn’t have done that.” Ellie said.

Asher didn’t speak. He kept his eyes fixed on Ellie.

“I just wanted to thank you for always being there for me. I don’t have much to offer. So I thought a kiss would be nice. Just a sisterly kiss.”

“It was nice.” Asher said to reassure her.

“Do you want another?” Ellie asked.

“Maybe one more.” He smiled.

Ellie looked back up at her brother and pressed her lips to him. This time he kissed her back. Their mouths stayed glued together for a moment until they separated.

“Thanks for everything.” Ellie said.

Asher pet long strokes down her hair and then got off of her bed.

She crawled up her bed and moved under the covers. She thought about how violated she felt from her father making her strip. It made her shiver. She tried to focus on her brother. He saved her from having to take off her panties. He covered her up and defended her. He took her away from danger and made her feel safe. She felt like a simple kiss was a good reward.

“I love you.” she whispered.

“I love you too sis.” Asher replied. “Now why don’t you get dressed and I’ll take us away from here.”

2 years later.

“Get over here!” Dad yelled as he chased 16 year old Ellie.

“Dad, you’re drunk. Go away.” Ellie said as she ran from him.

Ellie made it to her room and closed the door. She leaned against the door and started to send a flurry of texts to Asher.

‘Help’ ‘Dad’ ‘Drunk’ ‘He is’ ‘Breaking’

Before she could finish her messages the door was rammed open. Ellie flew to the ground in the middle of the room. Her dad grabbed the phone out of her hands and threw it out the door.

“Always walking around like a prostitute around here showing your skin and trying to attract men.” He slurred.

“Get away from me!” Ellie screamed as she got to her feet.

“You’re not going anywhere.” He said.

She tried to maneuver around him but he grabbed her and pushed her back to the ground. She hit the back of her head on the dresser behind her.

“Dad, that hurt!” She said as she panicked and crawled into her bed next to her. She pulled the covers over top of her and held them down. She was trying to waste his time until Asher got there but she had no idea where he was.

“I don’t think so!” The dad said as he easily ripped all the blankets off of her and out of her grasp.

She tried to roll off the bed away from him but he grabbed her arm and forced her to stay down.

“You’re hurting me.” she cried as he squeezed her wrist.

He said nothing and ripped at the babydoll she had been wearing as she was getting ready to go to bed. He pulled on it hard and ripped it down the middle. He exposed his daughter’s now developed B cup breasts.

“I’d stop hurting you if you stopped dressing like a whore.” He yelled as he pulled on her panties.

He pulled hard enough to rip them right off of her body. He looked down at his daughter’s hairless slit and smiled.

“If you want to dress like a whore I’ll treat you like one.”

“Dad, you don’t know what you’re doing. You’re drunk. Please stop.”

He didn’t stop. She was punching him with her free hand but he was too drunk to feel it or care. He pulled down his sweatpants and Ellie looked down at her fathers exposed erection.

“Dad, no.” She whimpered.

He grabbed her other wrist and held it in place. He forced himself between his daughter’s legs and edged closer to her.

“Maybe this will teach you a lesson.”

Ellies eyes went wide as the tip of her fathers cock touched the outside of her unaccepting slit. Then the cock disappeared as her father let out a hurting grunt. Ellie looked up and saw her 18 year old brother Asher standing there. His fist pressed hard into their fathers gut.

Asher put his hand around his fathers neck and ripped him onto the floor. Ellie lay still as she listened to the sound of fists cracking against her fathers face. She managed to pull herself up and saw the blood starting to pool.

“Asher stop!” She cried and grabbed at his shoulder.

“He tried to rape you Ellie.” He said as he looked back at her crying face.

“But he didn’t. You stopped him. He’s had enough.”

Asher looked down at his fathers bloody face and broken nose. He stood up and spat on his father.

“If you ever touch her again.” He threatened.

“You still believe you have the power.” His father laughed as he coughed blood.

“Can we please leave.” Ellie said as she tugged on Asher’s sweater.

“Put some clothes on. Let’s get out of here.” Asher said as he walked over father.

Asher waited for Ellie to get dressed and then followed her out of the room. He washed the blood from his knuckles and they left the house.

Asher drove his sister for a short while until they arrived at a nearby motel. Asher paid for a room and they both went inside.

“A bit expensive, but we can spend the night here. We will have to see how the old man is tomorrow.” Asher said as he peered out between the window blinds.

“Thank you for coming to get me.” Ellie said.

She sat on the bed and held her knees to her chest. She held herself tight.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t there sooner.” Asher said as he turned back to look at her. “You said he didn’t do it right?”

“He was close but you stopped him. I’m still a virgin.” She said.

“Well uh, that’s good.” Asher stuttered.

“I don’t want to lose my virginity to my dad.” She cried.

“Ellie, he won’t do that again. If he comes close I’ll kill him.” Asher said as he sat next to her.

Ellie tilted her head up and locked her lips to her brothers. He kissed her back passionately. Their tongues swam in each other’s mouths. Ellie had been kissing him as thank yous for 2 years now and it had escalated since that first peck.

“I want to say thank you.” She said as she pulled away.

“You just did.” Asher said, holding his sister’s cheek.

“You didn’t let me finish. I want to say thank you in a bigger way.” Ellie said as she lifted off her top.

Asher’s eyes stayed fixed on Ellies face even though her breasts were exposed.

“What do you mean?” Asher said nervously.

“I mean I want you to be the one.” She said, grabbing his hand.

“The one to what?”

“Take my virginity.” Ellie said as she moved her brother’s hand onto her breast.

“Ellie I–”

Ellie leaned back and pulled her shorts and panties off. She was now completely naked.

“If you want you can take off your clothes too.” Ellie said with a smile.

Asher stood up and took off all his clothes. Ellie looked at her brother’s flaccid penis.

“You’ve seen me naked so many times as our dad has tried to strip me. But this is the first time I’m seeing you.” She said as she reached out for him.

“I never looked at your body.” He said.

“You never looked?” She said as she tilted her head and pulled her hand back.

“I was there to protect you. Not gawk at you.”

“Well look at me now.” She said laying down on the bed.

He accepted her invitation and for the first time Asher looked over his sister’s body. She was petite but had nice b cup breasts. Her slit was tight and free of any hair. She spread her legs open for him to see better. His erection started to grow. He looked down at his cock then back at her pussy.

“I’m going to put this in you.” He said as he crawled between her legs.

“I’m yours to use.” Ellie said as she bent her knees up.

Asher hovered over his little sister as she smiled at him with delight. He pushed his hips forwards and the tip of his cock went inside her.

“I’m yours.” she whispered.

Asher pushed the rest of his cock inside her. She smiled at the feeling of him against her. He started to sway back and forth as he moved down to kiss her.

She felt his cock pulsing inside her as her virginity left her body. Her lips were stuck to his as she was penetrated. Penetrated by someone she trusted and loved.

“I have to cum.” Asher said.

“Well don’t do it in me.” She laughed. “Just pull out when you’re ready.”

He fucked her tight slit a bit longer before pulling out of her. He pointed his cock up and shot his load all over her boobs and stomach.

“That was amazing.” Asher said.

“Glad you enjoyed it. It was amazing for me too.” Ellie giggled.

“Do I uh– get you a towel or toilet paper?”

“I’ll just hop in the shower.” Ellie said, getting up.

Ellie cupped her hands against her stomach to catch any dripping cum and walked into the motel bathroom. She turned the taps of the shower to get warm water flowing. Asher walked in just as she was stepping past the curtain into the shower.

“I brought shampoo and body wash from home.” He said.

“Always thinking of everything.” She laughed.

He placed the bottles on the edge of the tub and turned to walk away.

“Don’t you need to get cleaned up too?” She asked.

“I guess so.” He said, looking back at her. “But I can go next.”

“Don’t be silly, there is enough room for both of us.”

Asher walked into the shower behind her. She picked up the bottle of body wash and started to lather it across her cum covered tits and body. Asher picked up the bottle of shampoo and started to wash her hair.

“What are you doing?” Ellie asked.

“I was just–.”

“I’m kidding, It feels good.” She said with a pleasurable moan.

As Asher was rubbing her scalp, Ellie turned around and faced him. He looked down at his sister’s pristine breasts covered with water droplets. She squirted out more body wash and placed her hand on Asher’s flaccid penis.

“You’ve always done everything for me.” Ellie said.

Asher looked into the eyes of his sister.

“Now let me do everything for you.” She said as she washed his penis and balls.

While she was doing that Asher tilted her head backwards and washed the shampoo out of her hair.

“Thanks bro.” She said.

“Any time.” He replied.

“I’ll hold you to that.” She smirked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.