Seax Killer - Cover

Seax Killer

Copyright© 2023 by EveryDenial

Chapter V

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter V - Family members forced to fuck each other for Survival. The Seax Killer puts them in a situation where they need to complete sexual tasks to live. Story takes a turn during chapter 5. Artwork was made through a commission. Thank you to pdomino for editing and tips.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa   ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Needles   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

My fingers were rubbing my clit even though I was just brought to orgasm moments earlier. The news was on and I was going to turn it off, but my phone rang. I leaned over to the night stand and grabbed it. I pressed answer and held it to my ear.

“Are you watching the news?”

It was the Seax Killer. The man who kidnapped me and forced me to have sex with my brothers and teachers just 2 months ago. This wasn’t the first time he had reached out to me after the events of that day.

“Yeah, I’m watching it now.” I said.

“They’re talking about us.” The Seax Killer said.

“They always talk about you on the news lately.”

“Have you thought about my offer?”

“You really think I’d be able to help you?”

“Why don’t we find out?”

I stayed silent on the phone. I wasn’t sure what to say. I was definitely interested in what he was doing, but I wasn’t sure why. His offer was also quite compelling, albeit a bit strange.

“Ava?”

“Yeah I’m here.” I replied. “Okay I’m in. But only for 1 day, to see how it goes.”

“You remember the address I told you about before?”

“I do.”

“Since I haven’t been found yet I’d say you’ve already proven yourself to be a good girl with keeping secrets. I’ll see you this afternoon.” The Seax Killer said before hanging up the phone.

It was strange I was ever contacted by him at all. It was a month after he kidnapped me and forced me to fuck my brothers and teachers when he first called. He told me he wanted to check up on me, make sure I was okay. At first it was creepy and I was scared. Scared he might take me again and make me do something worse. But as the conversations between us continued he started to sound comforting, almost caring or concerned for my well being.

Eventually he offered for me to come see him. To watch what he does and try to understand it all. I always declined but I knew he would call again today and I knew deep inside me that I would agree this time. I wanted to see him. I had to see him. I wanted to understand.

It was 2 in the afternoon when I showed up at an abandoned farm house. I parked at the back like he instructed, right next to 4 other parked cars. I walked up to the back door and gave four knocks before I stepped back. The door swung open and a large, muscular man towered over me in the doorway.

“Ava?” He asked.

“Yes.” I replied.

“Right this way.” He said holding the door open for me.

I walked through the house followed by the large man. In the living room was a computer station with 6 monitors. Sat in front of them was a man in a black hoodie programming something on the central screen. The top central screen had a timer on it stuck at 2 hours. The 4 monitors on the outside were displaying 4 different girls stuck in tiny chambers.

“Ava is here, boss.” The large man said.

“Ava?” The hooded man said, barely looking back at me. “Thank you Jack. That will be all for today.” He said as he held out a small package.

“Yes boss.” Jack said, grabbing the package presented to him and turning around to leave.

I watched Jack leave the room then heard the house’s back door close behind him. I turned back towards the hooded man who was now standing right in front of me.

I looked up to him as he was at least a foot taller than me. He looked like he was in his early 40’s. He had pale skin and dark straight hair with a few gray hairs. His face was covered in heavy stubble, like he hadn’t trimmed in a few days. The facial hair was a mix of dark and gray hairs. While the bit of gray hair made him look older, his complexion and skin made him look younger. Overall he looked like a decently attractive man in a hoodie, who was old enough to be my dad.

He put his hand on my head and pet my hair down to my shoulder.

“Ava, 16 years of age, 4’8”, A cup breasts, 82 lbs. Glad we can finally meet in person.”

“The Seax Killer, I assume from the voice.” I said to him.

“Ah yes, the name the media gave me. It does have a decent ring to it but I’ve never actually owned a seax. You may call me Asher, is that all right?”

“Yes Asher.” I replied respectfully.

“Good girl. Now, remember what we discussed about you being here.”

“What are you referring to?” I asked.

“Ava are we really going to start this on the wrong foot?” He said as he tilted his head.

He then walked back to his computer set up and spun around in his chair and started to type again.

“No Sir.” I said.

When we spoke on the phone he told me that if I agreed to come see his work I had to remain nude all the time unless otherwise instructed. That part actually slipped my mind until this point. I wasn’t too bothered with him seeing me naked. Nothing he hasn’t seen before.

It started to settle in for me that this could all be dangerous. But I was in the room with the Seax Killer now and didn’t have a choice.

“No one will hurt you here.” He said softly while barely looking back at me. “You are my guest, not a prisoner. If you wish to leave, all you need do, is ask.”

“What if I refuse to strip?” I asked.

“If you refuse a requirement or a request I make, you will be escorted away and I will assume your time with me will be kept confidential.”

It was strange how he made me feel so safe while asking me to get naked for him. This was a stranger to me, a kidnapper, a murderer. Yet he said I could go free if I wanted to, and I believed him. I trusted him to keep his word, that I wouldn’t be hurt again. I needed to return that trust.

I unbuttoned the jeans I was wearing. The sound of the zipper caught his ear and made him spin his chair back around to face me. I pulled the jeans down, revealing my black panties underneath. I pulled my jeans down all the way, showing off my smooth legs. I removed my top and his eyes looked over my exposed arms, chest and stomach. I reached back and unclipped my bra. I let it slide down my arms as my small breasts held their place on my chest. My underwear was next off. He glared at my smooth pubic area above my tight slit. I reached down for my socks last.

“At your discretion.” He said.

“What do you mean?” I said as I looked up at him.

“Socks and shoes can be worn or removed at your discretion.”

I looked down at my feet and wiggled my toes. I was in a house, a clean enough area. I took my socks off, revealing my tiny feet and pink painted toe nails.

“There you are.” He said with a smile. “Come closer.”

I took a few steps towards him until I was close enough to touch. His hand ran down my hair to my shoulder and down my arm. I know he shouldn’t like being caressed like this, but he felt warm, and comforting. His hand was never close to my breasts or vagina.

“You are beautiful, Ava.” He said with a sincere smile.

“Thank you Asher.” I said with a slight blush.

“Why don’t you stand next to me and watch. This can be an observation day for you.”

He whipped back around in his chair and started typing code into the main monitor. I took my place beside him and looked around at the 6 monitors. I observed the 4 girls who were locked up and completely naked. They were all passed out laying in front of their cameras.

“You may ask as many questions as you like. But if you see me about to press on this microphone button, or if I am pressing it, you stay absolutely silent. Not a single sound.” His typing stopped and he turned his head towards me.

This was the first time I felt a bit scared. It was the first time I had heard a serious tone in his voice since that night he kidnapped me.

“Yes Asher.”

“Perfect.” He said as he resumed his work.

“So what are you working on?” I asked softly.

“An excellent first question!” He said with excitement. “I am going through the code and tightening things up to make sure all the locks and doors operate as intended. We wouldn’t want a door to not open. Everyone needs to have an equal chance to complete the game.”

I saw a figure of someone standing behind the bars on one of the cameras. I watched as they moved from chamber to chamber, inspecting the bars.

“Everyone is still asleep, boss.” A male voice I didn’t recognize said through the computer speakers.

“Let’s start the tests, Bars 1.” Asher said, pressing a button on his computer.

I looked at the monitor where the man was standing. The bars to the girls chamber slowly opened up.

“Bars 1 Unlock successful.” He said before he pushed the bars shut. “Bars 1 Lock Successful.”

They did this test with all of the girls’ chambers. The girls didn’t even know an unknown man was looking over their naked bodies right next to them. He looked over each of them while he toyed with their freedom.

“Next, test the doors.” Asher said.

I looked down behind me at my clothes laying on the floor. I picked them up and folded them neatly, placing them on a nearby rocking chair. I moved back beside the desk chair and watched the door swing open and closed in front of the man in the chamber room.

“Who is that?” I asked.

“That is Sam.” He said.

“How many helpers do you have?”

“Three total, You’ve already seen Jack. The other is Kasey, she’s currently dealing with the main player of our game.”

“I was dealing with him, now I’m done.” A female voice said from behind me.

I spun around to see a woman standing a little under a foot taller than me. Her hair flowed down her exposed back as she was not wearing anything above the waist. Normally I’d be drawn to the amazing set of boobs on her chest. Instead I was captivated by the 6 pack she was flaunting.

“Well done Kasey. You may–”

“I remember you.” Kasey said, looking down at me. “You were the girl from the game at the school, Ava right?.”

I nodded slowly.

“No need to be afraid. If you’re on this side of things you don’t need to worry. The boss takes good care of us. I’m Kasey by the way.” She said, holding out her hand.

“Nice to meet you Kasey.” I said as I shook her hand.

“Same to you little one.”

“Kasey plays a vital role in setting up the games, Don’t you Kasey?” Asher said without his eyes leaving the monitors.

“That’s right.” Kasey said with a smile on her face. “I am in charge of transportation of all the game participants. Jack and Sam are not allowed to touch anyone whatsoever. I am also the one who strips them down and packs their clothes for later.”

“You were there for me?” I asked.

“Yup, stripped and moved that tiny little body of yours myself. You were actually my second game.”

“What happened to your first game?” I asked with my eyes wide.

Kasey was at a loss for words as she looked at me.

“As you were told in your game Ava, if the instructions are not followed or rules are broken then you don’t make it out alive.” Asher said with a hint of anger.

“Let’s hope today is a winner.” Kasey said softly.

“So why are you here?” I asked.

“I was hired because Sam was a bit too handsy with the girls for the bosses liking.”

“It was unacceptable.” Asher muttered.

“But also I want to make sure the girls and boys are handled respectfully. If it’s one of their final days, they deserve to be treated well. And if I don’t do this job, someone else will. At least I know I’m doing the best I can for them. Plus the pay is good.” She said with a smile at the end.

“Well thank you for treating me so well then.” I said, smiling back at her.

“My pleasure.” She said while gesturing a curtsey.

“Here Kasey.” Asher said as he passed her a package. “Be on your way now, thank you for your help today.”

“Always boss. I will wait for your call. Nice meeting you again Ava.” Kasey said as she took the package and waved at me as she left.

I waved back at her and turned back to the monitors. I saw a naked man laying on the ground in his own dim lit room. I saw the shadow of Sam closing the door, making the room go dark.

“We’re almost ready to begin.” He said.

“Where are they all?” I asked.

“The 4 girls are right below us in an old sewer system. The 1 male is just a bit down the way in his own room. Just like you were separated at the start.”

The monitors were still showing the 4 girls on the outsides but now the male was at the top center, replacing the timer.

“I think We’re about ready to start. Any final questions?” He said, spinning his chair towards me.

“I–” I started to speak.

“All finished boss I–”

I turned around and saw Sam standing over me, taller than Asher was. He was also much wider than he appeared on camera.

“What’s this little piece of fuckable meat doing here?” Sam asked as he grabbed at his crotch.

“Enough!” The Seax Killer yelled, throwing a package at him. “Out. Now.”

“Okay, call me when this group inevitably fails.” He said.

He licked his lips while looking up and down my naked body. He blew me a kiss and walked out of the room.

“I’m sorry about that.” Asher said, shaking his head. “It’s hard to find good help for these sorts of things, I’m lucky I found Kacey to take the work from him.”

“Kasey seems nice.” I said with a smile.

“She is very nice. Too nice for this line of work honestly, but I need her.”

I walked away from the desk, Asher didn’t stop me or question me about leaving. I walked to the back door where I came in and looked out the window. Where there were once 5 cars, there were only 2 left.

“Has everyone left?” I called out.

“Only us here for the rest of the night. Once everything is set I don’t need them.” He called back. “Come here quickly, they’re waking up.”

I ran my naked butt back to the desk beside him. I saw the girls were waking up and panicking inside their locked small chambers. I could see them screaming and talking but the audio was muted. Aside from being trapped down there it was obvious to tell they were all attractive girls. I especially liked how pretty the girl was on the bottom right monitor closest to me. Her long wavy hair against her petite body was stunning.

The camera in the middle lit up green as Asher turned on night vision. The male participant was still laying on the ground in his room.

“Still asleep.” He said observing the monitor. “Are you hungry?” He asked.

“A little bit.” I said softly.

“Wait here, don’t press anything.” He said as he got up.

He left the room and I continued to watch the girls on the screen. I remembered back to my game the other 4 players had their mouths gagged. But here all of them were free to speak. I assumed every game must be different and unique.

My eyes were drawn to the top monitor when I saw movement. The male who was laying on the ground has pushed himself up onto his knees.

“Asher, He’s waking up.” I called out.

“Perfect timing!” He said walking in with a bowl of chicken salad.

He handed me the bowl and I just looked at it.

“It’s safe, I keep lots of food with me since I’m here for a while. Try to only eat when I’m not speaking, okay?”

“Yes, Thank you.” I said taking a small bite.

He settled himself in his seat and turned off the lights in the girls room. He reached over to the microphone and hovered his hand over the button. He looked back at me and smiled.

“You’ll remember this part.”

He pressed the button down and the game began.

“Hello Antonio.” The Seax Killer said as he forced his voice to sound lower.

“Hello? Who’s there?” I heard from the speakers.

“You are going to play a game for your survival.” The Seax Killers said and echoed in my ears.

“My survival? A game? How the fuck do I get out of here?”

“To start your game you need to exit the door once it’s unlocked and make a left turn to proceed. Turning right will get you lost in a maze forever.”

“Left turn? What the hell is going on?”

Asher released his hand from the microphone and tapped a few keys on his computer. I watched the room Antonio was in light up as the door slowly opened before him. Antonio made his way out of the room and out of the camera’s sight. The middle top monitor changed to a night vision view of the canal Antonio was walking through. It kept switching cameras to keep him in view.

“How many Cameras are down there?” I asked.

“As many as needed so there are no blind spots in the main game area. If there is any place I direct them to go, I will be able to see it. If they are off all cameras, then they are lost.”

“How often do people get lost?” I said as I ate more salad.

“So far, Just 1. Last week he went right instead of left. We had no maps of that area, as far as we knew it was a maze that led to nothing. I had Jack wait at the entrance for hours but the man never returned.”

“What happened to the others?” I asked with a large gulp.

“He didn’t complete the game in time. So their bars never opened.”

I was silent after that. I’ve heard on the news that others had died before. At the same highschool where I had my game people died as well. I only just heard on the news this morning when he called me. It hadn’t sunk in until right now that people could have already died at this location.

Antonio made his way through the canal until he walked through a little room then into a bigger room that appeared to be lit by natural light from the sun. In the center of the room was a box, just like I had to unlock during my game.

The Seax Killer gave him a clue to open the box and eventually Antonio opened it up. Asher handed me a copy of the photo Antonio was looking at and I put my empty bowl on the edge of the desk. It was a photo of Antonio and the four girls that were captive on the other monitors.

“A picture of you with your younger sisters. Your 25 year sister Isabella, 5’2”, D Cup Breasts, 113 lbs. Your 23 year old sister Carmen, 5’6, C Cup Breasts, 125 lbs. Your 20 year old sister Alba, 5’2, DD Cup Breasts, 115 lbs. And your 16 year old sister Sofia, 4’11”, B Cup Breasts. 93 lbs.”

“Yes I am aware my sisters have tits.” Antonio said. “But why is this here?”

Asher released the microphone and pressed buttons to open the next door.

Antonio walked into the dark room, feeling around in front of himself. With a click of a button, the lights turned back on in the girls room. Antonio blocked his eyes as they adjusted to how bright the room now was.

“Brother? Is that you?” One of the girls said.

“Sofia!” He cried out as he ran to her chamber.

He knelt down beside the chamber and looked inside at his naked youngest sister. At least I knew the name of the girl that I thought was pretty now, Sofia, a cute name too.

Asher and I watched as he ran from chamber to chamber to check on his locked up sisters. After visiting all of his naked sisters, the Seax Killer reached for the microphone.

“Welcome to the first part of your game.” He said.

“What is going on!” Carmen cried out.

“Let me listen, Carm.” Antonio said.

“You have the key to your sisters release from their chambers. But only they are allowed to extract the key from you.” The Seax Killer said.

He typed on his computer and a hissing sound could be heard faintly through the speakers as a mist flowed through and out of the 4 chambers the sisters were in.

“A poison has just filled the room. In 24 hours you will lose the ability to breathe. You have a total of 2 hours to help your sisters release themselves. Failure to do so will lock the doors to escape forever. Completing your task early will unlock the next door and give you extra time for your next game.”

My eyes were glued on The Seax Killer as he told them about the poison like had for me before.

“The rules are simple. Your sisters must extract your cum using their mouth. They must transfer the cum in their mouth and spit it onto the small dish behind them. This will unlock the bars holding them captive. Once they are released, they may not touch you again until everyone is released. You have 2 hours to unlock them all.” The Seax Killer said and let go of the microphone.

“That’s a petri dish.” I said to him

“I felt like that was an unimportant detail, but if you thought to mention it, I’ll edit the script.” He said, grabbing his pen.

I hadn’t thought to look down at the desk, my eyes had been fixed up towards him or the monitors. On the other side of the desk in front of the microphone was a script with notes and scribbles all over it. He scratched out the word ‘small’ and wrote ‘petri’ over top.

The game didn’t actually surprise me that much. I had to suck everyone’s cock in my game, this was just a gender reversal. Honestly it would be easier for each of them to only have to suck one dick each. He didn’t even instruct them to swallow the cum, just spit it out.

The monitor on top switched back on to the timer and started counting down from 2 hours. The monitor where all his code once was changed into a live feed view of the room Antonio was in. The four surrounding monitors were still in the girls chambers.

I watched and listened as the family argued amongst each other. I was surprised at how long it took for them to get started. In my game I started to suck dick right away, I knew there wasn’t time to spare.

“Fuck all of you.” Sofia yelled over her family. “Antonio, come here.”

I watched Antonio walk over to his youngest sisters chamber and kneel down. Sofia made him get up and stick his dick between the bars. She lay on her stomach and shifted forwards until her brother’s cock was in her mouth. It took 30 minutes for this first blowjob to finally happen.

I looked at Sofia’s monitor and looked down the chamber as she sucked her brother’s dick. Her legs were split apart and her tiny slit was on display. I may be interested in men, but I know a good female body when I see one.

“That’s it sis, you’re gonna make me cum.” Antonio said with his body pressed against the bars.

Antonio pressing his body made it hard to see but after 5 minutes Sofia turned around and spit out his thick cum into the petri dish in front of the camera. Asher clicked a button and the bars to her chamber opened up.

“It’s that easy, Sisters. You just suck his dick for a bit. I’m not going to die down here to some poison bull shit. So lets get a move on” Sofia said, leaning against the wall.

The remaining locked up sisters argued even more. I heard them calling Sofia a slut and whore for what she did. I was disgusted. She was trying to save herself and her family and this was the thanks she got in return.

It took them another 40 minutes for Isabella to say she’d go next. After 10 minutes of sucking Antonio’s cock she finally spat his cum into the petri dish.

Asher let out a heavy sigh and pressed the button to unlock her bars. I looked up at the timer and saw they only had 35 minutes left.

“Are they going to make it?” I asked softly.

He didn’t answer me, just kept his eyes glued on the monitors.

10 more minutes passed and Sofia was freaking out. Yelling at the top of her lungs for her sisters to just suck his dick for all of them to live. Isabella wasn’t speaking at all and was huddled in the corner acting like she had done something horrible.

After another 5 minutes Alba finally gives in and tells her brother to come over. I watched as her lips barely touched the tip of his cock before she panicked and started screaming that she couldn’t do it.

“He’s my brother, I won’t do it, I can’t do it.” Alba screamed.

I watched as the clock ticked down. Lower and lower until it showed all 0’s.

“That’s it?” I asked.

“You have failed your game.” The Seax Killer said into the microphone.

He released the microphone and got up from the computer and walked away into the kitchen.

“Fuck you, Fuck all of you!” Sofia screamed.

“This isn’t how it was supposed to end.” Antonio cried out.

I watched the monitors for a while as Sofia and Antonio paced around the room. Isabella was still sitting still in her corner and Alba and Carmen remained locked in their chambers.

“Fuck it!” Sofia said.

“What?” Antonio said.

“Let’s fuck.” She said staring right at him

“Sorry what?” Antonio said with a shocked expression.

“I said lets fuck, Im attractive, you’re attractive. You said it wasn’t supposed to end like this right? What if we just fuck until we die.”

“I mean that is a hell of a way to go out.” He replied.

“Lay on the floor” She demanded.

I watched as Sofia mounted her brother’s cock and started to ride him. Their 2 locked up sisters started screaming about how wrong it was and that they were both disgusting. But Antonio and Sofia didn’t seem to care. They got into it, looked like they were having fun. They were laughing together while she bounced on his cock. They seemed happy.

“I just came on your cock.” Sofia laughed as she bounced on him.

“Trust me, I felt your tight pussy squeeze my cock! God, that’s weird to say.” He laughed with her.

“Well why don’t you fill up this tight little slit ‘carnal’” Sofia smiled and called him something in spanish.

“Ask and you shall receive.” Antonio said.

“Oh you’re actually doing it!” She laughed.

I could see on the camera cum dripping around antonios cock while it was still inside sofia. The locked up sisters gave up yelling and just sat in their chambers. Watching while their siblings fucked and gave each other orgasms.

“I have an idea.” Sofia said, rolling off of Antonio and laying next to him.

“What’s that sis?” Antonio said as he placed his hand on his sisters breasts.

“Impregnate me.” She laughed as she held his hand on her chest.

“You’re serious?” He said.

“We’d never find out anyway. I just want you to cum inside me as much as you can to show our sisters how bull shit this all is. If they weren’t willing to take a bit of cum for our survival then I’ll take all of it.”

“Okay I’ll make you a Mami.” He said rolling on top of her.

“Fuck me Papi.” She said, opening her legs for him.

The screen went dark. They all went dark.

“It’s time to go.” Asher said.

“But I was watching them fuck.” I blurted out.

“I’ll send you the video later if you’re interested.” He laughed.

“Fine.” I said as I crossed my arms and walked away from the monitors.

“No sass young lady. We will do this again another time.”

“Okay Dad.” I mocked.

He laughed and smiled at me. I smiled back at him. He placed his hand on my shoulder and that warm comforting feeling ran over me again. I was in the middle of nowhere, in an abandoned barn, completely naked, with a man who had me kidnapped 2 months earlier. I felt safe. I couldn’t explain it.

“Get dressed and get out of here. I’ll call you next time. If you want me to, of course.”

“I’ll be waiting for your call!” I said walking over to the rocking chair.

I put my clothes back on and walked to the back door. He followed me out to my car.

“I’m hopeful that after enough observation you’ll be able to help me out with some tasks and decisions. Would you be interested in that?”

“That would be great.” I said to him.

“Perfect, have a good night Ava.”

“Have a good night Asher.”

I got into my car and drove back to my apartment.

I entered inside and heard the sound of a girl sucking dick. I walked into the living room to see a petite topless girl sucking on Mr Forbes cock. I watched from a distance as her head went up and down around his erection. I walked into the room and stood there watching them.

“You’re home early Ava.” He said.

The petite blonde girl looked up at me.

“I didn’t say stop.” Mr Forbes said.

The small blonde girl started to suck him off again.

“It was an early dinner. Who is this?” I asked.

“This is Jennifer, Ava. She is going into grade 10 next year but wanted to do some extra credit to end grade 9 with a B+ instead of a D+”

“You said I’d get an A.” Jennifer said as she licked his cock.

“Well the assignment isn’t finished yet, is it?” Mr Forbes said.

I watched Mr. Forbes make his all too familiar cumming face. I pushed Jennifer’s head down all the way down his shaft, making his cum shoot down her throat. I smiled at him as she continued to make choking sounds.

I released her and she came up gasping for air. Leftover cum dripped out of her mouth.

“I think that deserves an A+, don’t you?” I asked Mr Forbes.

“I think you’re right, Ava.”

“Can I go now?” Jennifer asked as she wiped her mouth.

“Yes, you can leave.” I said.

Jennifer picked her top up and put it on before leaving the apartment. I took a seat next to Mr Forbes while his cock was still sitting out.

“Did you have a nice dinner, Ava?” He asked.

“It was good, yeah. I might go out with my friends again some time soon.”

“That’s wonderful Ava! Glad you’re getting out again.”

“Me too, it was nice to experience something new out there. Speaking of new, how was Jennifer?” I asked, leaning my head on his shoulder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.