Seax Killer - Cover

Seax Killer

Copyright© 2023 by EveryDenial

Chapter IV

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter IV - Family members forced to fuck each other for Survival. The Seax Killer puts them in a situation where they need to complete sexual tasks to live. Story takes a turn during chapter 5. Artwork was made through a commission. Thank you to pdomino for editing and tips.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa   ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Needles   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

I felt cramped, like I was shoved into a shoe box. My eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the brightness of the day. I looked at my surroundings, I was in the trunk of an old station wagon. I peered through the windows and all I could see was an endless forest around me. I lifted myself up off the floor of the squished trunk to realize I was not wearing any clothing.

I crawled over the seats to the front of the car, looking around for something to wear. The car was empty except for one thing sitting on the dashboard. It was a metal box with a letter combination lock on it.

I ignored it and reached for the door handle. The car was locked. I looked for the latch to unlock it but this old station wagon had the locks that slid down inside the door. They were broken off so I couldn’t pull on them.

I turned back towards the box and picked it up. I closely examined the lock. It needed a 4 letter combination. I spun the letters around until I found a word that made sense. I spelt out the word ‘dock’. I pulled on the lock but nothing happened. I rotated one letter over and spelt ‘dick’ and the lock opened up.

First thing inside was a picture of my four sisters and myself on a camping trip we took last year with our parents. Underneath the photo was a walkie talkie, a trails map for Clare-Rose Lake Summer Camp, and an old key fob. Underneath all that was a drawstring bag folded up. I put everything inside the bag except for the car keys.

I pressed the fob and heard a click. Gas began to fill the car through the air vents. I panicked and ripped on the door handle until it finally opened. I quickly stepped out of the vehicle and took in a big breath of fresh air. The air was hot outside, the trees provided a little shade to keep me cool.

“Rise and Shine.” A male voice from the walkie talkie said.

“Who’s there?” I asked, pressing and releasing the talk button.

“You are going to play a game for your survival. The gas emitted from the car vents was a toxin that will take away your ability to breathe in 24 hours. The only way to get the antidote is if you finish your game.”

“Fuck you man! How am I supposed to escape? I’m in the middle of nowhere.” I said into the walkie talkie.

“You were given a map of the area. Carefully laid out for you are four places you must visit before you can complete a final task for your antidote. To make this easier, north is on the trunk side of the station wagon.”

I threw the car key into the bag and pulled out the map. I looked over it while walking to the back of the station wagon.

“Okay, so I need to go to the summer camp at Clare-Rose Lake and all the stops are in there.” I said into the walkie talkie.

“Correct. Go to each stop in order. Once you play and complete your game at each location, you will be given your final task.”

“Okay, easy enough. Why the family photo though?” I asked the walkie talkie man.

“Those are your four younger sisters. Your 25 year sister Emma, 5’7”, B Cup Breasts, 130 lbs. Your 22 year old sister Athena, 4’11, A Cup Breasts, 98 lbs. Your 20 year old sister Blaire, 5’1, A Cup Breasts, 104 lbs. And 19 year old sister Katie, 5’3”, C Cup Breasts. 120 lbs. They will be playing your games with you.”

“Why are you telling me their weight and boob size, kind of strange.” I said.

“It’s important. Now start walking. You have until sundown to finish your first 4 games.”

“Until sundown? I don’t even know what these games are. Hello?”

The voice on the other side didn’t reply.

I looked down the winding dirt road that appeared to have no end as it weaved between the trees of the forest. I looked over the map and calculated I had to walk about 20 minutes to get to the summer camp at Clare-Rose Lake. I put the map back in the bag and threw it over my shoulder. I started my walk through the hot summer day.

I was dripping with sweat when I finally saw the welcome sign over the entrance to the summer camp. I walked down the path between the two giant posts that held the sign overhead. I leaned against one of the big posts and pulled out the map to see where I had to go first.

Circled in red with a number 1 next to it was ‘Girls Cabin’. I looked up from the map and saw a directional sign. The second thing on the sign was ‘Girls Cabin’ pointing to the left. I pushed myself up off the post and took a few steps towards the cabin.

“Hey there!” A female voice said from behind me.

I spun around and saw an almost completely naked girl standing behind me. Standing probably more than a foot shorter than me. She was wearing a black zip-up sweater that was unzipped. She had the hood up covering most of her hair and it draped over her face. She was also wearing some hiking shoes. Her boobs were quite small, easily covered by the flaps of the open sweater. Her bald vaginal area was exposed between her thigh gap due to her lack of pants.

I quickly used the map to cover my privates as she looked at me.

“Who are you? Why are you naked?” I asked.

“Listen, I’m just here to give you a bottle of water. He is having some technical difficulties with your first game so I’m here to tell you to have some water and wait.”

“Technical difficulties? Are you working with this crazy guy?” I took a step towards her.

“I am, but a gentle reminder for you. If you touch me, you’ll never get the antidote. For you, or your sisters.” She said with a cute but cocky smile.

“Well if the poison is real, I don’t have much time to wait around.” I said taking another step towards her.

“It is very real, trust me on that. Take your water bottle and he’ll let you know when you can move along.”

I took a final step closer and took the water bottle from her hand. I twisted the cap off and chugged it down. I was getting dehydrated from the long walk in the sun.

“I have one more for you, make this one last a bit longer.” The mysterious naked girl said.

She reached into her sweater pocket and pulled out another bottle and handed it to me. I opened the cap and took a small sip. I saved the rest and put the bottle in my bag.

“So why are you naked?” I asked her again.

She didn’t reply, just looked at me blankly. I was still attempting to cover myself from her view while we waited. She stood there with her hands behind her back, swaying back and forth.

“Communication restored, you may proceed” Came a male voice from the walkie talkie.

“That’s my cue to leave, good luck in your games.” The girl said, turning to walk away.

“Wait, is there even a chance I can make it out of this alive?” I called out to her.

“Of course.” She said looking over her shoulder. “Just do what he says and you’ll be fine.”

She continued walking away from the summer camp entrance until she was out of sight.

I turned around and looked at the directional sign to remember which way to go. I had to go left to get to the girls cabin. I put the map back in the bag and threw it over my shoulder before I made my way over to the girls cabin.

I walked up the stairs and saw a strange wooden contraption on the door. Closer examination showed it was a makeshift medieval lock with some electronic components. It appeared to be unlocked, so I pushed the door open.

I looked inside and saw my sister Blaire laying on one of the beds that had no sheets, only a mattress. She was looking at the ceiling completely naked and had her right hand cuffed to the bed frame.

“Blaire!” I called to her as I dropped my bag and ran into the cabin.

“Holy shit, is that really you bro?” She said looking over at me.

“Yeah it’s me.” I said kneeling next to her bedside.

“Do you know what’s happening? Why are we naked? Why am I here?”

“All I know is that we’ve been kidnapped and poisoned. We have to do what the crazy man through the walkie talkie tells us to do for the antidote.”

“I’ve been poisoned?” She said with panic in her voice.

“Yes, but I met this girl outside, who was actually about your size” I said as I examined my sister’s body. “She told me that if we play along we will be fine.”

“My size? Who was this girl?” Blaire asked, still panicking.

“I don’t know, I just know she works with the crazy walkie talkie guy.”

A static sound came from the walkie talkie and a loud wooden sound came from the door. I held the walkie talkie up on the bed so Blaire and I could listen.

“Welcome to your first game.” The man from the walkie talkie said. “As you see before you, your sister is locked to her bed in this cabin. The only way to free her from her handcuffs is to complete your task. You–”

“Okay, what’s the task?” I said pressing and releasing the talk button.

“If you press the talk button, you can’t hear me speak. Just let me finish explaining the game to you. You must–”

“Okay I’ll wait for you to finish.” I said accidentally cutting him off.

There was silence in the room as Blaire and I looked at the quiet walkie talkie.

“Okay.” The man said with a sigh followed by a long pause. “You will be given a task and 60 seconds to start that task. You may have noticed a camera at either end of the room. We will know if you aren’t doing your tasks. The end goal is for you to cum inside your sister. Once that is complete the door will unlock. Outside the door will be the handcuff key and her single antidote. Remember, the sun doesn’t stop moving.”

“You have to do what?” Blaire said with wide eyes.

“Can you clarify what you said the end goal is?” I asked the talkie talkie.

“You heard correctly, the game starts now.” The man said.

I looked up at Blaire and she looked back at me.

“Blaire, we need that antidote. Not only that but he said he has our 3 other sisters here as well.”

“You have to cum in me?” She said softly.

“Cunilingus. 60 seconds.” a female voice from the walkie talkie said.

“That sounds like the girl I spoke to outside before.” I said.

Blaire ignored me and spread her legs and bent them at the knee.

“We have to do this, not just for us, but our sisters.” Blaire said, staring at the ceiling.

“Right.” I said as I moved down the bedside.

“This is so weird.” Blaire said as she watched me move around the bed before looking up at the ceiling again.

I crawled up the bed from the bottom and hovered my head between her thighs. I looked up at her but her eyes were still glued to the ceiling. I pressed my tongue against her slit to start. I then started to lick her slit making it more moist. I used my fingers to open her up and tongue at her clit. She was surprisingly sweet.

“Fuck bro.” She said, grabbing at my hair. “They didn’t say anything about making it feel this good.”

My tongue kept dancing in and around her slit as she began to moan. She caught herself moaning a little louder and quickly closed her mouth and looked down at me.

“Sorry.” She said shyly while looking back at the ceiling. “It just felt good.”

“Handjob. 60 seconds.” Said the girl through the walkie talkie.

“I have to touch my brother’s dick? You’ll have to come up beside me because I’m cuffed.” Blaire said.

I moved beside her on the bed so we were both on our backs. She reached her left hand over and grabbed onto my now full erection.

“God this is so weird. Why are you hard?” Blaire asked, slowly stroking me.

“Probably because you were moaning up here. I can’t control it.” I said.

“You could have controlled your tongue.” She scoffed.

“I did what I had to do, how am I supposed to know what happens if I do a shit job.”

“Damn, that actually makes sense.” Her strokes got faster on my cock.

“We’re going to make it out of this sis.” I said looking towards her.

“I hope so. That antidote better be real.” She said, turning her head towards me.

“The girl outside said it was real, the poison and the antidote.”

“What did you mean when you said her and I are the same size?”

“Well I uh– You are both petite.” I said looking back at the ceiling.

“So she has small boobs? Is that it?” She said squeezing my cock.

“Well I quite liked her boobs so...”

The sound of her hand going up and down my erection was all that could be heard for a moment.

“Did you just indirectly compliment my boobs? You’re my brother.” Blaire said.

“It’s been awhile” I quickly tried to change the subject. “Shouldn’t there be a new task?”

“I want to hear his answer.” The female voice from the walkie talkie said.

“No, no, no.” The male voice could be heard in the background before the talk button was released.

“See, she wants to know too.” Blaire said.

“Missionary.” The male voice said.

“Wait, how could they hear us talking if I never pressed the walkie talkie button?” I questioned Blaire.

“No idea, but there’s your next task. Saved by the bell, just like you asked for.”

She spread her legs like she did earlier and bent at the knee. I rolled over top of her and looked down at her naked body.

“So you do like them?” Blaire said as she looked at me with a smile on her face...

“Shut up.” I said.

She laughed.

I lined my erection up in front of her slit. She was still wet from when I was down there before. I pushed her open and entered her warmth. She let off a soft moan once I was all the way inside. Her eyes went wide after she moaned. Her eyes were fixed on me. I hovered over top of her with my hard cock resting inside her.

“You shut up.” She laughed.

I smiled at her and started to move in and out of her tight slit. My pace quickened as I watched her boobs barely move as I pumped into her. I grunted as the pleasure overtook me when I pushed myself deeper inside her warm slit. I opened my eyes to her looking at me.

“Didn’t I already say shut up.” I said as I fucked her harder.

“Make me shut up.” She moaned out.

She wrapped her legs around me as I moved in and out of her.

“I’m cumming.” I panted.

“Do it.” she said, squeezing her legs tighter.

I felt my cum shoot out of me. I didn’t stop pushing into her as I filled up her insides. My pace reluctantly slowed and I looked down at her naked body. Her breath was heavy causing her sweat covered breasts to raise and lower rapidly.

“Bro, why don’t we both shut up about this ever happening. Forever.” She panted.

“Fine by me.” I said.

I pulled out of her and watched my cum leak out of her. I moved to lay beside her on the bed.

“Game one complete.” The male voice said over the walkie talkie.

“We did it Blaire!” I said, excitedly.

“Trust me, I know.” She said, still out of breath as she placed her hand on her pubic bone.

I heard a loud wooden sound from the door and got up to check it. I pulled open the door and saw a fishing tackle box just outside. I picked it up and brought it over to Blaire’s bed.

“What’s that?” She asked.

“Let’s find out.” I said.

I opened the tackle box and inside was a key, a single use injection needle and a single alcohol pad.

“What kind of needle is that?” Blaire asked.

“After using it, the needle will spring inside the syringe. If we tried to use half the need would still shoot inside. But if we open it after that the liquid would probably go everywhere.” I said as I examined the syringe.

“So it really is good for just one person.”

“Yeah, let’s get you uncuffed.”

I took the key out of the tackle box and unlocked her handcuff. She quickly got to her feet and let gravity help remove the cum from inside her.

“Come here.” I said sitting on the bed.

She walked around the bed and stood in front of me. I wiped the alcohol swab on her arm and injected her with the antidote.

“Thanks bro.” She said with a smile.

“No problem. One down, three to go.”

“Do you think it will be the same with all of our sisters?”

“I have no idea, but I guess you’re coming with me to the next location. Come on”

I grabbed the walkie talkie then walked over to where I dropped my bag. I picked it up and left the cabin, Blaire followed close behind me.

“Your sister must wait at the bonfire pit until you are done with all of your games.” The Male on the walkie talkie said.

“Bonfire pit?” I said out loud as I pulled out the map.

“I don’t want you to go though.” Blaire said.

“We have to do what he says Blaire. You’ve got your cure, I have to help our other sisters.”

“You’re right, which way do I go?”

I escort her back to the directional sign while I tried to read the map. The 5th sign down read ‘Bonfire Pit’ and pointed left again.

“I guess you follow that way until you find it or another sign that shows you the way.”

“Fine, but you better come back for me.”

“I will, and you’ll probably see our sisters before you see me again as I send them that way.”

“Right, good luck bro.”

Blaire gave me a hug and went on her way down the path. I looked back at my map to figure out where I had to go next. With a red circle and a number 2, the lake dock was marked. I looked at the directional sign and the 6th on the list was ‘Lake Dock’ to the right.

I started my walk through the empty summer camp in the hot sun. At least it was a slight downhill slant towards the lake, making the walk not too bad. As I approached the dock I saw a figure laying down at the end of it.

The closer I got, the easier it was to figure out who it was. It was my sister Katie. She was laying on the dock naked, looking like she was trying to sunbathe. I dropped my bag on land and walked down the dock over the lake towards her and stood in her sunlight. She opened one eye and looked at me.

“Hey bro, what are you doing here? Why is your cock out?”

“I’m here to save you?” I said, confused.

“Save me? From my sun tan? Step aside.” She said waving her hand at me.

“Do you not know what’s going on here?” I asked her.

“I know that I woke up on this dock and it’s a beautiful day.”

“Listen sis, I don’t know how to get this through to you. You’ve been poisoned and the only way to get the antidote is to listen to whatever the guy on this walkie tells us to do.”

“That sounds made up. Why are you naked?” She asked.

“Why are you naked?” I asked back.

“Not sure to be honest, it’s not uncommon that I wake up naked in random places.” She laughed.

“Isn’t that concerning?” I asked her.

“I like to party, what can I say? It was nice to wake up without someone’s jizz on me though.”

“He’s telling the truth Katie.” The man from the walkie talkie said.

“Who was that?” Katie asked.

“Shh, just listen to him.”

“Before placing you on this dock you were given a poison that will take away your ability to breathe in 24 hours. To get your antidote you must complete whatever tasks we assign you. You have 60 seconds to begin each task. The end goal is for your brother to cum inside you. Once that is complete you will be given the antidote.”

“Wait, isn’t that your friend Bill? Very funny Bill.” Katie said, laughing and not paying much attention.

“Katie this is serious. I’ve already got the antidote for Blaire, she’s safe and waiting at the bonfire pit.”

“Why don’t I just go to the bonfire pit then?” Katie asked.

“If you leave this dock without completing the end goal you will never get your dose of the antidote.” The male voice on the walkie talkie said.

“You really did all this just to fuck your sister?” She laughed. “I may be a slutty party girl, but I don’t fuck just anyone.”

“Kate please. We have to do this for your antidote.”

“Blowjob. 60 seconds” The male voice said.

“My god Bro.” She said, rolling her eyes. “If you wanted your cock sucked so badly we could have just talked about it instead of these theatrics. Lay down.”

“It’s not like that Kate, we have to do this.” I said, laying next to her.

“You’re lucky you’re cute or these lies would get annoying.” She said moving over top of me. “At least I can get my back tanned now.”

“This isn’t a joke Katie.”

She didn’t answer me and placed her mouth on my flaccid penis. I decided not to complain any further because I didn’t know what would happen if we didn’t listen to the walkie talkie man. She gently played with my balls and sucked on me until my erection started coming back.

“There he is.” She said as she licked my up shaft.

I kept my mouth shut as she bobbed up and down on my cock while on the dock. She was really putting the work in. She made my cock feel amazing. Her hand was massaging my sack as she sucked on my cock harder, forcing herself to take it all.

“Holy fuck sis.” I grunted.

“You wanted this.” She said, briefly coming up for air.

I didn’t, but I also didn’t want her to stop. The next prompt came through the walkie talkie.

“Cowgirl. 60 seconds.” The male voice said.

“Really committing to the bit, eh bill?” Katie replied out loud towards the walkie talkie.

“Katie, it’s not a bit.”

“Sure it’s not, so you don’t want me to ride you then?”

The 60 seconds I had for us to start was running out. I had to just let her believe what she wanted.

“Yes I want you to ride me.” I half lied.

“I thought so. Can’t imagine you’d kidnap and lie to me just for a blow job.”

She crawled up my body, her tits were hanging in front of my face. She reached back for my erection and lined it up to herself. She slowly sat down on top of me and my cock slid inside of her. She was already soaking wet.

She started to ride my cock. She held her arms behind her head and I watched her tits bounce around on her chest.

“Like what you see?” Katie laughed as she bounced on me. “Is Bill going to come out here soon and catch us on camera or something? Or did he want to join in with us?”

“I see you’re having fun.” I said.

“Between you and me bro. I just love fucking and getting fucked.” She said with a smile. “But I feel like you already knew that if you set this up.”

She let out a moan as she bounced on my cock faster. She bit her lip as her breasts kept bouncing on her chest.

I enjoyed the feeling of my cock wrapped up in pussy while watching a nice rack bounce around in front of me. Even if it was my sister, it still felt amazing.

I didn’t say anything to her as I felt my cock start to throb. I looked up at my sister as she kept riding me.

“Looks like you’re having fun too.” She smiled.

“Oh fuck.” I moaned.

I felt my hot load shoot up inside her.

“What the fuck!?” She yelled.

She jumped off of me and my cum dripped out of her and out of the tip of my cock.

“Bro what the fuck? Sex is one thing but you weren’t supposed to cum. I’m your fucking sister!”

“For the last time Katie, I had to cum in you for the antidote.”

“Game two complete.” The male voice said over the walkie talkie.

“Fuck you, fuck your games, and fuck you Bill. Where did you say Blaire was? Bonfire pit? I’m going there. Don’t follow me.” Katie said walking off the dock.

“Katie, wait!” I said, leaning up.

“She will be given her antidote at the bonfire pit.” The male voice said.

“Please make sure she takes it.” I said pressing and releasing the talk button.

“Follow her to the pit, I will let you know when the next game may begin.” The walkie talkie said.

I picked myself up off the dock and walked back to land to grab my bag. I started a light jog to catch up to Katie but it was so hot outside that I got exhausted quickly. I never lost sight of her though as I finally caught up to her at the directional sign. I was dripping with sweat but Katie looked like she was glistening as her sweat beaded beautifully on her breasts.

“We have to go left.” I said to Katie as I pointed at the 5th sign down.

She didn’t reply and made her way past the girls cabin. I followed behind her until we saw the bonfire pit in the distance. At the pit were 2 figures sitting in the shadows of a tree overhead. As we got closer I noticed that one figure was wearing a sweater, the same one I saw on the girl earlier.

“Blaire, what the fuck is going on?” Katie yelled.

Blaire looked over and stood up. “Katie!” she yelled excitedly. She ran over to Katie and gave her a hug. “Ew you’re all sweaty.” She said pulling away from her sister.

“Well if our brother didn’t kidnap me so he could fuck me at this summer camp. Then I wouldn’t be stuck in this blistering heat.” Katie said.

“What?” Blaire said with shock. “Our brother isn’t responsible for any of this.” She said turning around. “She is.” Blaire pointed at the girl in the sweater next to the bonfire pit.

“Who the fuck is that?” Katie asked.

“That’s the girl I saw earlier. She gave me water.” I said as I looked over the mystery girl’s almost completely naked petite body.

“And now I am here to give you this.” She said, holding her hand out.

She was holding an alcohol pad and another antidote, the same I gave to Blaire earlier.

“The antidote.” I said as I reached to grab it.

“Wait, everything he said about us getting poisoned was real?” Katie said, confused.

“You didn’t believe him?” Blaire asked.

“No I just thought he wanted to fuck me.” Kaite shrugged.

“Ew. Why would you think that?” Blaire said.

With the antidote now in my hand I walked back towards Katie.

“Sorry for not believing you bro.” She said.

“It’s okay Kate, Let me give this to you.” I said rubbing the alcohol pad on her arm.

“Thanks bro.” She said as I injected the needle. “You have a nice cock by the way.” She smirked.

“Katie, what the fuck!” Blaire said.

“What? We had to fuck on the dock. He has a nice cock. Did he fuck you too?” Katie asked.

“Yeah he did but–” Katie started to say.

“So you know he has a nice cock, just look at it.” she said pointing at my exposed body.

“You don’t need to be gross about it though.” Katie said.

“You can’t tell me I’m wrong though. Hey Sweater girl, what do you think of our brother’s cock?” Katie said, moving to look past me. “She’s gone.” She said as she pushed past me.

I turned around and the mysterious sweater girl was nowhere to be seen.

“Where did she go?” Blaire asked.

“She must be batgirl.” Katie joked. “You know, with that dark hood on and with the sweater open it almost looked like a cape.”

“Very funny sis.” I laughed.

“You may now continue to your third game. Your sisters must stay at the pit.” The male voice from the walkie talkie said.

“Okay girls, I’ll be back.”

“Hopefully Athena and Emma understand the game better than I did.” Katie said.

“Well thankfully you’re a slut, so it worked out.” I grinned.

“Fuck off bro.” She smiled back.

I started to walk away from the girls and down the path. I could hear them talking faintly behind me.

“Why did he call you a slut?” Blaire asked.

“Inside joke sis, let’s go sit in the shade.” Katie replied.

I made my way back to the directional sign and pulled out the map. Circled with a number 3 was the main building. I looked up at the directional sign and saw ‘Main Building’ on the first sign with an arrow pointing forwards. I looked past the sign and could see a large building down the path up a slight hill.

I pulled out my water bottle from earlier and took a few sips. I trekked through the sun blazed path. I was dripping sweat when I finally got to the stairs of the main building. After making my way up the stairs, I pulled on one of the entrance doors. Surprisingly it opened.

A breeze of cool air hit me as soon as I walked inside. The building must have been air conditioned. It was odd that it was on though, since no one was at the camp.

The big room I walked into was fairly well lit from the windows behind me across the front of the building. They gave me enough light to find the light switch next to the door and brighten things up even more. It appeared to be a dining hall with rows of tables throughout. The ceiling was open with a chandelier hanging in the middle and hallways running around the upstairs section.

“Proceed up the stairs to the back of the building.” The Walkie Talkie said from my bag.

I looked to the side of the room and saw a staircase going up. I made my way over to it, following my instructions. I got to the top and navigated towards the back of the building. I walked back over the dining hall and looked over the edge at the tables below.

I pushed through some double doors leading back into a rec room with toys scattered around. Along the back wall was covered with windows except for double glass doors in the center. Outside I saw Athena’s petite naked body leaning over the balcony in front of a view of the lake. The sun was on the other side of the building so the whole balcony was shaded. I set my bag on a table inside and pushed open the glass door to walk outside with her.

“Hey Bro.” Athena said without looking back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.