Seax Killer - Cover

Seax Killer

Copyright© 2023 by EveryDenial

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Family members forced to fuck each other for Survival. The Seax Killer puts them in a situation where they need to complete sexual tasks to live. Story takes a turn during chapter 5. Artwork was made through a commission. Thank you to pdomino for editing and tips.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa   ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Needles   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

“You must remain here for another 18 hours. The door you walked through into the cell area has been locked. After the time is up, the door on the end of the hall you tried will be unlocked and lead to your escape.” The Seax Killer said into the microphone.

Asher stood up and turned off the computer and its monitors.

“That’s it? We just leave them here alone?” I asked

“That’s it Ava.”

“Why so long?”

“If they were allowed to leave early the police would come and possibly save Sierra. A saving she clearly doesn’t want.”

“Oh, that makes sense. I’m still shocked she didn’t want to live for her daughter.”

“That’s part of the game.” He said as he turned towards me. “You made it extra interesting with the interrogation room idea.” He started to pet my hair down my shoulder.

I loved it when he pet me. I felt appreciated and welcomed. I wished it would never end, but it always did. I longed for the return of his hand on me.

“Can you take these boxes out to my car? I need to go collect some of the cameras.”

“Of course. No problem.” I said with a nod.

I made a few trips from the captain’s office down to the parking lot. We passed by each other when he had his arms full of cameras. Once I got all 3 monitors and his computer out of there I waited by the car for him.

I was no stranger to being naked outside. I walked around practically naked while at the summer camp. This felt interesting though. I wasn’t in the middle of nowhere. I was at a police station not far off the main road. We were at the back so it was unlikely that anyone would have seen me.

The sun felt good on my naked body. The slight cool breeze that rolled through as the seasons were changing kept me cool.

“Ready to go?” He asked with his last load of cameras.

“Ready when you are.”

He packed the cameras into his trunk and walked over to me.

“You can get dressed, you know.”

“Not until you tell me to.” I said as I reached into my car for my clothes.

“Well from now on when the game is done you may get dressed.”

“As you wish.” I said pulling my skirt up around my waist.

“I’ll meet you back at your place.” He said as he started to walk away.

“My place? You mean the place I just moved out of?”

“Precisely.” He said as he got in his car and drove away.

I had no idea why we would be going back there. I put my top on and got in my car to follow him. 3 hours later I pulled up to the house with his car parked outside. I got out of my car and unlocked the front door with the key I still had.

Asher was sitting on the couch with his legs up on the coffee table as he watched TV.

“Asher, Why are we–”

“Clothes.” He cut me off and waved his hand at me.

I did as he commanded and took my clothes back off. Only hours after I had just put them back on.

“Why are we here?” I asked as I stripped.

“It’s a safe house.”

“Okay. Why are we in a safe house? The cops won’t even find the family for hours.”

“We aren’t hiding from the cops.” He said with a chuckle.

“From who then?”

“From Ellie.”

“Why would we ... Oh.”

It finally clicked in for me. We were on a weekend retreat and we’d only been away from Ellie for about 12 hours. I left my new home at 8am and it was only 8pm now.

“Seems like you figured it out. The safe house is where I usually spend the extra nights after a game is complete.”

“So I was living in your safe house? Why didn’t you stay here that first night?”

“Because I stayed at the summer camp overnight. Didn’t need an extra night here.”

“So what do we do?”

“Kill time. I usually just watch whatever’s on TV. We can head back tomorrow early afternoon.”

I sat next to Asher and curled up on the other end of the couch.

“I’m happy with how today turned out,” I said.

“The changes you added made it better. Normally they all would have lost just because of his sister.”

“I really didn’t think she would just give up like that,” my voice saddened.

“What did you think would happen?” He asked curiously.

“I don’t know, I thought she would angrily hate fuck her brother or something.”

“Well, it just goes to show you.” Asher put his hands behind his head.

“Goes to show me, what?”

“You never know what they will do until they are in the game.” He had a cheeky grin on his face.

There was silence between us as we watched the TV. It was strange not seeing news about what had happened. That was because it hadn’t finished happening yet. It was a nice gesture for Asher to leave them food and sleeping bags. I figured he would have just made them wait for time to pass. Maybe I was rubbing off on him.

“I’m going to take a bath and get into bed after,” I said as I got up.

“I’ll meet you in there later,” he said as he adjusted his relaxed position.

I walked through the bedroom and into the bathroom. I filled the tub with hot water and slid inside. I expected Asher to show up in the bathroom but he never did. I wasn’t planning to wash my hair anyway, I just wanted the company.

I dried myself off and crawled under the sheets of the master bed. It wasn’t that late, but I was exhausted from the day. I lay on my side and drifted to sleep.

I was awoken by the light movements of Asher getting into bed with me. I was lying on my side towards the side of the bed and saw the time on the clock. It was after 2 am, hours after I had left Asher alone in the living room.

“Hey,” I whispered as I rolled around to see his dark figure finish sliding under the covers with me.

“Sorry, did I wake you?”

“It’s okay, what took you so long?”

“I wanted to give you your own space and I was going to sleep on the couch. But it’s extremely uncomfortable.” He chuckled.

“Thank you, but I don’t mind sharing a bed with you. Nothing we haven’t done before.”

“Right well, Good night Sweetie.” Asher rolled onto his side.

“Good night, Dad.”

I woke up in the middle of the night cuddled up right next to Asher. I had a feeling something like this might happen, I was a cuddler. What I didn’t expect was that my hand would end up on top of his boxers touching his cock. I had seen his cock before when he had sex with Ellie, but never had I touched it. My fingers lightly gripped around his rock hard girth.

I carefully looked up at Asher and he was still sleeping. I gently pulled at the front opening of his boxers until his cock poked out. My fingers gently grazed his tip before my hand pulled away.

What was I thinking? I saw this man as a father figure and his sister, his wife as a mother figure. Something pushed at me though. An urge that hadn’t been fully tested. An urge that this feeling of love for Asher may be sexual.

My fingertips slid forwards and caressed the back side of his cock. It was so smooth, warm, and hard. I wanted more. I wanted to grip his cock and jerk him off. I wanted to go under the covers and taste the man I would do anything for. I wanted to mount him and ride his dick until the man I call dad made me feel warm inside. But I didn’t.

I needed to know he wanted this too. I needed to know that Ellie would be okay with what I wanted to do.

I gently rested my hand on his cock and went back to sleep cuddled up to Asher.

His movement as he woke up, woke me up. I pretended that I stayed asleep though.

“Uh,” Asher mumbled.

He lifted the sheet and observed my hand resting on his exposed cock. He quickly let the sheet fall back down. He hesitated for a moment. I thought he might have wanted to leave my hand there. Instead, he shifted his body towards the edge of the bed and my hand slid off of him.

I peeked through one eye and saw his cock sticking straight up out of his boxers as he stood up. He turned towards me and looked over my body. The bed sheet was below my chest, leaving my small breasts exposed to him. I watched as he grabbed his cock and held it for a moment before he adjusted it back inside his boxers before he walked towards the bathroom.

Every part of my body wanted to roll out of bed and follow him when I heard the shower start. My mind held me back. My mind pushed my hand between my thighs and I started to rub my clit. The thought of his cock filling my slit raced through my head. Something more physical than just his touch would probably make me climax immediately.

I bit down on the bed sheet and touched myself furiously. I moaned into the sheet as I reached climax with the thought of Asher cumming inside me at the same time.

“What the fuck is wrong with me,” I said to myself as the sheet left my mouth.

I was disgusted with my own mind. Why would I have any of these thoughts about my father figure? Why did I even touch his cock? I should’ve rolled away and gone to bed away from him. The post-nut clarity hit me hard.

I laid in bed and stared at the ceiling while hating myself for everything that just happened. I couldn’t wait to get into the bathroom next. Asher walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

“Good morning,” He said with a smile as he noticed me lying there awake.

“Morning,” I replied.

I rolled out of bed still naked and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and set it a bit hotter than usual. I filled the luffa with soap and scrubbed my body all over. I scrubbed hard as if the thoughts from last night were coating my skin like a thin wax.

I turned off the shower and my body was glowing red from the heat and the scrubbing. I grabbed a towel and started to dry myself off. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror through the fog. I smiled at myself.

I felt better after all that. No more self hating, no more thoughts of what happened last night. All of it washed down the drain in the shower.

“You okay?”

I looked over at Asher leaning against the door frame. He was fully dressed now.

“I’m doing much better after my shower,” I replied with a smile.

“Was something wrong before the shower?”

“Just felt weird waking up here again. I thought I was finally away from this,” I lied.

“Well in a few hours we can head home and you can be in your new home with your new bedroom.”

The smile he gave was so warm. It gave off a sense of pride that I would be staying under the same roof as him. The kind of pride that a father would have for a daughter.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I smiled back.

“Hey Sweetie, what’s the matter?”

Asher approached me and placed his hand on my shoulder. His warm embrace meant everything to me. I started crying and instinctively wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. He was shocked for a brief moment before holding me back and petting my hair.

“Talk to me Ava. What’s going on?” He whispered.

“I’m just so happy to have a home again,” I sobbed out through my tears.

“And we’re happy to have you as part of our home.”

Our hug lasted quite a while because it took me quite a while to stop crying. When I finally collected myself Asher gently let me go and walked out of the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror until my eyes were no longer red. I did my hair and put on a touch of makeup before making my way into the living room. Asher was watching TV and I joined him as we waited for time to pass.

After some TV and conversation between us, it was noon.

“Time for you to go Ava.”

“Leave without you?”

“I was supposed to be taking care of all the kids at the overnight camp. You have to get home before me.”

“Right, that makes sense.”

I packed up what little I had and put my clothes back on. I got into my car which was packed with the few boxes I had packed yesterday morning and made the drive home.

I arrived at the home which was still newly mine and rang the doorbell.

“Ava!” Ellie said excitedly as she opened the door.

“I’m back!” I smiled at her.

Ellie leaned down and hugged me. Her embrace was similar to Ashers.

“Oh I see your car has some things in it. I’ll help you unpack,” Ellie said as she left our embrace.

“I didn’t have much,” I said softly.

“You don’t wear much.” Ellie booped me on the nose before walking past me.

The comment made me smile as I turned to walk with her. I opened the trunk of the car and revealed the single box sitting inside.

“Oh you weren’t kidding.” Ellie said as she observed the box.

“Nope.” I laughed as I picked up the box.

“Well I can at least get the door for you.”

We went back inside and Ellie followed me up to my room. I set the box on the bed and started to unpack things. Several panties and socks came out first and into their new drawer. Followed by 2 pairs of black leggings and 3 regular shirts. Finally, the 2 dresses I had shown Asher so long ago. I took an extra moment to look at the short flower dress he picked for me before I added it to the closet.

“That’s it?” Ellie said with sadness on her face.

“I told you I didn’t have much. I’ve been doing the best I can.”

“Well the dresses are nice, but you really don’t have much else to wear. I know you like to be naked around here, and I still respect that culture of yours. But if we want to go out for dinner or for fun, you should have more options to pick from. You’re such a pretty young girl Ava. You should have clothes to match that and show it off the right way.”

“I have a budget to stick to and it never afforded more than this.”

“What if later this week when Asher is working you and I go on a little shopping spree?” Ellie smiled and grabbed my hands with excitement.

“I only have $100 left for this month. I could probably get a shirt or two if they’re on sale.”

“Don’t be ridiculous Sweetie. I’ll help you pick things out and you don’t have to worry about spending a dime.”

“Ellie, I love you like a mother but I can’t take your money. You’ve already given me so much by just asking me to live here.”

“And as a mother, I am supposed to take care of my baby girl. Now I won’t force you to go, but I would really like you to join me.”

I sat in silence with her hands on mine as I thought about it. Of course, I wanted to say yes right away. But I also didn’t want to take advantage of the kindness of Ellie or Asher.

“I can see you’re thinking about it. I truly mean it isn’t an issue of money. If that’s the only thing holding you back, don’t let it.”

“Okay! Let’s do it!” I finally looked up and smiled at her.

She squeezed my hands and jumped up and down with excitement. I couldn’t help but join her and we jumped in circles together.

“We’re going to have so much fun. I promise.” Ellie pulled me in for a hug.

The hug was short lived as the sound of a car door closing could be heard. Ellie held me at arms length and smiled at me one more time before rushing downstairs. I walked along the top of the stairs where I could just barely see them.

As Asher opened the door Ellie was standing there waiting for him.

“Welcome home.” Ellie smiled.

“Another successful retreat done.” He smiled back.

I knew he meant a successful Seax Killer game, but Ellie was none the wiser.

“Those kids are lucky to have you.” Ellie said as she kissed Asher.

“Not as lucky as I am to have you.” Asher kissed her again.

Ellie lowered herself down Asher’s body as her hands ran across his chest. She landed on her knees and undid his pants. She pulled out his cock, to reveal it was as hard as it was this morning. Her face moved forwards and her lips touched the tip of his cock. His hand met her cheek and he gently pushed her back.

“Use just your hands this time,” He said.

“Just my hands? And lose my streak of blowing you after every retreat?” She laughed.

“Just your hands,” He reaffirmed.

“Okay but,” She slid his cock quickly into her mouth and back out. “That keeps the streak going.”

They both laughed together as Ellie started to stroke her brother’s cock. Ellie, being the good wife she is, also had his balls cupped and was playing with them.

“Since my mouth is free. How was the retreat?” Ellie smiled.

“It was really good this time. Only one bad kid this time.”

“Well that’s new. Usually it’s a group of bad kids or a group of good kids.”

“Things just went a bit different this time.” He grunted lightly.

“I bet Ava helped out a lot too.”

“She was actually a big help.” Asher grunted louder.

“Was Ava a good girl and did everything you said?” Ellie smirked.

“She is always a good girl.” An orgasmic face covered Asher.

“She’s your good little girl.”

“She–”

Asher was cut off by his own climax. Cum shot over Ellie’s face as she continued to stroke his cock. She put her mouth around him and sucked any leftover cum out of him.

Ellie stood up and faced Asher with her cum covered face.

“She what?” Ellie said playfully.

“She is a good girl.” Asher said as he walked past Ellie towards the kitchen.

Before I could react to what just happened Ellie turned around and looked up at me. I stared back down at her, frozen in place. She came upstairs and stood next to me at the railing.

“You always welcome him home like that?” I asked to break the silence.

“Does that really surprise you?” Ellie laughed.

“I guess not.” I laughed back as I thought about everything I’d seen them do together.

“Asher takes care of those kids that need him. Just like I needed him when I was younger. I told you before Ava, this is the least I can do for him.”

“I know he appreciates it and loves you.” I lightly pushed my shoulder into hers.

“And I love him.” She said softly as cum dripped off her face.

The next morning I was sitting at the table while Asher was pushing his cock into Ellie’s slit. She was still trying to eat but I could tell she was too busy enjoying him. He let out a loud grunt as he finished inside her. He pulled her pants back up her body and she took her seat again.

“Too busy talking last night.” Asher said as he sat down.

“No need to explain. You two do as you always do,” I said as I finished my cereal.

“Right. Well Ellie was telling me about her idea to take you shopping.”

“I hope that’s okay,” I said softly.

“Of course it is,” Ellie said, placing her hand on Ashers.

“Of course it is,” he repeated. “I may not know a lot about fashion but I did give Ellie a few suggestions. I also told her that Thursday was a good day because I’ll be working late. You two can have a girls’ day.”

I could see the visual excitement on Ellie’s face.

“Thank you, Dad.” I smiled.

Asher said nothing but smiled back. He got up from the table after eating and gave Ellie a kiss as he walked past.

“Have a good day at work Honey.” She caressed his cheek.

A few days later, Thursday had arrived. It was the first morning at the breakfast table that Ellie was just eating breakfast normally. It didn’t even appear to have any cum on it.

“He left really early,” Ellie said when she noticed my visible confusion.

“That makes sense.” I laughed as I made myself some breakfast.

“Okay I have a few plans for today,” Ellie said with her excited voice. “Have you ever been to a massage parlor before?”

“No I haven’t,” I said as I sat down.

“Wonderful, this will be a fun experience. Now I know you’re quite mature but do you want the adult massage or the regular massage?”

“I, uh.”

“The regular one is good but the adult one is much more handsy with a different ending. If you’re okay with something like that. For both we’d be in the same room together.”

“I can handle the adult one,” I said because I didn’t want to let Ellie down, but I really didn’t know what to expect.

“Perfect. I had an appointment set for both just in case. No one should ask, because you’re with me, but if they do can you tell them you’re 18?” She asked with a kind smile.

“Of course I can.” I smiled back.

“After that we will go for lunch before our shopping. We will shop until we drop.”

“Sounds like a good day to me!” I said with excitement.

“I really hope you have a good day. Get dressed once you’re done eating, we’re leaving soon!

I threw on some panties and a pair of leggings with a regular shirt over top. We got in the car and Ellie took us to our first destination.

“Remember, you’re 18,” Ellie whispered as we walked up to the front door.

“Good morning Ellie!” The front receptionist called out. “It’s so nice to see you again. And you brought a friend along with you.”

“Hey Hayley, This is my daughter Ava.”

“Hello.” I said nervously.

“A daughter? I never knew. It’s nice to meet you Ava.” Hayley smiled at me before turning back to Ellie. “Will you be going in together?”

“Yes we will.”

“That’s so beautiful! I love it when families are comfortable enough to do these things together. You know the way to the lockers. Have a good time you two.”

“Thank’s Hayley,” Ellie said as she escorted me down a hallway.

We made our way into the locker room where clean white robes were waiting for us. I grabbed mine and walked into one of the individual change rooms.

“Do I wear my underwear?” I asked.

“Nothing at all,” Ava called over the change room divider.

I stripped out of my clothing and folded them neatly. I put on the robe and tied it around me. I walked out at the same time Ellie did who was also in a robe. She opened a locker for us and we left our clothes inside. I followed Ellie down two more halls where we walked past some of the staff and one other girl in a robe. We ended up at a black door and she opened it and let me walk in.

In the room there were two massage tables set up next to each other with enough room to walk between. I was about to ask another question but Ellie answered it for me. She took off her robe and hung it up on the hook.

It was the first time I had seen Ellie fully naked from head to toe. She was stunning for her age. She still had perky B cup breasts and was quite fit.

“You are stunning,” I said to her as I took off my robe.

“Thank you Sweetie, but I think you have me beat.” She winked.

I followed Ellie’s lead and lay face down on the massage table.

“Do I put a towel over me?” I asked

“No need,” She replied with a giggle.

The door opened and I looked up. Two muscular men over 6 feet tall walked in.

“Hello Jamal,” Ellie said.

“Hello again Mrs. Ravenna,” Jamal said in a deep voice.

“And you must be her daughter Miss Ravenna. I am Milo. Nice to meet you,” The other male in the room said.

“Nice to meet you Milo,” I replied.

“Lay our head down and we may begin.” He said with a smile.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.