Seax Killer - Cover

Seax Killer

Copyright© 2023 by EveryDenial

Chapter X

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter X - Family members forced to fuck each other for Survival. The Seax Killer puts them in a situation where they need to complete sexual tasks to live. Story takes a turn during chapter 5. Artwork was made through a commission. Thank you to pdomino for editing and tips.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa   ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Needles   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

I could have walked away. I could have taken my Niece and half Sisters out of this place. We already had our antidotes. We were safe. But I couldn’t live with myself knowing I abandoned 2 people that I could have helped.

I walked down the now fully lit up interrogation hall. I approached the door on the right marked in blue and placed my hand on the handle. A click echoed through the hall as the door that led to my freedom locked. I looked at the monitor as it counted down from an hour and 58 minutes.

I turned the handle and walked inside. A muffled voice grabbed my attention first. I looked at the back of the room and saw my stepmom with her hands cuffed behind her back. She had a gag strapped around her head.

“Your 42 year old stepmom Winter, 5’6”, B cup breasts, 135 lbs,” The Seax Killer said. “She has been given the same poison and you can acquire the antidote the same way as before.”

I looked at my naked stepmom. She had a smaller build, just like her daughters. The same size boobs as her daughters, just not as well supported. She had a landing strip that led down to her pussy slit. That was also unlike her daughters who kept themselves clean shaven and both had much tighter looking pussies.

I shook my head and walked over to her. I took the set of keys with the blue tag and unlocked the gag holding her mouth. She started taking deep breaths as I unlocked the cuffs restricting her to the wall.

“Thank you Daniel,” She said as she rubbed her red wrists.

“No problem Mom,” I replied.

For the first time I looked around the room. That’s when I saw the giant piece of glass on the wall opposite of my mom. I could see clearly into the room where Summer and Autumn were sitting naked at the interrogation table.

My heart started beating fast as I approached the glass. I placed my hand on it and watched my unknowing half sisters have a chat. Not only did I watch, I was listening. I could hear them clearly though the police equipment speaker.

My eyes were wide as I turned back to my Stepmom.

“I heard and saw everything,” She said as she walked up to me. “I watched you lick, touch and fuck my daughters. I watched them kiss, blow and ride you. I watched as your cum left your body and went into theirs.”

She was standing right in front of me. I looked down as I tried to figure out what to say.

“I–”

“I listened as Summer said she liked having cum inside her. I watched her masturbate each time. I listened as Autumn said she liked to suck dick. I watched her teach Summer how to go deeper. I watched my 2 daughters lick each other’s pussy. I learned things and stories about them I’ve never heard before.”

“Mom I–”

“And after all that. I am proud of you Daniel.”

She wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. I felt her boobs pressing into my body, they were a lot more firm than they looked. I put my arms around her and held onto her.

“I’m sorry you had to see all that,” I whispered.

“I don’t care about any of that Daniel,” She said as she left the hug and held onto my arms. “I only care about what I saw at the end. You got the cure for my daughters. I watched you safely inject them and now they are going to survive.”

“So you’re not mad?” I asked.

“Of course not. I heard the rules of the game just like they did. You only did what you had to do to protect them,” She said, pulling me in for another hug.

“If you know the rules, you know what’s next,” I said.

“I know,” she said as she released me again and walked towards the glass.

I turned with her and looked at her naked daughters. They were laughing and giggling, talking about nothing at all.

“I hope they understand how lucky they are.” Winter smiled.

“You can remind them once we are out of here.”

“Listen Daniel,” She said as she turned to me. “If there is a way that they don’t find out I was back here watching I would really appreciate that. It’s less about the sex and more about their privacy. I’ve always been there for them but knew when to draw the line.”

“We had no idea you were back here so it can be our secret.”

“As a mother, you don’t want to hear about how your daughters shared a cock an entire day for a cum competition.”

“That’s understandable.” I laughed.

“They are not much different than when I met your father though. I would fuck him for hours straight when we first met.”

“Mom!” I yelled.

“What? Everything back here is a secret right?” She smiled at me.

“I guess so.” I shrugged.

“I was 20 when I met your father who was 35 at the time. It was scary being so young and dating someone who had 2 kids. I thought the best way to understand was to have a kid of my own. I was young and energetic, your father was tired all the time from work. To cheer him up I would fuck him all night once you kids were asleep.”

“Thin walls mom.”

“Anyways,” she said as she smacked my shoulder. “I would ride him until he filled me up 2 or 3 times. What was that term Summer used?”

“Cum dumpster?” I laughed.

“Yes that one.” She laughed with me. “I was his personal cum dumpster. He never told me no when I wanted to fuck him. Why would he if he has someone 15 years younger bouncing on his cock.”

“I don’t want to hear about dad’s nuts,” I said as I made a gross face.

“I’ll try to leave it out.” she giggled. “But yours looked the same as his though,” She said pointing at my erection.

I looked between my legs at my cock. I didn’t remember even getting an erection.

“Anyways. Your father thought I was just having fun, and he likes sex. What was really happening was I was trying to get pregnant. Night after night of dripping cum and finally it took. Once I told him I was pregnant he proposed to me. As you are aware I said yes.”

“Obviously. Mom,” I said.

“Side note. When you started calling me mom it was the second happiest day of my life.”

“You’ve always been my mom, mom.” I smiled.

She smiled back at me with watery eyes.

“Anyways. Back to the story,” She said as she wiped her eyes. “What I didn’t expect was twins. I only wanted to have one child, just something to add to the family that was from me. But Autumn and Summer being born was the best thing that could have happened to me.”

Winter turned to the glass and placed her hand on it as she looked out at her daughters.

“They’re all grown up now and I’m so proud of them.”

“You were a great mom,” I said as I placed my hand on her shoulder.

“Thank you Daniel, it means a lot,” She said as she touched my hand and looked back at me.

“A touching reunion,” The Seax Killer said. “The game shall begin.”

I didn’t notice the monitor in the room until it lit up and read: blowjob, with a 60 second timer.

I turned back and Winter was already on her knees in front of my erection.

“Look through the glass at your half sisters or look down at me. Whatever you are comfortable with.”

“You didn’t hesitate at all,” I said as I looked down at her.

“I need to be there for you and my daughters. I need the cure too,” She smiled and placed her mouth on my cock.

Her unblinking gray eyes were hypnotizing. She never stopped looking up at me as her mouth slid up and down my erection. It wasn’t really my mom, but it was really my mom. She helped raise me since I was 4 and now she’s sucking me off.

“Fuck mom. That feels really good,” I said to her.

She smiled with her eyes as she started to go faster. I felt her hand slide slowly up my thigh until she was holding my balls in her hand. She played with them and she closed her eyes and looked forwards. Her head was moving quickly along my shaft.

Without her eyes to look at I looked up through the glass. Autumn and summer were sitting facing each other. I could clearly see their young beautiful breasts. I looked back down at mom and tapped on her head.

She looked up at me with her piercing gray eyes and sat still with my cock halfway in her mouth.

“I know it’s weird for me to say Mom. But you’re way too good at that. Can we keep it a bit slower?”

“Sorry Honey, of course,” she said as she licked me from sack to tip.

She continued to slowly suck on me and look up at me. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her.

The monitor dinged and forced me to look away. It read: cowgirl.

Winter pulled her mouth off my cock and stood up.

“Now I can show you why your father loved me so much.” She winked.

“Gross mom.”

“Get over it,” she said, playfully smacking me and smiling. “Now lay on the ground.”

I did as she asked and lay down. She squatted over top of me and lined herself up without using her hands. She bent at the knees and lowered herself down my cock until she was sitting on me. She wiggled and adjusted a bit.

“You’re a bit bigger than your father.” She smiled.

“Thanks, but I still don’t want–”

“Want to hear about your father’s cock, I know. But you’re the first person who’s been inside me other than him in over 20 years. So it’s going to come up.”

I sighed and rested my hands behind my head.

My mom did the same. She put her hand behind her head and slowly rose up my cock. She smiled at me and let herself drop. She then started to bounce on my cock from her squatted position. She was moving her hips around and massaging my cock on her pussy walls. She was just as tight as her daughters which impressed me.

“Come on, you can’t tell me you don’t love this,” Winter moaned.

“It feels amazing,” I said between heavy breaths.

“Better than my daughters?” She laughed at her question.

“Same as your daughters. You three could be twins.” I laughed with her.

“I’ll take it.” She smiled and moaned louder.

Summer and Autumn talking had been background noise the entire time until I heard my name through the speaker.

“What do you think Dan is doing now?” Summer asked.

“Probably working on getting us out of here,” Autumn said.

“Yeah you’re probably right.”

“He got us the antidote. I’m sure he will keep working hard.”

“Little do they know their mother is doing all the work,” Winter said.

She dropped onto her knees and placed her hands beside my arms. She pressed hard on my thighs as my cock touched the deepest parts of her. My eyes were still locked on her as she made orgasmic faces.

“You know they make porns about this,” She moaned and then gasped.

“I know,” I said.

“We could do that, you know. He goes away for a weekend. Step Son comes to visit. Oopsie we start to fuck.” She moaned louder and she rode me.

“I don’t know–”

“Why?” She cut me off and put her face close to mine. I could feel her nipples on my chest. “He’d never know. It could be a secret just like here.”

“Mom!” I said, surprised.

“I’m cumming,” She moaned as she sat up straight on my cock.

She got back on her feed and squatted on my cock. She was bouncing hard, taking all of me inside of her. Her moans were so loud as she approached climax.

“Fuck you have a great cock,” Winter moaned.

She closed her eyes and moaned loudly as her climax started. Everyime she dropped herself down on my cock she let out a pleasurable gasp. Her legs were shaking but she stayed up and kept fucking me.

She opened her eyes and looked down at me. My eyes tracked hers and she continued to move up and down on me.

“That’s why you dad loves me, I’m ready to go again.” She smiled.

She placed her hands behind her on my tights and kept riding me. I looked over her glistening body. She may have been twice my age and my mom. But she was really fucking hot.

“Lean forward again,” I said to her.

“Okay,” She said as she moved over me. “Now what?” She smiled.

“Fuck me,” I whispered.

She bounced her ass up and down. Her pussy was in the perfect place against my cock. She was going quickly and I was getting close.

“I’m gonna cum,” I said to her.

The monitor dinged. I wasn’t close enough. I read the monitor and it said: Missionary.

Without asking or saying anything I rolled my mom onto her back. She looked up at me as I began to pound my cock into her wet slit. I looked at the woman who raised me and and she smiled as I fucked her. She gave me a small nod and my cum shot into her.

I kept fucking her cum filled slit as I looked into her smiling eyes. She placed her hand on my cheek.

“You can go as long as you like,” She said.

My cock moved in and out of her until the post nut clarity set in. I pulled out of her and quickly stood up. I put a hand down to offer her help off the ground.

“I’m sorry mom,” I said.

“It’s okay Daniel,” she said as she took my hand. “I’m sorry too.”

“Why are you sorry?” I asked as I saw drips of cum drip down her thighs.

“Because I was horny and said some stupid things. I would never cheat on your father like that. I hope you know that,” she said.

“I know mom.”

“Good. But we’re still in the secret room so sit on the table.”

“But why?” I asked.

“Please?”

I did as she asked and sat on the table.

“Thank you,” She said.

She bent over and put her mouth on my cock.

“Mom, what are you doing?” I said as I watched her.

“Cleaning you,” she said as she got on her knees.

“But why?” I asked.

“Listen Daniel. She pulled off of me. Summer is a cum dumpster like me. Autumn likes...”

“Blowjobs?”

My mom put her mouth back on my cock and started to suck me off again. She was really good at it, especially the way she used her tongue.

“Fuck,” I said as I felt myself cum a small load into her mouth.

She swallowed it and continued to suck and lick my cock.

“All clean,” She said as she got up.

“Thanks?” I said nervously.

“Your dad loves it when I clean his cock after, it’s just a habit. Sorry, last time I’ll mention his cock.” She smiled.

I got off the table and stood in front of her.

“So we are done now?” I asked.

“We will never do anything sexual again. You’re my son for goodness sake.” She laughed.

“Fourth girl complete,” The Seax Killer said through the monitor.

A timer started for 10 minutes on the monitor.

“What do you have to do next?”

“I have to go across the hall. He said there were 2 more people to save. 1 remaining now.”

“I wonder who it could be.”

“I have an idea. But I really hope I’m wrong,” I said.

We both walked to the glass and stared at Summer and Autumn.

“I think Summer likes you,” Winter said.

“No way, she’s my sister.”

“I saw the way she looked at you when you two kissed.”

“We were forced to do that,” I said.

“No you weren’t actually.” Winter laughed. “All they had to do was make you erect. No where did it say she had to kiss you so passionately.”

“They said it was just a tactic they used,” I tried to correct her.

“I think Autumn was just covering for her sister.” Winter smiled at me.

The timer depleted and it was time for me to go back into the hall.

“I’ll be back soon mom,” I said as I hugged her.

“I know you will, Honey.” She squeezed me tight.

I walked to the hallway door and opened it up. I closed the door behind me and looked at the door with the green arrow across from me. As I took a step towards the door I tripped over a box in the hall. I looked down and picked up the box. Inside was an antidote and an alcohol pad.

I carried the box and turned the handle on the green door. It was locked. I turned back around and turned the handle of the door I had just come out of. It opened and a timer for 2 minutes started on the monitor with the message: Get out.

“Back so soon?” Winter said.

“I have your antidote mom,” I said as I walked to her.

“That was quick.”

I rubbed the pad on her arm and cured her of the poison.

“I need to get going now.”

“Thanks again Daniel.” She smiled.

I left my stepmom again and was in the hall. This time I heard the door lock behind me. I let out a relieving sigh now that my mom was safe.

I turned the handle on the green door and walked inside. It was exactly who I didn’t want to see inside this room. My sister Sierra was handcuffed to the back wall and gagged.

“Your 30 year old Sister Sierra, 5’5”, C cup breasts, 130 lbs,” The Seax Killer said.

When she saw me she started to moan loudly through the gag and rip at the handcuffs holding her to the wall.

“Hey sis. Let me undo the gag first,” I said.

She continued to pull at the handcuffs as I unlocked the gag. It fell out of her mouth and onto the ground.

“What the fuck is wrong with you!” Sierra yelled.

I looked at the glass that separated the two rooms. Sierra’s naked 14 year old daughter sat inside.

“You’re a sick fuck you know that?” Sierra yelled.

“I had to get her the antidote. You must have heard that part,” I said as I looked back at her.

“I don’t care. You fucked my daughter multiple times. She’s only 14 you pervert.”

“I had to, Sis,” I said calmly.

“You had to?” She yelled louder. “You had to rub her clit when you fingered her? You had to teach her how to be good at sucking dick? You had to teach her that good girls swallow?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.