Motherhood of the Traveling Penis - Cover

Motherhood of the Traveling Penis

Copyright© 2023 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A pair of pants is transformative.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Futanari   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Politics   Revenge   Transformation  

“Why’s he still have a pussy?”

“How the hell should I know?”

Ron blinked awake, feeling that something was wrong ... something very important. “Uhh ... Laur? Marj?”

His blonde sister Marjorie’s tanned face appeared before him. “Deep breaths, bro ... we need you to not freak out, okay?”

“What’s goin’ on?” He sat up and looked down. He wasn’t wearing pants and his penis was gone. “What?” He blinked, but it was still gone. “What’d you do!? Did you fuckin’ Bobbitt me?” He reached down but there was no sign of impromptu surgery; no blood or gore. His fingers found a hole, but it was a pussy! He lay back and closed his eyes. “I’m dreaming! This is a fuckin’ nightmare! Wake up wake up wake up...”

“It’s these pants, Ron,” Lauren explained as she held them up, “they turned your lower half female and ours male. It normally goes back after you take ‘em off but this time it didn’t work.”

And then their brother started to scream.

“Shut him up!” Lauren ordered her sister, and Marj clamped her strong hand over his mouth. He thrashed, but was never a very athletic young man. Lauren ran back to her room, grabbed her phone, and started videoing. “If we can’t make a good deal with him, then we’ll have to make a bad one,” the slim, brown-haired girl told her sister. “Grab the pants and take him from behind.”

“I don’t want to have a dick forever, Laur!”

“We don’t know why he didn’t change back ... maybe because they stayed on too long? Just take ‘em off after you’re done.”

Marj flipped her brother onto his front and quickly pulled the magic pants on before pressing her thick 9-incher into his seemingly permanent pussy.

“Oh God! What is that?!” he yelled. “Don’t!”

“Shut up!” Marj yelled and pushed his face down into his pillow. She spat onto where she was pushing into him to lube up the connection and then the head popped inside. Ron was screaming into the pillow now.

Lauren knew that at certain angles, this video would make it look like their brother was taking a cock up his ass. There was no way that he’d want that to go public ... their mother’s political career would be over, not to mention his social life!

“Okay, Marj, that’s enough.”

The blonde pulled out, unfastened the top button on the pants to revert her lower half to female, and pulled her brother to her. “I’m sorry, Ron.” She held him as the young man cried.

Lauren stopped filming and held him from the other side. “It’s not so bad having a vag,” she offered. “You came pretty hard when I was fingering you.” She moved her hand down between his legs.

He sniffled. “D-don’t...”

Her fingers caressed his clitoris. “You sure? Seems like you’re pretty wet down here. If you’re good to us we’ll be good to you.”

“G-good?” He gasped as one of Lauren’s fingers slipped inside him while she continued to manipulate his clit.

“So good...” Lauren kissed him as she brought a second finger to bear. Soon she had him gasping as another orgasm began to blossom within his newly female insides. “Marj, try again.”

Her sister re-fastened the pants and moved her hips down, intertwining her legs with her brother’s as she lined her thick cock up with his now very wet pussy. Lauren moved her fingers to allow Marj access. Ron tensed up but Lauren kept kissing him while still playing with his clit and soon Marj was able to slip a couple inches inside him.

“M-mp!” he gasped into Lauren’s mouth, but Marj felt him pushing his hips toward her, and soon half of her was inside him.

Lauren broke the kiss. “Feels good, huh? Had that thick dick inside me earlier.”

Ron looked down as his sister penetrated him. “She has a dick? How is this happening? Oh God...” His body shook as his orgasm approached, a type he’d only experienced once before.

“Yeah, there we go...” Marj moaned as she slipped the rest of herself inside him. “Think I hit the cum from earlier, Laur.” Then she grabbed one of his feminine legs for leverage and started thrusting hard.

“Oh God...” he continued to moan, “oh God ... oh Goddd!” He arched his back as his sisters’ ministrations pushed him over the edge.

“Cumming!” Marj cried out and thrust deeply inside her brother’s pussy, forcing the tip of her thick cock to press right into his spasming cervix. Her voluminous load saturated that opening, causing some of her sperm to slip through into his new uterus.

After Lauren’s sperm had soaked into her brother’s magically female depths hours earlier, they eventually overwhelmed his vulnerable egg. Now, deep inside the orgasming young man, his other ovary let a second egg loose. He would soon be pregnant with fraternal twins, one from each of his sisters.


Both young women held their brother tightly afterward. Ron swore to keep quiet about what had happened. He was strangely calm but his sisters were still uncertain. They tried putting the magic pants back onto him, but they did nothing, and his lower half remained female after they were removed.

Lauren, alone with Marjorie later, tapped her lip in thought. “We need more protection. At some point Ron’s going to fucking lose it and tell Mom. She won’t want any of this to go public but she’ll absolutely murder us.”

“So what do we do?”

Their mother, Sarah St. John, came home from the campaign trail and spent a minimal amount of time with her children, as she usually did. She noticed that Ron was very quiet during dinner and commented on that but her daughters quickly changed the subject to themselves, their favorite subject. After her eyes glazed over at them babbling about expensive clothes and boys (and the recent lack of both), she excused herself to go work in her office.


That night, the girls let themselves into their mother’s bedroom and turned the light on. The early-forties woman frequently used pills to sleep after stressful campaign days, which knocked her right out, and that night was no exception. The sisters pulled the magic jeans onto their mother’s legs and fastened them around her slightly saggy mom-belly. While Lauren videoed, Marj pulled their mother’s new penis out from the button fly hole and stroked it. As they watched, it slowly inflated and curved up a bit before reaching its full, thick six-inch length.

“Whoa...” Marj exclaimed in admiration of the interesting curved shape. “Okay, make sure you get her face and the cock in the frame so it’s obvious it’s hers. She’ll never allow this to be released.” Marj took a moment to more closely examine her mother’s penis. “Is it bad that I kinda want to feel this inside me?”

“Do it,” Lauren told her. “Dare ya.”

“Oh shit ... I’m gonna...” Marj pulled her panties off and mounted her mother in the reverse cowgirl position, easily slipping the magical cock inside her very wet pussy while her sister continued to video the action. “Mmp ... feels good...”

“This is sooo wrong...” Lauren commented while her blonde sister rode their sleeping mother’s magical cock.

After a few minutes, Marj pulled off and turned around to face their mother before slipping the older woman’s cock back inside herself. “Ooh, that feels even better,” she moaned.

“You gonna cum?” Lauren asked.

Marj had her eyes closed as she rode her mother hard. “Yeah ... soon ... almost ... UHH!” She reared back as her orgasming pussy bore down on her mother’s cock. “Fuck, yesss ... oh shit, I can feel her CUMMMINNGG!” Her orgasm redoubled at the thought of her own mother’s cock inseminating her. “UHH! UNHH!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.