Motherhood of the Traveling Penis - Cover

Motherhood of the Traveling Penis

Copyright© 2023 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A pair of pants is transformative.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Futanari   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Politics   Revenge   Transformation  

Terrible twin sisters receive the pants.

---

“Look at these stupid pants Ron just threw at me.”

Marjorie St. John looked at the jeans her 19-year-old fraternal twin sister Lauren was holding up. “Men’s pants?” She could tell by the pockets.

The slim, bespectacled brown-haired girl chuckled. “Yeah, he said they were women’s. I wonder if all younger brothers are stupid or just ours.”

Marj rolled her eyes. “All of them, but he’s special.” The fit, tanned blonde got to her feet. “Well, let’s see you in ‘em.”

“Yeah? They do look like they’d fit, don’t they? Okay...” She pulled the jeans up over her tights. “Yeah, perfect fit.” As she fastened the top button, she gasped. “What the fuck?”

“What?”

“I...” Lauren blinked and reached down to the prominent bulge between her legs. “I got a cock!”

“Fuck off!”

“Look!” Lauren unfastened the top button to show her sister but the weight of the male appendage disappeared. She pulled the pants midway down to her thighs, revealing her obviously female genitals surrounded by trimmed brown pubic hair.

“That’s yer pussy, Laur ... hey, weren’t you wearing tights?”

“My Lulu tights!? No, fuck that, where’s my dick? I felt it.” She pulled the pants back up and re-fastened them. “Yeah, there it is.” She cupped the bulge.

Marj came close. “That does look like a dick ... can I...?” Lauren moved her hand and her sister reached forward. “Holy shit! How is this happening?”

They quickly figured out the trick to unfasten all the buttons of the fly but the top one and Lauren’s new penis slipped out the hole, 8 inches long and thick. “Ho ... lee ... shit...” Marj breathed. “That’s magnificent ... I kinda wanna suck it.”

Lauren looked down at her blonde sister kneeling before her. “Do it.”

“But ... that’s kinda gay...”

“That’s obviously a man’s cock ... suck it, bitch ... dare ya.”

Marj closed her eyes and took the thick phallus into her mouth.


Ron was watching his mother on TV again, railing at the trans people and their supporters. The slightly chubby brown-haired 18-year-old nodded along to her talking points: these groomers and their lack of family values were contributing to the degradation of society.

His bedroom door burst open, revealing his older sisters holding the pants he had given to Lauren earlier. “Hey! I could’a been ... y’know...”

Marj looked at his TV. “ ... whacking off to Mom?”

“What?! No...” Ron’s mother was attractive in an older, made-up, real estate mogul kind of way, with big brown hair and luxury clothing, but he didn’t find her sexy.

Lauren shook the pants. “Whatever ... where’d you get these?”

“Mom left ‘em on my bed before she left this morning.”

“And you didn’t put ‘em on?”

“They’re women’s pants ... I’m not a crossdresser. No idea what Mom was thinking.”

The girls looked at each other.

“What?”

“Put ‘em on,” Lauren told him.

“No!”

The girls exchanged another quick glance before jumping at him.

“No! Get offa me!” But Ron knew that it was no use ... his older sisters would sometimes gang up on him and once again he had no choice but to do what they said. Marj, always the stronger sister with her light weightlifting regimen, pushed his arms back and sat on his chest while Lauren pulled off his jeans, thankfully not taking his boxers for the ride. He could only see his blonde sister’s C-cups above him, so closed his eyes so that he wouldn’t accidentally get hard. He felt his other sister pull the new pants up his legs, then sighed and lifted his butt to assist. He learned long ago to just do what they wanted and their terrorizing would be over that much quicker. As the top button of the jeans fastened, he frowned at a strange sensation between his legs. “Uh, what’s happening?”

Marj turned her head back to Lauren. “Well?”

“Holy shit! It’s totally gone.”

Ron frowned. “What? What’s gone?”

Then the pants were unfastened and pulled down his legs. Marj got off of his chest and he found that he was completely naked from the waist down. “Lauren! What the fuck?! Gimme back my underwear!”

Marj looked at his penis, which was confusingly half-hard despite the emasculating treatment. “Looks like he could be almost your size, Laur.”

Lauren got a glimpse before her brother covered up and rolled off the bed. “Nowhere near yours, though, Marj ... you win.”

“Hell yeah I do.” The twins high-fived each other as they strode out of their brother’s room, slamming his door closed as they went.

Ron peeked over the side of his bed. “What the fuck?”


Lauren pulled her mouth off of her sister’s thick 9-inch cock. “Ugh, my jaw hurts ... you think this thing would fit down here?” She rubbed at her prominent clitoris.

“You sure?” Marj stroked her length as it poked out through the gap in the button fly of the obviously magical jeans.

“Yeah ... I’m so fucking wet ... c’mon...” Lauren turned away from her sister and presented her bony ass to her.

Marj swiped the head of her thick phallus between her sister’s wet folds and pushed. She had some trouble at first, but the leftover spit and Lauren’s natural lubrication helped. The bulbous tip slipped inside.

“Oh fuuuck ... go slow...” Lauren moaned.

Marj angled the head of her cock in a circular motion just inside the entrance to her sister’s pussy, making the slim girl moan. Soon, her insides loosened just enough and Marj pushed into her a little more.

“Fuck ... cumming ... nng! Nhg!” Lauren gasped.

“Mmm...” Marj took advantage of her sister’s orgasm to push more of her length inside. They had been giving each other blowjobs but the feeling of her new cock inside her sister’s hot pussy was even better! After Lauren’s orgasm subsided, Marj pulled back and was soon able to stroke most of her thick length into her sister.

“Jeezus...” Lauren moaned as she pushed back at her sister’s cock. “Never had one so big before ... oh shit, gonna cum again...” She bent forward to allow her sister deeper access to her depths.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.