Motherhood of the Traveling Penis - Cover

Motherhood of the Traveling Penis

Copyright© 2023 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A pair of pants is transformative.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Futanari   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Politics   Revenge   Transformation  

All characters are 18 years or older.


The next time that Terry got together with Harper, once he fucked her with his magic penis and she tried putting the pants on herself, nothing happened. No matter what they tried, they just wouldn’t work for her.

“So is it that they won’t work for you now, or only for me?” Terry asked, confused.

Harper tapped her chin. “We gotta test this on someone else.”

“Harper, no! I didn’t even want you to know.”

The leggy brunette gave Terry a cute smile. “Don’t worry, she won’t.”

Terry waited in Harper’s basement until she texted him to come back up to her bedroom. There he found a bubble-bodied bottle blonde barenaked, blindfolded, and bound to the bed by her arms. He recognized her as one of Harper’s ‘mean girl’ school friends.

Harper motioned for him to take off the pants. He hesitated but she was insistent. Once they were off, Harper started pushing them up the newcomer’s legs.

“What’cha doin’, Harper?” the girl asked, though she raised her butt to assist.

“Just testing something, Allia ... won’t take long.” The pants had somehow become longer and wider after Terry removed them so they fit the restrained blonde perfectly. Harper only fastened the top button and peered into the button fly hole ... after a moment, she nodded and unfastened them. The pants had worked on the newcomer. Harper tried them on again but they still didn’t work for her, so she was the only one who couldn’t use them anymore, for whatever reason.

“That felt weird,” Allia commented. “What’s goin’ on?”

Harper pulled the pants off and handed them back to Terry. “We’re gonna have some fun with a new guy, gorgeous ... we don’t need condoms, right?”

The blonde almost vibrated as she adjusted herself on the bed. “Ooh! Naw, I’m on the depo shot ... he’s clean, yeah?”

“He was a virgin just last week and has only been with me, so yeah.”

“Nice! You gonna get me ready first?” Allia thrust her hips up.

“Why not?” Harper pulled her clothes off and lowered her face between her friend’s thighs.

“Yeahhh...”

Terry pulled the pants back on and fished out his hardening cock. With Harper’s perfect ass staring at him, and armed with the knowledge of how the magic pants allowed him to avoid the typical male refractory period, he got behind his fuckbuddy -- or possibly girlfriend? -- and slipped his erection inside her already-wet vagina.

“Mmf! Mmm...”

Terry started slowly, angling his erection inside of Harper’s warm insides as she ate out her friend. Once her pussy became sufficiently lubricated, he thrust into her and reached around to fondle her D-cups with their pronounced nipples.

A few minutes later, as Allia’s gasps indicated that she was approaching her own orgasm, he sped up his thrusts inside Harper while making sure not to interfere with the oral pleasure she was giving her friend. When Allia cried out, Terry felt his load rush up his cock and stopped thrusting, holding his erection deep inside Harper as it throbbed, splashing spurt after spurt of sperm-filled semen inside the girl.

“Ng! Ngh!” he heard her moan into Allia’s pussy as she came as well.

Terry carefully withdrew and stepped back, huffing.

Harper turned to him, looking disappointed. “Ohh, that was supposed to be for her. Oh, wait...” She had remembered how the pants worked and rolled out of the way.

Nodding, Terry unfastened the pants and then re-fastened them, making his cock wink out of existence for only a second before it came back with a vengeance. He pulled the reinvigorated babymaker out and moved forward between Allia’s legs.

“It’s so hot ... I have no idea how big he’ll be or what he looks like,” Allia babbled. “If you’ve fucked him then he must be good looking, or he’s got a huge dick, or both? Ohh...” She felt him rub the head of his cock between her very wet pussy lips. “Please ... c’mon...” She thrust her hips up at him but he pulled back, making her groan in disappointment. “C’mon ... I’m so fuckin’ horny ... don’t you want to fuck my tight pussy?” she pouted.

Terry grabbed her rounded hips and thrust in deep.

“Y-eahh! That’s the stuff...” the blonde moaned.

Terry looked down at Allia’s boobs as he pumped into her. While not as large as Harper’s D-cups, Allia’s C’s had large, conical nipples that begged to be sucked, so he did, making her gasp and thrust her hips up into him.

After a few minutes, Allia cried out, “Uh-gh! Cumming!” Terry felt her insides bear down upon his cock and only just managed to hold off himself.

Then he felt Harper’s breath in his ear as she came up from behind to lift his shirt a little and rub his slim tummy. “You know how we talk about you sometimes?” Harper whispered, “Allia’s the worst ... she actually said that you should be raped and impregnated so you’d stop pretending to be a man.”

Terry stopped thrusting and looked down at the piece of shit he’d been fucking.

“Hnn! C’mon...” Allia rotated her hips to try to get him moving inside of her again.

“Maybe you should do that to her,” Harper continued, “knock her up and show her you’re the real man I know you are. If anyone can do it, it’s the guy with the magic penis, right?”

Terry grabbed Allia’s nipples and pinched them hard.

“NNGH! Fuck, that hurt! At least fuck me while you’re doing that...” the bound blonde whined.

Terry thrust back into her and smacked his hand across one of her reddening nipples, making her gasp again. He felt her insides grip him again for a moment ... the slut was getting off on being abused! He reached forward and took a hold of her throat in one hand, squeezing.

“Gllk...” she choked, but he felt her pussy squeezing him again. What a perverted bitch, he thought to himself. He tightened his grip and she started to convulse under him, her own pussy tightening around his cock in response.

He couldn’t hold back. “UNGH!” His load rushed up his length and blasted the horrible blonde’s unprotected insides.

“NHH! GLLGH!” Allia gurgled as she came on Terry’s inseminating cock.

“Mmm ... that’s good...” Harper whispered into Terry’s ear, the ASMR causing his cock to jerk one last spurt of semen into her friend.

He pulled back none too gently and then unfastened and re-fastened the pants, resetting his cock back to ‘default’ settings.

“Again,” Harper commanded him.

Allia gasped. “He can go again? Oh my fucking God, no wonder you’re gaga over him. Tell me who he is, Harper!”

“Nope, and both of you are coming over after school every day for more of this. I want your insides constantly filled with his stuff, Allia.”

As Terry jammed his reinvigorated cock back inside the terrible blonde, she moaned, “Oh-okay, Harper ... thank you, Depo-Proverba, for keeping this guy’s nasty sperm from knocking me up! Oh fuck!” She came a little upon saying that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.