Motherhood of the Traveling Penis - Cover

Motherhood of the Traveling Penis

Copyright© 2023 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A pair of pants is transformative.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Futanari   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Politics   Revenge   Transformation  

After Terry arrived at Harper’s lavish home, she brought him up to her room and flopped onto her fluffy white and pink bed before pulling down her sweatpants. Unlike in school where she wore stylish skirts, it seemed that she went for comfort at home. Her g-string panties followed and she lay back. “Your turn to use your mouth, cutie.”

“Oh ... okay.” Terry got up on the bed between Harper’s tanned legs and paused.

“You don’t know what to do, do you?” she asked him.

Terry shrugged. “Um ... nope.” Terry avoided touching his own vagina, as it activated his gender dysphoria.

She sat up a little. “You came pretty quick yesterday so I wondered. You’ll want to lick everything pink down there ... all of it feels good. When my lips open up, put your tongue between them for a bit and then alternate. Ahh, yeah, like that...” She lay back as Terry lowered his mouth to her vagina. “Mmm ... yes...”

Terry licked and nibbled at Harper’s pussy lips until they opened like a ripening flower and then he dipped his tongue inside.

“Good,” Harper moaned, “now concentrate on my clit, but keep alternating. My clit is ... ohh, you found it...”

Terry almost snickered. It was the only part of the genitalia he was born with that he was very familiar with. He took Harper’s prominent clitoris between his lips and sucked on it lightly, making the young woman arch her back in pleasure before he shoved his tongue back inside her pussy.

“Gonna cum ... gonna ... cumm...” Harper gasped, and then when Terry moved to lick at her clit again she arched her back. “Cumming! Oh! Ohh!” Her thighs clamped onto Terry’s head as he continued to lap at her love button, but he knew when to pull away and lick at her pussy lips so as not to overwhelm the engorged erogenous zone. When Harper started to calm down, Terry unfastened the lower buttons on his jeans, extracted his hard cock, and slipped it inside her very wet vagina.

“Ohh...” Harper moaned again. “Rude! Not even asking about a condom or previous partners? Such a man...”

Terry thrust into her, barely registering the young woman’s words.

“Mmm...” Harper sighed. “Well, I only ever had sex with condoms so I’m clean, and I’m assuming you’re a virgin. I’m on the pill now, so you’re lucky, cutie. Can we take that shirt off?” She reached for him and Terry recoiled, not wanting to reveal his binder. Harper paused for only a moment before moving her hands down. “Well, at least take off those pants...” She unfastened the top button and pushed them down a bit. “What?!”

Terry instantly felt the lack of cock. “NO!” He pulled back to hide his shame but Harper was staring between his legs.

“Where’d it go?! You have a pussy?! What the hell’s going on, Terry?!”

“I gotta go...” Terry jumped off the bed and ran for the door but Harper grabbed him from behind. “Let me go!” he yelled.

“No! What the fuck just happened?” Harper pulled his pants down further and felt between his legs as she held him prone, confirming that there was indeed only a vagina there.

“Please let me go...” Terry sobbed.

“Tell me.”

So he did, all of it except for what he’d done to his sister the previous night.

She pulled the pants off of him and held them up for inspection. “These don’t look like they’d fit you.”

Sure enough, the legs of the jeans now seemed longer than would fit Terry, the hips too wide.

“I ... I dunno...” he stammered.

Harper put one leg into the pants.

“Don’t! They’re mine!” Terry cried.

“I’ll give ‘em back ... just wanna see...” She put the other leg on and fastened the button fly. It seemed that the jeans fit her as perfectly as they did Terry, but their body types were completely different so that was impossible ... and yet it happened. Harper gripped the bulge between her legs. “Oh my God...”

“You can unfasten everything but the top button,” Terry informed her. “Once that’s open everything goes back to...” He didn’t want to say ‘normal’.

She nodded and followed his instructions. A hard cock slipped out but it was smaller than Terry’s, maybe 5 1/2 inches and not very thick. “Oh, that’s kinda disappointing,” she commented, “yours was bigger.”

Terry stared. “Yeah.” He supposed that answered his question from the other day about where the cock came from. This was the penis that Harper would have had if she had been born male.

Harper took her cock in hand and started to stroke it. “Oh, that’s so weird...” she nibbled her lower lip, “ ... but good.” As her new penis swelled, her eyes scanned Terry’s naked bottom half and she moved toward him.

He scrambled away. “NO!”

“You lied to me, made me blow you, and then fucked me, Terry ... you owe me.”

He curled into a ball. “Please ... I don’t even like touching myself down there without the pants because it’s wrong; I’m a guy.”

She paused. “Well, if you’re a guy, what about your ass? Gay guys like that, right? Lemme see...” She rummaged through a drawer and extracted a tube of lube. “It’s this or regular sex.”

“O ... okay...” Terry got up onto the bed and presented his ass to Harper, who then started liberally applying the lube to the head of her new cock and around his sphincter. Then she lightly pressed the tip of her dick into the cleft of his asshole.

“One nice thing about a small cock is this should go in easier...” she offered. “Deep breaths ... relax your ass.”

Terry controlled his breathing and felt the tip slip inside. “Oh.” It hadn’t hurt, though it felt strange, foreign. As Harper pressed harder, he felt another inch slip inside. “Just a sec...” he drew out his breaths and struggled to relax. “Okay...” He felt another inch go in. Harper pulled back a little and then when she pushed back inside she was halfway in. As the lube spread about in his anal cavity, she began to thrust and soon got all of herself inserted.

“This is amazing!” Harper moaned. “I’m ... inside you!”

Terry could only grunt in response.

Harper thrust harder, establishing a rhythm, and then slipped a hand down between Terry’s legs. “Oh, that’s a big clit, Terry ... like a teeny little cock. Does that feel good?”

“Hng ... yeah ... ohh...”

“Shit, what is that? I’ve never ... oh God ... ohh Godd ... OH GOD!”

Terry felt Harper’s cock throb as her hot cum invaded his guts. She’d stopped manipulating his clit so he reached down to bring himself off as well. “Uh! Uh! Ohh!”

After Harper stopped cumming, she held her penis inside him. “I can feel it going soft but I don’t want to stop. It’s stupid that cocks have to rest before going again.”

“You can just ... unfasten the top button and do it up again ... resets everything,” Terry offered as he struggled to recover from his own pleasure. Then suddenly Harper’s cock was just gone from inside him, the strange, sudden absence of cock causing his orgasm to ramp back up. “UH!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.