Living Two Lives - Book 11 - Cover

Living Two Lives - Book 11

Copyright© 2023 by Gruinard

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The continuing adventures of Andrew McLeod. This book covers the third term of his first year at university.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

On the way back to College from the Regent’s guesthouse Andrew pondered Leslie’s words. They really did not make sense to him, he knew he was crap at getting a hint or picking up a vibe but he was sure there was nothing there. But Andrew also knew himself. When he looked at Abigail he saw a woman who had been pestered by men her whole life, she had that look about her. He didn’t want to be another guy taking a crack at her, he laughed at the sheer preposterousness of that phrase. Andrew didn’t think he had ever done that. Maybe a few times but it was not really him. Still, he also knew Leslie was pretty attuned to stuff like that. It was a nice dilemma to have. Did the prettiest woman at Trinity College have a crush on him? When Andrew thought about it like that he laughed out loud.

Still Leslie’s comment about Abigail being the person who would appreciate a scarf the most did strike home. Andrew still had five or six scarves there, he knew as he had just packed them that afternoon. There were no obvious candidates for any of the scarves so why not give Abigail a scarf? He now knew she would appreciate it and he was also leaving the following morning so there was no time for any awkwardness about it afterwards. He figured he could give it to her in morning. When Andrew got back to College rather than slope off as usual to his room he headed to the Bar which, despite the excessive alcohol consumption of the previous evening, was still busy. It was full of people having a last drink with friends before heading off for the summer, just as he was. Wednesday morning would start the exodus from the College as the last week unfolded. All the final interviews were done, not that they were much for the 1st years. Andrew had never bothered going back to see Dr. Wakefield though he had said hello to him if their paths crossed at Hall. He got a beer and stood chatting to Matt.

“When are you heading home?”

“Same as you, I am off tomorrow. Did you not think about staying rather than go all the way to Scotland to have to come back?”

“If my summer job had been in Edinburgh then I might have but we have to be out of here by Saturday which means I would have to store all my stuff for the two weeks and then take it back. As I am working in London as soon as the camp is over I have to take all the stuff back now. I will get my Army gear all ready but I also have to pack normal clothes for working for the following 10 weeks. It is a ‘mare.”

“Do you have any idea what you are going to be doing?”

“I haven’t got a clue, and as this is the first year that they have run a program like this, with so many summer students, I don’t think they know either. I will rush around the weekend after the camp to get ready and then probably spend two weeks sitting around with nothing to do.”

“Don’t you wish you were coming on the AT with us?” AT was the Adventure Training.

“Of course from the point of hanging out with you guys and watch Jack strike out in a whole new country but the truth is I enjoy the time with the Sappers. Every time I have gone I have learned a lot, about myself as much as anything else. The two and a half days last year at Perham were a real eye opener. I don’t know if we are going to be doing that again but it was where I learned the most.”

“I don’t mean this to sound so snide but do you ever just relax Mac? No one studied harder than you, just trying to keep up with you was tiring this term, although our marks will show the benefit of it. But you never spend any time just fucking around. You didn’t have to sign up for the Sapper Camp after Bassingbourn, you could come with most of the rest of us to Bavaria.”

“I am a bit like that Matt. I hate sitting around with nothing to do. I like to keep busy. Looking back I should have signed up for the AT, it is not like I would not have been busy in Germany but I like to learn, it is part of my nature and so the chance to get more experience, more training in, I knew I was going to take it. I will have a couple of weeks off at the end of the summer before 2nd year.”

Even Andrew had to laugh at himself for the stupidity of that last statement.

“Andrew is not that funny Matt.”

Navya came over and joined them.

“True Nav, true.”

Nav? Interesting.

“When are you off Andrew?”

“After breakfast I guess, pretty early. It will be six hours, maybe longer depending on traffic.”

“Ouch.”

“Exactly. What about you and Rupashi?”

“Tomorrow as well, although after lunch. Are you going to be staying with your friends again when you are in London?”

Andrew nodded.

“Once you are settled, give me a call and we can meet up on a Friday or Saturday night. Helena will be up for that too.”

“I would like that, otherwise I will turn into an old fogey.”

“I hate to break it to you mate, but you are an old fogey already.”

Again he could only laugh with Matt because in a lot of ways Matt was right. Navya looked over her shoulder and Andrew followed her eyes, Helena was smiling over at him so took the hint and left them alone.

“It was nice to meet Leslie today. The way she described you when she first met you, it is impossible to visualise looking at the size of you now.”

“I really am the poster child for lots of exercise and healthy eating. All my friends have joked as to whether all my treatment boosted me like some cartoon mutant or I should really be 6’8” and it stunted me. Radiation, chemo and puberty were a lot to deal with all at once.”

“Leslie spoke openly about her sister which surprised me, and Abi. You never talk about her.”

Again a question in the form of a statement.

“It is complicated. For a long time afterwards it was too painful, too private. It also was a source of a lot of intrusive questions about Leslie and I. The reason we are friends is because of her sister, who died of cancer while I lived. It became easier to just not talk about it. And then for years I didn’t talk about my cancer because I didn’t want to be defined by it. That faded over time but I am quite private and it just became the way I dealt with it. Faith only really comes up now, in the sense that I talk about her, if Leslie starts the conversation. In an odd way she is more comfortable talking about her than I am. I think about her all the time but I just don’t talk about her.”

But Andrew was thinking that even that statement wasn’t true. He had talked about Faith as part of volunteering at Addenbrooke’s. Ever more silos. Hmmm. Helena had put her hand on his arm as he talked.

“Thank you for explaining that, I know that it can’t be easy for you even after all these years. There is one thing though, you sure were a good pupil with her sex education class.”

His smile was reflexive and wide.

“You have seen Leslie, she is a beautiful woman. I was this shy kid fighting cancer who had never talked to anyone about all this stuff and here is this ‘goddess’ who comes along and in the space of one afternoon transforms me. Faith and I both blushed all afternoon as she talked about everything. Faith had been fighting leukemia for two years at this point so although she was more comfortable round boys she had done none of the things that Leslie talked about. I think the all-time classic was when she talked about oral sex and how something like 20 women in her year, so our age right now, had given blowjobs but only two had received oral back. Neither of us knew where to look but Leslie was incredibly matter of fact. It was those small details that stuck in my mind.”

“I still can’t believe she did that for you.”

“We have talked about it on various occasions over the years but there are two main things. Most importantly she did it late on in our treatment, and so it was a very effective way to distract us from the day when we found out if our treatments were successful. I had skin cancer on my lower back and they were worried about it spreading to my organs. Faith had received a bone marrow transplant from Leslie and was waiting to see if it took. The reality was if the treatment was not successful then we would die. So it was a stressful, fearful and painful time.”

Helena looked a little stunned in front of him.

“You can see why I don’t really talk about it. I got a reprieve and Faith did not. So Leslie was just trying to keep our minds off that reality for a little while. The other part is as she said earlier, I was the lucky guy who she told all her frustrations about men. My dating and sex life at school was almost entirely due to the things she talked about that afternoon. You heard me talk about that early in the term. I was seen as the safe one, not an octopus and not a braggart. I think it would have been very different with a bunch of girls who were more experienced, more cynical about men. Most of the girls were geeky, especially the five in my class, and none of them had much experience. I was the stabilisers for them, let them understand about dealing with the opposite sex without pressure or being labelled the following week at school.”

“How were you like that Andrew? 15 and 16-year-old boys are grabby arseholes, not exclusively but almost always.”

“Looking back, it was my nature and luck, some combination of that. I am inherently a shy person and so I was happy to let the woman set the pace. You have seen me here, you have even commented on it to me, I am pretty passive when it comes to making moves. So between that and everything that Leslie taught me I was able to control myself. And as Leslie so eloquently said, I had other outlets for my lusts.”

Helena laughed but then saw the look in his eye.

“Really?”

“Yes. It was Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I was the perfect gentleman to woman where that was all they wanted and I was more passionate with others who did not want a perfect gentleman, like Sunday night”

Helena was silent for ages and then just shook her head.

“I can’t imagine what would have happened with you at St. George’s. I am standing here mentally breaking the class into the two halves.”

She looked up and her eyes had a mischievous sparkle.

“Which half would I have been in Andrew?”

“There is absolutely no way that I am going to fall for that. Do you want me to stay over tonight?”

“Yes, but tragically Aunt Flo has arrived so it will just have to be blowjobs and cuddles tonight, okay?”

She laughed at his expression.

“Come on. Let’s go.”

Twenty minutes later Andrew was in Helena’s room, again, standing naked at the end of the bed as she knelt on it caressing his dick with her cool hand.

“I love how it twitches when I touch it.”

Andrew felt her hot breath on the head for a second but she pulled back giggling.

“I swear it pulsed in my hand when I gently breathed on you.”

Someone was having way too much fun teasing him.

“Do you know what is so unfair? How horny I get when my period starts. All I can think about is lying on top of you riding you to a fantastic orgasm.”

She shivered before diverting his focus. The blow job was odd as Andrew could not look at Helena while she was doing it. The angles were different and so they could not look at each other. She quickly realised this and grabbed a pillow and knelt on the floor instead.

“Oh, that’s better. Look into my eyes and see how horny I am Andrew.”

She had trained him as well as Pavlov. She knew his triggers and her go-to look of corrupted innocence had Andrew coming all too soon. The smug look of satisfaction was also entirely predictable.

“I do like a well-trained man, able to come on command.”

He laughed and climbed into bed with her. Normally they started with Andrew on his back and Helena lying on him before she would slip off and either drape her leg over him with her head on his shoulder or she would turn round into the classic spooning position. That night Andrew turned her round and spooned in behind her. He gently started to kiss her neck and the side of her throat.

“Goddamn it Andrew, that is unkind. You are just making me hornier.”

“I know.”

Her head was resting on his left arm so her butt was above his groin and his dick was mid-thigh on her, there was no grinding back into him. Andrew continued his kisses and nibbles on her neck, greeted with regular groans, but also started to circle her tits. He stayed clear of the nipple at first and just gently but insistently played with the body of her boobs, stopping at the areolas and increasing the teasing. Rather than play with her hard little nipples, as she clearly expected, he moved his hand down her stomach and into her panties. Andrew felt Helena tense beside him.

“Relax. I am going to tease and torment your clit for a while.” He leaned closer to her ear. “Would you like that? Tease and torment your clit until I finally get you to explode. Would you like to have a massive, convulsive, stomach-cramping orgasm during your period? Think about how horny you feel right now, imagine lying across me, all sweaty and gorgeous, relishing the release of all that tension.”

Andrew had already started teasing her clit while he was talking and Helena was now almost straddling his leg on her back she had her legs so wide apart. He took mercy on her and did not draw out the teasing too much.

“Here it comes Helena, I am going to pinch your clit between my fingers while nibbling on your throat, you know how much you love that. Come for me, let me hear you scream my name with pleasure.”

Just as Helena liked a well-trained man, so Andrew liked a woman that followed instructions. Her ‘oh Andrew’ stretched out the end of his name for several seconds, and her body lifted off his leg as she gave in to the feelings coursing through it. All too soon she slumped back and Andrew wrapped her up in a big hug. He was pretty sure he set the record for the longest time that she took to bounce back from an orgasm. Slowly she turned round in his arms and kissed him softly.

“You only have to do that three times a day, two days a month for the rest of my life. Andrew why have I never done that before? I mean I have done it to myself but the whole bloody mess thing has stopped me from having anyone else do that. Hah, listen to me. Like there was a queue of volunteers.”

Andrew kissed her again to stop her babbling and could feel her smile on his lips as they kissed.

“Someone has been a very good boy and is going to get a thank you blow job.

Helena almost dragged Andrew to his feet, and as she looked up at him she smiled.

“I want this to be so good that you will want to make me cum again Andrew. When you look down at me know that this is the very best blow job I can do, my whole body is horny, I can feel the tension in my clit and I need to give you my all so that you will return the favour.”

Of course Andrew had no idea what that looked like but just the sheer earnestness of her statement and the thought of getting the absolute apex of Helena’s blow jobs had him straining at the leash before she started. And she knew it. They just locked eyes and let her skilled tongue, lips and mouth do the rest. Helena did not do one single thing different and Andrew still tried to drown her in spunk. Her spluttering laughter made him smile and he pulled her up off the floor.

“That’s what I get for turning you on, fuck I thought I was going to drown there.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.