Adventures in Lifeguarding: The Trophy Wife - Cover

Adventures in Lifeguarding: The Trophy Wife

by tmax02610

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Erotica Sex Story: Mark's adventure with a trophy wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   White Female   Big Breasts   .

Introduction

My name’s Mark and I am a lifeguard at a small swimming pool in a big city.

I used to live and lifeguard in a big pool in a small town.

Lifeguarding was a good way to meet people and you made good money. In a small town, you knew everyone and everyone knew you. Our little city pool had it’s regular visitors that made the city seem much smaller.

It’s an old eighty-year-old pool with peeling paint and a cracked concrete deck. It’s the standard twenty-five by twenty-five-yard pool with a shallow end that deepens to a fading red line where the bottom plunges to a 20-foot deep end. The small concrete deck is surrounded by deep green grass sitting areas. These are normally covered with towels and sunbathers.

The pool is free however the city has just put up a shiny new chainlink fence to separate the pool from the rest of the park. The pool entrance is now a small opening beside the building with our guardroom and two gendered change/washrooms.

I loved that at our outdoor pool, we had more people suntanning in skimpy suits than swimming. Getting paid to look at women walking around in bikinis is the greatest job in the world. Getting paid to do more than just watch, is even better.

Adventure

She would come to the pool most days around noon and stay most of the afternoon.

Wow, she was gorgeous.

Tall graceful body, curly blonde hair cut to her shoulders, deep blue eyes, high cheekbones, large red lips, and a small button nose. She usually wore a blue string bikini that perfectly showed off her overly large breasts, flat stomach, and tight ass.

We would spend our time watching her suntan, speculating about whether her tits were real - I said no, and Brian said yes. I think Brian still believes in Santa Claus.

We both agreed that she must shave her pussy. No way that small patch of blue fabric could hide any hair.

She was the safest person in the pool. She didn’t make a move without me knowing.

I would notice her shifting on her towel before I would notice a drowning child right in front of me.

Every day, around 12:30 pm, she would get up and cool off in the shallow end.

This was perfect, I was always on my off-deck rotation. I could sit in the guard room or I could sit just outside it and watch the shallow end.

I always spent my time watching the pool - lots of eye candy, especially this blue bikini babe.

We figured she was some rich dude’s trophy wife.

Today, she had a new suit, a white one that seemed too small for her.

Her large breasts were spilling out the top and her cunt lips seemed to want to escape.

When Brian came to relieve me from the deep-end guard chair, the first words out of his mouth were, “Holy shit Mark, her suit is way too small.”

Looking at her basically bare ass, I replied “Fucking Hell, I love tight it is.”

Brian responded with, “Blue suit fit her better.”

I disagreed, the white suit looked better, more skin the better...

For the past thirty minutes, I have spent watching and imagining nasty things I would do to her ass. The best part was when rubbed suntan lotion on herself. Watching her hands massage the lotion all over her front and legs was heaven. I almost left the chair to offer her help with her back but being a professional I couldn’t. She also didn’t need help, the view of her breasts straining against that little fabric while she reach around was amazing.

A couple of teenage boys did approach her to offer their help. I am not sure what she said but they quickly left, they didn’t stop staring from their towel though.

“This is the best seat in the pool,” I commented as I climbed down from the chair.

“Best part of the morning was when she spread her legs to scratch her inner thigh,” I commented, remembering how tight her suit looked. I wish I was the one scratching.

“You have all the luck,” Brian complained.

I did seem to get lucky a lot, though it might be because I keep in shape, unlike Brian.

“Enjoy the show,” I said as I walked to the shallow end seat hoping that she would go for a swim again today...

I was scanning the pool, enjoying the bouncing of a couple of teenagers’ breasts as they played together in the shallow end when I noticed my goddess was standing up.

Right on time.

I watched her walk down the deck.

Holy fuck, she walked like a model. Her suit was so tight, her breasts barely moved. I kept hoping that they would break out.

She made it to the shallow end and then walked in on the stairs. My heart started to beat faster, each step was so graceful.

She moved in the water to just above waist height, then crouched down to dunk her whole body.

Every movie with a pool scene will always have the actress emerging from the water, back first, head forward, water streaming down, then she will flip her head backward so that her hair and water make this beautiful arch as they stick out her large wet chest.

She did a live version. Her sunlight-glistening back emerged first. She started moving her head backward, hair and water arcing off with her breasts being thrust skyward. The greatest thing that could happen, happened. Her suit top split open and her glorious breasts were thrust out in the open.

Bright white breasts with two strawberry red nipples exposed and presented to the world. It was the greatest sight of my life.

She quickly covered her breasts with her hands.

I was hard.

I watched her slowly make her way to the stairs.

‘Is she ok?’ Brian called on the radio.

I didn’t respond, I was intent on watching her climb the stairs. Remembering that glorious sight.

She was walking towards the women’s changing room when she pivoted towards me.

I was so busy watching her that I didn’t really comprehend that she was now standing in front of me.

“Excuse Me?” She asked.

Oh, shit, she’s going to yell at me for staring at her.

“My suit just broke, could you help me fix it?” She asked then walked into the guard room.

WHAT? My mind screamed, then I was out of my chair and into the room.

“The front clasp seems to have broken.” She may have said.

I was too distracted looking at her now exposed breasts.

She was sitting on the cot that we have at the back of the guard room, holding the ends of her suit in front of her, with her breasts fully exposed.

They were beautiful. Large, round, with small red erect nipples.

I wanted to lick and play with them.

“Can you take a look?” She said and held the suit ends out for me.

“Yes.” I may have stammered as I took the suit and pried my eyes from those breasts.

The front of the suit had some sort of twisty mechanism that clicked together.

“It’s a new suit that I ordered online. I don’t think the measurements were correct.” She said as if that explained everything.

I was inches from her touching her nipples. They were staring as much at me as I was at them.

“I think you just put this round piece into the hole thingy.” I stammered, then yelled at myself for saying something so stupid.

Implying putting dicks in pussies is what an uncouth jerk comment. She was way too classy and beautiful for such crude remarks.

She smiled and glanced down at the tent in my lifeguard shorts.

‘Are you ok?’ Brian called over the radio.

I tried to get the ends to clasp together without actually touching her breasts. I failed on both parts. Her breasts were warm and the clasp only held together long enough to give false hope.

Smiling, she laughed at my expression as her breasts popped into view again.

“It’s not staying.” She complained while she fiddled with it. “Can you try again?”

I kneeled down in front of her and brought my fingers to the suit. I didn’t even try to not touch her breasts this time.

So soft, so warm. I honestly tried to get the clasp to work but something had obviously broken off and it wouldn’t stay.

“Dam, this suit was expensive.” She commented while looking down at the broken top piece.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.