F/Stop - Cover

F/Stop

Copyright© 2023 by aroslav

Chapter 4: Bondage

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 4: Bondage - Photographer Nate Hart is halfway through his sophomore year in college and has had another round of fights with his local draft board and the crooked ex-constable who is using the Selective Service as a cover for his personal vendettas. The rest of this year will be packed with learning, models, and life with his girlfriends. And adjusting to Beth’s long absences.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory  

ON FRIDAY, JANUARY SECOND, Patricia and Toni went to pick up Adrienne for a day of parks and play. I spent the day with Beth, Ronda, and Anna, just handling little projects around the apartment and being homebodies together before school consumed us all on Monday.

Anna and I went over the year-end finances. We were getting some credit for purchasing a business in Canada, but we weren’t getting mortgage credit on my US taxes because it was a personal loan from Jordan and not a mortgage on the property exactly. That meant that the money the girls were paying to me for the loan was technically income for me. Anna got around that by writing up loan documents for herself, Patricia, and Ronda that said I loaned them the money for their part of the purchase and now they were just repaying the loan to me. Elizabeth’s portion was being covered by her father and she made her own arrangement for repaying him.

The new equipment had been ordered from a company in Canada and would be shipped directly to Attic Allure Canada in Stratford, prepaid. Our business income in Canada was minimal this year as it was mostly just what Melinda had sold in the shop over the winter. That was almost completely offset by how much we paid her. I was really looking forward to spending the summer up there and becoming part of the arts community.

Patricia and Toni brought Adrienne home for dinner and had picked up a pizza at Pizzeria Uno. After dinner, Adrienne excused herself and caught a cab back to the hotel. Toni wanted hugs and kisses from Adrienne before she left. I’d see her in the morning.


Our photo session Saturday was phenomenal. Well, I had a phenomenal model and she followed direction perfectly. She helped move props and lights, changed backdrops, got the fan started for her costume, and encouraged me to touch her and handle her exquisite body. I was really going to miss this girl when she went back to LA the next day.

Leanne had prepared a skirt that was nothing more than long wide strips of red satin. Each strip was about four feet wide and the strips were gathered together at the waist. When standing, they dragged on the floor and out a good six feet. The waistband was the only thing that held the strips together. So, when I managed to finally get it straightened out and fastened around Adrienne, I could slide a hand between the panels and pet her bare bottom or dip into her honeyed slit. Both of which I did often. But her bare top was tempting, too, and as I dressed her, I used my tongue on her nipples to keep her interest up.

Then there was the black corset Leanne had prepared. I carefully tucked Adrienne’s boobs into the cups and pulled the corset tight around her. To top the outfit off, there were long black gloves. I’d put our abstract red backdrop behind her and used the fan to blow up from almost right under her, to make the skirts billow out above and around her. She had to grab hold of a portion of the skirt and hold it above her head to keep it from blowing into her face. A few times, I caught a tantalizing view of her slit as the skirts blew.

I went to our costume jewelry and found a kind of gaudy necklace that I put on her. Then I kissed her soundly, refreshed her lipstick, and we were finally ready to start taking pictures. I used bright lights on this one. With the wind blowing the fabric around, it would be a wonder if it wasn’t all blurred in motion if I didn’t shoot fairly fast.

I shot some with the 4x5 camera and felt I had a perfect composition. It wasn’t the end, though. I wanted to uncover this beauty. I unlaced the corset and pulled it away from her luscious boobs. I spent a while massaging her to remove the marks from the corset, then we went back to taking pictures.

Eventually, I got her out of the skirt, too. She stood in front of me in just the gloves and necklace. She was beautiful. I had her hold the skirt in a ball behind her and then throw it in the air so the wind would catch it while I took pictures of her naked body against the billowing fabric.

We fooled around a little in the darkroom, but I didn’t do final prints of anything. Instead, I got her dressed in one of her sexy gowns and took her out to eat at a nice restaurant.


“That was stimulating,” Adrienne said when we got to her hotel room. “You have the makings of a real sadist. Keeping me on edge all that time and not even letting me come in the darkroom!”

“I intend for you to come, eventually,” I laughed. “And it will be unforgettable. I’m afraid, though, that I’m not a very good sadist. My experience says I lack something.”

“What would you like to learn? Anything. I’ll teach you. Do you want to know how to spank? How to invade an ass with your monster prick? How to humiliate me? Anything. Anything at all,” she said.

“That is quite an offer, my ... hmm. I need a name for you. I don’t think I can call you ‘my love.’ I have women I love to the bottom of my heart and while I am quite fond of you, it is not at that level. Though I lust for you to the base of my scrotum. You simply have that animalistic effect on me. Hmm. Pet? Needs to be more personal. Oh, and I love your name and will use it whenever we are out or among others. I need a name that is just between the two of us.”

“That makes me shiver with pleasure.”

“Hmm. I do love to pet you. A little French name, like a poodle.”

“Gigi?” she suggested.

“That’s an old movie with Maurice Chevalier. Right sound, though. How about Fifi? That sounds like a nice little French poodle name.”

“I will be your Fifi,” she said, curling up at my feet to take off my shoes as I sat on the couch in her hotel room. She certainly spared no expense regarding her lodging. Under any normal circumstances, this woman was way out of my price range. “How can I serve you, master?”

“Wow! Talk about shivers. I don’t even know what to ask, Fifi. When I was in high school, my girlfriends, Christine and Ronda—we told you all about that a couple of nights ago—sent me out on dates with other girls, wanting me to get experience with anything I could before I tried it with them. Roxie’s were the first breasts I handled. Vicki’s was the first pussy I ate and the first ass I fucked. But Kelly ... Wow! We went out and she did her best to teach me everything. She taught me how to handle her breasts, where her clit was, to nip at her nipples. We planned to go all the way, a first for both of us, but it turned out we both really wanted that experience to be with someone else. Even the night we made that decision, though, we milked more orgasms out of each other than at any other time in our lives.”

“Fifi will be your Kelly in a new age. Why do you not think of yourself as a good sadist?” Adrienne asked.

“Well, when it is simply good-natured play, I’m not bad, but ... Well, for example, a while back a woman came to me for a photo sitting. She wanted—in her words—she wanted scandalous photos. Raw sexuality. Bedroom photos, bondage photos, distressed photos, and lots of nude photos. I really didn’t know what to do. I usually seduce a model on the set with soft words and gentle caresses to get her where I want her. I reward her with an orgasm. This model wanted me to use a firm hand. To bind her and gag her and make her beg.”

“And?”

“I did it. I was always worried that I was going too far. She had to give me instructions nearly every step of the way and that made it less like I was actually dominating her. She ultimately got what she wanted, I guess, but the experience wasn’t great for either of us.”

I did not bother to tell Adrienne that Sylvia had taken the photos we did that night to her husband, who was one of my patrons. He flew into a rage, and when he struck her, her bodyguard shot and killed him.

“Come, my master,” Adrienne said. “Let Fifi walk you through the steps so you can handle her with a firm and confident hand should the opportunity arise again.” She led me into the bedroom and we kissed. I was ready to strip her and fuck, but that would end the lesson.

“There are steps?”

“Of course. First, assess. It will be up to you, the master, to determine what the lady you are with wants. Unfortunately, few women today are as forward as your client. Women ... American women ... are taught from an early age not to ask for what they want, for fear of being thought a slut. They would be too forward. Men would be turned off.”

“I understand that,” I said. “When I was growing up, it was against our house rules to ever ask for anything. If we asked for something as simple as a piece of candy, the answer was automatically, ‘No.’ We learned that asking was wrong and it was the role of the parent to decide what we wanted.”

“Without you saying,” Fifi sighed. “Americans have such crude practices.”

“Well, I never understood how I was supposed to tell them what I wanted or how I was supposed to tell what someone else wanted. Like a girl.”

“That is assessing. When you work with a model, you often pin her down demanding she explicitly say what she wants. It starts with you asking if she is under duress. In an instance where you are alone with a woman, you need to look at her clues. For example, if there are ropes or handcuffs beside the bed, she either wants to tie you up or to be tied up. Usually the latter. Of course, there is always the possibility that if you don’t take control, she will hang you.”

“That’s encouraging.”

“No. If she intended to tie you up, she would keep the ropes hidden. If you see a whip or a riding crop, it is likely that she wants it used on her. Remember, though, that unless she is insanely masochistic, she does not want to be permanently marked by you. Bruise, but don’t break.”

I looked around Fifi’s bedroom. It was different than it had been when Ronda and I were in it. She’d planned ahead. There was a coil of rope by the bed—the silk kind like they use in movie theaters to mark pathways, but not as thick. There was also a gag and a leather paddle type thing. There was a chair sitting in the middle of the floor. It seemed likely that Adrienne had set up what she wanted from me tonight well in advance. I started toward the rope and she caught my hand to stop me.

“You may have read the desire correctly, but you cannot simply move to fulfill it. The object of your attentions not only won’t tell you what she wants, she will need to be convinced that she wants it. Step two is to subdue. You must show her you are in control, and that she will now do what you want her to. She’d better just hope you’ve read her right. And that you care.”

“Do you mean to overpower her?” I asked.

“That is certainly one way. Or seduce her as you are so capable. Whatever method you use, once you have assessed her desire, you need to keep her from relenting. She must know you are in control. Now, some will tell you that when a woman does that, she is dominating from a subordinate position.”

“I think that is what we were being taught as children. We had to learn how to manipulate our parents into giving us what we wanted,” I said.

“If you ignored the clues I left around the room and insisted on some different activity, say like watching a movie on TV, then I would acquiesce to your will. That is what I really want. I want to be ruled by you. The clues I’ve left around are a way I have found to tell you what I’m hoping for. But my purpose as a submissive pet, your Fifi, is to please you. I will get pleasure from that, no matter what you do.”

“It’s very complicated, my Fifi. Let’s just relax for a few minutes and let me absorb what you’ve said. You know, I love to hold you and kiss you. I love to make love to you and feel your body beneath mine.”

I pulled her to the edge of the bed and sat with her on my lap. I kissed her and petted her as I continued to recite all the things I loved to do with her. I nibbled on her neck and stroked her breasts, and rolled over to lie on top of her as I continued to kiss. She was panting.

“Step three,” she gasped. “Restrain. Now that you have subdued her, make sure she cannot escape or accidentally injure you with her struggles.”

The rope on her nightstand was within reach. As I continued to lie on her and kiss her, I pulled the rope to me and quickly rolled her over under me so her face was against the mattress. I pulled her hands behind her and quickly wrapped the rope around her wrists. One thing I had learned from Sylvia was to tie them tightly enough that she couldn’t slip out. That was completely against everything I’d thought previously. I thought I should always be caring for my partner and be sure she could escape if she needed to. As soon as her hands were tied, I took the other end of the rope and tied her ankles together. Then I lifted her back to a seated position.

“You learn ... very fast,” Adrienne panted. “I will say that if you follow rule four immediately, I will then be unable to give you rules five, six, and seven. You may wish to go back to rule four if I become too noisy.”

“What is rule four?” I asked.

“Silence. At any point in the past few minutes, I could have fought you off if I really wanted to. I could have told you that I didn’t want to play this game. This is my last chance to object. I’ve placed myself in your hands and allowed you to subdue and restrain me. Once you place a gag in my mouth, I no longer have that option.”

I looked at the gag lying on the bedside table and assessed the other items I found. There was a bottle of sexual lubricant, condoms, scissors, a blindfold, and the leather paddle.

“I think I’ll forgo the gag for now in the interest of advancing my learning. I may come back to it if I find you talk too much,” I chuckled.

“As you wish, master,” she said. “You seem to have backed yourself into a corner, though, by tying me before removing my clothes. Granted, I’m not wearing much, but you might want some of it out of the way. If you untie me to remove something, you might accidentally set me free. So, you will need to explore and remove what you want to. This isn’t an ordinary step. It’s something you can do throughout the coming steps. If an article of clothing is in your way, you need to get it out of your way.”

“The scissors?” I said. “How do I know you aren’t wearing something precious or that cost a thousand dollars or that your great grandmother once wore?”

“I’ve placed myself in your hands. If it’s precious or costly, I know you’ll replace it. If it is an heirloom, shame on me for wearing it with such a known lascivious man as my master. If you cannot remove it with your hands, then the scissors will help.”

I spent a few minutes playing with her body now that she couldn’t do anything about it. There was something erotic about stroking her cheek, caressing her breast, kissing her, and running my hand up the inside of her thigh, knowing that she couldn’t return the gesture. It was all me touching her for my pleasure—and hers.

The clothes she had on were nice, but not expensive. She wore a T-shirt and mini skirt. I could tell all evening there was nothing under the T-shirt but her breasts. I tested the knit of the T-shirt and decided not to humiliate myself by trying and failing to tear it. I grabbed the scissors and cut the neck band as she held her breath.

“Fifi is such a good pet,” I comforted her. “But she has all these uncomfortable clothes on. She must be so tired of them. Let master just remove this nasty old shirt.”

Once the neck band had been cut, I was able to tear the shirt the rest of the way down her front, snipping the hem at the bottom instead of struggling with it.

“Ah, this is much better. I so like to see these lovely breasts and rosy nipples. They just make me want to feast on them and to ask my little Fifi what step five is.”

She giggled a little, but she did like her breasts played with and sucked on, so she gasped when I bit her nipple.

“Steps five, six, and seven,” she panted, “may be done in any order or mixed together. Step five is to decorate. Stripping your pet can be considered a form of decoration. There is a lot of rope you haven’t used. You can tie it in patterns around her. It’s only rope, so it can be cut with the scissors. Decorating can include putting her in a position you desire, wrapping the ropes, putting jewelry on her, or changing her hair. It could include drawing on her or painting her body if that turns you on. Think of how you would like to see her and put her in that position. You do that a lot naturally when you are photographing a model. You move her and hand her props and costumes. And you touch her any way you want to. Fifi is your pet. Fifi will be happy with any touch.”

I unzipped her skirt and pulled it down. It would fall off once I cut the rope that led from her hands to her feet. Her panties were a different issue. They were pretty flimsy and this time, I just pulled at the waistband from opposite sides until they tore. I pulled them away from Fifi’s shaved pussy. It was glistening with her lubrication and I took a deep sniff of the scrap of fabric I held in my hand.

I picked her up and took her to the chair. I’d see if I could learn some interesting ways to tie ropes that were more decorative. At the moment, I’d just experiment with some positions. Once she was seated, I pushed her knees apart and took a long lick of that wet slit. It was so good. I found her clit and tickled it with my tongue. Fifi was panting and gasping. But with her ankles tied together, it was a little awkward getting between her legs.

I quickly tested the stability of the large chair and lifted Fifi to position her on her knees facing the back of the chair. I leaned her forward so she was resting her chest, just above her breasts, on the back of the chair. What a beautiful ass was up in the air. I licked through her crack and Fifi whined.

“Step six,” she gasped. “Tease and torture. You’ve been teasing me all afternoon. I think you have that idea down. Torture might be new to you.”

I smacked her butt hard with my hand. She gasped out an “Ow!” She panted and then said, “Thank you, Master. I did not mean to be loud. Please punish me as you will.” I’d stepped away from her and stripped off my clothes, then knelt behind her to lick up her slit again. She gasped.

“You’d better tell me step seven while you can still talk,” I said, stepping in front of her with the gag. She saw it and saw my erection, automatically opening her mouth to receive either one.

“Step seven. Satisfy. It is not necessary for you to satisfy your Fifi. That is up to you. Satisfy yourself. She is yours to do with as you wish. Lick her, spank her, fuck her. Use her mouth, her pussy, her ass, her breasts, her feet. Satisfy your most carnal lusts on her body. You can even...”

I cut her off by pulling the gag across her mouth and tying it securely behind her head. Then for added good measure, I blindfolded her. I returned to her ass and licked her pussy some more, enjoying the way her ass cheeks quivered. When I thought she might be getting close to coming, I grabbed the leather paddle and whacked her butt again. She shook with her orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.