F/Stop - Cover

F/Stop

Copyright© 2023 by aroslav

Chapter 3: De-Sanctification

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 3: De-Sanctification - Photographer Nate Hart is halfway through his sophomore year in college and has had another round of fights with his local draft board and the crooked ex-constable who is using the Selective Service as a cover for his personal vendettas. The rest of this year will be packed with learning, models, and life with his girlfriends. And adjusting to Beth’s long absences.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I HAD JUST the 35mm Nikon with me and we had no lights in the studio except the general overheads. I took a couple of pictures of Anna with different props.

“You know, it isn’t really going to be an Attic Allure photo if you have all your clothes on,” I laughed.

“Oh. So?” she said. Hmm. I think she wanted to play a game.

“Well, let’s loosen your hair and let it fall around your face,” I said, taking her ponytail tie. “With all the work we have to do, you don’t really want to get this blouse dirty. I’ll just take it to the rack for you.”

I unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders. Anna was wearing a very pretty bra, and I could see the shading of her nipple beneath the fabric. I led her to the window.

“We don’t have good light in here. We’ll have to use the window for light. Right there. Let’s get your hair down on this side a little. I didn’t realize how much your hair has grown in the past year. It’s really beautiful.”

I kept touching her and primping her until I stepped back and took some more pictures.

“I have an idea, but we need to get rid of your slacks and shoes or it won’t work at all. What an interesting concept, to wear a white bra and black panties. That should make a cool shot.”

I pulled off her slacks and shoes and carried them over to the rack. While I was there, I grabbed the standing mirror I’d used on a number of settings. I moved Anna around, touching her bottom and grazing across her breasts. She moved as I directed, but didn’t move at all if I wasn’t touching her. I got the mirror positioned so it provided a little backlight from the window and took more pictures, repositioning her after each shot. Anna wanted to be treated like any of my models. I was seducing her.

“You’re such a good model. I can’t believe I haven’t had you pose for me all the time,” I said.

“This is just my birthday photo,” she whispered.

“Oh, yes. A week after you turned twenty. Do you feel like you’re in your twenties?”

“I’m not sure what would make me feel that way. I’m so reserved. If I was more of a showoff, it would be different.”

“You’ve been showing off your pretty lingerie. Let’s show off a little more of your birthday suit.” I reached around her and unfastened the bra while I kissed her. I petted her bare breasts and pinched her nipples lightly. I snagged the stepladder from a few feet away and dragged it next to her, draping her bra over one rung.

“Just hook your arm through here,” I said. “We need to make sure your nipples are nice and hard. I love how they stick out. You have such pretty breasts. Now just here.”

I sucked each of her nipples hard and then stepped back. I took a couple different angles, one for my album, and one we could display.

“You know, that’s really very nice, but let’s get this black band of panty off of you. It’s so distracting. Now how about sitting on the window ledge.”

I was spending more time petting and caressing Anna now than I was taking pictures. We had some great photos. This was my naked girlfriend. When I started stroking through her pubic fur and found her clit, she spun on the window ledge to face me and unzipped my jeans.

“Picture-taking is done,” she panted. “It’s time to de-sanctify the studio.”

“How are we going to do that?” I asked.

“It’s an involved process,” she said. “You have to set aside the camera. Then step up between my legs and put your big hard cock in my tight wet pussy. Then you have to concentrate really hard on the mantra ‘No sex in the studio.’ You have to repeat it to yourself while you are kissing and fucking me.”

“But we’re having sex. Should we not be doing this?” I said, as I pushed her back against the window.

“If we’re having sex and there’s no sex in the studio, then this must no longer be a studio. Make me come and come in me. It will be officially de-sanctified.”

“Oh yes. I’m ready to de-sanctify this space and make it no longer a studio,” I said pushing into her hard. I started coming and Anna clamped down around my cock and vibrated with her orgasm as she called out.

Domine ex studium! No longer our studio be. I am so de-sanctified!”

I kissed her and petted her and we stayed connected for as long as we could.

“Oh, my! I’m having sex with my bare back and butt pressed against the front window of Center Marketplace! I’ve really entered my wild twenties!” she said.


Christmas was pretty low-key for all of us. We spent the time with our individual families, just as Beth was doing in Chicago. Gifts were mostly symbolic, both among us and within our families. I was just thankful for a little time to decompress and try to get my head together.

Of course, I spent time with each of my girlfriends and their families. Ronda and Patricia joined Anna and me when it came time to clean the empty studio. I wasn’t really that surprised to see Judy show up. Wow! Had she changed! Halfway through her sophomore year in St. Louis, she was as much a hippie as she was a costume designer. And even though it wasn’t a studio anymore, all four girls stripped completely and bent to the task of scrubbing floors and windows.

Judy managed to shove me into the upstairs darkroom, which was pretty tight for the two of us, but she was determined that the two of us would occupy the same space at the same time. Pumping my cock in and out of her pussy was a great way to accomplish it.

“Are you going to Las Vegas again this summer?” she asked as she sucked and licked at my cock to get our combined juices off of it.

“Not that I know of. I think the production team got what they wanted from us. They said I might be called next winter to consult on the first film they shoot,” I said.

“Hmm. What’s the storyline?”

“They’ve turned it into a real playboy kind of concept as far as I can tell. It’s sort of a cross between the old Love That Bob TV show and maybe something a little more sinister. I guess one of his models tries to kill him after he gets her pregnant.”

“Holy cow! That would never happen here. Oh, look! I’ve sucked you hard again. You’d better put it back in me.”

I think she meant put it in her back door. That was sure where she guided me after scooping an abundance of our combined come onto her asshole to lube it up. It had been a long time since I’d been up a girl’s bottom. In fact, it was in September when Adrienne visited. I really couldn’t think about her upcoming visit with my cock sawing in and out of Judy’s ass.

“Mmm. That was so good. I suppose the girlfriends will be hunting for us before long,” Judy said. “I guess I’ll take a summer school class, but if I can come and visit you guys somewhere along the line, that would be great.”

“You’d have to come to our summer home in Stratford, Ontario. Come to think of it, you should do that. You should see the shows there and get a feel for possible jobs in the theatres. Since it’s a seasonal theatre thing, they do lose some people each year who get year-round jobs.”

“I’ll do it! But maybe I could see you sometime this spring, too. I don’t think this one injection—or double—is going to last me six months,” she said.

“Aren’t you getting with Janice and Pete anymore?”

“No. Not really. The last time we were all in bed together, I made a pass at Janice and she freaked out. I should have known better.”

“That’s really too bad. Well, we’d better finish cleaning these windows before they send a search party.”


Friday morning, the day after Christmas, Ronda rode with me in the jam-packed microbus. Patricia, Toni, and Anna followed us in Patricia’s car. We got to the apartment and Beth helped unload the things we were keeping at the apartment, then I met Theresa and Cassie at the studio to unload the rest of the props from Tenbrook. Leanne was still at her parents’ house in South Bend.

Both girls gave me Christmas kisses and made wisecracks about thinking of me that night when they masturbated. I couldn’t promise the same thing because I was pretty sure I’d have no reason to masturbate.

When I got home, we had birthday eve dinner for Beth. She’d already secured my studio time for the morning so I could take a picture of her on her twentieth birthday.


I was expecting Starr to show up. But when I got to the studio, Beth walked in, dressed in the most sensible college girl clothes I could even imagine.

“Hey, there. Is Starr with you?”

“Um ... No. Starr just finished a gigantic tour and is too tired to do a photo session. I was hoping you’d do a revealing portrait of Elizabeth,” she said. “You know, I’m not always the hilarious clown. Sometimes, I’m just your everyday needy girlfriend.”

“Oh, honey. Let’s sit down and I’ll hold you for a while.”

“That would be nice, but I know you do your best psychological counseling when you’re behind the camera, so why don’t you get loaded, so to speak and get me a really nice college girl portrait?”

“Okay, Elizabeth. Let’s see if we can reveal who you really are when Starr is out of the picture,” I said.

I pulled down the white backdrop first. One of the things that we’d learned in our History of Photography class was about the U.S. requiring photographs on passports since 1927. There were specific requirements regarding how much of the person was included in the photo, what size the photo had to be, and what the background had to be. I was interested in finding out if I could take a good Passport photo and set the stage for Beth accordingly.

“I’m sorry, honey,” I said after the first photo. I moved up to her and pulled the corner of her mouth down. She had a full and brilliant smile. “We need to start with a completely neutral canvas for this work of art. You need to face directly forward and give me a neutral look. No smiling or frowning. This is just a record of your features.”

“That’s like my passport,” she said. I’d forgotten that Beth had a passport. I thought that was a pretty good idea and planned to suggest that all the family get passports now that we owned property in Canada. A passport wasn’t required to go to Canada, but we were traveling back and forth enough that it seemed like a good idea just to have one. Besides, we might want to travel somewhere else as well.

“Exactly. The passport photo is a neutral representation of what a person looks like. From there, we’ll start adding your sparkling personality.”

We got the photo, amidst a bit of laughter as she tried to hold a straight face in front of the camera. Then we started building on the foundation. I had her turn so she was three-quarters front. Then I dropped the blue backdrop for a different shade. I unbuttoned two of her blouse buttons and she started to look downright sexy.

I pulled the red backdrop and got rid of the stool. I had her stand in different positions as I worked her clothing down to just her bra and panties. I was using the same touches and patterns on Beth that I used on other models. It was taking us quite a lot longer than the rather abbreviated version I’d done with Anna earlier in the week. I’d only shot one full roll of 35mm film with Anna. I’d already gone through three 12-exposure rolls on the Hasselblad.

“Go pick a prop,” I said as I prepared the black backdrop.

“What prop?”

“You decide. Find something you feel speaks to you. Not just to the funny you, but something you see that you’d like to have nearby if you were home alone relaxing in the evening.”

I was interested to find out what she’d choose from the props closet. There were still more things back there than I had seen. Surely, something would strike a chord with her. I was a little surprised when she brought a brass bowl with her. But I could see a scene taking shape. I led Beth to the center of the black backdrop. Then I went back and grabbed a cube and draped it with a black cover. I had her sit on the cube with the bowl held in both hands.

“Tell me about your bowl,” I said.

“It’s cold. But it makes a cool sound if you bump it against something. It’s deep. You can’t see down inside.”

“Is that something you feel about yourself? Cold, deep, dark inside but making a cool sound?”

“Wow! I never thought of myself like that.”

I moved her so she was sitting cross-legged on the cube and then released her bra so she could shrug it off. I spent a moment gently rubbing the creases from the bra out of her skin, under her breasts and across her back.

“I love taking that off.”

“I thought you’d quit wearing them.”

“No. Starr never wears a bra, but Elizabeth still thinks she has to.”

“I see. How about putting something in your bowl? What would it hold?”

“Light,” she said. “I heard a storyteller in August who was riding a bicycle across the country. He told a story about a guy with a bowl of light, who kept trying to save up light in a rain barrel for a dark night or cloudy day, but his barrel seemed to leak because it was always empty.”

“Sounds like a futile effort,” I said.

I found a tea light and put it in the bowl, then lit the little candle. I turned down all the lights around Beth so that she was isolated in the darkness with just the candle flickering to light her breasts and face. I carefully positioned the camera and then adjusted Beth a bit.

“I think my panties should be off, too. Somehow, it feels like I should be naked when I’m sitting with this bowl.”

I helped pull her panties off and caressed her bottom as I helped her back onto the cube. I set up just a little very soft fill from the side so she wasn’t just a tit and nose.

“Now, gaze into the light and tell me what you see?”

“I see possibilities swirling around. Lots of different ways my life could go. All I need to do is reach in the bowl and pull out a thread and follow it.”

I loved the image and quickly got a ball of string. I cut a piece that could be in the bowl and she could pull it out with her fingers. Stunning! I was using exposures as long as two seconds to get the fine detail in this low light. Seeing her visage like this was mystical and erotic. She’d said it made a cool sound, so I found a little wooden pestle and handed it to her. She struck the bowl with it and the chime reverberated through the entire exposure and then some.

“Are you going to pull a thread from the bowl to follow?” I asked.

“I’m afraid to.”

“Why?”

“One thread gives me everything I thought I wanted in life—fame, fortune, laughing audiences. But it doesn’t have the people I love on it. The thread that has the people I love on it, doesn’t include the fame and fortune. I can’t find a way to tie them together.”

A tear fell from her eye and I caught the picture as it fell into the bowl. I quickly cut another bit of string.

“Let me help, lover,” I whispered.

I pulled the loose end of the string she was holding and tied it to the piece I’d just cut. I tied a big knot with floppy ends so I could see it.

“Now, sweetheart,” I said, touching the corner of her mouth with my fingertip. “Sometimes the string has to want to be tied.”

She smiled softly, though the tears continued to run. I took the pictures and then I approached her and took the bowl to set aside. I picked her up and cradled her in my arms as she cried.


We all went to the Marshes’ for the birthday celebration that evening. Nadia and Jordan were as taken by Little Toni as nearly everyone who met the precious little girl. I about lost it when Jordan got down on the floor and played horse while Toni rode on his back.

“Oh, my,” Adele said. You could just see her recalculating the hierarchy in the house. It looked like someone was above Jordan. I had a feeling he would set her straight later that night.

After we’d had birthday cake and ice cream—enjoyed most by Toni, who then needed a bath—we sat around and finally all went up to Elizabeth’s room. Toni was put to bed in the adjoining sunroom and we set about overwhelming Elizabeth with love. Before long, she was too turned on and too distracted by her own pleasure to be aware of whether it was me or one of the girlfriends sucking a nipple or even licking her clit. She knew it was my cock that slid into her and brought her the fourth of her birthday orgasms. She kissed each of us and we cuddled around her as we all fell asleep.


Sunday was when things began to get interesting in our household. We all went home after Sunday brunch and we’d scarcely arrived when the phone rang. Ronda answered it.

“Oh, you, naughty girl. Are you thinking you’ll have a lascivious week in Chicago?— Have you got a nice hotel room?— Well, you know we wouldn’t send him to you if you were in some dive.— The Blackstone? Really? That’s very convenient to the studio. I’m sure you’ll want some time in the studio.— No. I don’t think we’ll let him come to you tonight. Yesterday was Beth’s birthday and she’s the only one he fucked all day. The other three of us plan to keep him busy for the rest of today. Now here’s what you should do, Little Darling. You should take a nice hot bath and make sure you are very clean. Order room service and have a nice meal. At eight o’clock, be standing beside the door waiting. Someone will come to you and you will treat him or her as your master for the night. If you are very good, you can meet Nate at the studio tomorrow at eleven. If you are bad, you’ll have to stay in your room until the next day. Do you understand, Little Darling?— Very good. Now go and get yourself ready. Bye-bye.”

“What on earth was that?” Beth asked.

“Oh, that was our mistress calling,” Ronda said. “She’s come to Chicago for a week and I think she expected that our lives would simply come to a halt because she was here. I needed to put her in her place.”

“I’ll go meet her at eight,” Anna said. “Not to pre-empt a good time with her for you, Ronda, but I feel someone less eager should meet with her first and lay down the rules. I promise I will save some for you.”

“You two are making me wet,” Patricia said. “Nate, you are on dancing duty with Miss Toni while I take my sister wives to bed.”

I wasn’t sure what went on in the bedroom while I danced with Toni for the next hour and read her stories. Eventually, Ronda came out of the bedroom to entertain Toni and I was sent in.

My task was an entirely pleasant one. I was to make love to my girlfriends, starting with Anna. Just sliding into her hot slippery folds was nearly enough to set me off. Patricia and Beth worked on her nipples until Anna hit her peak and I filled her. She slid over and Patricia got me going again with help from Beth.

Their plan, however, was that I would make love to each of them, but when it was time for me to come, I was to deposit it in Anna. She intended to carry four loads of my semen in her vagina when she went to meet Adrienne. I really wished I could be in that room when those two met.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.