F/Stop - Cover

F/Stop

Copyright© 2023 by aroslav

Chapter 20: Family Issues

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 20: Family Issues - Photographer Nate Hart is halfway through his sophomore year in college and has had another round of fights with his local draft board and the crooked ex-constable who is using the Selective Service as a cover for his personal vendettas. The rest of this year will be packed with learning, models, and life with his girlfriends. And adjusting to Beth’s long absences.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory  

MONDAY MORNING—not too early—I took Adrienne out to breakfast at That Scottish Café. Several people I knew had seen us the night before when we went to the Windsor House for dinner. None were brave enough to approach and ask who the incredible dish beside me was. I knew that wouldn’t be the case at the Café. This was a regular breakfast spot for many of the actors and crew on the theatre’s dark day.

Sure enough, we’d only just ordered when Kathleen and Damien came in and directly approached our table.

“May we join you? Thank you,” Kathleen said sitting next to Adrienne without waiting for a response. Damien turned directly to me.

“Nate, who is this exquisite creature seen on your arm last evening and once again at breakfast this morning. Don’t you know that people will talk?” he asked.

“I do hope so,” I said. “What would life be like in such an intimate community without a little gossip?”

“That didn’t answer the question,” Kathleen said, offering her hand to Adrienne. “I’m Kathleen and this is Damien. We know his reputation in the studio, but the studio rules say...”

“No sex in the studio and no dating models,” Adrienne completed.

“Damien and Kathleen, may I present Adrienne Baudelaire? My mistress.” Kathleen gasped.

“Just like that? You have four girlfriends and the makeup artist and the other photographer and that beautiful model from Chicago, and now you have a mistress?” Kathleen asked.

“It’s not just now, as in brand new,” I said. “And actually, I should say our family’s mistress. I just happen to be enjoying her company before she is claimed by Anna.”

This time it was Adrienne’s turn to gasp a little. Her grip on my hand under the table tightened and I did my best to soothe her.

“Adrienne, dear, you may tell Damien and Kathleen anything you’d like about our relationship without fear. These are friends and I brought you here especially so you’d meet them. I’m hoping Damien will help us get good tickets for a few shows in the next couple of weeks.”

“Yes, Nate,” Adrienne said demurely. Then she smiled a megawatt smile at Kathleen and Damien. “I’m pleased to meet friends of Nate.”

“Happy to meet you, Adrienne. Of course we’ll help get tickets. Or anything else,” Kathleen said. “Are you here for the summer?”

“No. Only for two weeks. I’ll try to talk Nate into coming to LA again for a week before the summer is over. We haven’t discussed that yet.”

“LA?” Damien asked.

“Yes. I live in West Hollywood and try to watch over some of Nate’s interests there,” Adrienne said.

“Ah, now we’re getting somewhere. What kind of interests do you have in LA, Nate?” Damien asked.

“Uh ... Not much, really. I’m consulting on a movie they’re making. It’s about a photographer. Adrienne is actually consulting on food and fashion. Most of the time. It’s wonderful to have her beside me when I go out to meet with the production team, though.”

“We’ve talked some—please forgive me, Adrienne. I’m not trying to ignore you—but you’re twenty years old, Nate. How were you ever discovered to be able to consult on a Hollywood movie?”

Our food arrived and Damien and Kathleen ordered, interrupting the flow of conversation a bit.

“Adrienne, maybe you know better than I do how I was chosen for this,” I suggested. “It still baffles me.”

“Yes, Nate.” She turned her incredible personality on Kathleen and Damien. “Nate was discovered by some influential patrons in Chicago when he was still in high school. If you visit his studio, you will see a couple of the photos that brought him to their attention. He won several state and county awards for his photos, including best of show at the Illinois State Fair. Over the course of watching his development as a photographer, his patrons came up with the idea of making a movie about him. They approached a sponsor in Las Vegas who agreed with the concept and hired a production crew to form a company and explore the idea.”

“So, the movie is about you?” Kathleen asked.

“Not really,” I said.

“The Executive Producer, who put up the money for the project, became a patron of Nate’s art and has purchased some of his photos. He insisted that the movie not be about Nate, but could use Nate as a resource for the process he uses and the way he relates to models,” Adrienne said.

“Oh, then it won’t be a movie they let children into, will it?” Kathleen laughed.

“Definitely not,” Adrienne smiled. “That was how Nate and I met. The Executive Producer also sponsored my sojourn in the United States several years ago and said he would dearly love an art piece that featured me. Nate and I worked together on how to fulfill the desire and in the process fulfilled a few of each other’s desires. I followed him home like a lost puppy and he was kind enough to put a collar on me.”

She proudly lifted her head so Kathleen and Damien could see her black and sparkling collar.

“Nate, you amaze me at every turning,” Kathleen said.

“And me,” Damien agreed. “Both Bridget and Daniel brought their art photos to the theatre to show to their colleagues. Both incredible works. Adrienne, as much as we are able, the theatre is supporting Nate’s work here in Stratford by sending people to him for portraits and by shuffling off a bunch of old and tattered costumes and props that we don’t have room to store.”

“Oh, that will fit with the Attic Allure style wonderfully,” Adrienne said. “I hope something will jump out that will inspire a new photo of me.”

“My sweet, I’ve no doubt that we will uncover another treasure,” I said. “So, Damien and Kathleen, now you have the details that will allow you to either quell any gossip or inflame it. But for the next two weeks, Adrienne will be seen frequently in the company of our family members—one at a time or all at once or in any combination.”

“With that beautiful collar, I don’t think the rumors will need inflaming,” Kathleen said. “Adrienne, is there a chance we could go out for tea sometime and just chat about what your life is like?”

Adrienne turned to me and raised an eyebrow. I nodded.

“Nate and his family are my first priority,” she said. “But I’m delighted to meet and spend time with his friends.”

“How about acting? Are you available to audition?”

“No, I’m afraid not. A job like that would interfere with the performance of my other duties when I am with Nate and his family.”


Adrienne was like a walking advertisement for Attic Allure. In many ways, Stratford is not a city. It is huge by Tenbrook standards, though I’m sure Chicagoans and Los Angelenos would consider it quaint. But in certain circles, the rumor mill is as fast as in Tenbrook. Scarcely a day went by without someone coming into the store and asking about a studio appointment. I think some of them came simply hoping to catch a glimpse of Adrienne.

And I did take pictures of her. When she saw the picture of Min, she got very excited.

“Our sponsor would love to have a picture of me made up like that,” she said. “I’m sure there are actors in Hollywood who would want one if they saw this.”

“The makeup isn’t my design or anything. I just assisted. I loved doing the photography and helping Min remove her makeup. I could probably do something like the black and white tracery, but not a character like Min the Gold,” I said.

“Will you be able to do one when you get back to Chicago?”

“I think Leanne and I will want to collaborate on some more of these. She has quite a sketchbook of designs. And I hope I’ll get better at putting the makeup on. I’m taking a class in it this fall.”

“I’ll have a wonderful excuse to come to Chicago, then. As soon as you can arrange something, I will come to be your model.”

“Right now, I’d like to try you in this fairy gown. I think it was used for a fairy in A Midsummer Night’s Dream, or something like it. I think you’ll look ethereal.”

“Please dress me up as you wish.”

That was a pleasant task that took all day. First, I had to undress her. And Ronda had several ideas about how to dress and undress our pet. I’d only made a rule against intercourse in the studio. I watched the two women together and decided that whatever they were doing wasn’t intercourse, so moving a more comfortable couch into the dressing room so they could comfortably sixty-nine was not breaking the rules.

And eventually, I did get some sweet pictures of Adrienne as a fairy princess.


Our big event of the week was Toni’s birthday on Wednesday. It was hard to believe our little girl was two years old. The playgroup at the daycare center had a little party and then the family and Adrienne had a nice party in the late afternoon.

It was Adrienne’s first time in our apartment and she seemed a little nervous.

“What is it, pet?” I asked.

“I’m just worried about it being okay for me to be here,” she said. “This is a family time. I might be better kept separate from the family. I’m your mistress. I live apart and while I love being with any one of you—or sometimes two—it feels strange to be in a place where you are family,” she said.

“We love having you with us,” I said. “Are you sure you wouldn’t consider becoming a member of our family?”

“It is so kind of you to offer that, master,” she said. “I am part of the family, I guess, but as a pet, not as a girlfriend or partner. I know you will always take care of me and I love you for it. But I really wouldn’t fit as a real family member.”

“Adrienne, I love you as more than a pet. I would certainly not do some of the things we do—most of the things we do—with a four-footed animal. But if you would like me to take you back to the hotel, I will.”

“I can find my own way. I just love seeing little Toni,” she said.

“Good!” Patricia broke in. “I’m claiming Saturday with our special pet. Toni and I want to do something different, and maybe go to a show Saturday evening. Did you know they have a cry room, so if Toni gets cranky we can take her there and let her go to sleep.”

“Oh, Patricia, I would love to spend the day with you and Toni. I’ll do anything you’d like.”

“Who knows, pet. I might like something different Saturday.” Patricia reached up and kissed Adrienne softly.

I believe Adrienne was floating when she walked back to the hotel.


We were all excited about Beth coming home on Saturday. She pulled up in front of the store in a new red Oldsmobile Cutlass convertible. She revved the engine to let us know she’d arrived and jumped out of the car to come in. Anna called for me. Patricia and Toni were out with Adrienne and Ronda came to the front of the store with me for Beth to make her entrance.

She was tan and svelte. Her hair was lighter than it had been and hung in tangles from the wind in the convertible. Her sunglasses made her look like a Hollywood star.

“What a funky little place!” she said as she entered. Then she rushed to me and kissed me, then did cheek kisses with both Ronda and Anna.

“It’s so good to have you back,” I said. “Shall I get your bags?”

“Sure, thanks. I assume there’s a room for me in the apartment,” she said. Did she say ‘room for her’ or ‘a room for her?’

I went to out to admire her car with her and pick up two large suitcases.

“I just had to have a car in Vegas. Everything is miles away. So, I decided, why not get a dream car. I’m not spending money on anything else. The club paid me and provided a stipend for food and lodging. It’s a wonder I don’t weigh fifty pounds more with all they tried to feed me,” she said as we walked into the store and headed for the stairs up to the apartment.

“Oh, the Attic Allure continues right up into the apartment,” she said.

I think she was referring to the way we had it furnished. Other than the beds, pretty much everything was second hand. She immediately stuck her head into each of the bedrooms and stopped at the spare room at the end.

“This one looks empty. I’ll have to get some decent furniture, but otherwise it will be fine.”

“I take it you don’t plan to join the rest of us in the family bed,” I said.

“It’s a little sudden to jump into an orgy,” she said. “I’ve been gone for four months. Give me some time to adjust.”

“That makes sense. No one is trying to rush you. We’ve just missed you,” I said.

“What show can we see tonight?” she asked.

“Patricia and Adrienne are going to see a new show called The Architect and the Emperor of Assyria. I have no idea what it’s about. I’m sure I can get tickets if you’d like to see it.”

“There’s no reason to be in Stratford without theatre,” she said brightly.

I was beginning to wonder if she was on something. I called over to the box office and reserved two tickets. I knew Ronda and Anna were planning a quiet night at home.

That started all of us moving a lot faster than we’d been accustomed to the past couple of weeks. I showed Beth the new studio and she did have nice things to say about the new color pictures. She said Starr would definitely need new photos before fall.


After the show, I took Elizabeth over to the pub and met several members of the cast. Damien was directing this show, as well, and Kathleen was with him. She quickly attached herself to Elizabeth and started chatting about the performances in Las Vegas. When we left, Beth and I agreed to meet Damien and Kathleen for dinner on Monday night.

Back at the apartment, I finally got to really kiss Beth. We’d had several short pecks on lips and cheeks, but this was the first time I really settled in with her for a serious kiss. We spent about fifteen minutes on the couch and then Beth stood up.

“I think I still like kissing you,” she said. “Maybe I’ll be ready for more after our date Monday. Goodnight, Nate.” She went to the bedroom she’d claimed and left me in the living room.

Yes. Things were definitely different. She was faster to move into intimate girlfriend mode the first time we met. I guess I understood, though. We’d been living very different lives the past few months. In fact, most of a year.

I peeked in on Toni and saw that she and Patricia had decided to spend the night with Adrienne. I checked the master bedroom and Anna and Ronda were entwined together. I was sure they wouldn’t mind if I joined them, but they looked so sweet together that I decided to just go to sleep in the guest room.

I was up in the morning before anyone else, and went to the studio to print some of the photos I’d taken of Adrienne this week.


Elizabeth got a ticket for the Sunday matinee of Hedda Gabler. She didn’t ask if anyone else wanted to go. When Patricia and Toni got home, they hadn’t yet seen Beth. When she finally got home, she was happy to see them and apologized for not thinking of asking anyone else to go.

“I’ve been used to doing everything on my own,” she said. “Catching a matinee, going out to a club after my schtick, dinner in a restaurant. It was the only way I could keep from being lonely. Rose was really wonderful, but she works about five times as hard as I did. I had a fifteen minute entr’acte that was the same every night. I wasn’t required to stay after I was done, so while Rose and the girls were out dancing their tushies off in the second act, I just left and had dinner or went to a club. I didn’t even think about anyone else being available to go with me.”

“I hope we’ll all get used to things,” I said. “Why don’t you girls all relax and enjoy the evening getting reacquainted. I’m going to go visit Adrienne for a while. Don’t wait up.”

Maybe I was being a little harsh by showing Beth that I could just go off by myself, too. But I really wanted to see Adrienne. She’d only be here for another week and we were all excited to spend time with her. Well, except Beth. I wasn’t sure if she’d spend any time with Adrienne or not.


“Do you think it will work to come out to LA the last week of August?” Adrienne asked as we sat to go over the schedule. “The production is slated to start shooting that week and they’d like to have you there.”

“What is taking them so long to get started? They had it cast back in May,” I said. I didn’t know how things worked.

“They have to book time on the soundstage for filming,” Adrienne explained. “Lyle was still shooting another film and Lorna has a short coming up starting next week. Once the actors are hired, the production team has to figure out a shooting schedule that will accommodate them all. The only one who isn’t a working actress with other productions is Fran, and I understand she’s had another offer and is having to work that schedule around the shooting schedule for Over Exposure. And, of course, the scenery company has to prepare the sets and have them ready to move onto the sound stage so there’s no delay in getting things switched from one to another.”

“It sounds so complicated,” I said. “What do they want me to do when I’m there?”

“Observe the scenes and make sure they’re being honest with the technical things. You know, the things that happen in the studio. They’d also like you to take a few production stills. If you can stand to do some more work, we’ll be able to use the studio set on the soundstage in the evening to take photos of a couple of actors who would like you to do shots of them. I’ll get processing set up for you so you can get transparencies the next day. I’ll also get you a darkroom so you can process black and white yourself,” she said.

“Are these clients even going to want black and white?” I asked.

“The color photos will need to go through a commercial lab. As a result, the actors will want to be very careful about what they are showing and how they appear, even in shots that you would consider discards. They don’t want some kinds of photos to be seen by anyone. When you are shooting black and white, they will be less concerned about that because you’ll have to destroy any shot they don’t want made public.”

“That’s going to be hard to do, but I understand the necessity. I haven’t done much shooting of public personages. I’m getting into that a bit with the actors at the theatre, but most of them don’t have the broad recognition that a movie actor would have. Will we have time for the two of us?”

“Oh, my wonderful master. I will be at your side all the time unless you send me away. I will be available to you at any time in any way. Just as now, you could tear my clothes from my body and take me in any way you want. You could do that, you know. Now.”

I hadn’t been rough with Adrienne at all since she arrived and I didn’t plan to get very rough this evening, but I had found that a little dominance and the surprise of a mild pain during our sex were real turn-ons for her.

I reached for the neck of her gown and tore it open from top to bottom. I pulled it off her shoulders and quickly wrapped it around her arms behind her. It was as effective as using a rope in her hands.

“Now I have you to do what I want with,” I said. “I want you on your knees, pet. I want you sucking my cock in your cute little mouth. I’ll decide whether to come in your mouth later. I might want to come in your bottom.”

“Yes, master,” she gasped as she dropped to her knees. I stripped off my clothes and pushed my cock into her mouth.

Of course, I couldn’t just fuck her mouth and fuck her ass without giving her any pleasure. Even though I shoved my cock into her mouth far enough to gag her a few times, and twisted her nipples beyond what I would find pleasurable, I wasn’t really a sadist. I used lube before I pressed my cock into her butt, holding onto her hair and smacking her bottom with my hand as I pounded into her. By the time I came, she was desperate to have an orgasm and I gave her one by slapping her bare pussy hard while I continued to plunge into her ass.

Then, I took her to the bath and washed and loved her. We cuddled in the bed and I petted her and kissed her. She fawned over me and kissed me all over and we made love.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.