F/Stop - Cover

F/Stop

Copyright© 2023 by aroslav

Chapter 14: Mile High

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 14: Mile High - Photographer Nate Hart is halfway through his sophomore year in college and has had another round of fights with his local draft board and the crooked ex-constable who is using the Selective Service as a cover for his personal vendettas. The rest of this year will be packed with learning, models, and life with his girlfriends. And adjusting to Beth’s long absences.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory  

AFTER A QUIET NIGHT, just holding Adrienne as we slept, I was out at the airport by nine. Adrienne accompanied me to the gate and gave me a deep kiss before I was ushered down the jetway onto the plane.

“Oh, my! Welcome aboard, Mr. Hart,” Missy said when I entered. “I had no idea you’d be on my flight today.”

“The pleasure is mine, Missy.” I had no idea how stewardesses rotated on their flights and hadn’t checked the card she’d given me. I thought maybe Missy was always the first class stewardess between LA and Chicago.

The seats in first class were all facing the same direction on this flight and Missy showed me to my seat, 2B. She looked at a chart and told me no one was booked into 2A so I was welcome to move if I wanted. That was good. Too bad I wouldn’t have a cute girl sitting across from me. This time, however, I took my camera out of the case before Missy put it in the bin and took my hat. She was back a minute later with a champagne glass, but it was filled with orange juice.

“Our morning mimosa, sir. You’ll enjoy this.”

It was bubbly. She told me it was orange juice and champagne. Wow! Drinking at ten in the morning. Hollywood had corrupted me.

Once we were airborne and everyone had another round of drinks, Missy perched on the arm of the aisle seat to talk to me.

“Did you take any good pictures while you were in LA?” she asked, attempting to conceal a smirk.

“Oh, yes. Did you know they can develop and print photos overnight in LA? I’m used to doing my own black and white processing, but getting that kind of turnaround on color was great,” I said.

“Did you take pictures of anyone other than Fran Carter?” she asked.

“Yes. But you know, I did pass Fran’s resume on to the director of our show and he screen tested and cast her.”

“Really? I mean, not that I doubted that you’d try to help her, but I didn’t think it would come to anything. Can you get me a part in a movie if I screw you in the lavatory?”

“Missy! We didn’t screw in the lavatory!” I declared in a hushed voice. Then I added, “We screwed in the limo last night, though.”

“You didn’t do it up here?” she said. “Um ... that means you aren’t a member of the Mile High Club.”

“What’s that?”

“That’s people who have had sex in an airplane. Maybe I’ll have to help you out.”

“Um ... Maybe I could just take your picture.”

“I saw the kind of pictures you took of Fran. We might as well screw while we’re at it. The question is, Are your pictures any good?”

“Most people seem to think so. The envelope you stowed for me with my camera case has two of my most recent in it.”

“Can I see?”

“Sure.”

She jumped up and opened the bin, carefully removing the envelope. She handed it to me. I opened it and pulled the 12x18 print of Adrienne out. Behind it was the print of Fran in the airplane. Missy sat down in the seat next to me and looked at each of the pictures.

“She’s stunning,” she said, pointing to Adrienne.

“Yes. She made the trip to LA a real pleasure. She’s my personal assistant. Went to every meeting with me and really helped a lot on the script,” I said.

“Nate, the truth is that I doubted you were a professional photographer or actually involved with a movie. When you didn’t call me, I figured you were hiding out and didn’t want the truth to be known. But you were with her, weren’t you?”

I just nodded.

“And you still had time to do Fran in the limo?”

“With Adrienne,” I sighed, remembering the excitement of fucking in the back of a limo.

“Okay. After lunch.”

“What?”

“I only have four people up here in first on this trip. The real season starts in two weeks. All of a sudden Memorial Day comes and everyone wants to go on vacation. We’ll have full flights every day until Labor Day. So, after I serve lunch to my four passengers, I’ll pose for you to photograph. And stuff.”

She handed me the photos and got up to check on her other three passengers. There was an older woman in 1D and two business men sitting together in row three, hashing out plans for some huge financial deal, from the scraps of conversation I heard when one raised his voice. I spent a few minutes looking at the two photos I was taking home. The picture of Fran, looking ravished with her blouse open and a cigarette in hand as she looked out the window, was a great picture. It was definitely an Attic Allure photo, only in color. I guessed I’d need to open the Attic Allure tag for color images, too. Especially when I turned to the picture of Adrienne.

What a beautiful woman. I loved her in her own way. But I was glad she wasn’t a girlfriend living with us. Paying an adequate amount of attention to her could be exhausting. Knowing she was looking out for my interests in LA, though, was really a relief. She was a quiet and submissive slave when we were alone, but she could be a real bulldog with others. The respect actors paid her at the premiere spoke volumes.

I put the pictures back in their envelope and Missy put it with my camera case. I enjoyed the lunch of Chicken Provençal and roasted vegetables she served. She gave me a glass of white wine she called Pinot Gris. I think I liked the red wine better. I had coffee and was relaxing after the meal as Missy cleared everyone’s trays and served another round of drinks. I choked back a laugh when I heard the lady in the front row start to snore.

Missy looked over at the other passengers from the aisle and then motioned to me.

“Bring your camera,” she mouthed. I got up and followed her forward into the galley. She pulled curtains across behind us. “This is as private as it gets,” she whispered. “Do you think you can get a good picture of me here where I work?”

“I’m sure of it. You’re really quite beautiful and the uniform looks great on you.”

She had taken her jacket off to serve us and wore an apron. The last time she came through, though, she was back in the full uniform with the jacket and the little pillbox hat.

In the galley area, I was able to back up across the aisle to the door of the aircraft and take a full-length photo of her in the galley. She picked up different things to hold in her hand, but the best was a tray of drinks. I assumed these would be for when we finished the photos.

“This is really beautiful,” I said. “I loved the look without the jacket, too. Can we start by unbuttoning a few buttons?”

“Whatever you want, Nate,” she said as she licked her lips. She didn’t move to unbutton the jacket, so I stepped up to her and started undoing them. She just stood there and lifted her face to mine with her eyes closed. I kissed her. Just a little, but long enough that I got all the buttons undone. Then I stepped back.

The jacket was open down the middle and I could see the inside curve of her breasts. I knew she’d been wearing a blouse and a bra when she was serving us.

“You definitely made some improvements on the uniform,” I said as I raised the camera and fired off another shot. She shifted positions and the jacket opened almost all the way to her nipples. I took another shot.

Missy was about five-five, but wore a kind of platform heel that raised her up a good two inches. I would guess that really high heels or spikes would be hard to negotiate for three or four hours in a flight. She had short dark hair and deep brown eyes. She’d refreshed her makeup and lipstick, so the next time I kissed her, I tried not to smear it. I slid a hand under the lapel of her jacket until I’d moved it off her shoulder, then I dragged my hand down to cup a really nice boob. A little more than a handful, as they say. Any more is wasted.

“Coffee, tea, or me?” she whispered as our lips parted.

“I think I’ve had enough to drink,” I said. “Perhaps I could nibble a little.”

“Please do.”

I dipped my head to suck on a rosy nipple as the jacket fell off her other arm. I caught it and looked behind me for a place to put it. She pointed at a hook where I saw her blouse and bra hanging. I turned back with the camera raised and saw her lift the drink tray. Beautiful service with a smile. She rearranged the tray a little and then held it so her right boob was sitting on it.

“I repeat the offer,” she said.

“Yes. Definitely, you,” I said. She set the tray down and I put the camera beside it. The next kiss was unbridled lust. I fondled her breasts as we kissed and she had a hand on my cock as she worked on my zipper. The zipper on my new gray suit was really getting a workout. I reached behind Missy to caress her butt and in the process, found the zipper of her skirt. It fell to the floor and my hands found her bare butt.

“I got rid of the panty hose when I took off the bra and blouse,” she said.

Good! I lifted her by her butt cheeks and set her on the counter, then pushed her knees out and got my head right into her dark thatch. It didn’t take long to find her creamy center. I could reach up and play with her nips as I ate her out. She started to squeal and was suddenly muffled. I glanced up and saw she’d stuffed a dish towel in her mouth and was holding it there as she came on my tongue.

I let up after I’d thoroughly explored her insides with my fingers and she returned to kissing me. I backed away and she slid off the counter to focus on fishing my cock out of my pants. She had a condom at hand, right there on the counter. It was on my cock in a second. She turned toward the counter and bent forward.

We didn’t really need any verbal instructions at this point. I lined up with the pussy beneath that beautiful ass and shoved my cock in. She was tight and wet and hot. I started to saw in and out as I reached around her. One hand found her clit and the other hand found her boob. I started working on both of them as I bounced off her soft butt. She stuffed the dish towel back in her mouth, just in time. When her pussy started vibrating and clamping on my cock, I unleashed.

As we came down, I withdrew and she turned to kiss me some more. A bell rang and a light lit on the galley wall.

“I need to get back to work,” she said, grabbing her skirt and pulling it up. “Now you’re officially a member of the Mile High Club. I’m laying over in Chicago for the weekend. Can we get together again?”

“Why don’t you come to my studio tomorrow afternoon and I’ll take more pictures of you. You’ve shown me your galley. I’ll show you my darkroom,” I said.

“I’ll bring something for you to snack on again,” she whispered as she put her arms in the sleeves of her jacket. She opened a cubby and shoved her blouse, bra, and pantyhose in it, then started buttoning her jacket. She kissed me again. “You need to go back to your seat now. I’ll give you my Chicago number and you can tell me when and where to be tomorrow.”

I went back to my seat and put my camera away. Missy came through the cabin and helped everyone put away the things they had out during the flight. She smiled at me and got me my hat. She got the hats of the two businessmen and a light jacket for the woman. She gave instructions for landing and in fifteen minutes we were on the runway.

I wasn’t in a rush to get off the plane. The two businessmen crowded in front of the woman in 1D to be the first ones off the plane. She looked at me to see if I was going to shove past her, too, but I just stayed seated and she sniffed and left the airplane. By that time, the entire back of the plane was in the aisle and I just stayed there waiting until they’d all filed past. Then I stood to get my camera case and photo envelope.

Missy came to me and I pulled her into a deep kiss. Then I handed her my card with 1:00 Saturday written on it. She smiled.

“I’ll be there with bells on. And nothing else.”

I patted her butt and left the plane.


“Wow! Who is the sharp clothes horse?” Anna asked at the gate when I came in from the jetway.

“This is nice!” Ronda agreed, feeling the flannel of my suit.

“Unca Nate!” Toni said. I caught the little girl in my arms as I bent to kiss her mother. Anna and Ronda got kisses, too.

“Adrienne said my suit looked like it came from Goodwill. Which it did. And she said I’d need a tux for the premiere, so I got one of those, too. And went to the premiere of the Beatles’ Let It Be. Lots of adventures.”

“By the smell of your face, I’d guess there were some recent adventures,” Ronda said as she licked my lips.

Out the corner of my eye, I saw the flight crew leaving and Missy look my direction.


I got home and had a nice evening with my girlfriends and my little girl. It included a lot of dancing, and not just with Toni. Dancing had become a form of celebration in our house and we all did it. So far, none of our neighbors had complained, so I guess we were being reasonably quiet.

“You should have pointed her out to us in the airport!” Ronda said when I’d told about my encounter with Missy and membership in the Mile High Club.

“I was busy kissing you and cuddling Toni,” I laughed. “She definitely saw us, though. I wonder if she’ll still dare to come to the studio tomorrow.”

“Maybe I should join you as your assistant,” Ronda suggested.

“I’m sure she’d turn around and run,” I said. “If that’s what you want, though, we could have some fun with it.”

“We’re not mean,” Patricia said. “We don’t want to scare her away. We want to see the pictures.”

“I’ll definitely shoot one roll of black and white so I can process a print right away. I’ll need to take some color photos, too, though. I can’t believe I could just hand a roll of film to the doorman late at night and he handed me back a box of slides the next morning. And the print was ready in a few hours. Now I have all kinds of questions for my professors and there’s no school.”

I laid the photos of Adrienne and Fran on the table and my girlfriends looked at them carefully, pointing out different features, not of the photos, but of the girls.

“You really hadn’t just drilled her senseless before this photo?” Anna asked, pointing at Fran. “She looks like she’s just recovering from a monster orgasm and possibly a butt fuck.”

“No. She’s just a very good actress. I think seeing this photo, and having seen Fran in the seat on the way out, was what inspired Missy to such wild behavior on the plane to Chicago. She saw us just after we’d taken that picture and suggested we use the lavatory to pull ourselves together. I wasn’t expecting Fran to pull me in with her.”

“But if you did Fran in the lav, then you were already a member of the Mile High Club.”

“Apparently, it only counts if you have intercourse. Blowjobs don’t count. And I’m sorry to say that Fran didn’t get off during that encounter. She just said I could owe her one.”

“Which you paid back in the limo,” Ronda said. “I wish it had been me you and Adrienne were paying attention to.”

“She’ll come to Stratford for a while this summer,” I said. “It’s always possible that I’ll need to go back to LA once they start filming. If so, I’ll take you with me.”

“Hmm. I’d go,” Anna suggested, “but I think I’d scare Adrienne too much for you to have fun.”

“You do scare her,” I said, “but I think she is more in love with you than any of the rest of us.”

“Well, it’s time for you to take these three horny girls to bed,” Patricia said. “We need to make sure your performance is up to par before we send you to satisfy the lustful needs of your stewardess.”

At that, we headed for bed and I did my best to satisfy my girlfriends’ lustful needs. If satisfying Missy proved impossible, I wasn’t sorry about it.


Missy arrived promptly at one o’clock. She entered the studio cautiously and looked around.

“You have a studio in a storeroom?” she asked.

“We call it our props closet. Come over and look at the gallery and I’ll point out how we use them.”

She approached the gallery wall and gradually moved closer as I pointed out how we’d found this or that prop in the props closet and which costumes came from our costume rack. She started to breathe easier and inched closer to me. Finally, she turned to me and kissed me.

“I don’t know what I’m so worried about,” she said. “I came here hoping to have sex with you ... again. Your props closet shouldn’t have spooked me.”

“It’s understandable. A very common first reaction to seeing all the junk we have back here. My assistants actually stay on top of what’s here and collect more stuff. They recycle things that have already been used enough. It happens that they set up a new scene on the stage area that I really like. I’ll have to ask them where they got things when I come in on Tuesday.”

“Um ... At the airport ... I knew you were involved because I saw you kiss your entourage when I took you to the plane on Monday. But ... You have a baby?”

“My goddaughter, but every bit as important to me as if she were my own. Her father was my best friend,” I said.

“Was?”

“Killed in Vietnam. Since then, well, his wife and I got together and my other girlfriends just took her in. She was one of my first models when I started Attic Allure.”

“Other girlfriends ... The others at the airport?”

“And one who is currently working in Las Vegas. She’s a comedienne doing an entr’acte in a show down there.”

“And they know and don’t mind that you’re fooling around with me?”

“They wanted to come and play, too, but we decided that might overwhelm you. So, you’re stuck with just me.”

“I hope to get stuck by you. You probably don’t believe this, but I don’t do this all the time—I mean initiate guys into the Mile High Club or meet them on my weekend. I know I come off as being really loose and like I must sleep with guys indiscriminately. I don’t. But ... Maybe more than ground girls.”

“Missy, I don’t condemn anyone for their lifestyle if it isn’t hurting others. My mother always says, she was called to minister, not to judge. My job’s a little different than hers, but I still wasn’t appointed judge over others. God knows, I can’t hold up my lifestyle as an example of holy living.”

“It’s always different for men,” she sighed. “Men can do whatever they want and they’re studs. If women do that, they’re sluts. I’ve been in the air for four years and sometimes, I just want to have a connection with a nice guy I can let loose with.”

“I hope I’m nice enough for you,” I said.

I led her to the set. The girls had located a living room backdrop and a big overstuffed loveseat.

“Let’s get a couple of pictures with you just sitting and relaxing. We’ll invent a scene as we go. First come over here behind the privacy screen for a minute. I’d like to adjust your makeup a little.”

“You just change a girl’s makeup for her?”

“When you look in a mirror, you can see how beautiful your face is and highlight features you want people to notice, or hide features you want them to ignore. But the mirror isn’t a camera lens. The camera sees you differently. I can adjust your makeup so the camera highlights those features you want noticed and hides the features you want ignored.”

“Uh ... Okay. Somehow that seems more intimate than if we just laid down on the couch and screwed.”

“Missy, my dear, I am going to be far more intimate with you than any man before. But I’ll be no more intimate than you want me to be.”

I got her makeup adjusted just a little and then we started making photos. I shot with both the Hasselblad in black and white, and with the Nikon in color.

Before long, Missy got some of the things she was really looking forward to. We’d stopped taking pictures on the airplane before she was completely naked. We didn’t stop there this time. I got her fully naked, amidst many caresses and kisses. I positioned her on and around the loveseat, then got her positioned where I thought I’d get a great photo. I had to position differently for the Hasselblad and the Nikon, but I had her sprawled on her back with her butt on the back of the seat and her head on the arm. In this position, gravity did wonderful things for the slight sag in her boobs. They rounded nicely and she looked wanton.

“You know, in this position, you could just walk up to my face and stick your cock right down my throat,” she giggled. I took a picture and moved around behind the loveseat.

“That’s true,” I said. “But I’m too weak to do that. I haven’t had my snack yet.”

With that, I got my face between her legs and started licking her upturned pussy. She squealed and nearly rose off the sofa.

“Oh, God! I don’t have anything to put in my mouth. I’ll make too much noise!” she said.

“You like to make noise when you get excited, don’t you?” I asked as I continued to lick. I inserted a finger to probe for the top of her vagina.

“Yes! Yes! It excites me so much. But I always try to muffle myself because it’s embarrassing.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.