F/Stop - Cover

F/Stop

Copyright© 2023 by aroslav

Chapter 12: The Plot

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Plot - Photographer Nate Hart is halfway through his sophomore year in college and has had another round of fights with his local draft board and the crooked ex-constable who is using the Selective Service as a cover for his personal vendettas. The rest of this year will be packed with learning, models, and life with his girlfriends. And adjusting to Beth’s long absences.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory  

ADRIENNE WAS A SIGHT to behold. And her apartment was as beautiful as she was. It was a penthouse, being on the third floor at the top of her building. It looked out over the street and was not nearly as grandiose a building as I expected. But the apartment, when I was able to look at it, was incredible.

It took a few minutes to focus on the apartment because when Adrienne opened the door, she swept me into her arms and into a kiss that drove all thoughts from my mind except the sexy girl in my arms. My bags scarcely got in through the door before it closed behind me. Adrienne seemed shorter than I remembered her, then I realized she was barefoot. She was wearing a simple negligee that I could see right through. And what I saw was simply delicious. She had shoes sitting by the door, so I quickly kicked mine off. She left my bags in the hall and led me further into the apartment.

“I hope you like it!” she said. “It’s really perfect for me. I’m well-provided for, and this is an expensive property, but it is as much as I could possibly need. I am active in the community and often hold small parties, never more than a dozen people. My dining room is small, but I can entertain a couple for dinner. If you would like to meet at dinner with one or two of your associates, I could have a meal on the table—or if I’m with you and cannot cook, there is a caterer just a few blocks from here that I can call on at a moment’s notice. Oh, please tell me you like it, Nate.”

“Adrienne, sweetheart! Your apartment is as lovely as you are! It is so much better than staying in a stuffy hotel. You know, I can bill the company for my lodging this week. They’ll pay you for putting up with me,” I laughed.

“As if anyone would need to pay me to put up with you. Oh, Nate, I am so glad you’ve come to visit me,” she said, kissing me again. “Oh! I started a bath running for you when Samuel called to say you were on your way up. I need to turn off the water before it overflows!”

She ran past the kitchen and down a narrow hall to what I assumed must be the bedroom and bath. In a moment, she was back and pulling me along with her down the hall.

“Come, my lover, my master dear. Let your Fifi take your clothes and get you into a nice relaxing bath after your long airplane ride.” She began removing my clothes, which I gladly let her do. “Was the trip exhausting? Did you have food? I have dinner cooking. It will be ready when you finish with your bath. Or I can turn it off and join you in the tub if that is your preference.”

“You overwhelm me, my Fifi. I am content to rest in your arms wherever you are happy. I do appreciate the bath as I feel a little sticky from the flight. I’ll tell you all about it over dinner. It was an experience I did not expect. Perhaps a quick bath is better than a long and involved one. I think that when I have you naked in my arms, I will want you to stay there the rest of the evening.”

“Is the water okay?”

I put a foot in and found it was perfect, and absolutely filled with bubbles. I should put bubble bath on a shopping list to share with my girlfriends.

“It’s perfect.”

“I’ll go prepare the appetizer while you bathe. I have such a wonderful dinner prepared for you!”

I breathed a deep sigh when I was submerged in the bubbles. It was really nice. This had been a stimulating day. I’d held each of my lovers through the night and most of the morning, then boarded a first class jet airplane across the country. I found a seatmate who was far more of a mate than I expected. I was eager to get the slides I’d taken of her developed, but I hadn’t even finished the roll of film yet. I’d gotten distracted feeling her up and getting a blowjob in the lavatory.

Then there was Missy, the flight attendant. She’d given me a note that included her phone number and flight schedule so I’d know when she was in town. And she’d made sure I knew her breasts were all natural.

Then the relaxing limousine ride with Chrystal from the airport. She’d outlined my schedule for the next three days, including meals with the producer and director. She wanted to be sure I expected my associate to attend meetings and meals with me, and I’d assured her that she would be an asset.

Then being basically swept off my feet by Adrienne, stripped, and deposited in a relaxing bath. I was nearly ready to fall asleep. It was close to ten o’clock in Chicago. I needed to call home and tell my family I’d arrived.

Adrienne interrupted my reverie just as I was about to fade off to sleep in the tub. She opened the drain and then had me stand so she could rinse the bubbles off me. She did a quick taste test on my cock to make sure it was well-rinsed, then wrapped me in a towel that was easily twice the size of any I owned. When I was dry, she handed me a nice satiny bathrobe that fit perfectly. I wondered how often Adrienne entertained men in her little apartment.

I quickly called home and my girlfriends all wanted to say hello to Adrienne. We shared the receiver between us so we could both hear and respond.

“Adrienne, it’s Anna,” my girlfriend said. I felt Adrienne come to attention next to me.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Nate has the appearance of being far more sophisticated and worldly than he is. He may be far advanced in his relationships with us and with you, but in many ways, he is naïve, especially in matters like the movie business. You are the only one we can depend on to help him and protect him from others who might become predators. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress. I will do my best to protect my master and keep him from the predators in the movie studio. I understand.”

“Good. Then we understand each other.”

I told my girlfriends I loved them and hung up. Adrienne shivered and I wrapped her in my arms.

“Are you okay, Fifi?” I asked gently.

“Yes, master. Um ... Nate. I’m sorry to have been momentarily distracted. Mistress Anna ... I think I might be in love with her. As a good slave for her mistress. But she scares me just a little.”

“She will never hurt you if you are acting in good faith,” I said. I knew Anna had threatened Adrienne with bodily harm if she hurt anyone in our family. I soothed my pet and kissed her head.

“Yes. I am sure of that,” Adrienne said. “Sit here, my lover. I have prepared an appetizer of broiled stuffed oysters.”

Oysters? I’d never eaten one. I’d heard they were pretty slimy, but when Adrienne popped one in my mouth it basically melted there. She called them ‘stuffed’ oysters, but as far as I could tell, they were stuffed with garlic butter and sprinkled with breadcrumbs before being broiled. And they were delicious. Dad would love them! I’d put that on my list.

“You know, they say oysters are a kind of aphrodisiac for men. They make a man hard. Here, have another,” she said as she fed me.

My personal opinion was that the nearly naked beauty across from me was all I needed to be hard. Now that all the preliminaries were out of the way, I felt fully free to simply appreciate my pet and look at her. She smiled and fed me another oyster.

She cleared away the oyster shells and set a small plate with meatloaf on it in front of me.

“A terrine de foie gras is time-consuming to make and makes enough to feed an entire dinner party,” Adrienne explained. “But my butcher makes one or two up each month and I purchased enough to have with you, my love.”

I had no idea what foie gras was, but it wasn’t like any meatloaf I’d ever had. It was more like that sandwich spread Dad liked in his lunch called Braunschweiger. Wouldn’t call it my favorite thing, but it was an interesting experience.

“The entrée needs to be cooked just before it is served,” she explained. “It only takes a few minutes, so please let me pour you a glass of wine. This is a Napa Valley Pinot Noir and, I’m sad to say, rivals any of the wines produced in France.”

She poured my glass of wine and I silently checked my body to make sure I wasn’t over indulging. I’d had two glasses of champagne and a glass of wine on the airplane, but that was all several hours ago. I sipped from the glass of heaven and was glad they hadn’t offered such a fine selection on the airplane. I’d never have gotten off.

I could hear the pan sizzling on the stove and smell the delightful aroma of steak searing. In all it took about ten minutes before Adrienne brought two perfectly beautiful plates of meat to the table. They were accompanied by glazed whole carrots, and a baked casserole I thought contained potatoes. The meat had been sliced about a quarter-inch thick and had some kind of sauce striped over it. I couldn’t have asked for a better looking or smelling meal in the finest restaurant.

The carrots looked like they’d just been brought in from the garden. They still had a couple of inches of the green top on them. They sparkled with the glaze. The casserole had a crispy brown crust on top.

“Please, tell me about what I’m eating,” I said. “I’ve never seen anything quite like this.”

“First, we have the filet mignon, cooked medium rare, and striped with Bordelaise,” she said. I took a bite of the melt-in-your-mouth tender meat. “It is accompanied by pan glazed carrots and potato celeriac gratin. Celeriac is celery root, peeled, boiled, and sliced to be interspersed with layers of sliced potatoes. The layers are interspersed with tomato sauce and the whole is topped with grated cheese and placed under the broiler.”

“This is an incredible feast,” I said. “Every flavor is so intense. How did you ever learn to cook all this?”

Adrienne laughed a little and blushed.

“Your praise is making my panties wet,” she said. “Oops! I’m not wearing panties!”

“Your talk is making my cock hard. And I’m not wearing panties either. I’m not going to let all your hard work go to waste, though. This tastes far too good to set it aside.”

“I am a spoiled little rich girl,” she said. “My sponsor has made sure that I have all I could possibly want in life, though until I met you, a few of my more carnal needs were going unfulfilled. He told me that idle hands were a hazard to all and I should find something that I could do and become passionate about. I chose to learn to cook. I read, as you know. And I do some writing as well. Not that you would recognize. I’m not famous. But I read a description of a seduction dinner by Celeste Mogador Countess de Chabrillon. She was a prostitute turned author and theatre empresario whose novels of courtesans and memoirs created an incredible scandal in France. She came some later than the Marquis de Sade, publishing the memoirs in the 1850s.”

“This dinner description must have been an incredible inspiration to you. I think you have succeeded in your seduction, my Fifi.”

“We have still the crème brûlée, sir,” she responded.

She cleared the dishes from the table, insisting that I stay seated while she served me. I could see into the kitchen and thoroughly enjoyed watching her body moving beneath the thin negligee. She was lovely. She put a kind of double decker coffee pot on the stove. Then she lit a blowtorch! I watched as she seared the tops of two individual casseroles. She poured two demitasses of coffee from the interesting pot, then brought it all to the table. I tasted yet another slice of heaven.

When we’d finished, she took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

“What about the dishes?” I asked.

“Marie will take care of them tomorrow. The best part of cooking is that I never have to clean up the mess!”

“You’ve given me an incredible treat, Adrienne. I want to give you a treat as well.”

She pushed my robe off my shoulders and it fell to the floor. I slid my hands under her negligee so I could caress her bare breasts at last.

“How may I serve you, master?” she asked.

“That meal has left me with just one more appetite,” I said.

“Really?” She sounded alarmed. “I will fix you whatever you’d like, sir!”

“The only thing that could possibly top that meal would be to eat you,” I said, pushing her onto the bed.

I didn’t give her more than an opportunity to squeak before I fell on top of her. I kissed her deeply, savoring the combined coffee and brûlée on our tongues. Then I lifted her gown and began kissing my way down her body, worshiping her breasts, and loving her navel. I pushed her legs apart and dipped my head between them, kissing her labia and then licking them apart. She was as sweet as I remembered. I could indeed feast on this dessert all night long.

“What shall I do, master?” she panted. “You make me feel so wonderful. How can I please you?”

“My sweet Adrienne, you are pleasing me with your body at this very moment. I am feasting on heaven’s sweetest treat. It would please me most if you relaxed and enjoyed this gift that your master has seen fit to bestow on you.”

“Oh, my master. How your Fifi loves you!”

With that, I pushed her legs back so I could fully get to her from her anus to her clit and back again. I probed her vagina with my tongue and then with my fingers. I rimmed her asshole and then pressed a thumb against it as she began crying out her orgasms, one after another. I just kept her going as long as I could until she screeched and stiffened under me, then went limp.

I crawled up next to her and held her in my arms as she slowly regained consciousness.

“Oh, my master. My kind and gentle master. Fifi does not deserve such kindness.”

“You deserve what I say you deserve,” I said. I’d replayed a lot of my previous conversations in my head. My time with Sylvia and with Cheryl. I knew a little more about what to say and do.

“Thank you, sir.”

“Now, are you too tired to go on? I would love to make love to you.”

“Please! Use me to fulfill all your desires.”

“My desires are few after such a satisfying meal. Open to me and let me in.”

Of course, it wasn’t quite as simple as that. Fifi grabbed a condom from her nightstand and got it on me, then she lay back and opened herself fully. I tried to take it easy getting into her, but I just slid in deeply all at once. She sighed, and I guess I did, too. After all the teasing on the airplane and looking at Adrienne all through dinner and then eating her to orgasms, I was so ready to have my cock sucked in by her pussy.

I kissed her as I began sliding in and out, moving from her lips to her nose to her chin to her eyes and back to her mouth for deep kisses. She rose to meet me as I thrust into her and I could once again feel the churning in my balls that heralded a massive climax.

“My Fifi, my Fifi,” I whispered. “I might need to make regular trips to Los Angeles, just to feel this wonderful feeling of being in you.”

“Come to me at any time. Or call me and I will be on the next airplane to you. May your pet come to visit you this summer?”

“Oh yes. But you will have to come and visit me in Canada. We’re headed up there in four weeks. Did you know I own a home and business in Stratford, Ontario?”

“How exciting. I can speak French up there!”

“I guess so. I haven’t heard much of it. But all the signs are in two languages.”

Adrienne picked up the pace of her thrusts and I met each one until I hit an overwhelming orgasm that left me limp, lying on top of her. I recalled myself to reality and rolled off her so I didn’t suffocate the poor girl. She breathed deeply.

We didn’t talk much, but did a lot of kissing, both of us playing with the idea of starting again.

“May I take your picture, Adrienne?”

“Where?”

“Right here with you in your bed. You look so beautiful here.”

“You may always take my picture. I am yours to command.”

I rolled out of bed and grabbed my camera case. I considered pulling the Hasselblad, but I had a partial roll of Kodachrome in the Nikon and if I shot it up, I might be able to send it in someplace tomorrow.

One wall of her room was glass with a double French door opening onto a balcony. Beyond the balcony, a tree grew and the streetlight filtered through the leaves into her room. I was going to need an exceptionally long exposure to capture this on the low speed film, but it was worth a try.

She looked incredible. I tried her in a couple of positions and smoothed her negligee out so she had the illusion of being partially covered. Then I found the picture and locked it in.

“I wish I had the facility to develop this. I think we’ll both want copies of this one.” Two of my photos of Adrienne hung in her living room and another in her bedroom. Other than that, she had some very nice art on her walls. No college dorm room posters for this girl.

“Oh, we can take care of that,” she said. “Let me give Samuel a call.”

Samuel? Oh, yeah. He was the doorman who guarded the entrance. I couldn’t believe he was still on duty down there.

“Samuel,” Adrienne said into her bedside phone. How many phones did she have in this apartment? “We have a roll of film that needs to be processed right away. What kind is it, Nate?”

“Kodachrome. 35mm slides.”

“Did you catch that? Yes, somebody must process overnight. Thank you!” She hung up.

“He’s on his way up to get the film. Um ... You should put your robe on before he gets here,” she giggled.

“I can’t believe you can get this processed overnight.”

“This city runs on film. You have industry contacts. In fact, I’ll tell Samuel you are in the industry and need this for a meeting tomorrow. They’ll get it turned around.”

“What do I need to tip him?”

“Samuel is our employee,” Adrienne said. “We residents treat him very well and he treats us very well. You can’t imagine how many times he’s come through with something I needed in the middle of cooking.”

The doorbell rang and I went to answer it with the roll of film in my hand. He had a bag for processing in his hand and deposited the film. He tore a stub off the envelope and handed it to me, wishing me a good night. Then he was gone.

I returned to the bedroom. Adrienne was still in bed, but she’d removed the nightie and lay there naked for my enjoyment. I certainly enjoyed it. I dropped the robe and crawled in beside her. We cuddled, kissed, and eventually, made love again before sleeping in each other’s arms.


When we went downstairs to meet the limo in the morning, Samuel handed me the film envelope with a box of slides in it. Amazing.

Speaking of amazing, Adrienne looked spectacular. I was wearing my suit with a white shirt and narrow tie. She wore an extremely sexy suit, made sexier by the midriff-baring blouse, short skirt, and six-inch high heels.

“Adrienne, this is my PA, Chrystal. Chrystal, my assistant, Adrienne.” Chrystal’s eyes were popped wide open as she waited for us to get in the limo before she did.

“It’s nice to meet you, um ... Adrienne. Are you in the industry?”

“Peripherally,” Adrienne answered. “I do some fashion and food consulting.”

“Adrienne is quite an accomplished chef. You wouldn’t believe the meal she served me last night.”

“Fascinating,” Chrystal said. Somehow, she made it sound serious. “We’ll get to the office in about half an hour,” she continued. “You know Bert and Frank, the writer and producer. Gene and Dave will be in and out. Adrienne, Gene is head of security and Dave is the production PA. Unlike me. I’m the PA strictly for the relationship with Attic Allure and Nate. Reg, the director, is tied up this morning with casting calls, but he’ll be in this afternoon.”

“Any idea what all they want on this trip?”

“They want to go over the storyline with you and have you punch holes in it,” Chrystal said. “They expect that when they’re off base, you’ll say ‘That couldn’t happen,’ or ‘He can’t do that with that film,’ or whatever. Then they’ve got some production problems they’re trying to work out. Holes in the script that have to be filled before they can start shooting. I’m pretty sure Reg will want you to sit in on some screen tests tomorrow. He’s kind of interested in finding out how the girls respond to a real-life situation.”


We got to the office at a few minutes before eleven. I guess no one starts work around here before then.

“Nate, it’s good to see you again,” Frank said. The producer was one of those guys who is always a ‘good to see you’ kind of guy. “Who is this beautiful creature with you. Are you one of Nate’s girlfriends or models?”

“This is Adrienne Baudelaire,” I said. “She does some industry consulting and has consented to act as my personal assistant.”

“I can tell you right now, Reg will want to cast her. You have exactly the right look for what he’s looking for.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.