F/Stop - Cover

F/Stop

Copyright© 2023 by aroslav

Cast

Historical Sex Story: Cast - Photographer Nate Hart is halfway through his sophomore year in college and has had another round of fights with his local draft board and the crooked ex-constable who is using the Selective Service as a cover for his personal vendettas. The rest of this year will be packed with learning, models, and life with his girlfriends. And adjusting to Beth’s long absences.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory  

ALERT: This book contains content of an adult nature.

This includes explicit sexual content and characters whose beliefs may be contrary to your religious, political, or world view. Scenes in this story may be triggers for Vietnam War era vets with PTSD.

The content is inappropriate and in some cases illegal for readers under the age of 18.


Characters Introduced in Full Frame and Shutter Speed and Exposure who continue to have an important role in F/Stop. When ages are given, they are as of the end of Exposure, December 1, 1969.

Nate and Family

Nate Hart. 20yo student at Columbia College studying photography. Operates the Attic Allure studio in a space over the top of Camera Warehouse in Chicago. Still has a lot of stuff in his space in Tenbrook. Has four girlfriends and messes around with his models.

Kat Hart. 14yo brown-haired sister of Nate. Artist.

Rev. Mother Superior Joyce Hart. Nate’s mother. United Methodist minister in Sage, IL. Also sometimes referred to by Nate as ‘Reverend Mother Superior.’

Rich Hart. Nate’s father. Heating and air conditioning specialist commuting from Sage to Huntertown for work.

Deborah and John Lindal. 27yo sister of Nate and her husband. They have two children, Cameron and Anthony. John served with Tony in Vietnam.

Sgt. Naomi Hart. 25yo sister of Nate, serving in the Air Force.

Uncle Nate and Grace Mayer. Nate’s uncle and aunt. Nate is a freelancer for various people who need special services. Also acts as Nate’s agent.

Nate’s Extended Family

Ronda May. 19yo blonde, former cheerleader. Nate’s girlfriend, even after Christine left them. Studying International Relations at University of Chicago.

Anna Marx. 19yo brunette. Almost 20. Nate’s first girlfriend after he moved to Tenbrook. Broke up and then returned to become a girlfriend again with the gathering family.

Patricia Berg Kowalski. 20yo blonde classmate and model of Nate’s, and Tony’s widow. Now one of Nate’s girlfriends. Mother of Toni. Tony Kowalski was Nate’s best friend in high school and was killed in Vietnam less than a year after graduation.

Antonia “Toni” El Kowalski. 1yo daughter of Patricia and Tony. Nate’s goddaughter.

Elizabeth “Beth” “Starr” Marsh. 19yo (almost 20) comedienne girlfriend of Nate’s from Chicago. Has been on tour for five months.

Adrienne “Fifi” Baudelaire. 29yo blonde model (sent by Nate’s Las Vegas patron) who wants to be involved as his mistress. Very into Marquis de Sade. Lives in Los Angeles.

Parents, families, and close friends

Elise & Tor Berg. Patricia’s parents. Live in Tenbrook.

Ellie & Jim Kowalski. Patricia’s in-laws, Tony’s parents.

Vanessa Kowalski. 15yo brunette. Tony’s younger sister.

Nadia & Jordan Marsh. Elizabeth’s parents. Collectors of photography.

Valerie Marsh. 24yo brunette. Elizabeth’s airline stewardess sister.

Adele Peterson. Lesbian Domme now living with Elizabeth’s parents, Nadia and Jordan.

Dr. Joseph & Susan May. Ronda’s parents. Dr. May has supplied many Tenbrook girls with birth control pills.

Danny May. 16yo brother of Ronda, possibly sweet on Julie Evans.

Nora May. 24yo sister of Ronda, studying to be a veterinarian.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.