Thursday: Climbing Up the Social Ladder (Dean, Peter) - Cover

Thursday: Climbing Up the Social Ladder (Dean, Peter)

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 5: Full Stomach

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 5: Full Stomach - Dean joins the track team to gain status at school. Peter does the same with the chess team. Bi-Sexual.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Peter and I started to walk towards the stairs to climb to the lunch room, when Marcus called out to me.

I ran over to see what he wanted.

“Dude, you don’t have to sit with your Nobody friend anymore. You are somebody now.” Marcus said as he looked directly at me.

“Yeah, but Peter is my best friend, I could never abandon him.” I said looking down and away.

I may have just ruined everything.

Marcus could make me less than nobody, he could make me an outcast.

I couldn’t abandon Peter though.

“Good for you. Friends are for life. You both can eat on the field if you want.” Marcus said, then turned and left.

Fucking hell, did he just say both of us?

Peter ran over and asked “What did Marcus want? Are you still allowed to talk to me?”

“Let’s go eat on the field today.” I told him.

“Maybe you can, but I’m a nobody remember?” Peter whined.

“Marcus just said that we both could eat on the field.” I informed him.

“Fuck really?” Peter vibrated with excitement.

“Yeah.” I smiled at him.

“That must have been some blowjob you gave him.” Peter said as he raised his hand for a high five.

“Yeah.” I replied and gave him the requested high five.

The field was the best place to eat.

Everyone who was anyone ate on the field, except for the chess club, they ate in the chess room.

“Did you hear that two girls from the girls’ school walked by the field yesterday.” Peter said as we sat down to eat.

“Yeah, I was there when Nico told you, remember.” I replied.

We went back to eating our sandwiches.

“Do you think they will come back today?” Peter wondered.

“Not sure.” I said.

Not likely, but fuck, if that happened ... Could the day get better?

“If one did, do you think she would eat lunch with us?” Peter asked.

This was one of our favorite games to play - sexual scenarios.

“Likely.” I added.

“And she would ask to borrow some mustard for her sandwich?” Peter imagined.

“Very likely.” I replied to keep the story moving.

We didn’t have mustard but then again, we didn’t have a girl eating with us.

“Of course, she would accidentally spill it on her shirt.” Peter continued.

“Yeah, then she would have to take it off.” I embellished.

“Only afterwards realizing that she forgot to wear a bra today.” Peter added.

“Showing us her “- “Huge” - “Small” - “ breasts.” We said in unison.

I like huge breasts, the bigger the better. Peter likes small breasts.

We had played out this scenario so many times that we knew it off by heart.

We sat in silence imagining what those breasts would look like.

“At first we would just eat in silence until she would say - ‘my breasts are too full of milk, I need to have someone suck it out’” Peter continued.

We know that only women with babies have milk in their breasts but we could never think of a better way of getting her to ask us to suck her breasts.

“We could do it - we would say - and we would start sucking on her “ - “Huge” - “Small” - “breasts.” We again said in unison, trying to twist the story to our own liking.

“Oh boys, you are too good for me as we sucked out her milk.” I continued the story.

“After lunch, she would ask us if we were going to finish our sandwiches - No, we are too full. - we would reply” Peter added.

“She would grab them and start to walk away.” I said.

“Wait, what about your shirt? I would call out.” Peter said.

Peter always wanted to be the one to call out.

“You can keep it as a reminder of our lunch together, she would say.” Peter added.

“Can I have lunch with you tomorrow? She would ask.” I continued.

“Yes, we would say it together.” Peter said.

“Good, cause tomorrow my vagina might be itchy and need scratching. She would reply.” Peter added.

“You guys are so stupid.” Mark exclaimed as he stood behind us.

We looked back and up at him as he turned and walked away.

This caused us to break down laughing.

It was silly but fun to imagine.

“I gotta take a piss,” I said, standing up and starting to walk towards the fieldhouse washrooms.

“Are you going to use the fieldhouse?” Peter asked through a mouthful of sandwich.

“Tier 3 has its privileges.” I called back.

I had never been in the field house during school hours but I was now allowed.

Walking in, it looked like it always did - a small row of lockers and benches, a shower, a couple of urinals with sinks across, and three stalls for toilets.

It was not large but it still felt a bit magical, or maybe it’s mythical, it felt like I was entering a once forbidden place.

The two outer stalls were occupied, so I went to the inner stall.

I have a slightly shy bladder, nothing is worse than standing at a urinal just about to pee when someone else arrives and you cannot pee. You have to stand there and pretend to pee, while both the person and you know that you are not.

The worst is putting your penis back and walking out not having pee’d.

I always use the stalls now.

Sitting down and peeing is when I realized how crazy my morning had been.

It felt like the world was spinning just slightly off axis.

After I finished, I started to look around at the stall.

The walls of the stall were as you would expect, graffiti scrawled all over. What was different was two fairly large holes in each wall.

“Dude in the middle, put your dick through.” The person to the right of me called over.

It took me a couple of seconds to understand what he said, but I quickly stood up and pushed my fairly erect penis through.

I felt some hands start to play with it, rubbing it up and down.

“Turn around, I want to eat your ass.” The mysterious voice said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.