Thursday: Climbing Up the Social Ladder (Dean, Peter) - Cover

Thursday: Climbing Up the Social Ladder (Dean, Peter)

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 4: A little dose of reality

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 4: A little dose of reality - Dean joins the track team to gain status at school. Peter does the same with the chess team. Bi-Sexual.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

We walked together to our next class.

Technically, I was tier 3 and Peter was a nobody, but I couldn’t abandon my best friend.

This might rub off some of my new found status but I was not going to be one of those social climbers that forgets their friends.

Out of habit or maybe because I still didn’t believe it yet, I sat with Peter in the middle section of the class.

I did hope that Marcus would call me back to be with him again, but there was no voice from the back elevating me. Instead, I sat calmly listening to Mrs. Knight talk about social studies stuff.

“Dude, I would let her squirt her breast milk all over my face.” Peter leaned over and said.

Yesterday, I would have totally countered with something like “I would bend her over that desk and fuck her brains out.” but not today.

Today, Mrs. Knight went from being someone to fantasize about, to being a middle aged woman with saggy breasts, too wide hips, wearing clothes that looked like they were bought for someone else.

Today, a real girl touched me.

Today, I saw a real set of breasts and pussy, live.

Maybe tomorrow I would get to touch some, which would lead to sex.

Lots of sex.

“Not me. I wouldn’t do her if she was that last person on earth.” I lied.

I would do her if she was one of the last people.

“Well, not all of us get jerked off by girls every morning.” Peter countered.

“Too true.” I replied, again, letting my mind wander back to Alex’s hand on my naked penis.

“I don’t have anyone else to think about right now.” Peter added.

“You could use your imagination and think about Principal Smith.” I suggested.

Principal Smith was the only other woman in the building and she was gorgeous.

We all speculated that she used to be a porn actress; she certainly had the huge tits, large lips, and amazing ass for it.

Some even said that she was still doing porn and that they had seen clips of her, but when ever they would email those clips to us non-believers, the links never worked - fucking liars.

“Oh god, totally.” I agreed.

It was fun to fantasize about her.

But reality was, I was touched by a girl today.

“Or I could think about your mom.” Said Peter.

Peter had a thing for my mom and he knew it was a sore spot for me. Especially since we almost walked in on my mom running a train with the basketball team last week.

I shuddered as I remembered.

Mom, Peter and I went to cheer on our team at the Saturday night game.

After the game, Peter and I got into our typical discussion about playing tactics and how stupid the coach had been.

As usually, we ended up dragging another four or five boys into the discussion.

I guess Mom got bored and wandered off. It usually takes about twenty or thirty minutes for us to wrap up the post game review and that’s when we noticed that Mom hadn’t waited for us. Neither of us thought much about it and started to walk home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.