Thursday: Climbing Up the Social Ladder (Dean, Peter) - Cover

Thursday: Climbing Up the Social Ladder (Dean, Peter)

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 3: Can life get any better

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 3: Can life get any better - Dean joins the track team to gain status at school. Peter does the same with the chess team. Bi-Sexual.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I was walking down the hall towards my first class wearing my new status symbol - the running outfit. All the other nobodies made sure to say hi.

Everyone wanted my new status to rub off on them.

“Dean, Dude, you still have my cum on your face.” Mark appeared and said.

“Oh, shit!” I said as I frantically wiped it off.

“You could have a shower and change, you know.” Mark mentioned as he looked around for the highest status guys.

Shit, I was screwing up already.

“Oh, I guess.” I said looking down in shame.

“Don’t worry about it, it’s good advertising for the track team. See you in class.” Mark waved as he went into class.

Mark was a bit special in the school.

He was technically tier 3 in status, below the tier 1 Basketball players, and below the tier 2 Chess Club, but because he kept winning and was fucking the highest status girl in town, he was max tier 3 and really didn’t have to worry about status.

“Dude, Mark just had a whole conversation with you.” Peter exclaimed.

“I did just suck his dick.” I informed him.

“Do you think he would talk to me if I sucked his dick?” Peter asked.

“Good point, he wouldn’t, I am definitely not a nobody anymore.” I agreed.

We entered the class room and had seats behind the Chess club members that always sat in the front 2 rows but in front of the still empty seats at the back, reserved for the basketball team.

Mr. Finkelstein was not in yet, which was a bit odd, as normally he would be in talking with a chess team member.

He was a good Math teacher, he always catered to his students, all his students.

The chess team wants statistics, the basketball guys want geometry, but he found a compromise, game theory - everyone that mattered was happy.

Just as the bell rang, Mr. F ran in looking very flustered.

Seconds after him, five members of the basketball team walked into class.

They knew they were the top of the school and therefore could arrive last.

“Dean, come sit back with me!” A voice came from the very back.

I turned around to see which basketball player had acknowledged me.

“Dude, sit here beside me.” Marcus said.

Marcus, the best basketball player in the school.

The highest statused tier 1 student in the whole school.

Marcus not only knew my name, he said it out loud and asked me to sit beside him.

“Dean, hurry now, we have to get class started.” Mr.F called out for the front of the class.

In a hurry, I grabbed my stuff then started to climb over the desks heading back.

I started to fall once, but Allan, another tier 1 basketball player stabilized me and I was in the seat beside Marcus in no time.

Marcus was a big guy. Not the tallest, that was Allan. Not the biggest, that was Josh. But he was the best basketball player in the school.

I sat tall. I was sitting at the very back of the class. Everyone knew I was somebody.

I kept glancing around me.

Marcus was wearing the traditional basketball style jersey that showed off his well defined arms. His hair was buzz cut which suited his sharp angled face.

Allan looked awkward sitting. All arms and legs, almost like a human spider.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.