Thursday: Climbing Up the Social Ladder (Dean, Peter) - Cover

Thursday: Climbing Up the Social Ladder (Dean, Peter)

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 2: Rising on up in the school

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 2: Rising on up in the school - Dean joins the track team to gain status at school. Peter does the same with the chess team. Bi-Sexual.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I started to walk towards the school front door.

I didn’t want to change. I wanted everyone to know that I was now on the track team and thus, a tier 3 student. I wanted everyone to know that I was somebody now.

“Dean!” my best friend Peter shouted.

I turned and waited for him to run up to me. I wanted to tell him about my morning so far.

“Peter, guess what happened?” I exclaimed as soon as Peter was beside me.

“You sucked someone off?” He stated with a smile.

“Well, yeah, but not that, and how did you know?” I glared at him.

“You have cum all over your face.” He said, swiping a finger in some and bringing it to his mouth.

“Gross. But shit, I guess I gotta wipe that off, but no, holy shit Peter, you will never guess what happened to me.” I exclaimed in excitement.

“You fucked your first girl.” Peter mocked me.

“No, but almost.” I told him.

“What, you almost fucked a girl?” Peter looked at me like I was lying to him.

“I said no, but a girl did touch my penis with her hand.” I stated.

He looked at me closer. He always knew when I was lying.

I just stood there in my sweaty running clothes, cum dripping off my face, and a huge grin.

“Shut up, seriously, you’re obviously fucking lying.” He chidded me.

“And I was about a foot away from a girl’s naked tits and pussy.” I exclaimed, so excited.

I wanted to jump. I bet I could run another 5k.

“You saw a girl naked.” Peter was in awe.

“No, I just said, I saw her breasts and pussy, not that she was naked. She pulled her shirt up and shorts aside.” I informed him as I made the motions with my hands.

“Fuck, that’s some girl.” Peter commented.

“No, they were different.” I corrected him.

“Fuck! What? You got to see some girls’ tits and pussy while another girl jacked you off?” Peter looked stupefied.

He knew I was telling the truth but he just had trouble imagining me in that situation.

“She didn’t jack me off, just touched it, but yeah!” I said as I thought back to that glorious time.

“Dude. Did you blow yourself in response?” Peter said, bringing his hand up for a high five.

To bug him, I left him hanging.

“No, I was sucking Mark’s dick at the time, and he, well, shot his cum all over my face.” I told him, a bit sheepishly.

“So that’s Mark’s sperm on your face.” Peter reached over and swiped another glob off my face and into his mouth.

“Yeah.” I agreed.

“Dean, do you know what this means?” Peter asked seriously, like the most serious thing in the universe.

“Shit yeah.” I hooded sagely.

“You are third tier, you are no longer a nobody.” Peter actually jumped up and down in excitement.

Fuck yeah! - not sure if I said that or just thought that, but I turned away from Peter and started to walk into school - A Somebody.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.