Thursday: Climbing Up the Social Ladder (Dean, Peter) - Cover

Thursday: Climbing Up the Social Ladder (Dean, Peter)

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 1: You have to do something new to affect change

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 1: You have to do something new to affect change - Dean joins the track team to gain status at school. Peter does the same with the chess team. Bi-Sexual.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I tentatively walked onto the track and over to Mark, Jennie, and another girl standing around talking.

“Mark, who is this?” Jennie demanded.

Everyone knew Jennie. All the boys at our all boys school knew her.

She was the most beautiful and the most powerful person at her and I think my school, maybe in this town.

She stood like a super heroine, in her sports bra, small red running shorts, white knee high socks, and red running shoes.

Jennie was perfect, hair pulled back in a ponytail, flawless skin with no make-up except for her bright red lips.

Mark in contrast seemed like a sidekick, in his loose running shirt, matching small red running shorts, ankle socks with blue running shoes.

He had the classic skinny runners body with maybe 2% body fat.

“That’s Dean.” Mark said.

I was so excited that Mark knew my name. I mean, of course he knew my name. I have been going to school with him for years, but ever since we entered this all boys school together, he hasn’t said a word to me.

“Dean, are you joining our track team?” Mark asked as I came closer.

Mark was a third tier popular student at my school.

The basketball players occupied the top tier, then the chess club, then the outstanding other athletes or intellectuals - like our local super runner Mark.

“Could I? Am I allowed?” I asked him.

“Can he run? Mark?” Jennie asked him.

I was an ok runner when I was younger but nowhere near as talented as Mark. That’s why I hadn’t joined the running team until today.

I was tired of being a nobody at school. I wanted status, so here I was.

“Does it matter?” Mark.asked Jennie.

Jennie was also super fast.

I do not think she was as talented as Mark. I think that everyone was so afraid of her that they let her win. In fact, the universe likely changed its rules to please her.

“He needs to keep up.” Jennie told him.

“It’s an easy run this morning.” Mark replied.

Jennie started running with “Yeah, let’s get going.”

I sprinted to catch-up.

Mark ran easy beside me.

“Dean, it’s great of you to join us today. We are only going 5k this morning. Keep it easy.” He informed me, talking easy to my panting.

Easy, 5k, what the fuck did I get myself into.

“Mark, meet Alex. It’s her first day also.” Mark said, indicating the other girl.

She looked like a smaller version of Jennie. Similar white sports bra, small blue running shorts, with mismatching white and gray knee high socks with green running shoes.

Alex was cute with a long french braid and glasses. She looked like the sweet innocent girl you would bring home to your parents.

I turned to introduce myself. Alex glanced over and ran ahead a bit.

“Jennie says that she’s just shy.” Mark informed me.

“ ... Sure ... Nice ... To ... Meet ... You ... Alex...” I panted towards her.

This was amazing. I was running beside two girls. It was much more than I could have hoped for when I started today.

“Relaxed man, keep it relaxed and smooth.” Mark kept telling me.

Easy for him to say, I was dying at this pace.

The other three looked calm and relaxed, I definitely didn’t.

It was a painfully infinity years of running, well, 30 minutes anyway.

“Dean, you can join the team.” Jennie said - she didn’t seem to have even broken a sweat.

“Dean, you did great.” Mark said beside me. “The first couple of weeks are the hardest but it gets better. Time to stretch.”

We all found a nice shady spot on the grass and started.

I just copied the stretches they were doing - everything hurt and I was definitely going to be sore tomorrow.

“Ok, Mark, time to massage my hamstrings. Dean, you massage Mark’s, and Alex, you do Dean’s” Jennie told everyone.

Was a girl going to touch my leg? Wow, so worth the pain.

“Dean and Alex, just do what I do.” Mark said while he got on his stomach beside Jennie.

She moved onto her stomach and presented her legs for massage.

Mark started to kneed her legs with his hands, moving up and down. I tentatively reached forward and touched his legs.

“You gotta use more force than that man!” Mark called back to me.

I started to massage him harder, coping with what he was doing.

He was moving up and down and seemed to be getting closer to Jennie’s cunt.

Fuck, would he touch it.

Did I have to touch his junk?

“Alex, Massage Dean.” Jennie called out.

Suddenly, I felt two hands tentatively touch the back of my upper legs.

Holy shit, a girl was touching my legs.

A cute girl at that.

Best day ever.

I was about to glance back to look at her, I think to confirm that it was actually happening and it wasn’t just a pain induced delusion.

I noticed that Mark had moved his hands to Jennie’s ass.

“Massage my glutes dude!” Mark called back.

Eyes focused on Mark, I started to massage the second ass I had ever touched.

I wondered if Alex would touch my ass also, but she seemed content to poke and almost tickle the back of my legs, she touched me so gently.

It felt amazing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.