Wednesday: a New School (Alexandra) - Cover

Wednesday: a New School (Alexandra)

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 7: All is ok at my new school.

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 7: All is ok at my new school. - It's wednesday and Alex has arrived at her new school. Read how her day goes...

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Smoking   Teacher/Student  

The twins were waiting for me just outside the gym doors.

“Mrs.Jones is the most amazing person in the world.” Was all Rita said.

“Yeah, she is.” Mars agreed with her.

“Yes, she is.” I added.

Mrs.Jones being amazing was something we could all agree on.

“Did you see Mary’s breasts?” Mars suddenly said.

“Who didn’t, she took every opportunity to display them. Remember when she was bent back over the balance beam for like a minute with her shirt over her face?” Rita added.

“Of course, did you notice how wet her tits looked?” Mar asked.

“Sure, that was sweat!” Rita explained.

“No, that was cum!” Mar countered.

“Shut up, where would she get cum from in an all girls school?” Rita asked.

“From a teacher, stupid.” Mar stated.

“Right, you saw her leaving Mr.Fenwick’s class.” Rita joked.

“No, the school office.” Mar explained.

“Yeah right, Principal Bestway - fucking liar.” Rita said, rolling her eyes.

“Morgan saw it too.” Mar exclaimed.

“Convenient that she’s not here to back that statement up.” Rita stated.

“Yeah, cause she also said that she tasted the stuff on Mary’s tits and it was definitely cum.” Mar said with a wicked smile.

“What, she walked up and licked it.” Rita said, shaking her head.

“No, her finger stupid.” Mar demonstrated with her finger.

“How would she know what cum tastes like?” Rita asked.

“She has a brother, remember.” Mar added.

And at that both girls nodded as if that explained everything.

Listening made me realize that I actually liked them. They were just girls.

I liked my two new friends.

I think this new school and town will be alright.

“Hey, do you want to come over and practice having sex with us?” Rita asked.

I paused as what she said sunk in.

A day ago, I would have ran away like my life depending on it, instead I just said - “Maybe tomorrow.”

“Cool.” Rita said and the two walked away arguing.

“I get it in me first.”

“Fuck you, you got it first this morning.”

“Yeah, cause it’s Wednesday” The rest of what she was going to say was cut off by the closing of the outside door.

I paused in my new school.

I could do this.

Then I looked to my left and there was Jennie.

“Fuck!” I am not sure if I said that out loud or not.

“I heard you run.” Jennie seemed to accuse me.

I just nodded.

“Good, be on the track at 7am tomorrow for practice.” She told me, then she was gone.

My nerves calmed down.

I had survived another encounter with Jennie.

No way was I going to run with her.

My mind raced to think of a way to get out tomorrow.

I didn’t want Jennie mad at me but she would likely kill him if I tried to run with her.

“Jennie has taken a liking to you.” Mrs. Jones said behind me.

“She seems mean but she is actually a good person deep down.” Mrs.Jones stated, then added “Very deep down.”

She smiled at me and turned back to the gym.

Suddenly I had strength again.

Maybe, I will be at run practice tomorrow morning.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.