Wednesday: a New School (Alexandra) - Cover

Wednesday: a New School (Alexandra)

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 6: What am I doing here?

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 6: What am I doing here? - It's wednesday and Alex has arrived at her new school. Read how her day goes...

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Smoking   Teacher/Student  

Great I thought, this school’s idea of amazing was probably some sex crazed whore.

I was not looking forward to going to PE.

I used to love PE, but here you probably had to do it in the nude and practice sucking things off or something.

We changed into our PE clothes.

I was actually surprised that there was no funny stuff going on in the change room.

Based on my experience so far, I half expected to see girls making out with each other.

There was nothing strange, which was actually kind of strange.

At my last school, girls would make crude remarks to each other.

Mainly about whose breasts were too small, or who’s breasts were too big, it really didn’t matter, the mean girls would pick something about a smaller or younger girl, then tease them - flat bums, big bums, shaved pussies, hairy pussies, it didn’t matter, anything everything was fair game.

Here, the girls just politely changed and filed out for glass.

Mrs.Jones was waiting for us.

She looked so sweet.

She greeted everyone by name.

“Ok, girls, we are doing gymnastics today for the first time. You need to stay off the apparatuses that I have marked with caution tape, we will get to those, but they can be dangerous, so I will introduce each one separately. Right now, you have 10 minutes to get warmed up.” She explained to the class.

She looked around to make sure everyone had understood and was starting to do something. Some of the girls moved to stretch on the mats.

Some of the girls just stood around and talked.

“I find it best to give people time to get used to a new environment, so I do not mind that they are talking.” Mrs.Jones said as she walked up to me.

“I didn’t know if you were comfortable being the center of attention, so I didn’t want to call you out until I had a chance to talk with you.” She added.

Wow, she was so nice and understanding.

So different from every other teacher I had ever had.

And so pretty I realized.

“You look a little like a deer in the headlights.” She inquired.

I just nodded.

Hoping she wouldn’t ask what was wrong.

“No worries, new schools are always hard. This one is a bit different. Let me guess, you came from a public mixed gender school.”

Again, I nodded.

How did she know?

Could everyone read minds?

“Yeah, this all girls school can be hard to handle at first.” She comforted me.

“I bet you didn’t have girls actively trying to show off their pussies while stretching on the mats like those girls over there.” She said as she pointed to the girls on the mat stretching in such a way that people could see up their shorts to their spread glistening pussies.

What is happening to me? This morning I would have looked away instantly, I would not have noticed how wet those pussies looked.

“Or the ones who find any excuse to flash their budding breasts.” She mentioned as she pointed to two girls doing handstands.

Their shirts would slip up each time they inverted, showing off two pairs of very perky breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.