Wednesday: a New School (Alexandra) - Cover

Wednesday: a New School (Alexandra)

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 5: I turn into a total slut.

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 5: I turn into a total slut. - It's wednesday and Alex has arrived at her new school. Read how her day goes...

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Smoking   Teacher/Student  

“Welcome Alexandra, call me Micheal.” A fairly handsome teacher said as I entered the classroom.

I started to blush and hurried to the very back corner.

He had a deep voice and the way he stared at me made me wonder if he knew I didn’t have panties on.

As I sat down, I could feel how wet my pussy was. Was it from peeing? Or was it from my handsome new teacher? Or Maria’s swaying tits?

I put my stuff down then glanced up at Micheal. He looked so strong in his dress shirt and slacks.

So Tall. No wonder Mar, Rita, and Morgan wanted to have sex with him. If it wasn’t so wrong, I would want to have sex with him.

My mind returned to the hallway.

Sitting in stunned silence, I tried to process what had happened.

Did I really just finger the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen?

Did I really just pee in the middle of the hallway?

Were those three girls really going to try to lick up the huge puddle? A

m I really sitting here in class with no panties on?

Thank goodness my dress is long enough that you can not see anything when I walk.

Oh, god, I thought as I realized that anyone in front of me could likely see up my dress. They could see my pussy.

I quickly pulled my dress as low as it could go and looked up to see if anyone had noticed.

Mr.Rogers, Micheal, gave me a knowing smile.

Shit, I had just flashed the teacher?

No one had ever seen my naked pussy before.

Now a teacher I had just met had been looked at for the past 10 minutes. A handsome teacher...

What must he think?

I’m not a slut like that. At least I don’t think I am?

I did take a puff on that vape pen.

I did get excited to see all those boys.

Then I realized, I had fingered a girl in the hallway, and pee’d on her friends.

Oh, no, what have I become?

I was a pervert.

Was I now one of those slutty girls?

I was in a daze the whole class and barely heard the bell to announce it’s ending.

Did I really just sit through another class and not find out what it was about?

I grabbed my things and started to make my way out.

“Great having you in class today Alexandra, you’re a great addition to the school.” Mr.Rogers, Micheal, called to me as I left.

I put my head down and hurried out.

“He sure liked you today.” Rita said and she slid up beside me.

“Yeah. He spent the first part of class staring in your direction.” Mars added.

“Girls, can you keep a secret?” I looked horrified at them.

“Well I can, but maybe not Rita.” Mar stated.

“Shut Up!” Rita said to Mar, then to me, “Spill it Alex.”

“I didn’t have panties on and I think I flashed our teacher.” I said horrified.

“Right on!” Mars put her hand up to give me a high five.

I left her hanging, she turned to Rita for the high five - Rita rolled her eyes and asked “What happened?”

“Well Jennie called me over...” I started to say.

Both stopped me.

“Say no more.” Mars said.

“Are you ok?” Rita asked

“No, I think I have become a slut.” I answered.

Both Laughed.

“You’re not a slut, you’re like the most pure person in the school.” Mar stated.

“Well, except for maybe Sarah.” Rita corrected.

“I don’t know, I think I saw Sarah leaving Principal...” Mars started

“Shut Up you liar. You did not?” Rita cut her off then turned to me.

“Do you want to talk about it? Jennie is very intense.” Rita consoled me.

I did want to talk about it, but also didn’t want to talk about it.

I was so confused.

Yes, Jennie scared me but she was also ... kind to me in her own way, maybe, or was that just me being scared.

“No, I think I just want to get through the next class.” I said with my mind racing back to the hallway with Jennie.

“Ok, we have Physical Education with Mrs. Jones.” Rita said.

“Let’s hurry to the gym. She’s amazing.” Mar agreed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.