Wednesday: a New School (Alexandra) - Cover

Wednesday: a New School (Alexandra)

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 2: Touring the school

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 2: Touring the school - It's wednesday and Alex has arrived at her new school. Read how her day goes...

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Smoking   Teacher/Student  

“I will try to give you a tour of all three floors but we only have ten minutes.” Sarah said as she directed me down the hallway to the left.

“Wow, three floors, how many students go here?” I asked as I started to look around.

“Sixty three students.” Sarah responded as she stopped me and pointed to a door labeled ‘Washroom’...

“So few. Why three floors then?” I asked.

My last school had over 200 students on one floor.

My old school’s floor was much longer but still must have been smaller than here.

This school had three doors on each side.

Some quick mental math, would mean at least nine and up to sixteen classrooms in total, depending on how many doors had classrooms on the other side of them...

Sarah must have noticed me doing the math - maybe because I still tended to use my fingers when I get nervous.

“There are thirteen classrooms, three on the first floor, five on each of floors 2 and 3. Plus a bathroom on each floor.”

I started to do the math again.

“Sixty three students, with twenty kids in a class...” I guess I started to speak out loud because Sarah interrupted me with, “We only have class sizes of 8-12 students.”

“We have lots of room in each class plus not all the classrooms are in use. We are privileged to have so much extra space plus we have a full sized gymnasium.” Sarah informed me.

I just looked around in disbelief.

“Anyway, this is the first floor washroom.” She pointed to the washroom door.

“Do you vape or smoke?” It took me a moment to understand what she asked.

“No.” I replied in a disgusted voice.

I would never do something like that.

“Ok, then do not use that washroom. That washroom tends to always have girls smoking or vaping in it.” She told me sagely.

Good information to know.

I looked around, struck by how nice everything looked.

Wood paneling, marble floors, new paint, and everything was so clean.

“Ok, up to floor 2.” Sarah said and guided me towards the stairs.

Sarah led me up a set of beautiful wooden stairs with a sturdy wooden railing.

As we entered the second level hallway, a vision suddenly appeared. Walking towards me was the most amazing girl I had even seen.

She radiated confidence.

She walked like she owned this place.

Click, Click, Click - her bright red heels clicked on the hard marble floors.

I stood staring at this vision walking towards me.

Her hair flowed around a perfectly made up face.

Her red dress conformed to her every curve.

You could almost see her bra and I caught glimpses of her hairless pussy as she walked.

Sarah had to pull me from her path or I would have been walked over.

“That is Jennie.” Sarah informed me.

I didn’t say anything. We didn’t have anyone like that in my old school.

“She wears nippleless bras.” Sarah confided in me.

“What?” I asked.

“You were staring at her nipples. I know, I find myself staring also, and I don’t like girls that way.” Sarah chuckled.

“Sorry, what?” I asked again.

“She gets her nipples to stand out that way by wearing nippleless bras under her dresses.” Sarah said then added, “At least that’s my theory.”

“She wasn’t wearing panties.” I mumbled, still trying to process what I just saw.

“Yeah, she doesn’t.” She agreed.

“Anyway, the second floor bathroom here is the better bathroom to use.” Sarah pointed to the washroom on the floor, directly above the one below.

“No one smokes or vapes in this one. Jennie doesn’t allow it.” Sarah told me.

I made a mental note to always use this washroom.

I had just gotten my composer when these two small girls emerged from the washroom laughing at some joke.

I was shocked by what they were wearing.

Jennie made it look like everyone else was wrong for not going pantyless and displaying it for all to see.

They looked like porn sluts, and I would know, I had seen some porn before.

They were both short, shorter even than me, which would make them maybe five feet.

One had the largest breasts I had ever seen.

On her small frame, they looked obscene.

Even with a bra on, they looked like they were trying to get out of her shirt.

Her cleavage was huge.

She was wearing super tight tan colored yoga pants with the largest camel toe I had ever seen - including the ones I had seen online.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.