Wednesday: a New School (Alexandra) - Cover

Wednesday: a New School (Alexandra)

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 1: A New School

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 1: A New School - It's wednesday and Alex has arrived at her new school. Read how her day goes...

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Smoking   Teacher/Student  

First day of my new school.

While I understand why mom needed to move across the country when she found out about dad, I didn’t like it.

Dad shocked all of us, to be having sex with his secretary, his boss’s secretary, and his boss - separately and together.

I do not think mom even knew that he was even bi - I kinda suspected, but I am way more worldly than mom.

I knew it was alright for boys to like girls and boys and for girls to like boys and girls. You can like whoever you want in today’s world.

I think mom was still living in the last century.

I was a little scared as I approached the front doors of my new school.

I wanted to make a good impression, so I wore my best sundress - the pink one with blue highlights and matching blue sandals. Mom bought the outfit as something special for today.

We spent 30 minutes getting ready this morning. We braided my hair into a long french braid that came half way down my back. Then organized and reorganized everything to bring.

I even wore the new glasses that dad had bought me ‘to try to buy my affection’ - mom’s words. I think he just bought them because they made me look cute and he loves me.

I arrived 20 minutes before I needed to be in the principal’s office for my orientation.

I didn’t want to get lost and be late for the first day nor did I want to make a poor impression.

I was also starting in the middle of year, so I figured I didn’t want to walk down a busy hall with everyone gawking at the new girl.

I knocked on the door to the office, then tried the handle when no one answered.

It was open, so I cautiously peeked in.

“Hello?” I softly called as I quietly stepped into the office and looked around.

It was similar to my last school. Smaller, only one secretary’s desk - no one currently behind it - and an imposing wooden door with the name plate ‘Principal Bestway’.

I sat down in one of the three seats facing the desk, putting my Strawberry Shortcake backpack between my legs - another gift from my dad.

Maybe he bought a bit of my affection with this present but it was vintage and so cool.

I waited patiently as I could hear people in the hallway arrive.

It was peaceful here. I liked it.

The people in the hallway were not trying to be quiet. It would have been very loud if the sound proofing in this office wasn’t so good.

Eventually, the large wooden door opened.

I guessed it was the secretary walking out adjusting her skirt.

She seemed startled that I was waiting.

“Oh, Hello, you must be Alexandra?” She asked me as she gave me her manicured hand for me to shake.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.